Adonis and the Painter

Story Info
A living statue is sold to his new master.
1.9k words
4.25
13.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adonis sat kneeling on a floor of splintered plankboard, naked and feeling cold to his metaphorical bones, despite the warm evening sun on his marble shoulders.

His body had been hand-crafted by a master-artist from the southern colonies, many decades ago, and despite the enchantments that had given him life and the ability to think, move, see and feel, his stone-cold body did not have the ability to produce its own heat. On the mainland, where temperatures were much lower than the arrid south, he was left to feel as cold as the stone he'd been carved from.

'Stand up.' A guard barked at him.

Adonis stood up.

A stranger had entered his exhibit. It was a master artist, recognisable by the metallic golden shine to their eyes and skin. This one was young, with dark skin, dark eyes, and long brilliant white hair, draping loosely over his shoulders.

The silver haired master stepped up to the now-standing Adobis, and let his hands slide across Adonis' cool, marble chest.

Adonis closed his eyes, and pushed away the ever present feelings of discomfort and humiliation. Instead, he chose to focus on the warmth of the stranger's touch, absorbing whatever body heat he could get out of it.

The master pressed closer. He was half a head shorter than Adonis, and Adonis could feel the man's breath in his neck.

He shivered.

'Are you cold?'

Adonis bowed his head in a meek nod.

'You're cute.'

The master knelt down before him, inspecting the small sculptural genitals between his legs.

'Very cute.'

The master looked over his shoulder to the tradesman, who had walked up to them while the master-artist had inspected his body. 'This is the one we talked about?'

The tradesman answered with a short nod of his head.

The shine in the master's eyes grew brighter, and he reached out probe Adonis' rockhard, but flaccidly shaped manhood. He then grabbed his balls, and squeezed firmly. Adonis twitched at the sudden groping, but otherwise tried not to show any reaction.

'They informed me about your creation.' The Master whispered. He was so close now that Adonis could smell the perfume on his skin. 'You can't speak, you can't get an erection. But you can cum, can't you?'

Adonis swallowed nervously. He could cum, sort of, but it was extremely difficult, and far from satisfactory. It always left him painfully horny and frustrated afterwards. During his previous service, he'd often hoped his next owner wouldn't find too much pleasure in tormenting him with it.

The master bent down and squeezed again, but this time, Adonis gave no reaction, not even the slightest twitch. It didn't seem to matter though. The master-artist looked pleased with himself as he stood up again and inspected Adonis' face.

'You know what, we will save your performance for tonight.' He then directed himself to the tradesman, who still stood to watch them from the side. 'It's a deal!'

Adonis bowed his head, and quietly waited for the tradesman to come over and accept the five gold tokens of payment that he was on sale for. In return for the tokens, the tradesman held up his wrist, showing the small branding symbol of his creator, matching the one magically branded into his own forehead.

The tradesman took out a small transferrance pendant, and used it to transferred the white seal of ownership from his own wrist to the wrist of the master-artist.

Once the seal was complete, the silver haired man smiled and rubbed the fresh mark on his wrist. Another shiver went through Adonis' body.

'Hold up your hand.'

Without the ability to disobey any of his new master's wishes, he offered the man his hand, so that he could attach a thin fairy chain around his wrist. The thin silvery fibers were mostly for show, as the magical seal of ownership would prevent Adonis from ever disobeying or escaping his new owner.

After leaving the market, the master led him straight through the city. Eyes turned, he could hear the people talking, and Adonis stared at the street to avoid the lustfull eyes of the masters and master-servants around them.

Finally they arrived by a tall merchants house, narrowly squeezed in between two other buildings in the middle of the city center.

His owner knocked on the door, and a short young woman with curly brown hair and pale white skin opened the door. She was dressed in an odd shapeless rag that covering everything but her face. But despite her conveiling clothes, Adonis could see that the woman was very thin, almost dangerously so.

The woman smiled softly at him, but her eyes looked sad when she watched him. Was that meant for him? He didn't like it when people gave him sympathy.

'Pixie, this is Adonis. Adonis, Pixie.'

A slave name? No, she bore no mark on her forehead. Despite the name, the woman must be a master servant, or even a master herself.

Adonis bowed his head, just to be sure.

'Isn't he perfect?' His owner said.

He shoved Adonis over the doorstep and handed the fairy chain over to the woman named Pixie, who took the end hesitantly in her frail hands.

'Foughya hadedem mackets?' Adonis had to mask his surprise. The thick eastern accent didn't match her appearance at all.

'But look at this one. They don't make them like this one anymore. Adonis, dear, cum for us.'

Adonis glanced up. Had he understood correctly? His owner looked serious.

'Do I have to repeat myself?'

Adonis shook his head and hastily closed his smooth marble fingers around his smooth marble cock. Pixie was still holding his chains. They were standing so close to him. He had no choice but to obey though. So he closed his eyes. He had to ignore the masters, the chain, the humiliation.

He slowly slid back his foreskin, and started rubbing back and forth, loosing up, stimulating the magical nerves spread out across his skin. Because even though he couldn't get hard, he'd always been able feel every touch, every damn burning sensation. Fuck, he needed to cum so badly already. But his stubborn dick needed a lot more stimulation before it would let him.

His movements got rougher, increasing the stimulation, but it took time. Nobody stopped him. He had to continue, and this was the worst part. His cock was on fire, his balls were bursting, that sweet climax staying just out of reach.

His breathing got deeper, and he let out a voiceless moan as finally he could feel the familiar twitch in his balls, an orgasm slowly forcing it's way down through the cold stone of his body, until a thick drop of clear white cum dripped down from the tip, and splashed on the floor.

It was done. The orgasm was over and he was horny as hell. That was always the hardest part. His whole body was trembling, his legs collapsed. And with a loud crack, his marble knees crushed the wooden floorboards of the room.

As he tried to calm himself, his master knelt down before him and cupped his balls.

'Please' Adonis' mouthed wordlessly. The pathetic orgasm had left him so incredibly horny. His balls were on fire, he couldn't think straight. He needed a drain. Please.

'Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.'

No, he couldn't be weak now. He couldn't give them any satisfaction. But was trembling uncontrollably. His limbs were pudding, his throat felt like sandpaper.

'Here, drink up.'

Master handed him a cup and Adonis gulped it down. Damn them. These people knew what his body needed in order to continue with the show.

'Now do it again.'

Adonis glanced up at the master. Did he really mean now, as in right now?'

'Cum for us, Adonis.'

Adonis looked down at his poor dick and softly touched the hard flacid shaft again.

Holding his breath, Adonis started masturbating again. Slower this time, hoping that the master would be satisfied if he gave a full performance.

After a while, Adonis could feel another load building up in his balls.

He glanced up at the master, who nodded. He wouldn't be allowed to stop now.

Adonis bent over. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Dry tears burned in his eyes. But he didn't even care about the humiliation anymore. The cum burned its way through his shaft, struggling to push through, until finally, another transparent drop leaked out and splashed to the floor.

It didn't stop the burning. It didn't bring any relief. Adonis simply bent over and tried to catch his breath. His whole body was drenched in pearls of condensation. He really needed that drain now. Pleasse, let them please know about it.

'Help him, Pixie.'

A soft hand guided him back to the floor, until he was laying down on his back. Then, blessedly, pixie fastened the drain around the base of his cock. With a few quick twitches, the drain opened up the gateway to the liquid stored inside of him.

Then a flood of clear transparent piss erupted from his twitching penis. He couldn't hold it in. There was no cumming, only the waves and waves of liquid spilling out. So eruptive, and so incredibly rewarding, but utterly humiliating at the same time.

The master didn't seem to mind the piss splashing up to his own trousers. He didn't mind the floorboards, the carpet that lay a few feet away, the smell of stale water in the room.

'Perfect.'

The master unbelted his wet trousers and made Adonis pull them off.

He had giant balls and a thick veiny cock. He was already fully hard. And larger than any of his former masters had been. It looked almost grotesque on the master's otherwise almost sculpurally fit body.

Adonis tried not to think as the master made him kneel on the piss stained floor. He tried not to think as the master directed his head towards his stiff penis head.

He closed his eyes, and wrapped his cold marble lips around the warm skin of his masters cock.

'Ahhh.' The master sighed in anticipation.

Adonis knew what to do. He'd been trained in these motions for decennia. But still the exploration of a new cock strangely excited him. He still felt guilty sometimes, about his own exitement, but it wasn't like he could help it. He'd been created to please. This, unlike the torturous masturbation, was something wired into the very enchantments of his existance.

He'd been created to take the full length of his masters shaft into his mouth without gagging, without needing to breathe. He could give himself over to the challenge of stimulating the fleshy appendage with the marble of his mouth.

When he moved, the stone that made up his body flowed smoothly like water. Despite his rockhard skin, his body was surprisingly flexible, more flexible than the average human even, as he didn't have to deal with protesting muscles or tendons. His movements were intentional, and only limited to what his creator had deemed to be human-like..

With that flexibility, he let his tongue roll over the subtle ridges of the masters shaft. He knew when the press, and when to release. He knew when to slow down, and when to give one final stimulation to send his master over the edge.

And then the warmth came. Waves or rolling warm cum filling up the small hollow inside of him.

Pixie had removed his drain, and without that, his body closed itself up around the wet warmth of his master's cum. Completely sealed off from the outside, the cum would stay within him until the next time the drain was put around the base of his small dick.

'Perfect.'

The master cupped his chin and made him look up. He then master bent over kissed the slave brand on Adonis' forehead.

'We're going to have fun with this one.'