All Comments on 'Adjusting To Normal Ch. 02'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it!!

i am loving this story!! very interesting, please update soon

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Loving it

It's getting very exciting now. Story line is falling into place and I am loving it. Is Michael the one who killed his wife in the first chapter? Is that really his son? Who are Eliza bosses? Will Eliza survive? All questions that I look forward to being answered in future chapters. Eliza is also forgetting her company's order that personal relationships with clients are forbidden. Tisk tisk

Good job MicKay,you left me wanting more.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Great chapter

Enjoying the read look forward to the next. I am curious was it Michael that killed his wife in the beginning of your story and made it look like a suicide? Or was it her lover because of the child? Why is he going all out to bed Eliza and buy her expensive gifts? Does he really want her or is this all just a sick game to him? The car accident that almost killed Thomas was that to get revenge for his affair with Michaels wife? Was that why Kimberly was so sad at the meeting? Did she know he husband might be responsible for the fire? Is this enough speculations on my part. LOL I will stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cue the dramatic music

Dun dun dun... The plot thickens and I eagerly await the next chapter. Simply fabulous. I want to believe in Michael, that something more sinister lurks behind unopened doors. Instead I'll impatiently await more information in this erotic mystery.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

a nice twist and looking for the rest. i still standby my comment on the previous chapter.

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

Just when it was getting good, I finally caught up to you. Oh well, gives me a good reason to re-read everything. At the risk of sounding repetitive love your writing and the direction this is going. Have several possibilities swirling around in my head, we'll see if I'm right. Looking forward to more.

Thanks

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Mmmm???

Read it again and I think someone is trying to get rid of the family. Maybe who ever is behind it wants the company. Maybe Johnathan is behind it all and tried to divert attention from himself and look like a victim when his house burnt down, Thomas wasn't supposed to escape the car accident and Michael is being made to look responsible for what happened to the missing Unit and his wife 'suicide'. So Johnathan would take over the company should anything happen to his brothers.

I also don't trust Brook she is to curious to find out what Eliza knows and trying to hard to be friendly. The thought about keeping you enemy close comes to mind. But then again I probably got everything wrong. Will be interested to see how things turn out.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Wait a minute...

She's investigating the company, and she's just accepted jewelry and clothing from them that cost more than a small family might make in a year? Even if she does give it all back, it will have destroyed any illusion of objectivity on her part.

No ethics courses at her school?

The characters have intriguing personalities, but I'm not sure that I'm following the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving this story...

Can't wait to read more.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
This Is Why

I'm addicted to your writing....It's just so damn good....I have to go to chapter 3 now ........

voluptuous_vvoluptuous_vabout 9 years ago

Great story loving it so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Modern day Victoria Holt

This story has the formula of an old Victoria Holt novel. Mystery, intrigue, independent heroine out of her element, strong brooding man, instant sexual chemistry, etc. Let’s hope it has a good ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous