All Comments on 'Adonis in the Flesh Ch. 03'

by elle137

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ambush184ambush184over 12 years ago
Okay, so quit with the teasing!

Pretty good story so far, I'm VERY curious why you haven't given any background on Ellena yet.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
He's shown us that Gabe is pretty good through the chase...

Now we wait to discover if he can close the deal, especially with his ex muddying the waters.

jlly16jlly16over 12 years ago
Please do continue

Just came across this story, it's starting to get good. Please continue it, I would love to see where your imagination will take these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

found this story by spinning so glad I did! loved the idea to the story and so far nice follow though. My favourite part of romance stories is the flirting so I hope to see that in the next chapter. I also enjoy hearing from both male and female characters which you did really well. I hope that you will write the end of this story as I really want to find out what happens to theses two characters. Plus my other two favourite writers Mugsyb and pennlady haven't written for a while so I need some romance ASAP lol.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
Very enjoyable!

hope you keep writing both of your stories they are both very good. Just found you when you posted the 3rd part Dawn of Wynter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Are you ever going to finish this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun story!

I love the way it's going I hope that you'll finish it! Thank you so much for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous