Admission Ch. 05

Story Info
Abby takes advantage of Miranda's compromising position...
1.3k words
2.3k
0
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda watched as Abby's eyes ran down her body slowly, taking her feminine curves in. Her Mistress' fingers ran up her calves, and inner thighs, then slipped between them to cup her buttocks. "You're beautiful." The words were punctuated with a kiss planted just below her bellybutton.

Legs spread, some of her weight supported as her Mistress held her bottom, she stared into Abby's dark eyes, looking up between her breasts. "Thank you." Then she realized that her new Mistress was staring at her pussy and she nervously said; "I'm sorry I'm so wet."

"You're enjoying this," Abby said, smiling wickedly. "Tell me."

"Y-Yes," Miranda said, sure of only that. The rest - how nervous she was despite her excitement at what might come next - was harder to explain. "I'm in your hands."

"You're completely smooth and very pretty," Abby said, staring at Miranda's bald slit, pulling it closer. "I love it."

Those words were spoken so close that Miranda could feel her breath on her sensitive mound. She shuddered, it felt nice, and she wanted her Mistress to do more. Nervous, she offered an explanation for her bald sweet spot. "I started shaving everything this spring, at the beginning of swimsuit season."

Abby ignored it. "Your juices flow, showing your acceptance of this, me, and your excitement most of all. I want to taste you, I'm going to enjoy giving you pleasure, but this is an exercise. Breathe slowly, deeply. Concentrate on all the good sensations, especially the warmth I'll build in your centre. A fire needs oxygen, so draw air in, and turn it into an inferno. Be as crazy and loud as you feel when I make you come. Your voice is like a sigh on the wind when you speak, but I want to hear you scream."

"Yes, Mistress," Miranda said, at a loss for any other words as she looked down at the beautiful woman between her legs. She wanted to feel her mouth on her, to begin the journey Abby promised.

"I'm going to kiss these lips." With that, she grazed her student's puffy outer labia. "So soft, and sensitive," she murmured against them.

Miranda did her best not to squirm as she enjoyed the feeling of the gentle attention and started slowly, steadily, deeply breathing. It was like the meditation exercises she started doing shortly after coming of age. She felt like she was being tickled at first, then the sensation deepened as Abby pinched her outer labia with her lips, plucking at one, pulling it aside, then plucking the other in turn. To Miranda's surprise, Abby explored her folds with her tongue, kissing her pussy as though she was making out with a lover's mouth. It was wet, warm, odd at first, but almost sweet. She smiled a little as she realized that her Mistress either truly enjoyed eating pussy, or was especially enjoying hers.

Then the attention took a turn as Miranda spread her slit, pushed at her entry with her tongue then pried at it, poked inside. A moan accompanied a long exhale, and just as she was starting to enjoy the feeling of Abby's tongue at her entry, she retreated. She wasn't ready when Abby licked between her delicate lips firmly, slowly. Abby's bottom lip came to rest on the top fold of her inner labia, and her hand pulled her venus mound up carefully.

Before Miranda realized what was going on, she was sent to a different world as her Mistress started licking her bared pleasure bud. It was too intense, and she cried; "That's... it's too much!"

Then Abby's tongue pressed and flicked her clitoris through the fleshy hood, her bottom lip bumping it regularly, and firmly. She wondered if her juices were dripping down her Mistress's chin, onto her chest. She imagined a lustful deluge and started to become self-conscious. It was as if Abby could sense it. "Relax. This is a reward we're both enjoying, and I like you especially wet."

Miranda tried to relax as Abby's mouth lowered to her pussy once again. It was harder to be at ease even then, despite how good her Mistress' expert attentions were. Then Abby slipped a finger inside her wet passage. It stroked in twice, pressed at her inner walls as though exploring, then settled on a spot that made her feel better than ever. She enjoyed the feeling of something inside her, but her Mistress had found a place to massage that made her feel like heat was building in her belly.

Abby's dark eyes looked up between her breasts as she continued to use her mouth and finger. The soft slurping sounds drifted up from her beautiful face as Miranda felt a twitch between her legs. It was like the involuntary clench she felt there when she saw an attractive man, or one of her girlfriends being especially flirty with her, only better, warmer. "Mistress," she whined, biting her lip, and digging her nails into the leather cuffs.

The thought that anyone could be watching them from behind, or from the deep shadows occurred to her then, and her excitement redoubled. Let them watch. One of the most important, beautiful women in the school was eating her pussy. Her juices were dripping down her chin as she did everything she could to make her - a student - come. This wasn't how she imagined her first time being tied up would be. She expected whips, being forced to give someone head, or being taken by someone she'd never met. This was the reverse. The most beautiful, mysterious, powerful woman she'd ever met was licking her, fingering her to orgasm like she was taking more pleasure than she was giving.

That couldn't have been true, though. Miranda tried to keep her breathing deep, regular, but there was a hard pulse of pleasure and a clench between her legs that made her hips buck. It was like a pre-orgasm that only warned that something more intense was coming.

Abby grasped one of Miranda's buttocks to hold her steady as her legs tensed at another hard twitch in her belly. "Ooh!" the sound was pushed out of her, and then waves of pleasure that were sharp and hot made her shake. Her mistress retreated, but not before she pulled her smooth outer labia into her mouth, sucked on them, and then released them with a parting kiss. The orgasm faded, leaving Miranda relaxed, breathless, and too sensitive to be touched between her thighs.

Abby kissed her briefly on the lips, then pulled something overhead that released the cuffs. She was caught in her Mistress's arms and then laid on a bed covered in silk that she hadn't noticed before. Abby stroked her cheek with care. "That wasn't a taboo for you, being taken by a woman?" Abby asked.

Miranda thought for a moment, then shook her head. "It was a surprise, thank you, Mistress. I would love it if you taught me that. Maybe I could practice on you?"

Abby laughed and kissed her for a long moment and Miranda enjoyed the soft warmth of it. "So you would come to my apartment at night if there was more of that on offer?"

"Every night," Miranda said, pursing her lips for another kiss.

Abby pulled her into her arms and took her mouth plucking at her lips, showing her student a slow, luxurious kind of playful necking for what seemed to be several breathy minutes before they parted. "You will learn to be a magnificent lover to anyone you enjoy, and anyone you wish to enchant."

"You'll teach me?" Miranda asked, bashfulness making her blush at the sound of the question aloud.

"I'll make sure you learn everything you care to and other things you couldn't have imagined. Now, rest a moment. You came here with a powerful desire for someone. I'll see it fulfilled so you can begin your education with a fresh mind and a happy heart," Abby said, leaving Miranda to catch her breath on the soft, silky bed.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

I'll ready another chapter when one of the tags is heterosexual or something related. Didn't get the feel from the first couple chapters that the story was going to take a lesbian turn....

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Admission Ch. 04 Previous Part
Admission Series Info

Similar Stories

Breaking Layla Layla finds herself dominated...and likes it!in BDSM
Perfect Day Callie couldn't believe the text she woke up to find.in Lesbian Sex
My Knotty Landlord Ch. 01 My sexy landlord owns so many ropes. Was she a sailor?in BDSM
Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day Birthday girl is seduced by teenager at Broadway show.in Lesbian Sex
Pushing Buttons In love with his best friend the lesbian.in First Time
More Stories