Admirable Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,099 Followers

Even finding out that the teachings had been erroneous, had been solely the teachings of James McCall, Yvette still credited the church with saving her life from drugs and alcohol and wanton behavior.

"You know, I do believe, it is customary for the mother of the bride? To dance at least one dance with the minister officiating over the wedding," Reverend Cabrerra suggested to the attractive red head as they sat in his office, going over the wedding plans with William and Mercedes.

"I also believe it's customary for the Reverend to ask the mother of the bride out to dinner; ever eat at Tokyo Gardens?" Yvette smiled.

"You'll love it," Mercedes promised as William slipped Reverend Cabrerra a hundred dollar bill to pay for the dinner.

-.—

At the wedding, Yvette and Reverend Cabrerra did dance the supposed customary dance together. And every other dance that they could dance. Just as William and Mercedes left the church hall, on their way to Benhurst, Colorado for a honeymoon of skiing, Reverend Cabrerra got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Yvette Scott.

In the honeymoon suite of the Benhurst Knothole Saloon, a luxury hotel, William assisted Mercedes out of her dress. Underneath the simple white smock, William saw that his bride had worn a baby blue corset and matching baby blue thong panties. Her stockings were also pale blue, contrasting beautifully with her pale skin.

"Are you happy, my love?" Mercedes asked as she stood, modeling the intimate apparel.

"Very. Are you?" William asked.

"Extremely," Mercedes beamed.

Then her smile faltered. She looked at the blazing fire in the large fireplace.

"I just wish, I just wish I had been a virgin for you, dear William," she admitted.

"Oh. Don't worry. You've got one more virginity we'll take care of," William assured her as he hugged her.

"William!" Mercedes gasped as he fondled her pudgy buttocks. "There?"

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Y'all have a blessed day now, y'all hear?

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,099 Followers