Admitting My Desires

Story Info
A buddy teaches me to admit my desire to please him.
1.8k words
4.53
13.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A buddy of mine invited me over to his cabin to help build a pergola over the back deck. I've known him for a while casually and thought it would be good to get away for the weekend. We planned to work all day Saturday and finish up on Sunday since it was a clear but warm summer weekend.

The project was going along even faster than expected and before long, we were putting the rafters up. I got to hold it in place while he screwed the ends into place. I found it easiest to rest it on my shoulder while he worked, but I quickly realized this put my face very close to his armpits as he worked. I could smell his musky sweat and found it mildly arousing. With each rafter, I positioned myself to be as close to his armpits as possible without being too obvious.

"Sorry about the position - I hope the smell isn't too bad," he mentioned as we worked on the third rafter.

"Not a problem. I'm fine."

By the fifth rafter, he was moving closer to me. His pits were practically in my face, and I was loving it. I was trying desperately not to be obvious, but the smell was so erotic, the bulge in my shorts would be noticeable if he was looking.

By the seventh rafter, he had stripped his shirt off, and his pit hairs were right in front of my nose while he drove the screws in. I was almost intoxicated with the smell and struggling to not be obvious.

Finally, we finished. He thanked me for all my help and apologized again for my face ending up so close to his pits. I blushed a little but said it was no problem. He stared right at me and said, "I think you actually enjoyed it." I stiffened. Clearly I had been more obvious than I realized.

He put his hand behind my neck and said, "it's OK, I'm cool with it." With that, he raised his other arm and gently pulled my face toward his armpit. I didn't resist. I let him guide me to his armpit. Once my nose was engulfed in his pit hairs, I inhaled deeply. At that point I was too far gone. I stuck my tongue out and started licking his armpit. The taste was amazing, and I was lost in the experience.

After I had thoroughly licked his armpit clean, he seamlessly moved my face to his other armpit, and I started cleaning that one. The smell and taste were wonderful. I was out of control and totally at his mercy.

Once his pits had been totally licked clean, he took a half step back. "You've cleaned those up thoroughly, so if you want more sweat, you'll have to look elsewhere." Then he gently pushed me down to my knees. I found myself kneeling in front of his crotch and knew where this was going. I did not protest. He undid his shorts and pulled them down, exposing his semi-hard cock. I was impressed with its size even though it was not fully hard yet. "Go ahead and enjoy some more sweat."

Taking the invite, I leaned in and sniffed his crotch deeply before sticking my tongue out and licking the side of his cock. The taste was amazing, and I was quickly licking it up one side and down the other before wrapping my mouth around it. Licking and sucking and twirling my tongue all around his cock. It was a thrilling experience like no other. I licked and sucked it for several minutes before working my way down to his balls in search of fresh sweat.

I was completely engrossed in what I was doing and oblivious to how hard I was making him and myself. I just loved the taste of his sweat. Once I had cleaned his balls, he stepped back and turned around. "I have a little bit more for you." I knew what he wanted, and I wanted it too. As he backed up toward me, I grabbed his cheeks and spread them. The aroma of his sweaty ass got me amazingly hard. I took in the smell for a minute before finally sticking my tongue out and licking his crack. It tasted so good. Before I realized it, I was burrowing my tongue into his asshole.

I was enjoying it so much that I was disappointed when he turned back around to face me. "Well, you've cleaned up all my sweat. No more sweat, but I have something close to it if you'd like." I realized what he was suggesting. I took his semi-hard cock in my hand and pointed it at my face. I opened my mouth and looked him in the eye. He smiled and after a moment a warm stream of piss began flowing from his cock onto my face and into my mouth. I was loving it as it poured off my face and mouth and down the front of me into my lap. By the time he was done, I was drenched... and grinning ear to ear. He was looking down at me smiling. He knew he had me hooked.

"You're a mess, why don't you get out of those wet clothes and grab a shower. We proceeded into the cabin where I stripped off my piss covered clothes and headed to the shower next to the back door while he put our clothes in the washing machine.

My mind is racing as I climb into the shower. What just happened? How could I be so obvious? Did I really just suck my buddy's cock... and let him piss in my mouth? What if my wife finds out? Will he keep this a secret? So much angst; yet, also excitement. Wow, I didn't realize it would be so exciting! I really loved the smell and taste of his sweat! I wonder if he'll let me do it again? I wonder if he's gay and hot for me? I wonder what else he's interested in?

Then I heard the rustle of the shower curtain. Before I could turn around I felt his hand gently push me forward against the shower wall. He took the soap from my hand as his chest pressed against my back pinning me to the wall. He leaned in, and I felt his breath by my ear. He whispered, "You enjoyed that didn't you? You enjoyed having my cock in your mouth."

"Yes," I sheepishly admitted. I could feel him soaping up his hands, wondering where this was going. The thrill and excitement of the anticipation was making me hard again.

"I bet you would love to feel my cock inside you again, wouldn't you." I began to realize where this was going, which filled me with both anticipation and trepidation as I felt his hands start soaping up my ass. "You want me in you, don't you?" he whispered as I felt the tip of his cock starting to press against my ass.

"Yes, I do" I admitted with a moan as I started to slowly push back against his cock, feeling the head start to stretch my hole. He gently pushed forward, slowly, letting me guide the pace, until the head finally popped in. Then, with one long, slow stroke, he sunk into me balls deep. Oh, the feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before. It was wonderful feeling him fill me as we stood in the shower together. Once all the way in, he began slowly stroking in and out. I could feel his cock caressing my prostate, making me want to cum. I was again lost in the moment, enjoying it thoroughly and completely oblivious to how much I was moaning in pleasure.

After a minute or two, he picked up his pace until I felt him stiffen. I could feel the first few jets of his cum hit my bowl walls as he exploded inside of me. It was so exciting to realize that he was cumming in me, that I had brought him off. I couldn't believe how thrilling it was. When he finally pulled out and stepped back, I also didn't appreciate just how weak in the knees it had made me. Falling to the floor of the shower, I heard him chuckle. "You enjoyed it that much, eh? We're going to have lots of fun." Sitting in the corner of the shower unable to lift myself up, I just watched him wash himself and step out of the shower. After a minute, I mustered the strength to get on my feet and finish my own shower.

After drying off, I realized my clothes were still in the washing machine. I considered wrapping myself in a towel, but I thought, this guy just had his cock in my ass -- why be shy? I wandered out naked and started looking around the house only to find him seated naked on the couch. Smiling, he patted the couch next to him. Well, no point being shy now. I went to sit down next to him.

He wrapped an arm around me and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "You enjoyed that didn't you? You enjoyed letting me use you." He reached over and started stroking my cock. "You will learn to enjoy it more. I'm going to teach you to love cock. I'm going to turn you into a cocksucking whore." Being called a whore and the thought of being his personal sex toy were exciting me. That alone was making me rock hard, but his expert stroking was taking me to the edge. "Your going to learn to crave cock, cum and piss. I'm going to teach you that you can no longer live without it." The dirty talk and the stroking was taking me over the top. Soon I was spraying cum into his hand. He cupped his hand to capture as much as possible. Bring his hand up to my mouth, he ask, "You want to taste cum, don't you? You want to learn to love the taste and eat as much of it as you can, don't you."

"Yes," I admitted.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to taste cum and become your personal cum whore. I want you to teach me to please you by fulfilling your most depraved desires. I want to be your personal sex toy." Wow, I let it all out and judging by the looking on his face, I want further than he expected. With a smile, he brought his hand to my mouth, and I started sucking and licking the cum off of it.

When I was almost done, he smeared the rest all over my face. "You're going to get used to wearing cum too. We're going to have lot's fun together, and you're going to learn to be less shy about admitting what you want." With that, he got up and left the room. I sat there with my mind reeling. What had I gotten myself into? What was coming next. The thought filled me with trepidation, anticipation and excitement all at the same time.