Admirable Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,099 Followers

Downstairs, William had Mercedes sit on a barstool. Then he quickly, efficiently braided her long hair into a very thick braid. Then he helped her pull a short leather jacket on.

She shivered as his hands brushed against her full breasts, her hard nipples. He smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

"Let's ride, Baby," William ordered, handing her a helmet.

He swung his leg over and sat on the saddle. Mercedes swung her leg over, straddled the leather saddle and grunted when the leather saddle made contact with her crotch. She could feel the motorcycle through the crotch of her khakis, through the crotch of her black lace though, directly against her puffy inner lips.

She scooted forward, leaned against William's leather clad back, and wrapped her arms around his muscular torso.

"Oh, yes," Mercedes hissed when the powerful engine rumbled noisily to life.

The vibrations went from engine to her overheated crotch. She shuddered as they rumbled from the garage down the short drive and along the paved road.

He took them to Sweet Oak Winter Palace. She'd been grateful for the short, stylish leather jacket as they barreled along the streets of Oakleaf and Sweet Oak. Inside the crisply chilled air of the ice skating rink, Mercedes was very glad for the jacket.

"William, I've never, I've never even been roller skating," Mercedes admitted.

"Ain't nothing to it; just hang onto me," William smiled as he knelt between her spread legs.

He rolled some thick woolen socks onto her feet, then helped her lace up her ice skates. William then slipped his own skates on. Mercedes couldn't help but laugh as they clumsily clomped from seats to gate; the skates were not made to walk in.

After a half hour, she was comfortable enough that she could actually let go of William's arm for a few shuffling steps. After an hour, Mercedes's legs actually trembled.

"Come on, Sweetheart," William chuckled, leading Mercedes toward the gate.

Mercedes sat while William approached the concession stand. She watched, through narrowed eyes as a cute teenaged girl thrust her chest toward William, smiled, giggled, and even touched William on his arm. Mercedes's cupid bow lips tightened as the girl touched William's arm again as she slid two Styrofoam cups toward him.

"Here you go; what's wrong?" William asked, handing Mercedes one of the cups of hot chocolate.

"That, that, HUSSY!" Mercedes spat, outraged. "Flirting, shamelessly with you, when I'm sitting right here, can see her whole time she's doing all that."

"Now you know how I feel when every boy in here's looking at you, wishing they were with you," William chuckled and kissed her on her pursed lips.

"No boy is looking at me," Mercedes protested.

William pointed to a group of teenaged boys. Some of them actually did seem as if they were looking their way. William pointed out another young man. The young man quickly averted his gaze when Mercedes looked his way. A moment later, he nervously glanced back, then averted his eyes, blushing hotly.

"But Sweetheart? If I beat up everybody that was looking at you? We wouldn't have time do anything else," William smiled. "Just the cross I must bear if I want to be with a beautiful little red head."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" Mercedes whispered, peering into his eyes.

"Do I know you're beautiful?" he smiled and kissed her again.

After their hot chocolate, after they'd put their shoes on again, William pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. He hit a button and waited, standing by his motorcycle.

"Ready?" he asked.

He nodded approval and pulled his helmet on. Mercedes pulled her own helmet on and straddled the saddle again.

William started the powerful engine and they roared toward Kennedy Park. Mercedes looked out at Oxbow Lake, at the numerous scantily clad bodies that dotted the beach of Oxbow Lake. She would never have the daring to expose her flesh in such revealing bikinis.

"Not that anyone would..." she thought.

"No, maybe someone WOULD want to see me in a bikini," she thought as William found a parking spot.

"William, we're not going swimming, are we?" Mercedes asked as they removed their helmets.

"No, no, Sweetheart," William laughed. "But wouldn't that be something? Ice skating, then swimming? All in the same day?"

She giggled and then sighed as he took her hand in his. He seemed to know where he was going so Mercedes allowed him to drag her with him.

"And, here we are," William said, approaching a blanket and a picnic basket on the grass.

They sat on the blanket and had a quiet, romantic picnic. Mercedes saw that William had picked some of her favorite foods for the meal. He admitted, his casual questions during the work week had not been that casual.

"I want to know you, Mercedes Scott. I want to know everything about you," he confessed.

She kissed him softly and whispered something. He looked at her blushing face when she sat back down.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"I said, I love you," she said.

"I had hoped that was what you'd said," William smiled.

After their meal, William pulled Mercedes to her feet and they walked along one of the many trails of Kennedy Park. As they passed the small patch of grass again, Mercedes saw that the picnic basket and blanket were gone. The thought came to her that this little picnic must have cost William a pretty penny.

"William, stop. Stop for a minute," Mercedes said.

She faced him, peering into his eyes. She then kissed him softly, resting her small hands on his powerful forearms.

"William, this is all, this is very sweet," she said. "But you don't, you don't have to spend all this money on me. I don't, I'm not worth it."

"Now you listen to me," he smiled, pulling her in for a hug. "You are worth this and much, much more, you hear?"

Then he delivered two stinging slaps to her buttocks.

"And don't you ever try tell me what to do," he whispered in her ear as she shuddered.

"Oh!" she gasped, legs shaking.

"You, you like that, huh?" William whispered.

"Oh God," Mercedes whimpered, clutching onto him.

The thin scrap of material between her buttocks had left her buttocks vulnerable to his harsh, stinging slap. The thin material of her khakis were no protection against his large hand.

"Want me do..." he started to ask when Mercedes stuffed her tongue into his mouth.

"Take me home, to your house," Mercedes whimpered, pulling her mouth from his.

"Oh?" he asked, eyes teasing.

"Please, William, I want, take me home," she begged.

The ride seemed to take forever. But only a few moments after leaving Kennedy Park, they were gliding to a stop in William's garage.

William surprised, delighted Mercedes when he grabbed her and carried her up the stairs in a fireman's hold. He nudged a door open and carried her into his bedroom.

Mercedes was not surprised that the furniture was heavy, masculine. She was not surprised that his bed was neatly made. She was not surprised that the colors of his room were soft, muted, almost bland colors.

"I want, I want you take off that blouse, and those slacks, oh, and them shoes, but leave everything else on," William ordered, sliding her shoes from her feet.

"Even the jacket?" Mercedes teased.

"Especially the jacket; I bought it for you just for this," William admitted as he kicked his own boots off of his feet.

Mercedes paused unzipping her khakis, just watching him as he removed his own clothing. Sensing her eyes on him, William turned and snapped his fingers impatiently.

Mercedes resumed sliding the khakis down and off, then took the jacket off and unbuttoned her blouse. Again, his muscular, tanned body distracted her and she paused. Her heart caught in her throat as he was now down to just his boxers.

She hurried, almost popping a button in her haste, then she pulled her jacket back on. She sat on his bed, clad in leather jacket, half-cup bra, black garter belt and gray stockings, and skimpy black lace panties.

"Ah!" Mercedes gasped out as William slid his boxers off, exposing his taut buttocks to her gaze.

She pressed a hand between her legs, directly against her pubic mound. She squirmed, rubbing her hand against her sodden panties.

"Ah!" she gasped again when he turned, exposing his hard, thick, long cock to her gaze. The only cocks Mercedes had ever seen, she had seen in a video of herself. Brandon's cock had been stumpy, no more than five inches in length. Chance's cock had been slightly longer, and only slightly thicker than Brandon's cock.

William's cock was long, at least seven, possibly eight inches in length, and had an immense girth to it. The plum shaped head at the end looked angry as it bobbed in front of her.

Underneath his manhood were his testicles, where his sperm was manufactured. Mercedes looked at the large egg shaped testicles and again rubbed her legs together, rubbed her hand against her pubic mound, imagining all the babies William's large, beautiful balls could make.

"Damn, but you are one sexy little girl," William husked, looking at Mercedes.

"Damn but you are one sexy man, William," Mercedes whispered.

"But you've been a bad girl, haven't you?" William asked, pulling his broad leather belt from his trousers' loops.

"Huh? Oh, yes, yes sir," Mercedes now whimpered as William popped his belt a few times.

"Hands and knees, young lady," William ordered.

Mercedes quickly rolled and adopted the stance. She shuddered as she realized, in this position, William could see her fleshy buttocks, fully exposed with the thin strap of her lace thong nestled between them. He surely could see how wet her panties were.

"Safe word is 'Motorcycle,' okay?" William whispered, walking on his knees across the large bed.

"Motorcycle," Mercedes repeated.

"You can yell and scream 'No' all you want, you can beg me to stop," William said and stroked her left buttock.

"Oh! Oh God," Mercedes grunted, feeling her pussy squirt as he touched her hot flesh.

"But unless I hear you say 'motorcycle?' I ain't stopping," William whispered, stroking the crotch of her wet panties.

"Oh," Mercedes shuddered.

'Whack!'

Mercedes's eyes, which had been shut while his large hand stroked her exposed flesh flew open. Her pretty little mouth opened in an 'O' and she felt her throat constrict.

"Fuck!" Mercedes screamed at the top of her lungs.

"What?" William laughed out loud at her unexpected use of the vulgarity.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean, I've never used, I've never said that word before," Mercedes blabbered, shocked at herself.

'Whack!'

"Oh God, oh God," Mercedes screamed out.

'Whack!'

"No more, William, no more," Mercedes begged, falling forward to land on her shoulders.

Her buttocks, however, still stuck up in the air, waiting for the next blow of his belt. She marveled at how soft his comforter was, wondering if it was a down filled comforter.

'Whack!'

"Please, William, I'll be good," Mercedes sobbed out, reaching her right hand between her legs.

'Whack!'

"Ugh!" Mercedes screamed as her orgasm pummeled through her body.

After the tenth swat to her reddened buttocks, William threw the belt off the bed. He used Mercedes's braid of hair to pull her flushed face off of the comforter.

"Oh God, please, no more, William, I promise, I'll be good," Mercedes blabbered, struggling to catch her breath.

"Yeah?" William asked, pulling her beautiful face to his crotch.

"Yes sir, I will, I will," Mercedes promised.

"Lick my balls," William ordered.

Mercedes thrust her tongue out and feverishly licked at his hanging testicles. She coated them with her saliva, then sucked one into her mouth. William continued to use her braid of hair as a handle of sorts.

"Okay, no, I want you to suck my cock, okay?" he ordered.

"Yes sir, I will. I will suck your, your, your cock," Mercedes panted, finding it difficult to say the vulgar word.

"Safe word is still 'motorcycle,' okay, Sweetheart?" William said as his cock poised at her lips.

""Okay," Mercedes agreed and swallowed the head of his cock.

When she'd licked, sucked Brandon's cock and Chance's cock, she'd been drugged. Mercedes had not had the opportunity to enjoy the taste, the texture of their members. She was not drugged now as she swallowed William's cock, tasted the sweat, the trace of soap, the excitement that oozed from the tip of his cock.

"Mm," Mercedes moaned, closing her eyes.

She shuddered in pleasure as she slapped her tongue around his manhood. She shivered as William reached his other hand out and captured her left wrist.

"Oh! Oh William!" Mercedes moaned around his cock as he grabbed her right wrist and held her arms behind her back.

He used the braid of hair to pull her mouth more fully around his cock. He kept her hands firmly pinned behind her back.

"Mmph! Ugh! Oh God!" Mercedes groaned around the invading member in her mouth.

Her thighs rubbed frantically together, trying to stimulate her overheated crotch. She could actually feel her excitement dribbling, coursing down the inside of her thighs, dribbling into the cuffs of her stockings.

"Oh, Mercedes, yes," William groaned as his cockhead bumped into the back of her throat. "Sweetheart, I'm about, I'm about to come."

"Mm-Hmm," Mercedes agreed, thrilled that she could bring pleasure to her man.

"Want it, want me come in your mouth?" William asked.

"Mm-Hmm," Mercedes moaned.

He thrust his cock into her mouth, causing her to gag slightly, then he groaned and Mercedes's mouth began to fill with a salty, bitter thick substance.

The taste was wonderful; it was his sperm, his semen. The texture was unpleasant though. Mercedes swallowed repeatedly. She continued to use her tongue, her throat muscles as she felt his cock begin to soften in her mouth.

"What a wonderful little cock sucker you are," William murmured as his cock slipped out of her sucking mouth.

Mercedes gasped, shocked. In school, Eddy Timmons had called Betsy Dewberry a cocksucker. Betsy had actually cried when her boyfriend had used the vulgar term.

And, of course, nearly everyone had called Bobby Marks a cock sucker. A few of the jocks had also called Bobby a pussy; that one had confused Mercedes. She knew 'pussy' was a course, common term for a woman's vulva; why would they call Bobby a pussy?

"I am, I AM a cock sucker," Mercedes agreed.

William released the braid of hair and Mercedes slumped forward, resting her head on his thighs. He released her wrists, but she kept her hands where they were, behind her back.

"Yyyeeesss!" Mercedes hissed as William then grasped her panties and began to edge them down her chubby thighs.

"Ah!" she gasped out when a thick finger insinuated itself into her pussy.

"Fuck!" she screamed out again as his fingers brought her to orgasm.

His other hand reached up underneath her jacket and unhooked her bra. Her breasts fell forward and dangled out of her unzipped leather jacket.

"Oh William," Mercedes shuddered as his fingers tugged, twisted her hard nipples.

"Need me wear a condom?" William asked.

"I, no. Yes! Yes, William, please. Oh, I'm so sorry, but yes, I'm, I'm not ready be a mother just yet," Mercedes confessed.

William knee walked to his nightstand and dug out a strip of condoms. As he rolled one onto his hard, bobbing cock, Mercedes felt a twinge of discomfort well up.

It did seem that William was far too familiar with the mechanics of applying a condom. Then her bile truly rose; he'd had a stash of condoms at the ready for this very occasion. How many other women had enjoyed his attentions?

Then his hands were touching her flesh and Mercedes forgot about her concerns. The mattress sagged behind her and Mercedes tensed.

"Ugh! Oh Heavenly Father!" Mercedes grunted as she felt the blunt head of William's latex covered cock pressing against the entrance of her womanhood.

Again, when she'd engaged in sexual intercourse previously, she'd been drugged. Mercedes had not been allowed to feel the blunt intrusion into her wet cleft. She'd not been allowed to feel the sensation of a thick girth stretching her channel, forcing into her womb.

"Aieegh!" Mercedes squealed and shuddered in orgasm as William's cock filled her to her core.

She shuddered and grunted as William thrust himself, withdrew himself. His rough fingers tugged and twisted her nipples. His hands cupped her heavy breasts.

When one of his hands left her breasts, she whimpered in disappointment. Then his finger dug at her cleft, found the source of her pleasure. She let out a loud scream, then lost consciousness.

"So beautiful, so beautiful," William chuckled, tenderly stroking her face.

"I, what?" Mercedes asked, slowly reviving.

"Come on; need get dressed so we can go change for dinner at Geno's, okay?" William ordered.

He had her put on the black corset and matching panties. Again, it almost seemed a shame to put the plain blouse and khakis on over such a pretty outfit.

"So, hmm, let's take the Ferrari," William said as they entered the garage.

"Church tomorrow," Mercedes read aloud from her cell phone as William backed the sports car into her driveway.

"Tell your momma I'll have you home in time to dress for church," William joked.

William stopped Mercedes as she began to tap out that response.

"Sweetheart, I'm kidding," he smiled. "There is no way in God's green earth your mother, your very religious mother would allow you to spend the night with a man you're not married to."

"But I just had carnal knowledge with a man I'm not married to," Mercedes pointed out.

"And she doesn't need to know that, does she?" William asked as he helped her out of the low slung automobile.

"William, if she asks, I will not lie," Mercedes quietly said.

"And I would never ever ask you to lie," William agreed.

But Yvette did not ask. She did not thaw toward William, did not thaw toward her daughter having a relationship with an older man. But she did not ask if Mercedes and William enjoyed the sins of the flesh. It was as if Yvette did not want to know that Mercedes was indeed quite wanton.

Wanton. That was how Mercedes described herself. Who else but a wanton woman would enjoy putting on sexy undergarments, undergarments whose sole purpose was to entice and inflame a man's desires?

What else but a wanton woman would crave, would dream of using her mouth on a man's staff? And when William put his mouth on her cleft, the pleasures had been truly sinful. She'd screamed, thrashed, begged him to stop.

But she never did say 'motorcycle.' Because she was wanton.

A few months after she'd begun her employ with Walters Security, Mercedes looked up when the elevator door gave a 'ding.' Through the heavy glass doors she watched a well-dressed man force his way off of a crowded elevator. Then the handsome man turned and Mercedes could see his face darken as the doors closed. A moment later, she again heard the 'ding' but was busily typing an email to Mr. Faulkner. She looked up as the heavy glass door swung open.

"Gary Ellis, Brandon Ellis, to see William," the tall, handsome man snarled.

Mercedes looked past the older man's scowling face to the hotly blushing Brandon Ellis. Seeing the face of her former schoolmate, the young man that had plucked her virginity, without her consent caused no reaction in the beautiful red head.

"Yes sir, he is expecting you. Conference room three, second door on the left," Mercedes pointed. "Coffee? Soda? Water?"

"Hi BMW," Brandon mumbled.

"Yes, Mr. Ellis?" Mercedes said politely. "Coffee? Or we have fruit punch. If I remember, that's your favorite."

Brandon looked at her, shocked. Gary had already begun walking toward Conference Room three and missed the quick exchange between his willful son and the gorgeous little receptionist.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,099 Followers