Admiring the Boat Ch. 02

Story Info
Bob and Carol meet with new friends to swop and share.
2.6k words
3.85
5.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, they woke early as they often did and after a kiss and a cuddle Bob got up to make the coffee and brought it back to bed.

"I'll call the marina up on the radio and see if I can get us a pontoon berth for a couple of days." said Bob.

"That would be good, it's easier than using the dinghy." replied Carol.

They finished their coffee and as Bob arranged for a berth, Carol washed, did her hair and threw on a loose summer dress, it was already hot outside.

"We can tie up on the pontoon until tomorrow afternoon." announced Bob.

Carol started the engine to warm it up as Bob got dressed and they motored over to the pontoon to tie up. As Carol tied up the stern line, Bob smiled as he saw a fisherman checking her out. he had a good view down her top as she bent forward. It happened a lot, she was blonde, well endowed and very attractive. She got a lot of attention but she sometimes didn't see it.

Bob went to the marina office to pay and check out the facilities and was gone for around half an hour.

"They've got a nice shower block." said Bob on his return, "I'll get the wash bag and a couple of towels."

Bob checked that there was no one in the men's rooms before Carol followed him in and they shared a cubicle together. The shower block was a bit tired but it was clean and the water was hot. Bob soaped Carols body as she washed her hair and then she washed Bob as they kissed and caressed each other.

"I need a shave." said Carol.

There was a small plastic stool in the corner where she sat waiting for Bob to go through the wash bag to find the shaving foam and safety razor. She opened her legs and lifted a knee as Bob applied the foam and gently got to work. She never said so but Bob could tell that it turned her on when he shaved her. Her labia lips would start to swell as he smoothed her skin ready for the razor and she got very wet. He didn't rush, it was a task that he enjoyed. He brushed his thumb against her clitoris a few times on purpose and enjoyed the look on her face.

"OK, that's finished" said Bob.

They both stood under the shower to wash off the soap.

"What's this?" Carol laughed while she tugged on his erection.

They dried themselves and dressed. Carol put her knickers in her bag, it felt good without them. They opened the cubicle and quietly left, passing behind a guy who was drying himself in front of a locker. They laughed and talked, holding hands as they made their way back to the boat. As they stepped aboard, a fisherman smiled and nodded at Carol.

"Do we know him?" she asked.

Carol sat out in the cockpit with a book as her hair dried and afterwards went below for the laundry bag and stuffed any dirty clothes that she could find into it. She told Bob that she was taking her book and going to do a wash load and that she may be some time. She gave Bob a kiss and set off passing the fisherman who gave her a long look as she walked off.

It was around midday when Carol returned. Bob had been reading in the cockpit and had just got a beer for himself.

"There were two guys in the launderette and they hadn't got a clue about what they were doing. I even had to load the machine for them. I then realised what they were up to when I caught them nudging each other and looking down my top, I quite liked it. They were nice enough and they wanted to show me around their boat, I knew what they were after."

"Did you go?"

"I might have done if we weren't going out later." she teased.

They had a light lunch and afterwards went for a long walk around the harbour and then along the coast.

Back at the boat, Carol began to get ready for the evening. She did her hair and makeup and picked out a clingy black dress, one of Bobs favourites. It came to just above her knees and had a plunging vee neck to well below her breasts. She wore it without a bra.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"stunning."

It was the right answer. She sprayed perfume down her cleavage.

Carol put on an old denim jacket and they walked hand in hand to the car park to meet Mike at six.

"Very nice." said Mike to Carol as he took her hand and kissed it.

Carol sat in the front of the car and Bob in the back as Mike drove them to his villa. Carols dress had ridden up her thighs and Mike was admiring her shapely tanned legs. It only took around 20 minutes before they got to a large gate that slid open automatically. There was a woman waiting at the end of the driveway who Mike introduced as Beth, his wife. She was tall with long dark hair and wore a short white halter neck dress which showed off her suntan. She greeted Carol and Bob with a big smile and a kiss on both cheeks and led them through to a patio area where a barbeque was lit.

They all got on very well together as they ate and drank until the light started to fade.

"I just love that dress." Beth said to Carol, "I'll bet that it keeps the boys happy."

"Bob likes it," Carol adjusted the material to show more of her boobs and so it held them together better.

Beth ran a finger from Carols neck slowly down her cleavage to where the vee neck ended. she did it again and Carols nipples started to show more against the fabric.

" Nice." Beth said.

The guys looked on.

Beth said that she would take some pictures but her camera was faulty. She said that she didn't like using her phone as the pictures weren't as good. The camera said that the battery was flat but she knew that it wasn't.

"Bob could take a look, he's good with things like that." said Carol.

"That would be nice, come on." said Beth getting to her feet.

She led Bob into the house and to a bedroom where there was a camera on the bedside table. He noticed that the room smelled of a nice unfamiliar perfume. Bob sat on the edge of the bed, took the camera and popped out the battery to find some corrosion on the contacts. It was easily cleaned off with an emery board from Beth's nail kit.

"Here you go." said Bob standing and giving the camera back to Beth.

"Thank you."

Beth put the camera down and kissed Bob on the lips while holding him around the waist. It was a gentle kiss at first which Bob returned and then it began to get more passionate as their tongues found each other. Their hands began to explore. She had no bra on which Bob had suspected all evening, he'd watched her tits move as she talked and laughed. She felt his cock, hard against her leg and rubbed herself against it. They broke away laughing together.

"Come on." she said. leading him out of the house.

Back at the barbeque, Carol and Mike couldn't be seen.

"I bet I know where they are." said Beth leading Bob by the hand to a hot tub.

Carol and Mike were sitting in the steaming water with a glass of wine each. Mike pressed a button on the side and the jets started up obscuring any view that there might have been. There was just a deep glow from a red light under the water.

"Come on you two, get in." said Mike.

Beth needed no encouragement, her dress was off in a flash while Bob was still taking his shorts off.

"What have you two been up to." smiled Carol looking at Bobs cock.

He quickly slipped under the water saying nothing as Mike reached over to get two more glasses of wine off the table.

They all chinked glasses and talked away.

Bob felt a leg touch his under the water. It seemed to be from where Beth was sitting. He didn't move thinking that if it was an accident it would move away but it didn't. The touch became firmer and rubbed against him. Beth gave him a little smile.

Carol was sat on the other side of Bob and he put his hand on her thigh under the water. He gently stroked her leg and slowly worked his way towards her pussy. She leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"You're too late, there's somebody there already."

Beth moved to sit closer to Bob and put her hand on his leg under the water. She talked of how nice it was to chill out in the tub after a hard day and that it was romantic in the evening sharing a bottle of wine. She told of how they could be seen by the neighbour and how she once caught their gardener watching her as she used the outside shower. She brushed it off saying that if they wanted to take the trouble to look, she took it as a compliment.

Bob was enjoying the small talk and glanced across to check on Carol and Mike who were doing the same.

When Bob turned back to Beth, she kissed him, leaning towards him. He put a hand on the small of her back and the other on her shoulder. Her hands played with his hard cock under the water while she stole glances over his shoulder at Mike and Carol to see if they were watching.

Mike whispered to Carol who sat back and turned to watch the show. She sat in between Mikes legs facing away from him, enjoying his touch as me massaged her tits and played with her nipples.

Beth moved to kneel in front of Bob giving him more room to touch her tits and pussy. Mike turned off the jets so when the water had settled they could see everything that was happening. Beth watched her hands as she cupped Bobs balls with one hand and slowly wanked him off with the other. She watched Bobs face and then looked over at Carol and Mike with a big smile on her face. She slid through the water to give Mike a kiss and then moved to Carol to kiss, tentatively at first, not sure of her reaction. Carol eagerly returned the kisses and Beth felt confident that she could go further. Her fingers went to Carols pussy which felt wet even under the water. With a finger just inside she found her clitoris and teased her.

Mike moved away to sit back with Bob and watch the girls play together.

Under Beth's expert touch Carol was soon starting to come but Beth didn't let up, she carried on making Carol squirm and lose control. Seeing the guys watching her tipped Carol over the edge and she collapsed with her arms around Beth's shoulders. Beth kissed Carol tenderly and whispered to her as she recovered and then they both stood and stepped unsteadily out of the tub.

They rinsed off together under the shower and then dried themselves.

"Look," said Beth, pointing at the fence, "I'm sure there's someone." They peered into the darkness but couldn't be sure that there was anyone there.

"Are you two staying in there all night." asked Beth to the guys.

They got out and showered together as the girls had done. "That's impressive." said Mike as he looked at Bobs uncut cock.

"Nobody has complained so far."

"Do you mind?" Mike said as he put out his hand to touch it.

Bob wasn't as hard as he was before but he started to stir as Mike touched and then held him. Bob was surprised, it was a new experience for him and he never expected this. Across the patio, the girls were sat on a bench seat together holding hands and looking on fascinated. Mike pulled on Bob until he was fully hard.

"Lets save it for later," said Bob.

They dried off and Bob joined the girls while Mike went in to get a bottle of brandy and some shot glasses. He returned with four sarongs and gave them out as Bob poured the Brandy.

"We bought these in the Maldives many years ago, they've been very good."

The guys tied them clumsily round their waists while the girls somehow managed to get them to stay on their hips and looking very sexy with their tits on display in the warm low light.

They drank and talked until late when Beth squeezed Bobs knee and stood up. She took Mikes hand and she tenderly kissed him. She then kissed Carol.

"Can I fuck your husband?" Beth said.

Carol whispered in her ear and Beth led Bob into the house.

Mike started to follow with Carol but Carol stopped him. "No, not yet." she said.

"Have you got garden lights.?" asked Carol.

Mike turned them on.

She put on her high heels and walked along a garden path to the fence. Mike asked her what she was doing.

"I'm looking for your peeping tom."

"Oh that's just an idea that Beth has, I've never seen anyone. The place is mostly unoccupied but they do have a gardener to keep the place nice."

Carol stood on a seat to peer over the fence squashing her breasts against the rough warm wood, it felt nice in a strange kind of way. The moon was full and she could see that the garden was very well kept. She heard movement to the left, not far away and then again, the same rustle of leaves. Carol said nothing and got down from the bench and walked back into the garden with Mike. There was a small table and chairs where Carol stopped.

"Here." she said.

She stood behind the table facing the fence and Mike stood behind her with his hands on her bare waist. He nuzzled and kissed her neck making her throw her head back and he put his hands under her arms to cup her breasts. She put a hand behind her to find his hard cock which she pulled on a few times before dropping her sarong to the floor. His cock brushed against her and leaning on the table with one hand she used the other between her legs to guide him into her. She was pleased that she had put on her heels, it was perfect. He was gentle at first, slow and gradually getting deeper. He felt different from Bob, very nice, as was Bob but very different.

As Mike settled into a rhythm Carol scanned the fence for a watcher, it could be nice to be watched by a stranger, she thought. This was soon far from her mind as Mike fucked her, he held her by the hips firmly and she was losing control. She dropped onto her elbows on the table and her nipples brushed the table top in time with Mike cock in her pussy. Her legs started to get weak and she could feel Mike starting to change pace.

"Can I come inside you?" he said.

"Yes, yes." she gasped.