Admission Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina learns that she no longer has a say in when or where.
1.3k words
3.61
13.1k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another big thanks to my co-conspirator, Mandibularfossa. She is both brilliant and freaky, and a great editor.

I let Tina stew for a couple of days after I filled her fat pussy with my cum. For her part, she ignored me, trying to stay away and never meeting my gaze. A couple of times I walked past her with the evidence file in my hand, and she immediately dropped her head and looked away. She wouldn't make eye contact, and I didn't really blame her. Not that I cared about her discomfort—she didn't care about mine.

To her credit, she sent me a letter that detailed her scheme to sell admissions to the people who could pay. She said it started small, with a $500 gift, and it grew into the same of thousands of dollars. Over five years, she had almost 60 "clients" who paid her up to $100,000 to ensure their children got admitted to the programs of their choice. There were some big names, or in a lot of cases, the wives of big names. It seemed like mom was willing to pay just about anything to make sure their kid got to put our university name on their resume. Tina listed all of them, the amounts, and in several cases she added more evidence to my file.

On Saturday, I decided I should take a drive. I found myself outside Tina's house, a relatively nice home that, in hindsight, she could never have afforded on her university salary. I walked up to the door and knocked. A sweet little old lady answered, and I asked for Tina. "Just a minute, honey," she said, "I'll get her."

It was only 30 seconds before Tina appeared at the door, and if she was shocked to see me, she covered it well. "Oh, hi Jim. It's so good to see you."

"I was in the neighborhood," I said warmly, "and I thought I'd share these files with you." I nodded to the files in my hand, files that Tina would surely recognize, and smiled at the nice lady who opened the door. "I hope you don't mind me borrowing her for a few minutes."

"Oh no, sweetie," she answered, "my daughter never gets visitors."

"This is my mother, Helen," Tina said, showing the slightest bit of frustration at having me on her doorstep. "Mom, this is my co-worker, Jim."

"It's wonderful to meet you," she said, stepping aside as I walked into the house.

"The pleasure is mine," I replied. "Tina, can we talk in private?"

Tina was starting to look frustrated. "Uh, sure. Come to the bedroom."

Perfect, I thought. "Perfect," I said.

I followed her to the bedroom, watching her bubbly butt the whole way. We stepped inside, and Tina shut the door. "What the fuck do you want?" She snarled.

I was pretty calm. Quietly, I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. "Which hole?"

"Excuse me?" She was incredulous. "You can't come in here and treat me like that."

I ignored her. "I was in the neighborhood, and I was feeling a little horny. I thought 'Hey, I know a place where I can drop a load of cum!" She stared at me, blankly. "It's you," I said. "The cum dump. That's you, FYI."

"Fuck you," she said, "my mom is right out there."

"Then you should hurry up and get me off." I sat down on the bed. "Which hole should I use?"

Tina exhaled slowly. She knew she didn't have much choice. "Let's fuck," she said, "but grab a condom. They're in the nightstand." She started to take her clothes off.

"I'm not a hookup, Tina. I'm not blowing my load in some fucking rubber. I came here so I could cum in you, and that's what I'm going to do."

"I don't want to get pregnant," she said as she pulled her cotton panties over her hips. "Especially by you."

"You won't," I told her. "I got fixed a few years ago." I reached out and pulled her closer to me. I wrapped my hand in her hair and held her tight. "I can't wait to slide my cock into you, Tina." I reached down between her legs and felt wetness. "And you can't wait, either."

I slipped my finger into her slit, and gently touched her clit. She moaned as I pushed my finger into her snatch, and shook a little as I pulled it out and brought it to her face. "Suck it," I told her. "Taste your pussy, you chubby little slut."

Tina looked at me with a mixture of disgust and awe, like she couldn't decide whether to punch me or fuck me. Instead, she took my finger into her mouth and cleaned it thoroughly, running her tongue around the tip. I pulled it from her mouth with an audible "pop".

I just needed to get off, so I shoved her roughly to the bed, face down. Her ass, in the air and spread wide, was impressive. I grabbed her hips and guided my cock to her pussy. She was slick and my dick slid right in. "Damn, you feel good."

"Fuck you," she whispered.

"Be that way," I said as I fucked her. Part of me really wanted to play with her, to make her cum for me. I knew she would, but I didn't have that kind of time. "Damn, your pussy is a mess."

It only took a few minutes, and the room was filled with smells of sex, the delicious mix of sweat and pussy, and the sounds of her sloppy pussy each time I pushed into her, and her heavy breathing each time I pulled out. I grabbed her hips and thrust, harder and harder each time, building to a powerful orgasm. "Where do you want it?" I asked, as if she had any agency over the matter. Her body waa mine to cum on when, and where, I choose. And Tina knew it.

"Anywhere. Just...fucking...cum...asshole." Her breathing was labored and she was probably trying not to enjoy herself.

My orgasm came out of nowhere, a surprise even to me. I pulled out as I was shooting my load, and watched as it splashed over her ass. I watched it slide over her cheeks and onto her asshole, and drip down to her pussy. "Wow," I said, shakily, "that was great. You have a magnificent ass, Tina." I gave her a playful slap.

"Fuck you," she said, reaching for her clothes. "Hand me that towel."

"No." I looked at her. "Leave it. I like knowing that you're wearing my jizz."

She groaned angrily, and pulled her panties up her thighs. She cringed a little as it squished. "How often are we going to do this?"

"As often as I want. And given how great your pussy feels, I think it's going to be often."

She pulled on her jeans. "What if I gave you some of the cash? Would you leave me alone?" She shifted, swinging her hips back and forth, obviously feeling my cum in the crack of her ass.

"It's a start," I told her. "But that ass..."

She grabbed her sweatshirt, but didn't put it on. "You're a dirty fucker," she said, stepping closer to me. I thought she was going to kiss me, but she didn't. She leaned in close. "What if I helped you find other ways to occupy your time?"

"I'm listening."

"What if I helped you find a few other pussies to fill?" She stared at me, and then pointed to the file. "All of those people committed fraud, too," she said. "Those privileged bitches used their money and looked down on me while their spoiled little bitch kids got into this school—a school that I couldn't get into."

For just a second, I felt for Tina. She wasn't just stealing from these wealthy parents. In her mind, she was getting payback. "What are you wanting me to do?"

"I want you to fuck them," Tina said with fire in her eyes. "And I want to watch."