All Comments on 'Adjusting To Normal Ch. 03'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
wonderful

fantastic chapter I like Michael and really hope he is a good guy. Not sure who to trust so far but I hope he can be trusted. Love the end bit. LOL

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
BTW

Why didn't he fix her injuries I mean she fell down stairs onto concrete and then almost strangled by her necklace and her injuries are all of a sudden forgotten when she leaves her room.

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Loving this story

I love this story and its interesting development.

Good job,looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really find this story gripping and want to know more. I am very intrigued. I only gave this chapter three stars, though, because it felt rushed and a bit choatic. I liked the ending, though. I look forward to reading more! Keep up the good work.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Mmm?

When Michael said.....If she hadn't screwed around on her husband I wouldn't have been born."

I noticed he didn't say screwed around on my father, so I'm thinking that it was her husband that killed her at the start of your story. Although that would leave the question of how his father got him. LOL

Ah well will just have to wait and see where this story goes.

I also think that the blonde bitch might be an undercover cop or something. I get a new theory every chapter. LOL

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
1-3

I just read chapters 1-3 and am now caught up, but I want more. I really like this new story. Your are slowly revealing more history about both Michael and Eliza. And as we learn about their pasts, we learn how they became the persons they are now. I like the pace of the story. While Eliza wants to do things "strictly by the book", Michael seems to live in the more "here and now". And the fact that Eliza is the only one who Micael believes can find the truth only adds great background to the love story unfolding in front of me.

Do I want more, do you even have to ask? Thank You for sharing your new story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet

I'm really enjoying your new story, and I'm surprised by that since I don't normally read in this category. The sappy romantic in me hopes to see a happy ending and not just a passionate romp while it lasts, but I can't wait to see where you take it. Eagerly anticipating your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next chapter ?

Is there a chapter 4 ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Next Chapter

I really enjoyed the story. Was not overjoyed when I found that this was written in 2011 and non since. Will this story continue?

-- Valarie, Dallas Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just another unfinished story.

Think I will stop torturing myself and find my reading elsewhere. This site is too frustrating.

plan4itplan4itover 11 years ago
Please finish this!

This is a fantastic and engaging story. Please come back and finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pls finish this story!

Love this series and hope you eventually finish, perhaps in 2013?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
plz finish

very wonderfully written. hope u will continue posting and finish the series at the earliest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good female lead

She has a complicated life and character. She's an adult with adult strength. She is spectacular. Smart. I would say determined but, when she said she thought they would no longer be working once she moved to his place for the weekend, I wasn't sure. It's like she has not only accepted what was thrown at her she sees it through the eyes of experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need a conclusion

In the next few chters, my only hope is that you actually finish a good story. So many authors leave one hanging, just as you have done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finish?

I am sad this well written series is completely unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Also Sad

This really needs to be finished, it is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Of course...

....this intriguing story ends here. This is literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous