Admirable Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,099 Followers

Someone, either Chance, or Brandon, or possibly even Paige had unsnapped, unzipped Paige's trousers. Paige's pink panties were plainly visible as she got to her feet.

++.++

"Mercedes? Need some more punch?" Paige asked sweetly.

"Yeah," Mercedes agreed happily. "Popcorn made me sooo thirsty!"

"Hey, BMW," Chance called out as Brandon removed his shirt and jeans.

"Chance, quit. That's not my name," Mercedes said, frowning.

"Dude, huh?" Brandon hissed, slapping Chance's shoulder.

"Hey Mercedes," Chance said. "Where does baby corn come from? I mean, we only got popcorn, but no mom corn."

Mercedes thought about that for a moment, then giggled. She was still giggling when Paige handed her a cup of fruit punch.

"Hey Mercedes?" Chance called out as Paige wiggled out of slacks and panties.

"Yeah?" Mercedes asked, smiling happily.

"What did the mommy bullet say to the daddy bullet?" Chance asked.

"I don't know," Mercedes said, slurring her words.

"Guess what? We going to have a BB!" Chance said as he began to pull his clothes off.

Chance stood up as Brandon stretched out on the comfortable couch. Paige and Brandon kissed hotly, then Paige crawled to straddle Brandon's hips.

Mercedes thought about Chance's joke for a moment, then collapsed in a fit of giggles.

"Drink your punch, Mercedes," Paige called out as Brandon's cock slid into her bald pussy.

"Okay," Mercedes cheerfully called out, far too loudly.

Chance stood next to the couch, holding his hard cock. Paige kissed Brandon, then rose up slightly and took Chance's cock into her mouth.

-.—

"Oh dear God!" Mercedes gasped as she watched Brandon, Chance, and Paige engaged in immoral, lascivious sex, just a few feet away from her.

"Mm-hmm," William agreed, watching the carnal action on the screen.

"Mr. William, please, please turn this off. I cannot watch this," Mercedes exclaimed, covering her eyes against the lewd, vulgar images.

William shrugged and fast forwarded past Chance's semen slowly spilling from Paige's lips. He fast forwarded past Paige rising up from Brandon's limp cock, Brandon's sperm dripping from Paige's hairless pussy. He fast forwarded past Paige kneeling on the floor and pulling her buttocks apart to accept Brandon's cock into her ass. William did not pause to see the pained expression on the beautiful brunette's face as Brandon's thick cock thrust into her tight orifice.

William did not pause as Chance stood, and offered Brandon his cock. William did not pause the playback as Brandon sucked and slobbered on Chance's cock while Brandon pounded Paige's rectum. He did not pause as Chance filled Brandon's mouth with semen. He did not pause as Brandon swallowed Chance's semen, smiling happily.

"Mercedes, I agree," William said softly as he found the footage he was searching for. "This is vulgar, vile, profane. But as upsetting as this is? I do need you to see this next part."

"I cannot, Mr. William, I will not," Mercedes protested, hands firmly clasped over her eyes.

"Mercedes, it is important. Please, let us pray that our Lord and Savior give you strength. We'll pray together. And then, it will take every ounce of strength, but you must see what I have to show you," William hissed urgently.

Mercedes mutely nodded her head. The two of them slid from their chairs, knelt on the carpeted floor and fervently prayed, out loud, for Mercedes to have the strength, the fortitude, the perseverance to endure the next few moments.

++.++

"Need some more punch?" Paige grunted out as Brandon pulled his slimy cock from her raw anus.

"No, need to..." Mercedes slurred sleepily then lowered her voice to a whisper. "Tinkle."

"Come on, I'll show you where," Paige said, getting stiffly to her feet.

"Dude, I'm tapping that ass when they get back, hear?" Chance hissed to Brandon as he watched Brandon's semen oozing from Paige's raw, stretched anus.

"Uh huh," Brandon said, chancing reaching out and stroking Chance's semi-erect cock.

"What?" Chance snapped. "Let you suck my dick, think I'm a fag now? Huh bitch? Think I'm going fuck you up the Hershey Highway?"

"No, I uh," Brandon stammered, then grunted, gasping from breath as Chance punched him in the belly.

In the bathroom, Paige hopped on one foot as Mercedes emptied a quite full bladder. Paige could feel her bowels struggling to expel Brandon's semen, could feel her sphincter muscles straining to hold back the impending movement.

"Okay dokey," Mercedes giggled and stood, finished.

"Oh thank God," Paige whimpered and flopped down.

"For He is good," Mercedes said, completing the announcement often uttered in their church.

"Uh huh," Paige agreed.

Mercedes did wipe at her forehead; it was quite warm in the bathroom. It was quite warm in the cabin itself.

"You not hot?" Mercedes asked Paige as Paige flushed the commode.

"Burning up," Paige smiled. "Why I took my clothes off."

"Oh, that makes sense," Mercedes said, now noticing that Paige was completely nude.

"You should do it too. Or, do you want me to feel strange?" Paige offered.

"No, no, I wouldn't want you to feel strange," Mercedes agreed.

-.—

Mercedes let out a squeal as she saw herself exiting the bathroom, completely nude. William smiled sadly as he watched her heavy breasts bob and sway with each step, looked at the light pink areolae and fat nipples. He admired her slight belly with tiny dent of a navel and the sparse thatch of carrot orange pubic hair between her legs. He and Mercedes watched Paige leading Mercedes to lay on the floor, a couch cushion under Mercedes's head.

"Mr. William, I never did such; please stop this! Please?" Mercedes protested.

"Told you, call me William," William said.

++.++

Mercedes looked on in confusion as Paige knelt between her legs. Her confusion grew as Paige gently pushed Mercedes's thighs further apart with her hands. Then Mercedes's beautiful eyes opened wide as Paige put her mouth over the wisps of carrot orange hairs that covered Mercedes's womanhood.

"Oh!" Mercedes sighed as delicious feelings flowed from her womanhood up her spine to her overheated brain.

Chance used a handful of Brandon's hair to pull Brandon's mouth to his hard cock. Brandon slobbered spittle all along Chance's fat cock.

Then Chance shoved Brandon away and approached Paige's upturned buttocks.

"Oomph!" Paige protested as Chance shoved the blunt head of his cock into her raw, sore anus.

Mercedes reached down and combed Paige's long hair back, out of Paige's eyes. Paige licked and sucked at Mercedes's wet pussy, sucking delicious tastes from the rubbery pussy lips that had flowered open from the moment Paige's lips had made contact. She found Mercedes's clitoris and began tonguing the sensitive nub.

"Oh, yes!" Mercedes hissed in orgasm.

-.—

Mercedes leaned over, grabbed the wastebasket from the corner of the room and vomited heartily. William stopped the playback and hurriedly pulled the girl's long hair out of the way. For a few moments, Mercedes emptied her stomach into the small plastic container.

When William was sure Mercedes had finished, he used some tissues to dab at Mercedes's clammy face.

"Get you some water; I'll be right back," William said gently.

Mercedes just nodded weakly and sat in her chair again. On the screen, she could see her large breasts, could see her large nipples hard with excitement. She could see her face flushed with excitement, could see Paige's head between her slightly plump thighs, Paige's mouth bringing her unwanted pleasures.

William returned and handed Mercedes a bottle of water. She drank it greedily. Gently, he pushed her hand down, ceasing her gulping of the water.

"Slowly, Mercedes," he smiled.

"Please, please William, tell me that this is the worst of it," Mercedes begged, voice hoarse from vomiting. "Although, I cannot imagine it could get much worse than this."

"Oh, it does," William assured her.

"God, give me strength," Mercedes murmured, eyes tightly closed.

Then she nodded. William hit the button again.

++.++

Paige feverishly licked and sucked the essences of Mercedes's orgasm. Chance's brutal sodomy continued unabated for several long moments so Paige continued to suck and lick Mercedes's pussy. Again, Paige slapped her tongue against Mercedes's clitoris and was rewarded with a keening cry from Mercedes, was again rewarded with Mercedes's juices.

"God damn, know how fuck?" Chance wheezed, the alcohol as well as his two previous ejaculations making it more difficult for him to reach climax.

"Yeah, you?" Paige snapped.

"What, bitch?" Chance angrily demanded, pinching savagely on Paige's hard nipples.

"Ah!" Paige cried out in agony.

"Aw yeah, aw yeah," Chance grunted and groaned as Paige's sphincter muscle clamped down on his thrusting cock.

"Hey Mercedes?" Brandon called out.

"Uh huh?" Mercedes asked, lazily rubbing her right breast.

"Let's see that red tongue," Brandon asked, holding his hard cock in his hand.

"Okay dokey," Mercedes giggled and stuck her vivid red tongue out.

-.—

Mercedes squealed and lurched for the wastebasket again as the image on the screen showed her running her tongue along the length of Brandon's hard cock. The Mercedes on the screen had a puzzled expression on her face, but she kept her tongue stuck out as a kneeling Brandon ran his hard member along Mercedes's outstretched tongue.

Her stomach was empty, though, and Mercedes sobbed as her stomach lurched. Again, William gently knelt next to her, holding her beautiful red hair out of the way.

"Come on, drink some more water," he gently soothed.

"Mister... William, am I, was I..." Mercedes faltered, then burst into sobs.

"Oh, no, no, oh Sweetheart, don't cry," William soothed, hugging the kneeling girl tightly.

"I've been sullied; my husband will find me unfit, unworthy," Mercedes sobbed.

"Shush, shush," William whispered. "Your husband will understand; you had no say, this was not your choice. This was not your doing."

"But I let myself be careless; I allowed myself to be led into this," Mercedes wailed.

After a moment, Mercedes took a sip of water. Then she pulled her eyes up and glanced at the screen.

++.++

Brandon thrust half of the length of his cock into Mercedes's mouth. Drugged or not, the girl had a hot, wet mouth and was sucking enthusiastically at his meat. Every now and then, he'd thrust too hard and she'd let out a gagging protest.

"Here, aw, here comes your cream," Brandon panted and held still.

Mercedes had tasted cream before; she'd had it in her hot tea. She'd had whipped heavy cream on a slice of Momma's pumpkin pie; her mother made the best pumpkin pie in the world. A dollop of whipped cream just made it that much better.

She swallowed the cream Brandon offered and puzzled over the oddly bitter, salty taste. And this cream was warm as it coursed over her tongue, down her gulping throat.

Then Chance was declaring that he had much sweeter cream than Brandon.

Paige lay her head on the couch cushion, next to Mercedes's head. Mercedes smiled when Paige's arm went around her, Paige's lips nuzzled her neck.

Brandon slid his revived erection into Paige's bald pussy and began hammering her with long, forceful strokes. As he hammered her pussy, Paige reached down and began to play with Mercedes's pussy.

"Erk!" Mercedes grunted in orgasm, nearly biting Chance's cock.

"Bitch!" Chance yelped and slapped Mercedes's face.

-.—

"I deserved that," Mercedes declared, watching the action now with a resigned stare.

"What?" William asked, pausing the action. "Mercedes, no woman ever deserves to be struck. Even when I discovered my ex-wife was six months pregnant with another man's baby, I did not strike her. No, Mercedes, you did not deserve to be slapped."

"I was, I am sinful," Mercedes argued.

"And now, no man would ever want me," Mercedes said flatly as she watched Paige lower her pussy onto the drugged Mercedes's outstretched tongue.

++.++

Despite his claim, Chance's cream was not sweeter than Brandon's cream. Then Paige declared that she too had some cream for Mercedes to taste. She had Mercedes again show them her bright red tongue as she straddled Mercedes's head. She slowly lowered her sloppy pussy onto Mercedes's face, watching between her legs.

"Fuck," Paige hissed as Mercedes's tongue lapped at the semen that oozed from Paige's pussy.

"Ah!" Paige yelped as Mercedes also thrust her tongue into Paige's battered, raw rectum, tasting the cream that oozed from that orifice.

Brandon offered Mercedes another bowl of cheesy jalapeno popcorn. Mercedes ate the salty spicy treat and drank another glass of punch that Chance handed to her.

"Mercedes, would you like more cream?" Brandon asked, holding his hard cock in his fist.

Mercedes lolled on the couch, legs and arms akimbo. Her head was angled back, eyes staring blankly at the ceiling.

Brandon yelled his question a second time, even lightly slapping Mercedes's face. She roused slightly, then dozed off again.

"God damn ass hole, how much you put in that?" Brandon asked Chance, indicating the still quite full cup of punch that Mercedes had placed on the floor next to the empty bowl of popcorn.

Paige pulled her mouth from Chance's cock and checked on Mercedes. After a moment, she declared that Mercedes would be fine; she just needed to sleep it off.

She then resumed sucking Chance's cock. After a few moments, Brandon eased Mercedes to the floor and propped her up on her shoulders and knees. Her long red hair fanned out onto the carpet and Mercedes also lolled, nearly as limp as her hair.

Brandon gripped his hard cock in his hand and lined it up with Mercedes's snug pussy.

-.—

Mercedes simply lay her head on the smoothly polished, cool wood of the table. On the screen, Brandon pumped his cock in and out of Mercedes's pussy. Then Chance took his position behind Mercedes.

William watched as white semen dotted the crisp orange curls of Mercedes's pussy. His own cock was rock hard as he watched Chance shove his fat cock into Mercedes's open pussy, watched her light pink lips fold in from Chance's thrusts forward, watched the light pink lips pull out slightly upon Chance's withdrawal from the girl's snug pussy. William watched the thin dribble of semen trickling down Mercedes's pale thighs as it oozed from her pretty little pussy.

Finally, he hit a key on the cell phone and the images ceased. Mercedes had seen what William had wanted to show her; her drugging, her brutalization at the hands of her peers.

She did not need to see Paige placing her mouth over Mercedes's sloppy pussy, sucking the semen from Mercedes's used pussy. She did not need to see herself lying, legs spread wide while Brandon, then Chance pounded her pussy, did not need to see the semen oozing from her pretty little slit. She didn't need to see Paige dressing her limp body in the flannel nightgown that Mercedes had packed.

"Wonder they didn't kill you," William muttered as he swiveled to face the young woman again.

For several long moments, the two remained silent. William took the opportunity to shift his erection.

"So, Ms. Scott, what do you want to do?" William finally asked.

"I, what? What do you mean?" Mercedes weakly asked, slightly raising her face from the now moist table top.

"We have the evidence; you were drugged. What Mr. Ellis, Brandon's father, what he wants to know is, what do you plan to do about it?" William asked.

"I, what can I do?" Mercedes asked, fully pulling herself upright in her chair.

"I mean, we could have Brandon Ellis arrested," William suggested. "We could sue Brandon Ellis, sue his father. That is Gary Ellis's cabin, after all. We could..."

"Mister... William? I'd rather never ever think of any of this ever again," Mercedes said. "This? Never happened. I have had my..."

She blushed hotly; proper women did not speak of their menses with members of the opposite sex. William smiled tightly and nodded his head in understanding.

"Anyhow, I know I am not with child," Mercedes concluded. "So, what would I gain from Brandon's arrest? What would I gain from a lawsuit? I am a fallen woman; I am ruined. No money will ever erase that."

"Mr. Ellis will be happy to hear that," William smiled tightly. "I am happy to hear this as well."

XX.XX

Paige Moore smiled as she stretched out on her bed. Brandon had cried and whined, had begged for Paige to get an abortion.

"Oh come on; ain't got to marry me," Paige had giggled into her cell phone. "Couple thousand every month? I'll even let you see your baby whenever you want."

"Couple of thousand?" Brandon had squealed.

"Shame; pretty little bitch," one man said as they quietly got out of their truck.

"Uh huh," the other man said.

The five gallon drum contained a mixture of laundry detergent and gasoline. Quickly, quietly, the two men coated the outside of the single wide trailer, from base to just underneath the double paned Plexiglas windows of the trailer. A five gallon can of gasoline was then poured underneath the raised platform of the trailer.

"Ready?" the first man asked.

"Uh huh," the second man agreed and tossed a flaming book of matches underneath the trailer.

While the volunteer fire department of Oakleaf County fought to keep the fire from burning the other trailers in the trailer park, Gary Ellis nodded in satisfaction as he read the text message.

"Your little problem number one has been taken care of," Gary coldly told his son.

XX.XX

Chance Porter laughed as he thought of the brand new Dodge Charger he was going to buy. Courtesy of Brandon Ellis, of course.

Chance had cell phone video of Brandon's hot sucking mouth wrapped around his cock. He had cell phone video of Brandon's plump ass cheeks shaking and jiggling as he pounded Brandon Ellis like the little pussy he was. Brandon had actually cried when Chance sent him a few snapshots of these videos.

To keep Gary Ellis from finding out what a faggot bitch his son was, Brandon would pay Chance Porter to destroy the cell phone videos he had.

Of course, Chance would not destroy any videos. He'd just tell Brandon he had destroyed the videos. But when Chance wanted something else, Chance would just 'find' a copy of Brandon hungrily slurping on Chance's fat meat. He'd just 'discover' another copy of Brandon taking Chance's fat cock up his shit hole.

Chance turned away from the display window of the Dodge dealership and walked toward the Sweet Oak Snow-cone stand. There was a cute African-American girl there that always gave him a little extra squirt of bubblegum syrup on his cone.

"What fuck you smiling about, punk?" a man growled at Chance.

From what the Oakleaf County Police Department could determine, it was a mugging that had gotten out of hand. In all likelihood, the unidentified young man had fought back, prompting the mugger or muggers to beat him to death. Hopefully there were enough teeth remaining in the young man's skull to identify him through dental records. If not, they'd have to hope that the young man's DNA was on record somewhere.

As the sheet covered body was being brought into the Oakleaf County Medical Examiner's autopsy room, Gary Ellis read the text message that their second problem had been taken care of.

"Son? Feel the need to suck dick? Go to Houston, huh? Pick up some faggot there doesn't know who you are, okay?" Gary sneered at the hotly blushing young man.

He then grabbed his son around the throat and slammed the chubby boy against the wall of his library. He put his face millimeters from Brandon's terrified face.

"Next time I got to clean up your little 'accidents?' You're the one will be cleaned up. Got it?" Gary hissed, punctuating each word by bouncing Brandon's head off the plasterboard wall.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,099 Followers