All Comments on 'Admiration Ch. 02'

by robin35

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more often than not

i enjoyed you story, i belive it hits home with alot of women even if they wouldn't admit. i do have a question for anyone female out there that doesn't mind answering, do you settle for all that,even if you find that one person you have a connection with (maybe not a sexual connection) but something special, something you can explain or at times understand. oh well something to think about i guess.

thanks for listening

gnfgnfabout 20 years ago
Up until this point

I thought that this was just another slut story and I made a few comments that I feel with this new information shoulde be retracted. Here are two people living in the same household who do not communicate at all. The sad part of it is that they have not tried to communicate to each other for many years, they are too wrapped up in their own lives to consider what their mate is going through.

I still don't condone what she has done, however since we are only getting one side of the story about this family, we don't know if her husband has done simular acts over the years. Has he also been unfaithful (an unknown)?

This is a totally disfunctional family(?), and if there is anything to be salvaged counselling with professionals and opening up the doors to communication is going to be the only answer.

rpsuchrpsuchabout 20 years ago
a different story?

Are the previous commenters reading a different story? This woman was furious with hubby because he had the selfishness to go to work, albeit late, just to support his family. How thoughtless! She might have wanted to chat and that must be more important than food and a roof over their heads. She blew up because the monster had the gall to abuse her by asking, "What was that about?" You may see an issue of communication and personal fulfilment here, and I do not deny their importance, but they are a sham here. This is the most singularly selfish woman I have seen depicted. Since she has been depicted that way relentlessly, I have to assume the author intended it. I almost expect to hear the classic, "Enough about me. Let's talk about you. What do you think about me?"

Communication with this woman is impossible. Everything is filtered through what she wants at the moment. She is "forced" to stay at home? Get a job. Volunteer. She goes out when she wants. She buys what she wants. She fucks who she wants. She sends her kids to bed early not so she and hubby can have time together, but so he can spend time appreciating her, Me. Me. Me. Me. Me.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
She is still a slut.

My heart goes out to Ashley. She has to sit around all day feeling sorry for herself. She is such a selfish bitch that I don't blame her husband for not having anything to do with her. Hopefully he will throw her out and find some one who appreciates him and is faithfull to him. Anyone can cheat, it takes a good person to stay faithfull. Ashley will not be content with or try to improve her life, she will fuck Hank or some other asshole the first chance she gets and yes Hank is an asshole for putting the move on a married women. My suggestion to Ashley would be to get a divorce and that way she can whore around all she wants without feeling guilty. She should also give up the girls because if they stay with her they will probably be sluts just like their mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What crap

Everyone wanking.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Sad

33 years later we don't do a lot but we do it together. We don't have to entertain each other but enjoy quiet time together. I listen she talks, it works. We are happily growing older togrther. She is still the love of my life. Under no circumstance would I share the fact I like literotica, stories of sharing a lover, by either of the sexes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous