Admission Ch. 04

Story Info
Miranda's initiation begins.
3.1k words
3k
2
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why am I tied up?" Miranda asked, struggling a little. The cuffs were snug, but she wasn't uncomfortable. Looking up, she saw that thick chains connected them, and they were looped over a bar above that led somewhere behind her.

"Don't panic. I won't hurt you. The kind of work you'll be doing requires that you are restrained sometimes. More importantly, this part of your initiation is focused on surrendering."

"That wasn't in the paperwork," Miranda said, struggling a little more than looking into the Mistress's dark eyes. They matched her black, luxurious hair. She seemed young to be one of the masters of the school.

"Test your bonds," she said, cupping her student's cheek with care. "Learn their limits and pay attention to how the soft but strong leather holds your wrists."

It seemed like it was a game to Mistress Abby. The leather creaked as Miranda strained to pull free of the cuffs. They may have felt pliable, they were even padded, but there was no way she would get free. "What kind of lesson would I need to be tied up for?" she asked, looking into Abby's eyes.

The Mistress began to pry at the top button of her blouse. "This one. I already like you. I can sense your appetite and how you inspired a magnificent longing in your father."

"Stepfather," Miranda corrected.

"He wants you. His lust was almost enough to make me blush as I watched him leave your room. The connection you started to make with Betty was impressive as well. She so badly wants a friend to feel close to, and you gave her a chance. You're beautiful but not cold or closed. That makes you so interesting to me." She finished unbuttoning Miranda's blouse and drew it open, revealing her large breasts.

Miranda gasped. This was exciting, she could count the number of people who had seen her topless on one hand. Being bared by a beautiful, mysterious Mistress who was staring, a little smile playing at her full lips, was thrilling despite and partially because she didn't know what was coming next. "What are you going to do to me?"

"You read the contract, didn't you?" Abby asked as she ran her fingers up Miranda's stomach, between her breasts, then to her cheek with a feather soft touch that made her shiver. "Yes, um, I mean no. I skimmed it."

"Come here, Abby," The voice of Hell said softly.

"One moment," the Mistress said, walking past Miranda into the darkness that surrounded her.

"You will have to explain your limits for her," Hell said.

"Yes, Priestess," Abby replied.

"This experience isn't meant to terrify, but to demonstrate that - while her duties will require that she is restrained at times - that there are rewards for trust." The next thing Hell said was whispered, but Miranda strained and overheard it. "The results of her questionnaire made it clear that this would be enjoyable, so make certain that it is so. Don't get carried away, but guide her through this experience so her spirit is lighter when it is over. Remember what it was like when you were brought to me five years ago, and how you felt when it was over."

"I'd shed a burden and felt my sexuality wasn't a curse," Abby replied. "Thank you, Priestess. I know what to do now."

The clicking of heels on the polished stone floor announced the impending return of Mistress Abby. When she came into view, her robe was open revealing her form in a bra, thong, garters and stockings. She was beautiful, and Miranda wasn't afraid to look, especially when Abby simply smiled at her attention. Then she said; "The contract you signed gave us full rights to your body for the next five years in exchange for a full scholarship here. That sounds more frightening than it is."

Miranda nodded as her jaw dropped, thinking about several of the uncomfortable tasks that the Serine the Succubus had to complete for different masters. It sounds terrifying! I can think of a dozen things in her book that I don't want any part of! She thought.

"That service requires your trust. If you read the contract, you'll find that Hell, our High Priestess, must also sign it, promising that no serious harm will come to you. There will be no drawing of blood, torture, or prolonged humilliation. In fact, this entire school will protect you from such things. I found my service challenging but rewarding in the end. That's why I stayed and became one of the Mistresses here. I also like women as much and sometimes more than I enjoy men, so the High Priestess wanted to match me with someone who has the same predilections. From your questionnaire, we came to understand that you're attracted to women. Now that you're in my hands, do you still feel that way?"

It was an odd time to feel shy; with her breasts bare, in front of a gorgeous Mistress who was probably only five or six years older than she was. Miranda managed to nod and whisper; "I think you're beautiful, Mistress."

"We're going to continue your interview and move on to your initiation, is that all right now that you know no harm will come to you?"

"What's going to happen?"

"I can only show you. Do you trust me? Can I touch you?"

Yes, and yes! A voice in Miranda's head cried, but the sentiment came out more uncertainly; "Yes."

Mistress Abby stepped towards her, coming almost nose to nose then traced her finger under one of Miranda's breasts. "You are magnificent. It took me a few tries to get my breasts to hold a shape half as lovely. You can preserve yours for a long time, and no bra?"

"I was hot," Miranda replied, watching Abby's hand as she cupped a breast then traced the pink point. The attention made her tingle, and her nipples hardened.

"You're sensitive," Abby said, gently pinching a nipple.

Miranda gasped as shocks of pleasure, sharp and exciting, shot down through her body. "Don't pinch too hard."

"Surrender to me, or this will never work. Tell me you'll do anything."

Abby whispered.

"I'll do anything to stay here," Miranda said, watching the woman's fingers caress down to her belly with such tantalizing touches that it made her skin feel more alive.

"No, surrender to this. To the experience you're having right now and the unknown," Abby said as she hooked her finger in the waist of her skirt.

That thought, that she was being asked to allow Abby to do anything to her while she was in such a compromised position was more exciting than anything she'd known. Mistress Abby was exciting her, and nothing about it was magical, but it felt like she was breaking new ground, discovering a new sensual landscape.

Being helpless, watching the Mistress unzip her skirt, made Miranda want more attention from the raven-haired Mistress. Had they somehow uncovered a hidden bondage fetish? Was it the beautiful older woman's attention? The way she touched her without hurrying, in some exploratory, playful way? She was finished thinking and wanted to find out what would happen next. "I surrender," she said, her voice more wanton than she expected.

"Call me Mistress Abby, and tell me again," she said, pushing her skirt down to her ankles, revealing lace-trimmed, white satin panties. They had a g-string back with a little triangle of lace that pointed towards the cleft of her bottom bringing the strings together.

"I surrender to you, Mistress Abby." That word, 'Mistress' seemed luscious somehow. She'd seen bondage videos online, but she never imagined how exciting it could be, how freeing surrendering was. "What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to test you a little and inspect you a lot more. This is a moment for you to relax. Our type of Salacious Magic can draw all the power it needs from sexual energy. Not in the way that a succubus or necromancer might, where people are drained. You are excited now," Abby said, caressing Miranda's waist and hips. "In a sexual way, and that's sending sensual energy all around the room. I can absorb that free lust, build it up inside me, then form it with my will and do all kinds of magical things." She stepped back and raised her hands.

The seams of Miranda's sleeves came apart as though they were being unsewn and the garment came off. Then they were put back together again as the blouse hang in the air. She caught the garment in her hands then folded it and placed it on a side table beside her skirt. "That's amazing," Miranda said. "It looks new."

"A trick of control and memory using sexual energy," Abby said. "We use all kinds of energy sources, don't get me wrong, but when I attract eyes or tease someone so they become a little excited, that free floating power is mine to catch. It's the energy they never miss. That brings me to one of the guiding rules of our school and of the order you're joining. You are to do no harm unless you are defending yourself, a person who is ignorant of magic, or an innocent."

"I know," Miranda said, remembering it from the small welcome package. That was one of the few points that weren't vague.

"But do you agree to it, with your heart and soul?" Abby asked, closing the distance between them. They were nose to nose, with the Mistress standing a couple of inches taller. Her lips looked inviting, eyes intense and dark.

"I do," Miranda said, adding; "I would kneel for you, so it's even more official, but..."

"Don't take this lightly. That rule makes our lives difficult, but it's worth following," Abby said.

"I agree. I will do no harm unless I'm protecting those ignorant of magic, or the innocent, or myself," Miranda said more sincerely.

"Good, then there's only one more thing to discuss before we move on to the next part of the interview." The Mistress started walking around her slowly, inspecting her body. "Truth is critical to how we teach here. You must always be forthcoming with me, and truthful with... oh my stars!" she gasped as she stepped behind her student.

"What? Is there something on my back? If it's scratches, then they're old, from my birthday..." Miranda said, worried.

"You have the finest bottom I've ever seen. It's a perfect heart shape." Abby caressed the curve of it with the backs of her fingers up and down. It was an enjoyable touch even though it tickled when she reached the lowest curve.

Miranda writhed a little. "Thank you."

"You don't understand, I never lose my composure during these interviews, even at the end - well, most of the time. Your body is sculpted beautifully. Your father told me that you swim every day, is there anything else?"

"I make my own moisturizing creams and wear sunblock," Miranda replied.

"Well, you should see Mistress Ruby. She can cast a spell that will ensure that you keep your shape. It can last the rest of your life if you like with a little maintenance, like swimming for an our or two a week. Do you enjoy swimming?" The mistresse's hand cupped a buttock then caressed towards her hip then upwards.

"I love it," Miranda said, enjoying the feeling of her Mistress' appreciative touch. She was nervous but eager to see what happened next, to learn more about the order she was joining. "I would like to be thinner though."

"I wouldn't change a thing if I were in your place. Your body is uniquely beautiful, Miranda." The Mistress' hand moved around to the front, and Abby caressed the shape of her belly. "You're in shape, but your curves are soft."

Her voice was breathy, nearly against her ear, and Miranda shivered, surprised and excited by her closeness. "Thank you," she breathed, biting her lip. The Professor's fingertips toyed with the lace trim a the top of her thin panties.

"We didn't choose you for your beauty. I think you're strong enough and smart enough to finish your whole education using a Service Scholarship. You'll serve us very well. Now, I want you to show me your magic. There is power all around you. This exchange of ours is sending salacious energy out into the air. Can you see it? Focus on what this feels like, then look for it around you."

Mistress Abby was slowly running her hands over her body, appreciating her shape like a lover, cupping her breasts, gently squeezing them before running back down until her fingers traced the shape of her panties. It was a mad kind of teasing. She wanted to kiss her Mistress, and imagined her pinching, even pulling on a nipple as her other hand pushed down into her panties so her fingers could play. "It's good for you to enjoy what I'm doing."

"I want..." Miranda said, rocking her hips so one of Abby's fingers slipped under the triangle covering her sex.

She laughed softly as her hand retreated up her body, caressing as it went. "Not now. The room is filling with our enjoyment, open your eyes and allow yourself to sense it."

Miranda's eyes opened to slits and, to her surprise, she could see a dark pink haze around them. It was flowing from her and the Mistress like mist flowing in through a door. "Wow, I see it. There's so much, it feels like us."

"Look there, you see the cactus? It has a cut down its side. You read the basic principles of healing. Focus the energy and advance its recovery. Begin by gathering the mist."

Miranda willed the dark pink mist to come together in front of her and it became a ball of light in seconds. She looked to the potted cactus to her right and felt its injury, then visualised it healing, sending smoky strands of magic from the orb she'd gathered. To her astonishment, the cut closed and disappeared. "I did it!" she said, watching the ball of energy she had left burst back into shapeless mist.

"I see. Then you are gifted, and honest," Abby said, kissing her neck then her cheek. "That was a very important test. I'm proud of you. Now, listen very carefully."

"I'm listening," Miranda said, closing her eyes as she enjoyed her Mistress' touch. The exploratory caresses had become a breast massage. She loved playing with her own mounds, but Abby was an expert, and the experience was arousing and soothing at the same time. "A little distracted though."

"Do you want me to stop?" Abby asked with a little chuckle.

"No. Please don't stop," Miranda said. "I'm paying attention."

"Truth is most important to our order. I am initiating you as a Priestess of the Light, and even as a student, you must uphold the oath to do no harm except for a just cause, and to serve the truth. Always be forthcoming and honest when you're speaking to me especially. Be truthful with others, never lie. What you tell them is up to you. The only one who you can never have secrets from is me. Withhold whatever you like from anyone else. Do you understand?"

"I tell you everything, and will never be dishonest. I can keep what I like from anyone else, but I still have to be truthful," Miranda said, hoping she wasn't missing anything in her interpretation.

"Swear it," Abby whispered against her ear.

Miranda could feel Abby's breasts against her back, she was topless at least. "I swear it."

"Good. Now I owe you something," she said, kissing her on the cheek then stepping in front of her. Abby sat on a thickly padded bench then took her shoes and stockings off. When she was completely naked, she stood and looked into Miranda's eyes. "I pledge that I will watch over you, protect you from unnecessary harm, ensure that you are well, and make certain that you get the best education possible for as long as you continue on the path as a Service Scholarship student and don't break the conditions you've agreed to. I'll seal this with the Seven-Fold kiss."

That was something Miranda had read about in some off-the-shelf magic books, and she brightened at hearing that she would be receiving it.

Abby stared into Miranda's eyes and smiled a little. "Miranda, this is the first step in making you a member in my Order, and a Pledging Witch and Priestess of the Light at this school. As a Service Scholarship student, you will make yourself available to us for demonstrations, special attention, and if you use those events as opportunities, you'll learn your arts faster than any student in your class. You will become powerful."

Mistress Abby ran her hand down Miranda's face, closing her eyes, then kissed both her lids. "I hope you will see the truth and learn from it."

She moved to Miranda's mouth then and softly began to kiss her. It was a caring but intimate thing, and she moaned as her Mistress' plump lips pried at hers a little, then teased, running her tongue along the seam. Miranda opened her mouth and blushed hotly as her Professor licked her tongue then reluctantly withdrew. "I hope that you will speak the truth to me and learn the importance of honesty."

With a kiss on her breastbone, the Mistress said; "I wish you love, the strength to bear it, and that you learn to have the heart of a good priestess."

Abby gently took Miranda's left nipple between her lips and sucked it softly, sending a warm shock down her body, making her gasp as she released it with a pluck. "I hope you are blessed with wealth." She took the other between her lips, caressed the areola then the hard pink tip with her tongue, then drew on it as she pulled away. "I hope that you become a comfort to those you love and choose to give aid to."

Abby slipped down to her knees then and drew Miranda's panties down, revealing her freshly shaved feminine mound. She was immediately self-conscious about how slick she must have been down there, it felt like she would drip without panties.

There was a delight in the Mistress's eyes for a moment, then she regained her composure and kissed her bald slit, only pinching it a little between her lips. The sensation of her brief, private kiss made her shudder with pleasure as her hips twitched and she moaned a little. "I hope that you'll have pleasure and gain power." Her dark eyes looked up at Miranda. "May all of these things come to pass and be yours. This concludes the kiss that brings you into the fold, and binds you to me while you are a student."

"Thank you, Mistress," Miranda said, her voice tight with arousal. She had never been so turned on, or sensitive.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Admission Ch. 03 Previous Part
Admission Series Info

Similar Stories

My Life As A Host To A Slime 01 A girl learns about the supernatural world as she chooses.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Story of a Lifetime Ch. 01 A half-elf lady tells the story of how she wound up pregnant.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Wife's POV First Time Shared Wife's POV while being shared for the first time.in Loving Wives
How to Join The Orc Queen's Harem? Ch. 01 Girl wants to join a futa queen's harem.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Orgasm Therapy My text buddy helps me relieve stress. But its not cheating!in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories