Adorable Dora Pt. 03

Story Info
Dora becomes the explorer...
3k words
4.76
3.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Dora placed a gently kissed Jodie and then me before saying, "Now it's my turn, loves. I want to explore you both and then I have a little present that I made for us."

I was puzzled. "You made something? How did you get it here?"

She smiled into my eyes and said, "I am also this house while we are staying here, so I have access to everything, including the fabricators."

Jodie, after placing a kiss on Dora's cheek said, "So what is it?"

Dora gave us a mischievous grin. "Patience my love, I wish to taste you and Anna before we go to my present. Now lie back and I'll explore you first."

Jodie willingly rolled onto her back and I watched as Dora kissed down her body, loving the contrast of Jodie's almost alabaster skin with Dora's beautiful darkness. I watched as Dora sank lower, very aware of the warmth between my legs: The need in me.

Jodie willingly opened her legs and Dora lay between them. She spent a moment just staring and then took a deep breath.

"Oh, to sense you fully is wonderful. I've always thought both of you have the most beautiful pussies, but to experience them like this gives me a whole new set of dimensions."

She stroked her fingers softly down Jodie's wet and puffy lips, placing a finger at her entrance, sliding it in and then withdrawing it, bringing her juices to her lips and savouring them. Jodie's eyelids were fluttering with pleasure as Dora slid her finger back in and then used her tongue to circle her clit. I moved down a little and took one of Jodie's nipples in my mouth as Dora administered her loving caresses with her mouth.

Jodie called out, "Oh fuck, Dora. You are so, so good. Oh fuck. I'm close now."

I reached over and, while biting her nipple gently, stroked and twisted her other one.

"Oh god, yes. Two fingers Dora. I need to be fuller."

Dora obviously complied and Jodie grabbed my hair, twisting it as I suckled on her. I felt her start shaking, her beautiful bottom lifting up from the enormous bed as she cried out.

"I'm... oh fuck... I'm coming!"

Dora and I didn't stop and were rewarded with the rise of Jodie's second orgasm. She actually screamed out, "Oh fuck! Dora, don't stop. Deeper, Harder!"

She started shaking again and I released her nipple from my mouth and moved back up to kiss her deeply as she went over the top. Our tongues connected as she moaned into me over and over. Slowly, she calmed, our kiss diminished in its intensity and I pulled back to see her flushed face, her eyelids closed, a look of peace and joy on her wet lips. Dora came up beside us and placed a kiss on my lips where I got a taste of my wife's familiar and delicious juices.

When Dora pulled back she gave Jodie a peck and then said, "My god, Jodie. I loved doing that so much. I love giving you so much pleasure."

In a slightly breathless voice Jodie said, "Wow. Just wow. That was amazing Dora. How did you learn to be so good so quickly?"

Dora chuckled and said, "Oh, I don't know. Maybe observing the two best teachers for the last couple of years? Now, love, rest a moment while I get my first taste of Anna."

I felt an electric thrill of anticipation run through me at the thought of experiencing our beautiful Dora's lovemaking for the first time.

She gently pushed me and moved around to my other side. We kissed and then I gave a delicious shudder as she first started kissing my nipple. I was surprised when she was joined by Jodie who said, "Not on your own, Adorable Dora. I want to be a part of this."

Jodie took my other nipple in her mouth and I felt both of their hands wander down over my tummy, both stroking over my clit which was being her usual lively self. I felt two fingers, I couldn't say who's, slide into me while the other hand started stroking left to right over my hood. Dora finally broke away and turned so that she was lying with her legs astride my head. I got a beautiful view of her still wet dark lips, her engorged clit, the slight pinkness of her inner lips. She'd stopped the movements on my clit and now I felt her mouth enclose me and I was in heaven. I felt her tongue flick and, I assumed, Jodie's fingers inside me stroking up on my inner spot.

Jodie nibbled on my nipple sending extra waves down into my core.

I was already close, having held myself from orgasm for so long, that when Dora started sucking greedily and sped up her flicking I felt it rise in me, no need to reach for it, it flooded through me. It was one of those moments in orgasm where you feel like you're passing out, and why the French call it la petite mort, the little death. The release was spectacular and I'm told I cried out some meaningless words as the waves of pleasure washed through me.

As I slowly came back to earth I felt Jodie and Dora on either side of me, placing gentle kisses on my neck, cheeks and lips.

I returned their kisses and we all huddled together, the aromas of our lovemaking filling the air around us. Eventually Dora asked, "So my loves, have you had enough, or would you like to see the present that your adoring Dora has made for you?"

I was definitely in the mood for more, and I saw the look of excitement in Jodie's eyes.

"Oh," I said, "I have some catching up to do. You two greedy girls and ahead of me. I'm definitely interested."

We sat up with her and the hatch in the headboard slid to one side revealing some sort of rainbow ringed device. Dora reached in and, as she drew it out, said, "I made this for this moment, I hope you like it."

We both looked on in awe and excitement. It looked like nothing more than a double ended dildo but with a sort of shaped narrow cup joining the two ends. In the cup there was a third dildo.

Jodie was the first to speak. "How on earth does that work, Dora?"

In answer she knelt up on the bed and placed the middle dildo between her legs. We heard her gasp as she slid it in. The cup seemed to mould itself to her. She now had two rainbow phalluses, one pointing out of the front, the other coming out of the back.

"Oh god, that feels so good. Now, my loves, I need us all to get into position. Jodie, get on all fours in front of me, my love?"

Jodie happily got on all fours, her beautiful bum in the air, and Dora shuffled forward, placing the tip of the front dildo at her entrance and slowly pushing forward while Jodie dropped her head into the pillow and let out a sigh of pleasure.

Once it was all the way in, Jodie moaned out, "God, it's warm. And throbbing gently inside me. Fuck that feels good. And what's that on my clit?"

Looking back over her shoulder, Dora said, "All in good time, Jodie. Now, you Anna, my love. On all fours facing back and push yourself onto your end."

Not a little excited I did as I was told, getting on all fours and pushing back, reaching between my legs to hold it and guide it into me. As it slid in I could tell what Jodie meant. It was warm and seemed to pulse.

When I'd pushed back so that it was now completely inside me I felt something lapping at my clit.

"Oh god, Dora. This is heaven. Does it also work for you?"

She chuckled. "You don't think I'd invent something that wouldn't work for me do you?"

I felt the dildo expand and contract inside me and Dora said, "Did you both feel that, my loves?"

We both replied, "Yes!"

"That's us all sharing the feelings from inside me. Now, when I move, I will also share the feelings from inside you."

I looked over my shoulder to see Dora holding Jodie's hips. This just served to double the pleasure I was feeling. She started to move slowly back and forth, and I could feel the dildo thrumming and my clit being licked. I was in heaven.

I realised there were sensations inside me that seemed to come from somewhere else. Not only were my clit and inner spot being stimulated so gorgeously, but there seemed to be a sense of multiple contractions.

I heard Jodie groan and then Dora said, "Oh my loves. This is even better than I could have imagined. Do you feel those movements that aren't yours? That is you sharing what we are experiencing. God, it's wonderful."

I gripped the bed covers as this beautiful toy filled me. I felt fuller than I think I ever had before and it was making me shake slightly as Dora continued her movements. I realised that, as the dildo in Jodie withdrew and went into me, I was also feeling what Jodie was, so a weird combination of being filled and emptied all at the same moment.

It was making my senses swirl around with pleasure and, as I felt my own orgasm build higher, Jodie said, "Oh god Dora. You are a miracle worker. I can feel Anna's cunt and yours."

Quite how Dora kept up the steady movements I don't know, perhaps it was that NBI 'doing multiple things' ability, but I was very grateful that she was able to.

Dora moaned and said, "Oh my loves. We're going to come. I'm... so... close."

At that moment the overload of our senses seemed to combine and I felt our orgasms all start, building and building and then suddenly going over the edge and I was almost crying with pleasure. As we tumbled over the edge a new one started, going to an even higher level of intensity and we were all crying out. Jodie's shaking voice saying, "Oh my god!" Dora groaned out a simple,, "Yes!" And as we went over, I just managed, "Fuuuuuuuck!"

It was intense and seemed to go on forever, rolling through us as every nerve cell in our bodies seemed to be alight at once. And then it slowly subsided and I collapsed forward onto the bed, the dildo exiting me so deliciously.

I managed to roll over to find Jodie had likewise fallen forward and Dora was on top of her back. I crawled up to them, kissing Dora's back as I did, and watched as Dora slowly sat back up and slid the dildo out of Jodie, who then turned over, a look of wonder in her eyes.

Dora slid the toy out from between her legs and placed it on the side of the bed before proceeding to place kisses on my lips and then Jodie's.

Our arms went around each other and we kissed and cuddled for an age.

Finally, Dora said, "That was better than I hoped, my loves. I hope you both enjoyed it as much as I did."

Jodie smiled and said, "I think you know we did, as we know you did. That was just amazing, adorable Dora. You are a genius and we love you so much."

I added, "I can't wait to find out what else you invent now that there are three of us."

Dora said, "Don't you get the impression we might need something for four of us?"

I was puzzled for a moment and then, at the same moment, Jodie and I said, "Kala!"

Dora nodded, smiling, and said, "Yes. She has made it clear to me that, if we are open to it, she would very much enjoy joining us."

Jodie said, "I would love to see those swaying hips once more. Do you know when she's planning on coming here, love?"

Dora kissed Jodie and said, "I've told her that we need to take a shower and then sort out our clothing, so she plans on being here in around an hour, if we're all agreed?"

Jodie and I both nodded, me saying, "Oh yes. Definitely. Come on, show us our shower, Dora my love."

"We can even have a bath, Anna, if you like. It's big enough."

"Mmmm. Yes. A bath, followed by a shower?"

Dora placed a gentle kiss on my lips and said, "Anything your hearts desire. I've made sure the bath is poured. Come with me."

She slid off the bed and held out her hands. We took one each, joining her and walked out of the bedroom, down the hall to the door at the end. It opened and we walked into a room with glass walls on three sides looking out over the garden and countryside. At the centre of the room was an enormous, sunken bath, filled with water. It was large enough to hold at least four and was deep enough that it had small steps down into it with a seating platform all around the edge.

We gasped and, without a word we all walked down into the warm water which came up to our waists. Dora led us to the opposite side where we all sat down, Jodie and I on each side of Dora. We sat with our legs stretched out in the water, slightly apart.

I asked, "So, you are also the house, Dora? What does that even mean? What does that feel like?"

Her face briefly showed concentration before she replied. "It's difficult to describe, because you have nothing in your experience that matches what it is like, but I'll try. So, for example, as we sit here I can sense us through the fabric of the bath. If you like, it's as if I can see our pussies in contact with the seat, and they are as beautiful in this sense as they are in the sense of sight. It's a different sort of sense. It also means I can control things... I know... here's an example."

At that moment I felt a jet of water between my legs, it seemed to be going inside me and, at the same time, lapping at my clit. I could tell that Jodie was experiencing the same because she gasped and said, "Dora, is that you?"

She gripped our hands and said, "Yes, Jodie my love. It's me. Feels lovely, doesn't it? Don't worry, I haven't left myself out."

I was finding it difficult to concentrate. It was such an unusual but incredibly erotic feeling. The water rushing inside me was stimulating every nerve end while, at the same time, the water on my clit seemed to be pulsing.

"Oh my god," I said, "Dora, this is beyond amazing." I leaned over to kiss her and was worried that as I lifted up slightly the sensation would stop, but it didn't. It continued, blissfully. Jodie and I locked eyes and with our usual psychic connection, lowered our mouths to Dora's breasts and took a nipple each, once more tasting her warm, sweet milk. Not too much of it, just enough.

This seemed to have an electrifying effect on her and she moaned then said, her voice a hoarse whisper, "Oh my loves. That is the perfect addition. I'm going to come again. I'm right on the edge."

I was close too, but wanted to focus on Dora for now and so I just let the pleasure wash through me as we suckled. Dora let go of our hands and put her arms around us, pulling us onto her. She started shuddering and shaking and I felt one of her legs drape over me. I looked down to see a maelstrom of water around her pussy, her legs wide apart. She moaned once more and then, as her orgasm reached it's peak, said, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. This is heaven. I'm... god."

The swirling didn't stop and she rode out her orgasm which seemed to actually be rolling from one to another, over and over. Slowly the water between her legs calmed and a very breathless Dora whispered, "Perfect. So perfect."

The feelings inside me now intensified and it seemed like I had some sort of warm, fluid dildo inside me. I was distracted for a moment when I felt Dora reach over and stroke down to my breast, stroking and then squeezing on my nipple. That was all I needed. My orgasm wooshed through me, centred on my cunt, but spreading outwards, filling me with beauty and release. I couldn't say anything, it was so intense, and I heard Jodie calling out, "Oh, Dora, yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. It's beautiful. I'm coming for you, love."

The sensations slowly diminished over the next few minutes and we all relaxed in each other's arms, kissing and stroking each other all over. Finally, Dora said, "Mmmm. Delicious. I can see why you girls are so addicted to sex. It just doesn't stop, does it?"

I giggled. "Once you've had the first one, you just have to have more, don't you? Now, we should probably wash ourselves and get ready for Kala's visit."

A shower started above us, just where we sat, and we all stood and, as we moved, the shower moved with us. Dora added soap to the water and we washed her, then me and finally Jodie. We rinsed off in the pool and finally got out and Dora air dried us.

We went back through to the bedroom and helped each other with our outfits. Dora looked, well, adorable.

--------------------------

Thank you, dear reader, for getting this far. As always I want to thank Pixie for being the wonderful editor and commentator that she is, along with Sabrine for her support and proofreading.

Part 4 is already underway. :)

Anna

xxxx

annag98
annag98
811 Followers