Admission Submission Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's quite a view, isn't it, Richard?"

Richard Foster ignored the question. He looked away, focusing intently on a spot on the floor.

"I asked you a question, Dicky." Jim kicked at Richard's foot. "Isn't that ass amazing?"

"Yeah," Richard said, "amazing."

"Look at her, DICK!" Jim shouted at him. "Better yet, get up there. Hold her hand while I slide my cock into your woman."

"What?"

"Hold her fucking hand, Dicky!" Jim grabbed Richard and pulled him up to the bed. "Take her hand!"

Timidly, Richard reached out to take Rachel's hand. He grasped it as Jim placed the tip of his cock at the opening of Rachel's pussy. It was wet, obviously so, and Jim thought he felt her push back towards him. "Thank her," he whispered.

"What?"

"Thank the lady. She's saving your career. She's using her body to save your ass. The least you can do is thank her."

Rachel twitched as Jim slid slowly inside her. She squeezed Richard's hand tight as Jim pushed his cock into her. "You don't have to thank me," she whispered. "You're going to do great things. I'd do anything for you." With that, she arched her back and slammed herself onto Jim's cock, fucking him as she held her boss's hand.

Richard watched in embarrassed amazement. He was personally humiliated, but also a little excited. Ok, he admitted, a lot excited. Watching his girlfriend fuck this stranger was exciting, taboo, and he found himself getting aroused. Unfortunately for Richard, the cage around his genitals kept his own cock from becoming erect, the rings of the cage holding him in a flaccid shape. As Rachel worked to make Jim cum, he only experienced pain as his member pressed against the metal rings of the cage.

Jim grabbed Rachel's hips and thrust into her, pounding her with all his force. "You like this, you little slut? Yeah you do. You're fucking soaked." Her vagina gripped him, her slick tunnel pulsing as he slammed into her.

Rachel was ashamed that her body was reacting to Jim's ministrations, but Saffron was loving being the center of sexual attention. After years of being a shy wallflower, this was Saffron in her element. All eyes on her body, her greedy pussy throbbing, a low, guttural moan escaping from her lips. She wanted more. Rachel might be a scared little kitten, she thought, but Saffron was a fucking tigress.

Jim's cock pounded the young secretary's pussy like a madman. Every time she arched her back and growled, his thrusts grew stronger. Rachel suddenly stopped bucking and froze. Jim pushed deep into her tight pussy as she squeezed his cock. 100 kegels a day had given her powerful pussy muscles, and she used them to milk the massive cock lodged in her twat.

Jim howled as he came, shooting a hot load into the slutty secretary. He held tight as she squeezed the cum from his cock, not daring to move lest he break contact with the magnificent pussy.

Rachel didn't move as Jim slowly pulled out of her and left a trail of cum dripping from her swollen snatch. The hot load ran out of her pussy and down her right thigh. Jim fell backward, spent, and watched a river of cum pool in the folds of Rachel's pussy. "Clean it up," he said breathlessly.

"What?"

"Your girl is a mess, Dicky. Clean her up." Jim smiled. "With your tongue."

Richard turned white. The idea of tasting another man's cum was revolting, but he couldn't deny that he was turned on. He looked at Rachel who said nothing, but nodded her approval.

Tentatively, he moved behind her and stuck out his tongue. Starting at her thigh, he licked upward, cleaning Jim's jizz as he went. The taste was salty, and a little sweet, but the texture almost turned his stomach. He worked his way to her pussy, and instinctively flicked his tongue over her clit.

"Don't stop," Rachel growled. Saffron wanted her orgasm, and what Saffron wanted, she got. "Make me cum, lover."

"Eat that pussy," Jim said encouragingly.

Richard was, at that moment, happy for the cage because it kept his arousal from showing. It hurt, his cock straining against the metal prison of his cock cage. He licked with purpose. He sucked her clit into his mouth, cleaning Jim's cum and pleasuring his girlfriend at the same time. He was humiliated, but he was definitely turned on.

Rachel pressed back against his face, her pussy taking control. Suddenly, she needed to cum, needed release. She bucked wildly as her pussy soaked Richard and the bed. Richard wrapped his arms around her thighs and clamped his mouth on her pussy. She thrashed, but he held on as she came.

Rachel let out a scream. Rachel was humiliated too, but Saffron loved the growing feeling of power as her boyfriend, the powerful man, the future US Congressman, licked her wet, nasty, used, throbbing pussy. She screamed again and unleashed a flood as she squirted across the duvet. "HOLY FUCK!" she exclaimed as she collapsed onto the bed.

Richard let her go and turned around to find Jim making a recording with his phone. "Are you serious?"

"Fuck yeah, Dick. That's some prime porn there, watching a congressman licking my cum out of that sluts snatch. Hot!"

"You have to delete that."

"I don't have to do anything. As long as you do as you're told, it will remain in my personal spank bank." Richard put his phone away and put on his pants.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to win your election, Dicky. And I want you to continue to come here for your weekly playdate." He looked at Rachel, who was splayed on the bed like an exhausted starfish. "She should come too."

"Fine," Richard said as he watched Jim gather his things. "What about this thing?" He pointed to the cage around his penis.

Jim laughed quietly. "Sorry, I almost forgot." He walked to the bed and raised Rachel up. "I have a gift for you, too," he said, reaching into his pocket. Tenderly, he placed a silver chain around her neck. Dangling from it, nestled between her tits, was a small, silver key. "It needs two keys," he said.

"Where's the other one?" Richard said, fear creeping into his chest.

As he walked to the door, Jim's lips twisted into a cruel grin. "Maybe I'll send the other one to your wife."

12