Admission Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim takes his blackmail to another level.
2.1k words
3.49
12.9k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another shout out to my copy editor/co-writer, the lovely and talented (and oh, so sexy) Mandibularfossa. Thanks for the inspiration and edits!

*****

Susanna Foster was angry. She wasn't sure what her idiot step son had done, but she was pretty certain she didn't have the time or inclination to travel to bail him out. She'd already spent enough to get him into the damned placeā€”all he had to do was stay out of trouble. He would get the degree, she could tell her friends that her stepson went to the most prestigious school on the West Coast, and her husband could keep fucking that little bitch from his office. Ok, maybe not that last one, she thought.

"Get out of the way, you stupid ho!" Susanna yelled at a pedestrian in the crosswalk. "Dumb bitch," she muttered when the woman gave her the finger. She turned the wheel of her S-Class and swung the car into the parking lot of the hotel. She had questioned

The reason for meeting in a hotel, but the woman who called her had insisted that it was for the privacy of the students. Stepping out, she adjusted her pink Gucci sweats, grabbed her Prada handbag, and walked inside. She rode the elevator upward and looked for room 524.

She knocked, and a chubby, mousy girl opened the door. "Just exactly what has my stupid stepson done now? Just tell me he didn't get somebody pregnant."

Tina closed the door behind them. "Hi, Mrs. Foster. It's lovely to see you again."

"Have we met?"

Tina exhaled. "I helped you get your son into the program," she explained. "Have a seat."

"I need to know what's going on. I have things to do."

"Have a seat, Mrs. Foster. I insist." Tina threw the lock and turned away.

Susanna wasn't used to that tone. Most people deferred to her. She was married to the owner of the state's most successful brokerage firm, and she was used to people treating her with respect. She'd need to speak to this woman's manager. She looked around for the first time and realized that, in addition to the mousy woman, there was another person in the room.

Aditi Devi sat quietly in the corner of the room, sizing up the other two women. She knew Tina. The greedy bitch had held out her palm and took nearly $100,000 to get her daughter Divya into university. She'd been willing to go higher, though she wouldn't have had to if Divya had applied herself instead of spending her time eating her way through Southern California. The other woman, in her overpriced sweats, waving around her expensive purse, was everything she hated about Americans. Fat, lazy, pretentious.

She took a deep breath and smoothed her skirt over her toned thighs. Aditi kept herself in shape, running several times a week and working out every day. It was part of her routine: get up, work out, get to the office by 6am. She'd worked hard to build the business after her husband died, and she was determined to be the country's top importer of Indian goods, and she was equally determined to push her daughter to be successful.

"What are we doing here," she asked impatiently. "I have things to do."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Devi. We were waiting on Mrs. Foster to get here." Tina took a seat in a chair opposite the couch. She was wearing her best suit and her favorite heels. Her nerves had gotten the better of her, and she'd taken a Xanax which was giving her a nice warm feeling. She was still nervous, but the shitty attitudes of her companions had given her a shot of courage. She looked down at the coffee table and the folder of photocopied documents. She pulled out her phone and sent a short text.

"Do you want more money? Is that what this is?" Aditi snapped at her.

"Yeah," Susanna chimed in. "What gives?"

"It will all be explained in a moment," Tina said. "In the meantime, why don't you look at these documents?" She slid the folder across the coffee table. Susanna grabbed it first and started leafing through it.

Aditi didn't bother. "You took money to put my lazy daughter into university," she said. "I assume this is proof."

"It is," Tina said. "I took $150,000 from the two of you."

"But you told us it would be a secret." Susanna looked confused.

"I thought it was well hidden," Tina dropped her head. "He found it." The door opened silently behind the two older women.

'Who?"

"Me." The door clicked closed and Jim walked around and sat next to Tina. "I found out that you bribed a university official to put your kids into school."

"So? Everybody does it." Susanna didn't seem to understand the situation.

"Well not everybody gets caught," Jim said. "And the ones that do go to jail. I'm guessing 3-5 years, based on how pissed people were the last time this happened. I'm going to try to help you stay out of prison."

"No one is going to prison," Aditi snarled. "How much do you want?"

"I don't want your money," he replied. He looked to his left. "Tina, take off your top."

The younger woman never looked up. She kept her eyes down, shrugged off her jacket and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"You can see," Jim said, "that Tina has already accepted the situation."

"You expect us to show you our titties?" Susanna almost laughed.

"That, and more."

'That is NEVER going to happen." Aditi started to stand. "I will be leaving now."

"What would your competitors do if they knew you paid $100,000 to put little Divya into school? Do you think your business survives that scandal?"

Aditi wasn't ready to concede, but she saw his point. Jail was a possibility, but the risk to her business, her reputation, was far more concerning. She sat back down, slowly.

"Well I don't take my clothes off for just anyone," Susanna said, crossing her arm over her chest.

"Somehow, I doubt that," Jim deadpanned.

Aditi looked straight ahead. "He does not want to see you naked," she said dryly. "He wants to have sex with you."

"That's exactly what I want," he said. "Isn't that right, Tina?"

Tina shook her head, but said nothing. She was suddenly feeling nervous again, mixed with a pang of guilt at what she'd done to these two women.

"Tina's already accepted," he said. Jim stood up and unzipped his trousers, letting them drop to the floor. "Tina," he motioned her to his crotch, "why don't you show them?"

Aditi was silent, anger giving way to shock. But Susanna scoffed. "Why on earth would you want to fuck that white trash bitch?"

Tina's hesitation evaporated. She dropped to her knees and pulled Jim's cock free from his underwear. She was no stranger to sucking dick, but with the exception of one special moment in the Safeway parking lot, she'd never done it outside of the bedroom, and never with an audience. She took the head into her mouth with a grin of confidence she didn't feel and began to explore him with her tongue.

For a moment, the only sounds in the room were Tina's slurps and heavy breathing. The two middle aged women sat in stunned silence. Neither had experienced anything like this. Susanna's eyes widened as Tina swallowed Jim's cock, taking him deep into her throat. He breathed deeply and reached out to stroke her head, gently moving the shoulder length hair from her face and tucking it behind her ears as she began to take long slow strokes up and down on his rapidly stiffening cock.

Jim looked at the two women sitting on the couch. "I'm going to give you a few minutes," he said, enjoying the warm mouth enveloping his cock. "But if Tina makes me cum before one of you takes her place," he paused to groan as Tina ran her tongue along the underside of his head. "If Tina makes me cum, I'm sending that file to the police and the media." He reached down and raised Tina's head to look her in the eyes. "But I'll give you the chance to cut a deal first-a little incentive to get me off."

Jim grabbed Tina by the hair and pulled her roughly to the bed. He shoved her face into the mattress and reached under her skirt and between her chubby thighs. "You little slut," he growled into her ear. "Your panties are soaked.". He pulled them over her round ass and left them around her ankles. "Why don't you ride me while they decide?"

Tina, already aroused by the discomfort of the other two women, needed no further persuading. She bunched her skirt around her voluptuous hips and straddled Jim.

Susanna froze, watching in a heady mix of fascination and horror. She didn't move, even as the clock ticked and Tina drove Jim ever closer to orgasm.

Susanna had never seen sex like this in real life. Sure, there had been a few boyfriends before her husband, but none had gotten past shoving their hands in her pants and roughly fingering her. She'd reacted to them with shock and pain, and apologized when they became frustrated with her. When she married her husband, it was more of the same. He'd shove himself into her, grunt away for a few agonizing minutes, and collapse next to her. He'd snore as she found a towel or washcloth, cleaned herself up, and curled up in a ball to wait for sleep. She'd just assumed that she wasn't good at sex and consoled herself with the knowledge that she was rich and wouldn't have to work ever again. She was frozen as she watched Tina's ass bounce on Jim's cock.

Aditi, on the other hand, watched the carnal display with nothing but contempt and disgust. Her sexual history was short, but satisfactory, and since her husband passed she never made it a priority anyway. "I have no desire to be a sex object for you," she said, clearing her throat, "but I will protect my business." She roughly pushed Susanna out of her way and motioned for Tina to climb off of Jim's lap.

"But she's been...fucking him!" Susanna blanched as she watched Tina climb off of Jim, her sticky, slimy secretions leaving a trail from her pussy to his sloppy dick. "You're not..."

"Of course I am, you stupid cow. And so are you," Aditi said as she dropped her head and swallowed Jim's swollen cock in one swift move. Aditi was all business, working the big dick with her mouth in complete silence.

Susanna had been aroused in the past, but watching another woman suck a truly impressive cock was entirely new...and was producing entirely new feelings in her belly. Almost without realizing it, she leaned closer to Aditi and Jim. She wanted to see every detail, hypnotized by the slow undulation of Aditi's head moving up and down and the resulting reactions of Jim's body. He leaned back on the bed, resting on his elbows. Susanna was surprised to find herself right at the edge of the bed, knees against the bed frame. She had thought Jim would be similarly unconscious, but as she looked down at his face she realized with a shock that he was looking directly into her eyes. He grinned indecently, and Susanna realized too late that she was under his spell now. There was no protestation as Jim reached out with one hand to stop Tina's head and with the other to grab a handful of Susanna's pink velour-clad ass.

"Get undressed," Jim said, breathing heavily. "I want to see your body."

As Susanna began stripping off her track suit revealing her thong and sport bra, Aditi raised her head. "Let me know if you're going to cum in my mouth you fucking pig," she said icily.

Jim reached down and grabbed the Indian mother's dark hair and pulled her talented mouth from his cock with an audible pop. "I think I'll save that for later." He raised himself up and stood next to Tina. "I'm not going to fuck either of you tonight," he said to the clothed Aditi and the naked Susanna. "Tonight, at least." He motioned for Tina to climb onto the bed. "But right now, business."

"I already agreed to suck your cock," Aditi said, wiping some drool from her chin. "What other business is there?"

"Yeah," Tina said, a little confused. "What other business is there?"

Jim looked at all three. "It occurred to me as you were sucking my cock that there's nothing stopping one of you from going to the police and cutting a deal. It would be stupid because it would become very public, but they could screw the other two. So," he said as he pushed Tina onto her face, her chubby round ass in the air and her soaking wet pussy on display, "I'm going to give the three of you a little insurance against each other."