Beta Male Slave Academy Ch. 01

Story Info
His girlfriend decides to have him properly trained.
1.7k words
4.22
87.1k
86

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazokm
Tazokm
100 Followers

My head was still spinning. I kind of heard what was going on, but not really.

"Right, Patrick?" my girlfriend asked me. I had completely zoned out. After an hour long car ride to a large compound in the middle of nowhere, I had time to contemplate what was going on. Still, my girlfriend telling me she wanted to have me trained to become a slave was very puzzling.

We were both sitting in a very professional looking office. Across from us at her desk was Miss Carly, an absolutely stunning Latina women in a leather corset sporting gorgeous Double D's. Behind her on the wall were a few diplomas for psychology degrees from well known universities. "Oh, um, what was the question?"

My girlfriend responded quickly with "Miss Carly asked what fetishes you had. I told her you like wearing panties, being humiliated, and putting toys up your butt." I blushed uncontrollably. We had only just met Miss Carly, and already Suzie was telling her things that took me months just to tell her.

I cleared my throat, "Suzie, maybe we should get to know Carly a little better before-"

"Miss Carly", the leather wearing headmistress interjected. "Suzie, you came to the right place. I can tell you with my years of experience, that without a doubt your boyfriend is a beta." My heart began racing. Coming to this place felt like a terrible idea now. Miss Carly continued, "You can leave him here over the weekend and we will observe him. Then, if he passes our psychological tests, he will be immediately enrolled as a student here at the Beta Male Slave Academy."

Suzie smiled and gave a cute little fluttery clap. "Isn't this great Patrick? It's so exciting!" She looked at me with an ecstatic expression.

I took a deep inhale. "Ladies... I'm not so sure about this." I tried being subtle with my displeasure, I was never one to try to upset others. Miss Carly rolled her eyes.

Suzie's brow showed a little bit of sadness. "Baby, I know you've been comfortable with how things have been going, but I think things need a change or else we might have to break up. I love you and really want to stay with you and... I think this is the only way."

Miss Carly added on, "You can always withdraw from the program at any time" she said with a wicked grin. She then folded her hands on her desk.

"Alright, we can try it out I guess. I don't really have anywhere to be now that I'm on summer break." My girlfriend started beaming and then leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips.

Miss Carly began, "Excellent, we here at the BMSA (Beta Male Slave Academy) pride ourselves on quick, long lasting transformations. Is there a particular type of slave you would like to see your dear Patrick become?"

Suzie thought for a second "hmm, maybe a cuckold slave might be fun. I don't care as long as he's happy though." She gave my thigh a squeeze. Cuckold, what does that word mean? I feel like I've heard it somewhere before.

"Excellent, over the weekend we'll figure out what type of slavery is best suited for him." Miss Carly leaned in and reached over her desk and grabbed my chin, looking up and down at my facial features. "Although I must say with a face like this, I think he would make for a very cute sissy". This woman had an absolutely terrifying aura to her. I felt like a deer making eye contact with a lioness.

With that, it seemed things were settled. Suzie and Miss Carly thanked eachother and seemed excited for the weekend ahead. My girlfriend said goodbye and blew me a kiss and waved at me, leaving the room. I caught a glimpse of her perky heart shaped ass as she exited. I turned back to Miss Carly. I took a deep swallow as she stood up from her chair and walked around to me.

"Your kind is my favorite to play with. I can tell by looking at you that you are the depraved type. I'm sure whatever fetishes you've explored with your girlfriend were only scratching the surface. You may look confused and innocent, but I know that is the furthest from the truth. Strip!"

I began disrobing. I knew that disobeying wasn't a good idea. Folding my clothes into a neat pile, I stood up straight in just my underwear. I dare not look her in the eyes, so I just stared straight ahead at the wall behind her desk. Then, without warning, she stuck her hand down the front of my underwear and firmly grabbed onto my dick and balls. I winced, she wasn't very gentle.

"I didn't say to keep your underwear on, did I?" She tightened her grip and I let out a welp. With my member still in her control, I slid my underwear off and kicked them away. "Your penis is absolutely pathetic, it's no wonder your girlfriend wants to turn you into a cuck." She tightened her grip further, to the point where my balls became purplish. Despite the torment, my member throbbed a little from getting some attention. "You are absolutely disgusting! I can feel you getting hard. When was the last time your girlfriend let you have sex?"

"A week ago." I replied

"And how often do you masturbate?" Her eyes narrowed at me. My eyes quickly darted over and caught her gaze, and then I looked back at the wall. She had very kissable lips, like Ariana Grande's.

"Um, it depends, maybe like 10 times a week."

"Tsh, of course. That's because you are a pathetic loser. You care more about cumming that you care about pleasing women" her grip got even tighter, and I knew my face showed my displeasure. "We're going to change that." With that, she released her grip, and my dick grew to half mast. "Patrick, do you think you can please a woman as you are now?"

That was kind of insulting. I may not be the manliest man, but I do try to make Suzie happy. I cook for her and I do eat her out fairly often. So I replied a confident "Absolutely. Sexually and otherwise, I know I can please a woman" the words sounded a lot better in my head than they did leaving my lips. Miss Carly slowly circled around me and was standing right behind me.

"Alright, you have some fight in you. I like that." Then, she leaned in my ear and seductively said, "bend over, put your hands on the desk." My neck hairs stood up. I bent my waist and placed my hands on her desk as she asked. "I don't want you to say a single word until you cum, otherwise you will be punished, understood?" I nodded my head.

With the position I was in, I could imagine what was in store. I slowed my breathing and tried to prepare for my ass to be assaulted. To my surprise, I heard a beep and I felt a hand gently placed on my dick. What followed was an overwhelmingly awesome sensation that made me hard as a rock. I glanced down and saw Miss Carly's head slowly bobbing up and down on my dick. She was crouched right beneath me, feeding my dick right into her beautiful lips. A part of me wanted to make eye contact with her now, but her eyes were fixated on my cock.

I hadn't had my dick sucked in months, I'd almost forgotten how great it felt. Miss Carly started to pick up speed a little, and I couldn't help myself, so I thrust my hips along to her rhythm. Her free hand slid up and squeezed my left butt cheek. I felt myself reaching bliss and I uncontrollably started shooting my load into Miss Carly's mouth. She just kept her mouth on my cock while jerking me until I finished. Her hands and mouth left me and I heard another beep.

"Oh my god, that was... amazing." I was totally out of breath from that surprise blowjob. I felt Miss Carly grab my wrist and spin me around. She stuck out her tongue to show me the jizz she collected, and then swallowed it all and stuck her tongue out. What a fucking woman. Only now, I noticed her curvaceous figure and perfect thighs in black leggings. She went back to her desk and grabbed something from a drawer. She came back around and squatted in front of me. My drained cock twitched as she grabbed my dick and balls and slid on a plastic ring. Then she took another plastic thingy and slid it over my dick and it seemed it was shaped perfectly for it. She stuck a padlock through a hole where the two plastic pieces met, and secured the lock. "Hey, what's going on?" I asked after the fact.

"This is a chastity device." She stood back up. She dug her hand between her breasts and produced a stopwatch. "48 seconds. I find it hard to believe you can please a woman if you only last 48 seconds before cumming." I was shocked. The stop watch read 48 seconds like she said. It felt great to cum but... she tricked me. "Good slaves are not allowed to cum without permission. You will be exposed to very erotic situations this weekend. And we know how slaves try to masturbate when they get aroused. And good slaves need to learn that being in an erotic situation doesn't always mean you get to cum. You've proven to me just now that I literally can't leave you alone for one minute. So, will remedy all those teeny tiny problems. And I do mean tiny." She looked at my sheathed dick and smiled. I'm in for a hell of a weekend, but if Miss Carly will give me blowjobs, then it might not be so bad afterall.

TO BE CONTINUED

***************

please comment any ideas for future chapters. I will try to work on a new chapter very soon.


Tazokm
Tazokm
100 Followers