Adorable Girlfriend Becomes Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night, to my disappointment, a lot didn't happen for a while. Things seemed to go back to normal, and while Veronica did seem a bit more forward and dominant it was only here and there. When we laid on the couch she would make sure to prop her legs up on me, when we went out together she'd find little things to boss me around with, simple things like that.

It felt like we had discovered something about our relationship, but neither of us was willing to test it too much. She didn't want to be too dominant for fear of putting me down, and I didn't want to ask her to be more dominant because, well... That seemed somewhat pitiful.

It didn't help that I was raised with the mentality "Men are always supposed to be strong, always in control. They should never show weakness."

And while, yes, I was learning that wasn't the healthiest mindset, it still didn't stop that little voice in my head from constantly telling me "she only indulged you for the fun of it, idiot. She was being nice. Push it too far, and she will lose respect for you. You don't want to lose her do you?"

Therefore, while our dominance games might have tipped just a little bit more in her favor, the night soon became a distant fond memory that I would look back on and both enjoy while also hoping she didn't resent me for it.

That was, until the pandemic hit. See, at the time she had just gotten her own apartment with no roommates, while I was still living with roommates of my own. We were both fresh out of college and looking to start a new life when news of a potential lockdown came, and both of us didn't take the news well.

I was on the phone with her, pacing around my kitchen.

"I just don't know how long the lockdowns are supposed to last." I sighed.

"The news say 2 weeks or so. That's a long time."

"Yeah, it is. I'm pretty bummed about it."

She giggled on the other end. "Jasper, it's a pandemic. 'Bummed' is putting it reallllly lightly."

I rolled my eyes and forced out a chuckle. "Yeah I guess. I just... I've really gotten used to hanging out after work."

She grew silent on the other end, and for a moment I was really concerned that I had made her upset as well before she spoke in a softer tone.

"You could move in."

Immediately I sat up and furrowed my brow. We had spent the night once or twice together ever since she moved into her new apartment, but this was a big step. Moving in together was something that needed to be a longer conversation, at least in my conservative raised mind. This was a decision that would have to be made... Well, tonight!

"Like... Tonight?"

"Yeah! Why not? We can use it as a sort of test run period. If it works out, you can move in permanently! Your apartment lease isn't even in your name so it's not like it's a big deal."

I chewed on my lip in thought, flopping onto the couch. I guess I stayed quiet for longer than I really meant to because after a bit, Veronica spoke again quickly.

"Unless it's a dumb idea. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push-"

"-No I want to." I blurted back before she could back out.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, really! I mean... I think things are going awesome between us and if there was ever a sign to move forwards, a global event might just be it. So... Let's do it."

My hand snapped the phone away from my ear as I heard her squeal in excitement before talking a thousand words a minute.

"Okay great!!! I'm really excited, I've even already got some pillows for you! The beds a little small but you can fit, and I've got this awesome new move I want to try, and there's this movie-!"

"Hold on, hold on!" I chuckled as I stood up and moved to my room to begin packing things. "You're talking way too fast! Small bed is fine, we can cuddle. What do you mean 'new move'?"

"Oh! I've been taking online wrestling classes!"

Immediately I dropped the shirt I was holding and narrowed my eyes, forcing myself to remain calm. "Uh huh... And by this 'new move' you want to try, you mean-?"

"Yeah on you dummy!" She giggled before suddenly dropping her voice to a low, sultry tone. "Unless you don't want me to...?"

With only a few words my stomach was churning with anticipation and my face was flushed red. How did she fucking do that?

"I didn't say that, I'm just saying what makes you think I'd let you?"

God fucking DAMN IT Jasper can you not let your fragile male ego get in the way for one god damn second and enjoy this?!

"Well..." Her voice no longer held the confidence it had moments before and I felt a giant pang of guilt in my chest. Well, now I'd done it. Despite this, she continued and her confident tone picked back up as she struggled through her next sentence. "You're gonna be under my roof, so you're gonna follow my rules. If you don't like it..."

The phone went silent for a solid 5 or 6 seconds.

"...Then you can stay in your own smelly apartment and not get any of what you want."

Fuck. An ultimatum? And a goddamn good one at that. She knew she had me backed into a corner, and my only option was to reject what I wanted so badly... Or just let my ego go for 2 weeks.

"Fine, you've got a deal. You can practice on me." I groaned as if I wasn't secretly absolutely losing my shit over this opportunity.

"Good choice, mister. Come over as soon as you can."

"Okay, okay, just let me pack up okay?"

"Sure. Oh, and Jasper?"

"Yeah?"

"Pack light on clothes. You won't be needing them."

The phone hung up.

12