All Comments on 'Administrative Assistant Pt. 03'

by DZiegler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Nice story

So if he loads porn onto the server, what happens to her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute story, it grabbed me with the little that was written. I have a mind to try my hand at a conclusion for it.

DZieglerDZiegleralmost 2 years agoAuthor

^Oooh I'm curious now; would love to hear your ideas for the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Looking forward to the future.

d4desired4desire4 months ago

re: Cute story, it grabbed me with the little that was written. I have a mind to try my hand at a conclusion for it

( a year later ) My partially baked idea was:

* The company Stephen works for is involved in some nefarious activity, such as selling illegal microprocessors for arms on the black market.

* The CIA is trying out a new line of field agents, androids.

* They first installed James, a male android, as a plant to gather evidence, but he got too close to the truth, and was fired by HR.

* The CIA then decided a female, and newer, improved android model, would be more successful for their needs; they installed Rachael.

* Rachael uses Core9 on the CMC to access company files, but her interactions are causing too much trouble, and she's getting noticed.

* She's closing in on getting the information she needs, but then core 9 gets so bad it crashes. Stephen sets up a firewall to fix it. Rachael loses access to the company documents when it activates.

* This 'crash' perhaps manifests as a serious personality issue while Rachael and Stephen are out on a date.

* In desperation, she reveals her true nature to him, begs him to retrieve the incriminating files for her, since it's obvious that her access to core9 is affecting operations so much that the boss is noticing.

* He has internal conflict, because he doesn't want to lose his job, but the androids seduction overpowers his decision making.

* He gives her what she wants, she then seems to disappear, never showing up at work again.

* Stephen's unauthorized hack, and file copy, is discovered. He loses his job.

* Rachael reappears, and offers him a job at the robotics company that made her, and it's a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous