Admiring the Boat

Story Info
After a days sailing, Carol and Bob get an unexpected guest.
1k words
3.53
13.9k
15
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day sail with good weather all the way and temperatures in the low 30's centigrade. The wind had been a nice force four or five and we kept the speed down to a comfortable six knots. As we neared the harbour entrance we both put sarongs on as we'd sailed naked all day as we often did. We had a dog house over the cockpit so we had shade but we still wore hats. I was easy to get sunburned at sea so it was a good excuse to oil each other up as we took turns at the wheel.

We dropped the sails and motored gently up to a mooring buoy where Carol leaned over the bow with a line to lasso it. She missed with the first throw and had to coil the line back up for a second try. She threw it harder this time and as she did so her sarong fell down to around her waist. A wolf whistle came from across the water as she bent down to tie off the lines. She put the sarong back in place and scanned the harbour without success looking for the watcher.

"You didn't waste any time," said Bob smiling as Carol passed through the cockpit and went below tutting to herself.

Bob stayed on deck to tidy away the lines and sails and as he worked a man in a small dinghy rowed up along side.

"Nice boat." said the stranger. He asked about the make, the age and the engine.

He was about the same age as Bob. He wore only shorts and was very suntanned. Bob thought that he seemed to be a nice guy so he invited him on board for a beer.

They sat in the cockpit and talked of boats and sailing. He had a 12 metre ketch tied up on a pontoon in the harbour. Bob suddenly remembered the beer and called to Carol through the hatch.

"Oh hello," said Carol as she came out with a tray of beers, "I thought I heard voices."

Carol set the tray down, sat down next to the guy and flashed a quick sexy smile and a wink at Bob.

"This is Mike," said Bob, "he's been admiring the boat, he's got a ketch in the harbour." Bob introduced Carol and as Carol put her hand out to shake his, Mike took it and kissed it to the surprise of Bob. It made Carol giggle and she ran her fingers through her blonde hair and blushed..

The beer was quickly finished and Carol went below to fetch some more.

"You've got a lovely wife," said Mike. Carol heard him as she climbed the steps to the cockpit. "That's nice," she thought. A heady smell of perfume was in the air that wasn't there before and Carol had put on some lipstick.

They talked some more until Bob said, "Why don't you show Mike around the boat, I've still got some work to do around the deck, it shouldn't take long.

A happy Carol stood up, taking Mike by the hand and led him below while Bob went back on deck to continue flaking the sails down and tying lines off.

He'd finished in about twenty minutes and returned to the cockpit to finish his beer. He could hear the occasional talk and laughter from inside the boat, Carol and Mike were obviously getting along OK so Bob sat out and enjoyed the evening.

Eventually, there came the sound of a cork being pulled and the clink of glasses. Carol appeared from the saloon with a bottle of fizz followed by a sheepish Mike with three glasses. She had her sarong around her hips showing off her suntanned tits. They were big and full and she brushed them against Mikes arm as she sat down next to him. She leaned forward across the table to give the bottle to Bob and sitting back, brushed against Mike again. Bob said nothing about the sarong as he poured the prosecco.

They chinked glasses, "A new friend." beamed Carol. She sat with her shoulders back proudly showing off as she sipped from her glass.

They talked and drank until the bottle was empty and Mike was still not really relaxed. "I really must be going, it's getting dark and I've got no lights." he said getting up.

"Oh that's a shame." said Carol, "it was lovely to meet you, we'll look forward to tomorrow."

Carol got up and put her arms around his neck to give him a long lingering kiss, squashing her tits into his bare chest as Bob looked on. Bob helped him cast off his dinghy and returned to Carol in the cockpit.

They both had a glass of brandy as they enjoyed the balmy evening and shared their thoughts on Mike.

"I really like him," said Carol.

"I could tell. He was a bit nervous though." Bob replied.

"I had my hand on his shorts under the table."

"and what happened with the sarong?" Bob asked.

"When we got in the saloon he said that I looked good in the sarong and my tits looked nice so I had to show him. He asked to touch them so I let him, he's got a nice touch. I kissed him in the forward cabin and took my sarong off. He's got a nice cock"

"Did you fuck him?"

"He was nervous of you seeing us but he did play with my pussy, I sat on the edge of the bunk while we kissed and he had his fingers in me, playing with my clit, I'm still very wet. I wanted his cock in me but as soon as I got him in, he thought that he heard you and pulled his shorts up, is that OK?"

"You know it's OK."

"So what happens tomorrow," asked Bob.

"He's asked us to his place for dinner with his wife, they've got a villa in the hills somewhere, it's OK, he'll pick us up at 6.00pm and we can stay the night if we want to."

"Are you going to dress up? You might get lucky,"

"You mean, you might get lucky, you like to watch me. Take me to bed."