Admission Ch. 01

Story Info
Miranda is on her way to Reverie University - A magic school.
2.1k words
3.9k
2
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Fizzle

Miranda's frustration on the ride to Reverie University was three-fold. Firstly, she'd enlisted the help of an almost-boyfriend, Trevor, to give her a ride to the campus and he showed up so late that they wouldn't have time to stop anywhere. Secondly, he'd given her a kiss on the cheek - the cheek! - when he picked her up and asked for the forty dollars in gas money upfront. The short, silk pleated skirt and white button-up top she wore - without a bra - didn't seem to get his attention even though the buttons were straining and three were undone altogether.

It wasn't as if she wanted him to be her boyfriend. He was boring, intellectually deficient, and he had no interest or talent for magic as far as she could tell. Miranda wanted what she'd already had a taste of at the conclusion of her birthday party seven weeks before when he stayed behind to clean up and they ended up making out instead.

Their chemistry, deep kissing, body fondling and bikini-displacing makeout session matched the heat of the summer night. He was the first man to fondle her breasts, kiss and draw her nipples into his mouth. When they made it upstairs to her bedroom, he threw her down and they ground together as though practising their rhythm for what she hoped would come soon after.

Caressing his body was exciting. There was muscle everywhere, flexing shapes that made her want to kiss him, even nibble at his taut skin, and she did, exploring every shape. Then she pulled his trunks off and toyed with the rigid member, wrapping her hands around it first, caressing as he watched, and finally doing what she'd seen online - giving it a kiss and a few licks. He shuddered, and she loved to hear him moan, so she stroked it as her kisses traced their way up his sculpted stomach and chest.

By the time she reached his mouth, he looked almost angry, but she realized moments later that it was impatience when he yanked the ties that held her bikini bottom up and to her hips in his hands. Trevor rolled onto her, rudely sucking on her breast, taking a mouth full of flesh in. His teeth grazed her mound past her areola while his tongue lapped her nipple. The tip of his manhood touched her opening and she spread her legs.

It was time for her virginity to become a thing of the past. She could have waited, held on until she was attending Reverie University where she could have sacrificed it in some kind of ritual, but she didn't want to wait. Miranda wanted Trevor, and she'd cast a Meet Cute Spell to make it happen. All the anticipation and excitement had built up along with the fear of what would come next.

Trevor bit her breast, leaving a mark that would last for days, and then let go, looking into her shocked expression. His member felt larger than she expected as he pressed into her firmly, and a little hurt made her bite her lip. He stopped. "There goes my cherry," she said to him.

For a moment, he looked surprised, then he spread her legs even further with his knees and started to move inside her. The pain was gone in a few seconds, and she was relieved at being one of the lucky ones who didn't have a horrible experience her first time, especially when she started to enjoy the forbidden act. The pressure of her being pushed open - far wider than she had with the shallow pokes she gave herself with the handle of her favourite hairbrush - and the sensation of being filled for the first time overwhelmed almost everything else.

The rest of her thrill came from watching Trevor on top of her. His muscular form was heaving and moving as he pressed in and retreated over and over. His knees held her legs open as though he was taking her, making her body his for the act. The feeling of surrendering to Trevor, letting him push himself into the most delicate, private part of her body. "You're inside me," she said as heat started building in her centre. It was the kind of tension that she knew from masturbation, but more intense, feeling as though it was coming from a deeper place.

She scratched his chest, her short nails not leaving a mark, and he plunged deeper, forcing a new, more pleasurable hurt that made her cry out. He was all the way inside, and she loved the wild feeling of him pounding his pelvis down hard enough to slap against her faster. Then Trevor's face screwed up into a tense expression and he withdrew, pumping his manhood in his fist. Several gushes of him sprayed onto her belly and large breasts - obviously his real target - and then he shuddered, wilted and stared at her for a moment. "I have to go," was what he came next.

Trevor put his trunks on and was gone. There were no tears on Miranda's behalf, she didn't love him, but, as she spent the next hour cleaning up after her belated birthday party - it was a week late, she wondered what she did wrong. There was also the disappointment that came with the suggestion her friends made - that sex got better as you did it more, especially at first - and she wanted to spend the whole night with him testing that theory.

Her texts and calls were answered a couple of days later, and she discovered that he was going away to some Environmental Camp, so, like a good student, she asked every question that was on her mind. 'Were you disappointed?' 'Did you just want a quickie?' 'Do you like me?' 'Do you have a girlfriend?' Most of all she wanted to know; 'Why did you leave?'

It turned out that Trevor did have a girlfriend, and he broke up with her the next day. He wanted to get together with Miranda but knew she was going off to University, so he decided to leave it alone, especially since he'd be going away for the rest of the summer. Most important of all, he had a fantastic time, found her irresistible that night, and wished they could have time together.

Then came the rest of the calls, where she discovered that the only books he read were the mandatory ones for class, and he was going to business school. He also secretly wanted to become a male rap star. None of that would have put her off, even though she only occasionally listened to hip-hop, but he was also the most boring conversationalist she'd ever talked to.

By the time he left for Enviro Getaway, a posh camping experience for the elite, she was almost completely over him. That was, except for the idea of him between her thighs, labouring atop her as his muscles flexed, slick with sweat. The memory of his eyes looking into hers, admiring her full breasts and the rest of her body as he tested the mattress with his firm, quick strokes was intoxicating. It haunted her, and she wanted that second time, the third time and more with him.

That's why she packed a picnic basket and brought a nice thick blanket with them for the three-hour ride to Reverie University. In the two days leading up to the trip, she imagined having a wonderful encounter with him in the woods. It would be the last chance she'd have to be with a normal boy for a while, and maybe she could get the thrilling but distracting daydreams of him out of her head at the same time.

Sadly, he seemed nervous during the whole time, and politely but firmly ended conversations as they started. The only good thing was that the roads were clear, and they were about to arrive.

The forest to either side of the road grew thicker, older, darker then and she knew they would be there soon. A nervous knot twisted in her middle, and she quietly watched the ancient trees pass.

The parking lot was divided by thinner trees in perfect rows, and the ground was paved as though they had rolled onto one giant natural stone plateau. She didn't remember seeing many people on the two-lane highway leading to the school, but there were dozens of students everywhere, and she hadn't even seen the University.

"Are you sure this isn't some national park or something? It doesn't look like a parking lot," Trevor said, looking around.

It was as the literature described it, and there was a sign at the end of the parking row that read; Park ye cart. "We're here," Miranda said with relief. She opened the door and was stopped as Trevor touched her shoulder.

"You know, you should have told me you were a virgin," he said. "I wouldn't have followed you upstairs. I didn't know how serious that was until I talked to a few buddies at camp. I mean, if I'd known you'd remember me for the rest of your life, probably try to cling to me, I really wouldn't have, you know?"

To Miranda, it sounded like she was being painted as some clingy girl who wasn't mature enough to move on, and she bristled. "I just wanted to have a little more fun before I went off to University," she replied, deciding to add a little injury, she went on. "Don't worry about it, though, you kinda sucked. I didn't even come. Not before and definitely not during, but that's typical. Most guys don't know how to get a girl off," With that, she departed, slamming the car door behind her.

He got out and, without a word, took her luggage - two cases and one backpack - from the back and returned to the driver's seat. He didn't look at her, but his face was red. Self-examination and awareness were important to practising magic, and she turned her attention to her own surge of disappointment. Was it because he was angry? Did she actually love him? Why did she feel so terrible about the way they were parting?

Slinging her backpack onto one shoulder and picking up her bags, Miranda realized that there were two reasons why she felt so disappointed. Firstly, she was - as her stepfather said once - hot to trot. Miranda expected to have wild sex in the woods, and she was completely unfulfilled. Secondly, his ignorant statement about avoiding her because he was her first was infuriating. How could he think that when she'd been bored with him for weeks? She didn't try to contact him once during his five-week stay at camp. The only time she thought of him was when she was rubbing herself to orgasm, especially when the handle of her hairbrush served as a fair substitute for his manhood. As she watched him back out and drive back the way he came, she realized that he may have been the sex partner she wanted, but that's where her want for him ended.

"You can do better, sweetie," said a pretty voice from behind.

Miranda turned to find a woman with long, curly hair, a curvy figure and kind blue eyes. They were about the same height, which was actually short by all accounts, and she didn't seem much older. The woman's pointed ears suggested that her actual age would be unknowable, and she wore the two panelled summer robes of a Priestess. Except for two ties at the waist and the bustline, the white silk garment was open at the sides. "Thank you. I'm Miranda, it's good to meet you, Priestess..."

"...Illa. I'm Priestess Illa," she said, stepping in close and embracing Miranda warmly. "You have arrived at Reverie, and will meet wonderful people. It is the perfect time for you, being of age for only seven weeks, and I can feel three fires burn within. That is rare."

"Three fires?" Miranda asked, taking in the woman's soothing perfume. She smelled like a bakery, only there was a spicy edge to the scent.

"One fire burns for knowledge. Another is waiting to be placed in a hearth - burning for a new home. The third, well," Illa blushed. "I rarely see such heat for coupling. That will serve you well here."

"I was just... I mean... I thought we would stop on our way here for a picnic..." Miranda realized she was failing at explaining herself and was grateful when Illa silenced her with a light kiss on the lips.

"There is nothing wrong with any of your appetites. Knowledge, a place to call home, and sensuality can all be easily found here. Welcome to Reverie. This is going to be a good year. An eventful one, but all the best years are." She faded as she said the last, and after a moment of looking around at the wooded parking lot, she started up the path to the main campus.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

promising! let's soon see where we get with this ;-)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anne in the Office Mark's housemate spikes him with Viagra.in Loving Wives
A Bigger Bed My sister-in-law moves in.in Loving Wives
A Fistful of Sea Glass A brief adventure for two wives on a tropical vacation.in Loving Wives
A Girl, A Boy and A Boat Pt. 01 Can two desperate people find love despite everything...in Novels and Novellas
Plans Come Together Ch. 01 The Invitation, and Friday.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories