Admission Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
Susanna finds a new restaurant that has great vibes!
3.1k words
3.6
8.6k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shout out to my co-conspirator, Mandibularfossa. She is every bit as smart as she is wicked.

*****

"So who else is on the list?"

"Who do you want? I've got wealthy bitches of all types." Tina had put together a list of her "clients" for me. Most were women, and all were reasonably wealthy. There were a couple of local celebrities, and even a few politicians. "And that's before we add the students."

I took a second to think. "I'm not sure I want to fuck the students."

Tina looked over her shoulder at me, since she was riding my cock at the time. Her bountiful ass bounced up and down on my lap, and I have to admit, the view was good. "Seriously? They're all over 18, and they're the worst of the worst of America. Rich, lazy, dumb. They have every privilege, and they use it to get high and fuck around. Think about it."

"I'll think about it," I said, my eyes transfixed on Tina's ass as it ground onto my dick. She'd become my daily pump and dump, and I was getting used to having regular pussy on-demand. I think she was enjoying it, too, though I didn't really care.

"Like, make'em do porn or something. Divya Devi is your type. Her caramel skin would look perfect against mine, you know." Her pussy clenched at the thought.

"I'll think about it," I said, and I did. An image of a young Indian woman sucking my cock flashed through my mind, and I lurched as I came into Tina. I pumped her a few times just to make sure I was drained and then pushed her off of me. I liked fucking her in the office, but I didn't want to spend any more time with my pants down than I had to.

"You really know how to show a girl a good time," Tina said, furiously rubbing her clit. "I'd like to cum too, you know!" I watched her for a moment.

"I come here to get off," I said. "It isn't about you." I laughed a little. "Jesus, Tina, don't be so selfish." I pulled out my phone and took a few pictures of my chubby slut/co-worker masturbatng in her office.

"Fuck you," she spat, her back arching and her eyes closing as she orgasmed on the couch. I had to admit it was hot, and I vowed that next time I would let her cum on my cock. Maybe I'd make a video.

I went back to my office, but as my contract with the university was winding down, I didn't have much to do so I scrolled through my phone. I looked through the pictures from Sunday night's debauchery and smiled to myself. In the first pictures, Susanna looked so terrified and sexy with her tongue lapping at Tina's cunt. By the last one, she looked like a seasoned porn star. I punched her number into my phone and sent her a text.

[How you doin'?]

[Who is this?] came the reply.

[You don't remember? I bet your pussy is still wet.]

[Jesus. Don't text me. I'm at home with my family.]

My cock jumped at the thought of her discomfort and fear. [Well don't show them this,] I replied, and attached a rather artful photo of her tongue buried in Tina's crinkled brown starfish. Her eyes were half closed and she looked like she was enjoying herself. [Looks delicious, right?]

It took a few minutes for her to respond. [Fuck you. That's not who I am.]

[Show me your tits.]

[No.]

[Show me your tits or my next text is to your husband.] I wasn't serious, but I'm pretty certain that she wouldn't take the risk. A few minutes passed and I got a hasty bathroom mirror shot, with Susanna's chest prominently displayed. She'd lifted her sweater and bra up and let her generous tits hang free. Her makeup was done and she looked like she was going somewhere. [Nice tits. Going out?]

[Family dinner with my husband and the in-laws. Just about to leave.]

For just a second I felt bad for her. My mother-in-law is a complete bitch, and I certainly wouldn't enjoy weeknight dinner with her. [Well I'm sorry. Where r u going?]

[Brasserie Michelle.]

[Fancy! Have fun. :-)]

[Thanks.]

I sat my phone down and checked my email. Nothing exciting there, just a few dumb messages from the university provost and seven-SEVEN-meeting requests for next week. I decided I needed a break. A nice dinner should do it!

I phoned Brasserie Michelle and, with a little luck, nabbed one of the hottest dinner reservations in the city. I made a quick call to my wife to meet me there, changed into the emergency suit I kept behind my office door, and headed out.

Brasserie Michelle was pretty new. Helmed by a former White House chef, it was casual, but classy. White tablecloths, but waiters in jeans. The food was modern French, though I have to admit that I don't really know what that means. My wife must have been dressed and waiting for a call, because she was already there and seated when I walked in.

The hostess walked me to our table, right past Susanna and her family. I walked right behind the man I assumed was her husband and gave her a more-than-friendly wave. She blanched when she saw me and instantly buried her head in her menu.

"Who was that?" my wife asked as I sat down.

"Just someone I know from work," I said. That I fucked this weekend, I didn't say. My wife was checking her phone, evidently disinterested in the restaurant. So I did the same.

[Show me your tits.]

[Right now?]

[LOL.] I watched her fumble with her phone and menu, and converse for a moment with her husband.

[SRSLY?]

I let her stew for a minute, then replied. [No. But go to the restroom once you order.]

[FINE]

I saw her close her phone and toss it into her purse in a huff. After ordering, my wife hadn't looked up from her phone, so I didn't feel the need to close mine. I watched as Susanna ordered and then, very politely, stood up and walked to the restroom.

I did the same, and my wife just kept looking at her phone. So. Much. Pinterest. Seriously, I'm not sure how one woman could pin so many things without popping at least a few of them. She barely even looked up when I stood up. "Feeling OK?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said, "just running to the restroom." I rubbed her arm as I walked past, and made straight for the restroom. Luckily for me, there was a family restroom, and as I walked to it, I swiftly pulled Susanna inside and locked the door.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here?" She exclaimed. "My family is outside."

"I got you a present," I said, pushing her roughly over the sink. "I wanted to give it to you."

She let out an "oof" as she bent at the waist and I lifted her skirt over her head. "Fuck you."

"Not right now," I said, pulling her gift out of a pink cloth bag. I slid her panties down to her ankles and pulled them off. "I might let you blow me, though."

"What are you doing?" She couldn't see, her long skirt covering her head. "I need those panties."

I didn't respond, but instead used my fingers to spread her pussy lips and smear a little of her moistness around her labia. She gasped a little when my fingertips found her clit, and I rubbed it for a few seconds, making her knees buckle slightly. "You might feel a little full," I said, pressing the egg-shaped Lush vibrator into her, sliding it inside and watching her pussy close around it. The little tail stuck out teasingly, and I gave it a gentle tug to make sure it was firmly in place.

"The fuck? What the fuck is that?"

"That's your present," I said. "You can take it out once you get home."

"What is it?"

"You'll see." I pulled her skirt back down.

"Can I have my panties back?"

"You can earn them. Wanna swallow some cum for them?"

She looked at me with disgust. "Keep them," she said. "I'll go without."

"Suit yourself, slut," I said, and reached for the door. "But I think you'll want them."

"Fuck off."

I turned the handle, and as she walked past me I groped her chubby ass. "Hey," I said, whispering into her ear, "Have I mentioned how sexy you looked licking Tina's butthole?" She turned red, but said nothing as she walked past me and down the hall to the dining room.

I sat down just as our appetizer, some chilled shrimp and gazpacho, was arriving. "That looks delicious," I said, laying my phone on the table next to my plate. I watched Susanna sit gingerly, not sure what to make of the lump of plastic and powerful motors lodged in her snatch. I let her get settled before I reached for my phone and turned on the little buzzing machine. She jumped as it whirred to life, vibrating her g-spot and causing her more than a little discomfort. It was on low, so it wouldn't make her cum, but it would definitely cause her to focus on her vagina instead of her dinner.

I smiled at her and took a bite of my shrimp. She shifted in her seat, and gave me a pleading look. I let it run. I wasn't particularly interested in her discomfort. In fact, I kinda liked it. So I turned it on high for a second, and she jumped again. I turned it right back down. I couldn't have her making a mess too soon. I saw her reach for her phone.

[R U insane? TURN IT OFF]

I ignored her and turned it up to 2. "This is delicious, babe."

"It is," my wife said. "I can't wait for the main course." She went back to answering an email from work.

"Me too!" I nibbled another shrimp.

My phone buzzed. [Turn it off PLZ]. I glanced at Susanna, who was looking very uneasy. I turned it up to 3. Then 4.

[That's level 4. It goes to 10]. I smiled inwardly. I watched her shift in her seat again. I turned it up to 5.

[Turn it off. I'll do anything]

[anything?]

[Come on]

[Do you think the people around you can smell your pussy yet?]

I saw her breath through her nose, desperate to know if other people could smell her dripping cunt. Damn, I wish I was close enough to smell her! I briefly turned the vibe up to 9, just long enough to hear her silverware rattle as she shook the table. "I'm fine," I heard her say to her husband. "I just need a minute." She started to get up, so I sent her another message.

[Take it out and I'll send your husband the video of you creaming all over my dick.]

She sat back down. [Please, turn it off]

[Want your panties back?]

[yes]

[wanna suck my cock now]

[yes]

[5 minutes. When i get up, follow me]. I watched her squirm, and turned it back down to 6. By now, her skirt must be soaked through. She definitely couldn't focus. I was loving it.

Five minutes is a long time when you're fighting your body, and I enjoyed every second. Unfortunately for Susanna, my dinner arrived about the same time as hers, and right as the 5 minutes was up. I took a quick picture of my meal (a glorious looking sea bass in salt with squid ink pasta) and used that moment to set the Lush to cycle up and down until I turned it off. I took a bite of my fish and was genuinely impressed. I noted with no small satisfaction that Susanna had ordered the same thing. I hope she was enjoying it as much as I was.

She squirmed as the vibe creeped higher, then relaxed each time the cycle dropped to 1. It wasn't enough to make her orgasm, but I bet it was enough that she needed to cum soon. Damn, the fish was good. I didn't want it getting cold, so I kept eating it, making small talk with my wife, and enjoying the show across the dining room.

Susanna squirmed in her seat, and occasionally mouthed a few words in my direction when she thought nobody was looking. I ignored her and pretended to look at my phone. I gave her a few more minutes before I decided to let her off the hook. I stood up, gave my wife a smile, and headed for the restroom. Susanna was right behind me, rushing inside and slamming the door. I grinned at her. "How are you doing?"

"Fuck you! Turn it off!"

"Fun, isn't it?"

Susanna stared at me with absolute hatred. "Take it out you motherfucker. Take it out now or I'll walk out of here and hand it to your wife."

"Go for it. Those pictures will not only derail your marriage, but your husband's political future." I stood there for a minute. I didn't for a second think that Susanna would make any sort of a scene.

"What do you want? I'll do anything."

"I know." I thought for a moment. "I don't want anything. I just want to see you cum."

"At the table? In front of my father-in-law?"

I laughed. "That would be spectacular. But I'll take it here."

"Here?"

"Yes," I said, reaching into my pocket. "Right here." I pulled out my phone and turned her vibe up to level 10. "Let's see you touch yourself."

Susanna grabbed the edge of the sink in an effort to keep herself upright. "Holy fuck!"

I pushed her to the toilet and sat her down. "I want to see you masturbate, Susanna. Let's see you cum."

The rich housewife hiked her skirt, leaned back, and spread her chubby thighs. She pulled her pussy lips apart and pawed at her wet snatch. I could see she was a mess, a thick creamy liquid was beginning to run out of her cunt and drip down her ass, pooling briefly in her asshole before running down her thighs. I leaned in and scooped up a bit with my finger. I placed it against her lips and she instinctively opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Slut," I whispered, and her fingers increased their desperate movements across her clit.

Susanna groaned and sucked my finger into her mouth. In any other circumstances I'd probably go for a bitch like this, the bored housewife with a few extra pounds and a need for dick. She was definitely my type. "You want my cock?"

"Yes, please," she groaned.

"Say it."

"I want your cock, please." I pulled the vibe out of her snatch, and she let out a whimper. "Please!"

"Shut up, slut," I said, leaning over her. I reached between her legs and rubbed my fingers around her labia. She squirmed, trying to get me to touch her where she needed it. "I need you to cum for me, bitch."

"Please," she said, shaking as I plunged my fingers into her. I found her g-spot and rubbed. "OH GOD!"

"Cum for me," I whispered. "Cum for me."

Susanna's pussy squeezed at my fingers as a torrent of liquid gushed from her pussy. She clamped her hand over her mouth to stifle a scream as she squirted, leaving a puddle of hot, steamy honey on the restroom floor. In and out I pumped, enjoying the feeling of her trembling body as she shook and squirted and came on my hand. "Oh fuck," she whimpered.

"Wow, slut. That was fun." Susanna panted and tried to get her body under control, and as much as my cock was straining at my pants, I needed to get back to my table. "Keep the vibe," I said, smiling. "I may want you to use it again."

Susanna grabbed some toilet paper and made a weak effort to clean herself off. "I've never done that before. Never felt like that." She wiped her thighs and tried to dry off her pussy.

"The husband doesn't do that?" I tossed her panties and she caught them.

"Not to me," she said.

"Oh? Someone else?"

"He's fucking some bitch at his office. Maybe he does it for her." Susanna instantly realized that she had said too much. "It's really nothing."

"It's something," I said. "What an asshole." I leaned in to her. "If I had you, I'd definitely want to keep you satisfied."

She smiled, in spite of herself. "I'm satisfied," she said. "I don't need anything else."

I flashed her a smile. "We'd better be getting back." I opened the door and walked back to my table, and Susanna followed quickly behind. Desert was waiting for me, a plum pudding with salted caramel, and I devoured it. I watched Susanna chat with her family a bit, and I felt for her. Maybe I was giving her something that she hadn't been getting at home, some excitement she'd been lacking. And maybe she was exacting a bit of revenge on that asshole of a husband. She seemed innocent, naive.

I paid the check and I took my wife's arm as we walked to the door. "Hang on, honey," I said, steering us to Susanna's table. "I want to say hi to my colleague."

"OK," she replied, following me.

I walked to the table and as I approached, Susanna looked upward, pleading for me to walk past. But I didn't. "Susanna!" I said with a warm smile. "It's so good to see you."

She gulped. "You too, Jim." She looked at her husband. "Tony," she said, "this is Jim. We met at the University."

I extended a hand and shook his. "Nice to meet you," I said. "You have a lovely wife."

He shook my hand and gave me a politician's grin. "I think so. She's the butter to my bread."

I tried not to puke. "That's wonderful! I figured you for a jelly type! Maybe you like both!" Before he could respond, I turned to Susanna. "I just wanted to see how you liked the place."

"It's fantastic," she said, "What about you?"

"I love it. It has such a great vibe." I gave her a grin. "I just needed to see what the buzz was about."

Susanna's chest flushed, but she maintained her composure. "I know, right? I'll have to come again." She glanced directly into my eyes for a moment, letting me know she wasn't talking about the restaurant at all.

It was my turn to blush. Maybe Susanna wasn't so innocent after all. I waved goodnight to her and her family and headed out, already thinking of the next time we'd meet.