Adoration of the Vagi Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve continued to work, efficiently, professionally, not yet touching Susan at all but moving his camera to various positions to capture what he saw. In his mind Steve had always thought of pussies as looking like butterflies, wings open. Both realities brought smiles to his face.

"Ok Susan," he said. "I now want to try to capture some of the elements of your body up closer and to do that it is necessary to touch you. Is that still ok?"

"Yes" sighed Susan. She was feeling both aroused and yet also deliciously relaxed. The attention that Steve had been giving to her pussy felt almost like a form of worship. That sacrilegious thought led her to ask: "Do you have a name for this project yet overall? I mean, you can't just call it 'Pussies'!" She giggled. "I have a suggestion if you don't have a name for the exhibition yet." Steve was still focussing on preparing the video camera and adjusting the lights for the close up shots.

Grace asked "What are you thinking of as a name. No we haven't got a final title yet."

"It's just that I love the way Steve is looking at my pussy and I thought of the name of a painting I saw recently, but changing it a little. You could call it 'The Adoration of the Vagi'."

Steve was startled from his preparations and looked across at Grace and they both nodded acknowledgement of this inspiration. "Perfect," he said. "That captures immediately what I am wanting to share!"

"And," interjected Grace "the hint of blasphemy will get some religious people so riled up that there will be extra publicity!"

Steve shook his head as if to remove that distracting thought. "We will think about that later. Thank you Susan. That title is perfect. And so is your pussy." She blushed and smiled. "Are you ready for me to touch you now?"

"Do whatever you want," she replied and sank back into the pillows in anticipation. "WHATEVER you want!"

To be continued...

12