Adjustment

Story Info
Nurse works me over.
1.3k words
3.99
11k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 9 AM on Thursday morning. Sun is rising and its beams are already warm. I love this time of year. Spring, cool at night with hot and humid afternoons.

Standing outside the Chiropractors office I hesitantly opened the door and walked inside. My Sciatica nerve has been causing discomfort due to a lower spinal disc. The treatment from doc M, was tremendous and elevated much of my discomfort.

My hesitant nature was from the next part of the treatment.

Entering the treatment office I saw Vicki wiping everything down. The disinfectant aroma permeated the room.

I stood beside the table and waited for nurse Vicki. "Hi Vicki, how are you today?" I asked. She turned to see who it was standing in the room and as she recognized me a delightful smile formed on her face.

"Morning Mr. K." Vicki stated with an enthusiastic cheerfulness.

"My your in a good mood this morning.". I blurted out as I turned allowing her to pull my shirt up and place the two electrical pulsating pads on each hip.

"You know you make my day don't you Mr. K?" Vicki said softly in my ear as she raised my left shirt and applied the pad. She moved to my right hip and pulled my shirt up then, to my surprise, she pulled my shorts down slightly.

I peeked over my right shoulder to see that her delightful smile was now a devilish smile.

"Lay down and let me stimulate you baby." Vicki whispered.

"I am in a sorted mood Mr. K." Vicki said as she began to adjust the pulsating pads. normally they are low pulses but today, WOW. my ass was buzzing.

"You let me know if I am going too far, ok?"

I gave her a confused look as she began to fasten the Velcro device that secured my hips. I felt her hand trace up my left calf from my ankle than raise my knee to place the pad that helped elevate my hip. Moving to right side she did the same thing.

I moved my elbow as she inserted the pad in my left armpit, than my right.

Vicki leaned over me to attach the pad for my left armpit and whispered to me.

"You make me so horny. We always joke about sex in a covert way and it gives me dirty thoughts. Tell me to stop and we will never talk of this again."

The excited smile and bulge in my shorts was enough of an acknowledgement as nurse Vicki needed.

"Ok!" she stated as she pushed her breast into my face.

She positioned herself to my left and started strapping me in with the velcro devices. Pulling tight she was whispering.

"You like me strapping you in? Don't you?" The whispering kept exciting me until she moved to the bottom of the table and moved both hands up my inner legs with the cord in her hand. As she got to my crotch she ever so slightly lifted the harness while the back of her hand massaged my cock and balls.

"I can never get this ring to connect." She looks at me and gives me a sensual smile.

"It is hard!" I wisp back.

She lowers her head and I can see her shoulders moving up and down as I recognize she is laughing very hard.

Vicki attached the device and pats my crotch saying, "There all snug and secure."

As she leaves the room she stops at the door and pulls her scrubs down exposing her ass.

Laying there my heart was racing and I could not believe what just happened. As the machine began to pull my lower body the pulsating pads were driving me crazy with delight, something that never happened before. I could not get my hardon to stop no matter what thoughts I tried having.

After 20 minutes or so I heard Nurse Vicki as she opened the door and felt it close behind her. "How are we doing in here?" She asked.

"I'm great!" I said with my best tiger impersonation.

She approached me and while standing beside me she stated. "I know this is alarming, it is for me too. I had to do something. I have had these sexual thoughts and feelings ever since you started treatment here. Like I said before, if you do not want me doing this I understand. I can not tell you how many times I had to use the rest room after you left the office to masturbate thinking of you."

Touching my arm lightly she looked down and smiled. "You ok?" She asked.

"GREAT!" I exclaimed.

She turned to leave and again as she got to the door she hesitated, turned and stated, "I am not joking about my thoughts." She turned pulled her scrubs down and this time exposed her ass in which a ruby butt plug was inserted. She touched it, stood pulled her scrubs up and opened the door. "Tata." She let out.

My cock was pulsating more than the pads now. I could feel the precum oozing out of my head. "This is crazy, your married, 30 plus years and she is 30 years younger. Get your shit together, end this now."

The thoughts were sound and mature however she was too erotic and sexually charged. There was no way I was going to let this not happen.

The timer began to sound and Vicki entered the room. "OK, your done." She exclaimed. "Let me loosen these straps and take your time getting up, OK."

"Sure!" I said.

pulling out the armpit pads again she pushed her breast into my face. "Do you have a problem being my sex toy? Not that we would actually have sex but tease one another in a fun way while your here?" She stated with a smirk on her face.

My reply was to bite her breast. "Great." She said as she pulled herself upright.

Loosing the straps she tossed the one strap over me and as her hand guided back to the other strap brushed my cock. Pulling the second strap off again she massaged my cock. I was going insane. Was I have a stroke or was this a weird side affect of dementia? I thought..

Vicki moved to my feel and removed the two pads under my knees. She stood at the base of the table and slowly reached up to detach the pull cord from the harness. Un-attaching the ring to the clasp with one hand her other hand moved up under my shorts and grabbed my cock pulling it from the base to the head. Moving up and down stroking me while she undid the device. She squeezed my cock on last time and with the other hand lifter my shorts pulling her hand out. I could see a droplet of precum on her hand. She teasingly licked it off her hand and closed her eyes lifting her head back in an erotic display.

"MMMMM, that is delicious. We have to make more of that delightful juice." Her smile was Devine.

She helped me up and I sat on the edge of the table for a couple seconds. I jumped to my feel and she hugged me. "Thank you, you are quite understand. I appreciate that." She whispered.

"And so fucking horny." I blurted back.

She began to snort a laugh and we walked out of the room laughing.

Dr. M was standing at the check out counter and looked at us stating, "you too always laugh, you have got to let me hear those jokes sometime Mr. K."

"Will do Doc, have a great weekend ladies and gents." I stated as I exited the office. I can not wait for my next visit. What is in store for me?