All Comments on 'Admitting the Difficult Truth'

by Blankslatey

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

Glad I skipped to the end of this Crap.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
I don’t care how turned on he is

He would and should be furious that his wife saved the best of herself for his boss. His employer got her best and he got shit on by the two of them! He should be angry and hurt, not that she would care because she’s Marcus bitch, not his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Enjoyable, well written and realistic story. A happy ending for everyone: Marcus gets an employee's wife to fuck; Debra gets to regularly enjoy a big cock; and John gets to keep his job, get a raise, become a cuckold and clean up creampies.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
really? loving wife?

please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have heard of a man called horse, but

"He used my throat until I was horse."?

AMerryman 2.0

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I know this type of story has been write many times

However I know for a fact this one is damn near exactly the one I know as a true happening. I am wondering if one of the people in the case that I am aware of is related to one of the individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

And people wonder why the world is going to shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

Started out ok , went downhill from there.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Yeah, this one’s going to score well here!

You know, a good story could be written with all of the conversation details of a wife — or a husband — confessing what had happened, without it going to “I want to watch next time.”

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Not the "he noticed me" excuse! Her husband was busy because he was trying to save his fucking job!

"I could see why he was the boss." - Um, being the boss usually doesn't have anything to do with being bossy!

God, not the hypnotized by the big black cock crap!

Then he's a cuck?!

Why is he bothering with divorce papers?

Enjoy your 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

If you are a spineless whimp dicked cuckold. He can forget about ever having his wife back. She made her choice and it isn't the man she married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well that did it

the "husband" has been reduced to nothing but a stooge.

he is not a valued employee

he is not a valued lover

he is not a valued husband

he has nothing, and is nothing to everybody

now marcus has no reason not to demote or fire him

now the wife has no reason to even pretend to have sex with him

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Started out good but turned to shit

Just more garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pile of crap

People who really love each other don't let their spouse fuck other people, kick the bitch out to the curb, she didn't do it to keep his job, she did it because she is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I just don’t GET it.

I have never understood the allure of your wife being with someone else. I was encouraged with the guys anger at the beginning but then the floor fell out. Seriously, dude should be 1 step from inexplicable violence instead of encouraging his should-be-former whore wife. I have always been good about seeing/understanding things from varying points of view, but this I have decided I will never grasp. My personal opinion aside, I hope the cuckold lovers really enjoy this one; it made me ill.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
This sucked almost as much as she does

Starts out she's crying and upset that she has destroyed her marriage and is served with divorce papers...

Then she laughs...

Then she floats, emasculates and degrades her husband...

and suddenly, he no longer wants a divorce but transforms into a willing cuckold.

Ugh

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Well, that was...

...a waste of a few minutes.

A vile, poorly told story. Super.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well that was a complete train wreck.

You never made a convincing case for why Debra feels she just needs to fuck Marcus. He calls her, takes her to dinner, tells her she's his and she just falls in line? Even in a fictional story that just didn't work. In fact, it was just stupid. And since John knows what shes doing and who she's doing, why would he suddenly have a change of heart and want to watch? After all, he's had enough time to think about it and he's filed for a divorce. His job is secure since he'll be naming Marcus in the divorce and threatening to sue Marcus and the Company. Which means Marcus is jobless. You had an idea for this story but you completely failed in the writing. Badly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Men!!

What’s the problem, guys? Would y’all have different opinions if the Boss had been a woman who romanced an employee’s Husband?? I enjoyed the story and look forward to another chapter of this affair!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Further Thought

As bad as the rest of this story is, the unexplained shift of her husband from wanting a divorce to wanting to watch defies comprehension!

If he wanted to watch, why wouldn't he just say that without preparing divorce papers?

Why not just tell her, "I know you're cheating on me, and I want to watch?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, talk about turning on a dime.

He went from presenting the divorce papers -- which indicates the thought about it rather extensively -- to "But listening to you now..." without a thought, just because of her bullshit story.

<P>

The only difficult truth is that you wrote a shitty story. Actually, it's not all that difficult. It was very apparent this was a shitty story. There's nothing difficult about that.

<P>

BTW, when one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark. You punctuated her story -- a monologue -- as if it was a conversation.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Hard

Difficult to pick the worst story posted today, but the author makes a strong case with this tired , used up, old LW plot. In fact, after this mess, it's exhausted.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Can’t get these type of stories

I understand some like cuckold stories - I don’t but don’t judge- but when the husband goes from angry and about to divorce into a willing cuckold instantly after wife’s confession makes no sense to me. This isn’t the first and won’t be the last. Its too big of a character twist out of nowhere. As bad as the loving wife who becomes an evil cheating slut wanting to ruin her husband out of nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We smile together and head towards the bedroom.

where I kept her head under the tub water for 30 minutes, trying to wash her brain clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unsatisfying and a waste of time to read

Thankfully, it was only one page

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spontaneous Convulsive Vomiting

It‘s a bucket worth and not a single piss poor star.

Cheers

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Really?

Really? @Bebop3 said it all...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Just...

...f*ck off with the ridiculous story line. Sure a boss might make a play for an employee's wife, but there is no way that the employee will accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blah!

Drivel.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Doesn't get any worst than that...

And so people out there genuinely find this kind of shit erotic.

Man... you guys need some help.

Silly question, but might as well ask it: if John knew nothing, and it certainly seems this way, given how little he turned out to know, why did he have divorce papers ready to go?

Anyway... once again: never make life decision based on how your penis reacts to it. People like John are never smart enough to realize it, but they're always in for some major pain, later on. 'Should have just went for the divorce, you sad cuck.

Unrealistic and quite atrocious. Thanks for nothing, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I thought this was written by a man.

Graphic descriptions of sex. An innocent wife mesmerized by a large, black, penis. A casual distain for her husband's feelings while she describes the 'affair', actually a rape at first. The abject humiliation. It has male cuckold fingerprints all over it. Actually reads pretty well, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sick

fucked up. just plain FU!

What does this say about "marriage"? He was going to divorce her until he found out she was only giving her everything to another, so that's okay... WTF!?!

Mentally imbalanced

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gag me with a spoon...

...PLEASE! Or shoot me, yeah that would be quicker.

kimi1990kimi1990over 4 years ago
@anonymous "men."

Well, I'm not a "men," and this is just stupidity. It's racist, in the first place. Then it's extremely degrading to women. We're just complete idiots, walking around waiting for some moron with a giant dong to command us? All we need to see is a giant dong and we lose all higher brain function and our IQ drops 100 points?

There may be size queens out there, but I've never met one. Most of us, women, that is, don't care for pain. Giant dong equals pain, not pleasure. Few women enjoy being degraded, and this was a very degrading story. You are pathological if you would enjoy this in real life, and have some really disturbed fantasies if you enjoy reading about it. It's a lame story, poorly written. Don't blame it on men. Blame it on your own, and this writer's, disturbed thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Critics can be cruel

You guys should be a bit more supportive of a new author, not destroy their ambitions.

They are just guys/girls at home who want to write a story as a hobby.

I do find that the comments often say more about the commentator than what they are commentating about.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Really?

Really? 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
So John took her upstairs

Knowing she liked being dominated he bound and gagged her...but then left her too it. Dumb slut who was stupid enough to go with a lothario (funny spell check offered me 'harlot') even after he was getting other women's' numbers while out with her...didn't think there was anything to worry about.

Next day he went to work and called a meeting with Marcus wherein he blew his cock....well the author would leave it at that...

Blew his cock off.

When arrested he told the police of her predicament and she was released. He was locked away for assault etc though even he eventually was acquitted for a crime of passion, the house and car payments had all fallen into arrears and been repossessed leaving slut to explain to her parents why. Even though it soon became a matter of public record.

Having read it...well up to the point she started to get comfortable telling the tale, I understand the sub 2 mark. Shame, it felt like it could have been a good story for a couple of paras...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: anonymous-critics can be cruel

Really? I think critics are very truthful about what they read and let you know their opinion. Just because you don't like the comments, doesn't mean they're not valid. Yes reader's define who they are by what they say about the story, but the author also defines himself of what he writes. This story was just plain awful. Kimi1990 hit the nail right on the head and Reed R. had a good point. From confession to I want to watch next time? WTF, this author has a real twisted sense of humor. Willing cuckoldry has always been trash reading for this reader and nothing yet has changed my mind. Don't even bother asking what score I gave this. One has to wonder what goes through an author's mind when he writes this kind of garbage. Yes, garbage or a sick mind.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Hotprof Re: His switcheroo

Instead of the Martian Slut Ray, we have the Venusian Cuck Ray!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sbrooks103x

Mr. 103x, don't confuse the issue. Cucks have nothing to do with Venus. Everyone knows cucks are from Uranus.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Sorry for being rude...but!

Just a pile of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It would be brilliant if this is just to make them comfortable so he could tape it than beat his boss with a bat as he fucks the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Will there be more of this story

Us this it for this story or will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
too sad

so bad,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jeepers

Jeepers, another wimp story.Is there anyone out there can write a story about an husband who doesn't take any shit from his wife and her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This effort....

...is 10 inches of baloney. Incredible and worse, not entertaining. One star.

PubPlayerPubPlayerover 4 years ago
Great start

Hope there's more

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Low score not because of outcome

You could have done so much more with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing difficult about it

Willing cuck tale

Instant 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
he did notice her

men provide resources towards women. that's the marriage contract. women provide sex AND fidelity.

what is the actual point of providing your end of a contract, and she cannot provide her end? in the rare, and i mean RARE cases where women want sex MORE than a

man, she can...idk....tell him! he'll fuck her. he'll 'notice'

his boss didn't 'notice', and his boss wasn't 'an amazing animal'. he's a weaker male that sniffs around other men's wives. it's low class beta shit. an alpha would take her in front of him. his boss was sneaky, it speaks of weakness. it's also very easy to notice a NEW woman, and seduce her. That shit is easy. Raising kids, and paying bills is back breaking. News flash to all the entitled spouses out there, NO ONE enjoys it. Men much would rather be the boss, sneaking around like a snake in the grass, giving fake compliments to insecure women with daddy issues to pump and dump.

let us reverse the script. the husband is secretly providing almost ALL his resources and time in ANOTHER family. He's literally raising another child, and financing another woman. I'm sure his wife would want some of that, but NOPE! he was bored, and yadda yadda, some woman called him up one day, and he began a new family for two years behind her back. their accounts are almost gone, and their home is all but foreclosed on. hot fantasy, right? super hot. in fact, let's make it interracial, you cucks like that shit right? his new wife is a thick ass latina. she's not some lazy white twig in the bedroom. she can actually shake her ass. and she's tight and muscular. she's not soft and doughy. she's a better mother too. it's like non white women are just better at being sexual. omg. it's sooo hot you guys. and the wife, for no apparent reason, cries a lil', and like your cucks....decides within the span of hours how much she wants her hubby to continue cucking her.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 4 years ago
I did a search...

on the word "black" in the story and the only response I got back was "black ink". So not sure where the black penis or the racism comes in. (Black ink is now racist is it?)

I would agree that the husband seems to have gone from divorcing to acquiescing rather quickly the moment the wife tells all. But there's nowt so strange as folk.

10 inches? A bit ridiculous of course, I've quoted women who agree with Kimi there though, that they don't actually like that size. And there are white dicks that size! (Just not in Literotica!)

So the real story is about the wife finding the boss attractive, as a man of power, whatever colour he happens to be. The real story is about how she tells herself she is saving her husband's job by doing this as well as having a great fuck: ticking all the boxes at the same time. She even applauds the way the arrogant sod gets the waitress' number at the same time as seducing her. "The fault dear Bruta...... "

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like your story, gave you a 4- (🌟🌟🌟🌟-)! In my humble opinion, you have potential & you should keep writing erotic stories.

This story is erotic (in a kinky way) & realistic.

The storyline was intelligently conceived, but it could have been better crafted.

This story should have been just Ch. 1 of a mini series. If the story had two chapters, Ch. 1 could have ended just after her husband wants to know when she has stopped fucking his boss...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Never happen. Same stupid shit story over and over. Men do not like this garbage. Weird little In-Cels hiding in mommies basement might like and are most likely the losers that write this. Put it in fetish loser.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

they should find an island to put all willing cuckolds on it with their slut wives and let them slow die out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So bad, why do authors think men enjoy this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting bullshit

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Sorry but for some reason gay men living in denial cannot write a good story. Its usually dumber than shit...to the point shit feels like trying ti become a MENSA member.

We get it, you love other mens cum and yet you arent gay. Statistically you are bi at the very least, but arent exactly accepting of it.

Sorry, I know that closet door opening scares the ever lovin shit out of you but open it and please go write the gay stories you truly want and need to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She married a woman apparently and she’s a size queen what a bunch of worthless scum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sissy bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a major rewrite

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't listen to the haters. I have (basically) this EXACT fantasy. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please don't ever write anther story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlankslatey@Blankslatey
Welcome to the world of lil' ole me. I love words and naughty things. Words about naughty things are at the top of the list. My stories are all over the place, but I hope you find something you like!