Anne in the Office

Story Info
Mark's housemate spikes him with Viagra.
1.4k words
3.96
14.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers

Mark's housemate, Jeff, was always playing pranks. On Sunday night, over a few beers, Jeff was espousing the virtues of Viagra. Mark was a healthy, fit, virial twenty-eight-year-old and saw no need to enhance his sex life. A week later, Mark had no idea that Jeff had crushed up some Viagra and put it into his morning health shake. The first Mark knew of the spiked drink was when he was in his morning meeting, the "stand-up", and he noticed himself getting hard.

Mark's team was there, three guys and two girls and Mark. Each person was taking a few minutes to discuss what they were doing this week and if there were any "blockers". Mark had an above-average cock, and as Anne was finishing her update, he managed to put his notepad over his crutch so non of the team could see his predicament. His cock was now fully erect and pressing against his tight pants. Standing next to him, Sally noticed his discomfort, which led her eyes to the bulge in his pants.

Sally had liked Mark. He was good-looking and had a friendly demeanour. Sally was younger and had a boyfriend but had often thought about Mark. She had wondered where he liked blowjobs, how good a lover he was, and she had imagined him fucking her on his desk.

"Oh my god, Mark is hard," she thought. Sally imagined herself falling to her knees, unzipping his fly and sucking his hard cock while the team watched. Sally immediately found herself wet and looked up to see Anne looking at her.

Anne smiled as Sally mouthed, "I will tell you later," Anne nodded.

When the meeting finished, Anne followed Sally into the women's room.

"He had the biggest hardon I've ever seen", Sally explained.

Anne's mouth was agape. She laughed with embarrassment.

Anne was a forty-year-old clerk who had harboured fantasies of Mark. Anne had imagined Mark bending her over his desk, lifting her skirt and fucking her hard. Anne found herself aroused at the thought of Mark.

As they walked past Mark's office, they had a giggle. Mark was safely behind his desk, ringing Jeff.

"You are in so much fucking trouble," yelled Mark.

Anne was back at her desk but needed to see if Mark was still hard. She knocked and entered Mark's office. Anne began with a general conversation about the weekend. Mark seemed nervous as she slinked closer to the side of his desk and leaned on Mark's desk. The way Anne stood exposed the top of her stockings, attracting Mark's eyes and allowing her a glance down at Mark's lap, where she saw his enormous bulge. She stared for a moment, caught by surprise and her instant wetness.

"I have that report you asked for. Did you want to see it? We could go over it in the boardroom if you like?" She inquired, still looking at his crotch.

Mark, seeing where he was looking and seeing her stockings, immediately agreed.

"I'll be there in five," he answered.

Anne returned to her desk, got her laptop, and went straight to the boardroom.

Sally was watching Anne flustering. Anne looked nervous but winked as she went past Sally.

"The boardroom in 15," she whispered as she flew past.

Anne was setting up her laptop when Mark slipped into the room and immediately sat at the boardroom table.

"Thanks, Anne. You can start when you are ready," instructed Mark.

Anne walked past Mark and dimmed the lights. Then she began.

"You can see how the new product lines have performed in the last three months. They are all standing up," Anne looked at Mark and emphasised the 'up".

She was now standing next to Mark. She leaned over the table, her skirt lifted.

Mark was surprised by Anne's closeness, and he pushed his chair back.

"Oh, Mark!" exclaimed Anne, looking down at his enormous bulge

"My housemate gave me Viagra, Anne. I am sorry," stammered Mark.

"Hmmm, I see," continued Anne, dropping to her knees. "Maybe I can help?" undoing his Zip.

Mark felt enormous relief as his cock was released out of its underwear.

Anne moaned as she started to suck him. Licking it at first then taking the swollen head into her mouth.

Anne would often masturbate to thoughts of sucking cock. She had always fantasised about sucking a big cock, often imagining a stranger forcing her to do it. Brian, her husband, was never very hard and was not really into receiving head.

Anne had pulled Mark's pants to the ground. He slid forward so Anne could lick it from top to bottom. She loved sucking but wanted his cock inside her. Anne removed her underwear and stood up.

"Fuck me, Mark," she moaned, and with that, she lifted her skirt and leant over the table, exposing her wet swollen lips to Mark.

Mark was in sexual overdrive. He wet a finger in his mouth and then slipped it inside Anne's delicious wet cunt. She moaned and whimpered as she felt her inner walls. He needed to have her wrapped around his cock so he slid the entire length of his cock deep inside her in one motion. He held his cock deep inside her, filling her. Anne's legs instantly started shaking.

As Anne's orgasms subsided, Mark started fucking. His balls slapped her outer lips as he drove deep inside her. Mark felt enormous. With each thrust, he felt as if he was going deeper. Mark's thrusts were strong, and Anne had not felt this in a long time.

Both Anne and Mark were lost in sexual lust when Sally slipped into the room. Sally was shocked at what she saw. She was transfixed on Mark's taught body but then looked at the pleasure on Anne's face. Almost unconsciously, she let her hand slip inside her knickers to her swollen pussy. She was very wet, and she pulled her knickers down.

Mark looked up to see Sally against the wall with her knickers down her legs, rubbing her naked pussy. He looked into Sally's eyes as he fucked Anne. Sally looked back and knew she wanted him inside her. She moved toward them, dropping her panties on the floor.

Sally stood next to Mark, kissing him and rubbing her sex against Mark's leg.

"It's my turn," she whispered.

Mark pulled out of Anne and slipped his hardness deep into Sally, fucking her standing up. Mark was fit, and his legs supported her weight. Mark looked into Sally's eyes as she wrapped around his cock. She felt wonderful.

Anne turned to see Mark fucking Sally. She sat on the table, legs spread, her pussy open. Anne was so wet her engorged clit was standing up, and Anne played with it in front of Sally. Mark was kissing Sally all over as she watched Anne.

Having Anne watch and masturbate turned Sally on. She wanted to hold Anne's legs open and lick and suck all of her, but she could not move as Mark fucked her. Anne came again, looking at Sally. Sally looked at Anne's pulsing cunt, and she felt herself cum on Mark. He was ready to explode, and her contractions caused Mark to burst into a wave of cum, splashing Sally's inner walls.

Sally's waves of pleasure caused her to constrict around Mark's still-hard cock. Mark stood deep in Sally, spasming with pleasure. He still was hard, and he started to fuck Sally more. This time, he turned her around and entered her the way he had entered Anne.

Now Sally was in front of Anne. Mark now began to fuck her hard. He wanted to cum again. With each thrust, Sally fell to Anne's thigh. Eventually, Sally's mouth reached Anne's wetness. With each thrust, Sally kissed Anne's inner thigh. In four thrusts, Sally's mouth was licking and sucking Anne. She opened her legs wide as Sally's hands reached around her and pulled her in. Sally's mouth consumed her, and within minutes, Anne released more juice as she came on Sally's mouth.

Mark watched Sally eat Anne, which took him to where he needed to be. He came again deep in Sally.

Mark withdrew his still-hard cock from Sally and lifted his pants. Mark left the girls kissing on the table in the Board room and went to his office.

By the time Mark got home, he had a couple of drinks, and his cock had returned to normal. Jeff rocked in about an hour later.

"How was your Day, big fella?" chirped Jeff.

"I am going to kill you!" called Mark from his room as he wandered off to sleep, thinking about how good Viagra was and the two women in the office.

tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers