Admission Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
Susanna finds herself confused...and hot.
2.4k words
3.39
13.4k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A HUGE shoutout to mylovely co-writer and editor, Mandibularfossa, for giving this chapter the female touch and making it so hot!

I was fucked. My life was fucked. My marriage was fucked. Just plain fucked. I stood there, watching the Indian lady suck his dick, and I just didn't know what to do. I mean, I've given my share of blowjobs (I went to college, after all). But this was something different. I mean, it just came out of that other chick-it was absolutely dripping. A real hot mess. And she just slurps it up? Just...wow. If I'd been watching it of my own free will (not that I'd EVER do something like that), it would probably be pretty hot. But watching, being forced to participate in this...debauchery? My pussy was throbbing. Like, seriously, I was well on my way to ruining a pair of Agent Provocateur panties. I was absolutely ashamed, and absolutely turned on.

I knew I was fucked as soon as Aditi bent down to suck him off. She's a businesswoman, and if she was giving in, I didn't have a chance of standing up to him. When he grabbed my ass and said, "get undressed, I want to see your body," I just felt like I didn't have a choice. I don't remember taking off my top, but I can tell you that pulling down my pants was horrifying. I've never been naked in front of strangers before.

I was thinking of my husband, Steve. He totally doesn't deserve my concern. I mean, he's been fucking that tramp at the office. But he just filed to run for the state house, and I kept thinking about how a bribery scandal would screw him. I don't want to fuck up our future. I'm going to be a senator's wife someday, and if I have to fuck this asshole to get there, then bring on the dick!

I shimmied out of my sweatpants and let them pool around my ankles. I wished I'd spent a little more time in the gym. I don't think I wanted to impress him, but for some reason I was self conscious about being naked in front of the incredibly beautiful Indian woman. I don't know why. She just seemed so...in control. She wasn't nervous or anything. Angry, maybe, but not scared. Watching her lips around that cock...

I was very proud of my Agent Provocateur thong. Wearing it under my old Gucci sweats just felt so naughty. But nobody was supposed to see it. Just me, wandering the town thinking slutty thoughts. I didn't expect to be showing them off. I stood there for a moment and I was acutely aware that I could smell myself. I was turned on, and I could smell it. And I was pretty sure everyone else could too. I was dreading taking off my panties because I just knew everyone would get a whiff of my pussy and know that I was all fucking hotted up.

I had just started to take off my sports bra when Aditi pulled her mouth off of Jim's big dick and said, "Let me know if you're going to cum in my mouth you fucking pig". Holy shit! I almost fucking came right fucking there! Something about her nasty words and husky voice and super fancy accent caused an absolute flood. To my embarrassment, I could feel my wet juices begin to drip down my thighs. My cheeks turned flaming red and I just knew they would notice at any moment and I would be revealed as the slutty little whore I know I am deep down inside.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth. "I think I'll save that for later." He raised himself up and stood next to Tina. "I'm not going to fuck either of you." Well, I thought, that would give me a little bit of time to figure out how to get out of this. Or if I wanted to. "Tonight, at least." He pointed at the chubby girl and told her to climb onto the bed. "But right now, business."

"I already agreed to suck your cock," Aditi said, wiping some drool from her chin. "What other business is there?" Damn, her voice just gave me chills. Every time she says "cock" I can feel my pussy throb.

"Yeah," the other chick said. "What other business is there?"

"It occurred to me as you were sucking my cock that there's nothing stopping one of you from going to the police and cutting a deal. It would be stupid because it would become very public, but they could screw the other two. So I'm going to give the three of you a little insurance against each other." He pushed the chubby girl face down, leaving her with her ass in the air. I could see her shaved pussy peeking from between her thick thighs, just under her round ass cheeks.

"You first, trophy wife."

Was he talking to me? I felt my stomach drop. "What do you want?" I asked, but I had a feeling that I already knew.

"Ever eaten a pussy before?" He grinned, and I froze until he grabbed my arm.

I had, in fact, never eaten a pussy. I don't even like to taste myself. "I'm not a lesbian," I said kinda shakily.

"Don't worry, it won't bite. And you should get used to it-you're probably going to lick a lot of cunt over the next few years." I swear his grin got bigger.

I still didn't move, and I think he got tired of waiting so he grabbed my hair and pulled my face closer to the other girl's ass. "Tina," he said, "why don't you give this rich bitch a better view?"

The fat girl reached behind and grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide. I'd never seen another woman from this angle before. Her pussy was sticky and glistening wet, unlike my mouth which was very, very dry.

"Get your face in there," I heard him say, and I inched closer. I could see her ass...her asshole! It was right there, crinkly and brown and I thought I might pass out. "Lick it," he said.

"Please," I whispered, hating how I sounded like a pathetic child. "Please don't make me do this."

"Oh come on, you stupid twit." Aditi said, sounding annoyed. "You can either lick pussy here, or you can lick pussy in prison. I choose here," she said in that deep, sexy voice.

"Stick out your tongue." He hissed, and I hesitantly opened my mouth and thrust my tongue towards the sticky folds of flesh inches from my face.

He shoved me. I should have known it was coming, but all my attention was focused on the pussy in front of me so I wasn't prepared when he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me forward. My nose was pressed against her ass, and my mouth made full contact with her slimy snatch, coating the lower part of my face in her juices. I recoiled in horror, trying to pull away, but he pressed me into her, and I think that bitch pushed her ass back.

"Lick it!" he nearly yelled. "Lick it or I'm not letting go."

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. My entire world shrank down to this one disgusting, sloppy pussy. I was afraid he'd never let me go, so...I licked it. I licked a pussy. I felt her grind on my face when I made contact with her clit. I was mortified to think that I was pleasuring a woman. She was definitely enjoying herself, I'm sure of it.

I slowly became aware that Jim's hand wasn't on me any longer. I opened my eyes and looked up, and realized with horror that he was taking photos with his phone. "Please no," I said with a mouthful of pussy. It didn't taste bad. It tasted like...sex, I guess.

"Oh yes," he said almost gleefully. "Now," he said, "let's see you lick that ass."

At this point, I just wanted it over. I needed a shower and a glass of wine and a couple of bars of Xanax. I took a deep breath and pushed my tongue to her asshole, with Jim taking pictures the whole time. It tasted metallic, but maybe that was the blood pounding in my head.

And that's when that stupid cow let go of her ass cheeks and they snapped back around my face, her cheeks slapping mine. Humiliation. Absolute and total humiliation. I'm pretty sure that's the moment I was broken.

She laughed. That stupid fucking whore fucking laughed at me. I wanted to cry, but I was determined not to give anyone that satisfaction. "Can I get up now?"

"Yeah," he said quietly. "You did a good job. Not great," he chastised, "but you'll get better." Even more humiliation.

As Aditi knelt down to take my place, I started to the bathroom to get a towel. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"I need to wash my face," I said, tossing my hair back.

"Leave it."

"What?"

"Leave it. You look like a whore. I like it."

I sat back on the couch, trying to ignore the stickiness of that woman's pussy on my face, trying to ignore the smell of her cunt on my breath, trying to ignore the bitter taste of her ass on my tongue. I sat there, trying to wake up, hoping that this was a bad dream, a nightmare from which I'd wake up drenched in sweat.

But it wasn't. I was awake, and drenched in sweat. And as I watched Aditi confidently tongue that fat ass, I realized that I was wet again. There was something about the mature Indian lady, so calm, so professional, that just made my clit tingle. Even being forced to give a lesbian rim job, she looked like she was in charge. Fuck me... Maybe I had just been licking the wrong pussy.

I didn't know what to do. This situation was so far outside of anything I had ever experienced, and I had no plot, no plan, and definitely no idea what to do next. I felt completely at sea, just like always. Why couldn't I be confident like this indian chick? Or at least secure like the fat girl? She didn't act like any fat girl I'd ever met. She acted like she thought she was hot. Why couldn't I be like her? What was my fucking problem?

Almost without thinking, I uncurled myself from the fetal position I'd unconsciously sunk into. Jim, noticing the movement, looked up and into my eyes. I took in a shaky breath and dropped my sports bra over my shoulders, but his eyes never left mine. Even as the cool air made my nipples stiffen, I could feel him looking at me, into me. Without breaking eye contact, he reached out his hand and set down the phone he'd been using to take photos.

He reached out to me. I was drawn to him, magnetically so-I couldn't have resisted if I tried. He reached out his hand and placed it on my breast, warming the skin and creating an electric buzz that produced an answering wave of pleasure between my thighs. His other hand wrapped around my waist, making me feel feminine and small in a way I hadn't felt in years. I lifted my head up to kiss him, almost out of habit, but he grinned in a way that made me hesitate. He shook his head.

"No, thank you. I kiss women I care about. You're just going to get fucked."

In a flash, he spun me around and threw me down onto the bed. I bit my lip and tasted blood, but before I could protest he had ripped my panties away in a quick, professional movement. I barely had time to gasp before he was inside me, thrusting deeper than anyone had ever been and touching secret places I didn't know I had. He dug his hands deeply into my hips with their generous bulk and rammed me again, and this time I did cry out. I could feel him hitting my cervix, hard, and it felt like punishment and love and an incredible release. He fucked me again and again, and I realized I was screaming, groaning, and coming like I'd never come before. I was going to die, I was going to have a heart attack, I was going to drown, I was going to throw up, and finally I reached the place where there are no words. For a long moment, I was nothing-only pain and pleasure and a deep animalistic primal cry. Finally, I started to come down.

Slowly, very slowly, I became aware first of my heart, then of my body, then of my surroundings. My heart, rarely stressed, was slowing painfully from a rapid pace. My cunt was throbbing insistently in pain and pleasure, so mixed that I couldn't tell one from the other.

Rapidly, the post-coital bliss dissipated. Shame washed over me as I realized that Aditi was staring at me, and the other bitch was filming us with her phone. I've never cheated on my husband, and in the course of a few hours I'd eaten a woman and came on another man's cock. All on camera. I dropped my head.

"I guess I was wrong," Jim said, putting on his pants. "I was going to fuck one of you tonight." I started to reach for my clothes, but he stopped me. "I want one more picture," he said.

"You already have pictures of me fucking and whatnot. What more do you want?"

He pointed to Aditi. "Kiss her," he said, leaning in close. "You know you want to," he whispered.

I DID want to. How did he know? How did this bastard know how my pussy throbbed at the very thought of her lips on mine?

I walked to her and eagerly, maybe a little too eagerly, put my lips on hers. I could smell the pussy on her breath. She gamely put her arms around me and parted her lips. When her tongue met mine, my pussy gushed.

"Perfect," Jim said loudly. "Now get the fuck out. All of you."

We broke our kiss and stepped away. I gathered my clothes wordlessly, not making eye contact with anyone. I watched Aditi leave quietly, and then the other woman and I got dressed together while he watched us. We walked to the door together, and as she opened it he stood up and walked to us.

Silently, he took my hand and placed a piece of fabric in my palm. The door closed behind me before I looked to see what it was. In the hallway, I opened my hand and recognized my soggy, ruined thong.

I shoved it in my purse and headed home.