Adoration of the Vagi Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel stood and the two women embraced again. Together they turned to Steve, who had kept watching through all of this but had found that he needed to sit on the edge of the platform. Mel looked at Grace and said "I think someone is overdressed still!"

Together they pushed Steve back onto the platform and quickly removed all of his clothes. When Steve's cock was released from his underwear Mel had immediately grabbed him there and held on. As soon as he was as naked as they were she looked at her mother and said "This is something I didn't get to do when we were here like this last time, but I have not been able to stop thinking about it ever since." With that she lowered her head and began to lick and suck her father's cock with more enthusiasm than skill or finesse. Steve didn't mind. Not at all.

Grace moved behind Mel and began to stroke her daughter's bum and pussy then eased her legs apart. Just as well this platform was both soft (though none of them would probably have paid any attention to that) and large. With Mel's attention completely focussed on kissing and sucking her father's cock Grace lay down and moved her head up between Mel's thighs, looking straight up into her pussy. Grasping the cheeks of her bum Grace pulled her daughter's body down until her tongue began to be able to lick directly up and down between Mel's already saturated lips.

As he was lying Steve could see what was happening and the deep groan which Mel uttered when her mother began to lick her pussy was almost enough to make him cum. He didn't last too much longer though because when Grace began to lick in earnest Mel responded by taking Steve into her mouth and sucking with long strokes up and down, fucking her face with his cock. He cried out a warning "Darling! ..." But too late. Mel didn't hesitate though and kept sucking even as he dumped load after load of his sperm into her mouth.

The combined effect of her father's cock exploding in her mouth and her mother's tongue lashing her pussy took Mel to a shuddering climax, her mother then also getting to experience directly what it meant that Mel was a 'squirter'. Not that Grace was complaining at all. She was revelling in the taste and feel and loving having her face buried in her daughter's pussy.

They all fell back onto the bed, which is what the platform really was. While the other two regained their breath Grace asked, "Darling, how did you actually end up being the model for your father? We hadn't even told you all about the project. Don't get me wrong. Your pussy is beautiful and made the exhibition even more wonderful. And I am not at all worried about anything and everything that has happened just wondering how it happened."

Being young and fit Mel was already recovering quickly. "I came into the studio to do some work for Dad and I saw the photos and a couple of the videos on the computer. Including the one of you with Susan, and then dad joining in with you both. She was here wasn't she? I think I saw you talking with a woman over in the shadows during the evening and I wondered if that might have been her."

"Yes she was here and yes I can understand that video getting you excited and wanting to be part of all this. I still get excited when I think about that session. I was actually arranging to meet up with Susan next week to be honest." As Grace lay there she was smiling but then started laughing to herself.

Mel propped herself up on one arm and looked down at her mother, naked, shaking as she laughed. "What is so funny?"

"I was just thinking about something your father said several times when the models were getting into the right place for the photos and videos to be taken. He asked them to 'assume the position'. ... It is just that when he had said that to me he usually meant something quite different." In response to Mel's raised eyebrow Grace continued: "When we have been making love and dad has said 'assume the position' he usually meant that he wanted me to flip over, put my head down and my bum in the air and he was wanting to take me 'doggy style'. My favourite position actually."

Mel's eyes gleamed. "Can I?"

"Can you what?"

"Can I let dad take me like that? Now? I think he should have recovered enough already!" One glance across at Steve's stiffening cock confirmed Mel's suggestion.

"Ok," replied Grace, "but on one condition. You two both got to cum just now but I was still not quite there. While your dad takes you like that I want you to follow on from that delicious kiss before, when you licked me. I want you to lick my pussy until I cum."

"Sounds like a deal to me," said Mel enthusiastically. "Dad are you up for it. ... OOOOh you are, at least this part of you is 'up' for it!" She gave his now very hard cock a gentle stroke then moved to the edge of the platform. It was just the right height that she could kneel on the edge, her bum high in the air, and her father could stand behind her at exactly the right place. Grace slid across on the bed until she was lying in front of her daughter, then spread her legs and moved in closer until her pussy was just in front of Mel's face.

Steve decided that this time he was going to take his time and enjoy every moment of fucking his daughter, especially as he was able to look down across her naked back to where his wife was lying, displayed, in ecstasy as their daughter connected them together. Mel's pussy was about to be wrapped around his cock and her lips and tongue were about to be engaged with Grace's pussy.

Mel was still so wonderfully wet that Steve's cock would have had no problem slipping deep inside her straight away. Instead he used the head of his cock to stroke her clitoris and lips, exposed before him. He rubbed himself on her and as he did the effect on all of them was electric. Steve felt his cock stiffening until it was rock hard. Mel shuddered and would have been encouraging him in words except that she had filled her mouth with her mother's pussy, plunging her tongue deep inside, licking and tasting and sucking and planting kisses and everything she could think of to give her mother pleasure, matching the things that her mother had been doing to her only minutes earlier.

Grace was clearly enjoying being licked, being licked by her daughter while their daughter was being fucked by her father. Grace used one hand to caress the back of Mel's head, letting her know how much she was enjoying this. With the other hand Grace caressed her own breasts, tweaking her nipples, letting her body be swept up in the tsunami of emotions and the whole experience.

When Steve began to plunge his cock into Mel he held her hips and set up a long deep slow motion, like the piston of an old fashioned steam engine, moving relentlessly back and forward, well lubricated, steady, continuous. He knew he could keep this up for a while, especially as he had cum a little while ago and the sight before him kept his cock hard, not to mention the delicious tightness of his daughter's pussy squeezing him with each thrust!

Grace climaxed loudly again and again. Mel screamed her climaxes through the lips of her mother's pussy where her face was still actively engaged. Finally Steve felt that familiar tingling in his balls. He held Mel tighter, gripping her hips, and increased the rate of the piston. Faster and faster he plunged until with a loud grunt of delight he came inside his daughter. Again and again, pumping his seed into her.

Now as they all lay again on the bed, Steve lying between his wife and daughter, they were all panting and their bodies glistening with perspiration. Steve reached out with his hands and laid them gently over each of their pussies, letting one finger stroke gently between their lips. Mel and Grace and Mel responded by stroking his cock and balls. As Mel held her father's cock and let it move through her gently gripping hand she said "Dad. I am disappointed in you."

Steve looked up, feeling a bit hurt. "Sorry darling. I know I am not hard again yet but give me time. You have both exhausted me, but I will recover!"

'Oh I don't mean that. Actually I was thinking that there is no need to do everything possible here, now, tonight. We have plenty of time to continue exploring each other." At which both her parents smiled broadly. Grace licked her lips which were, still, covered with Mel's pussy juices. "I meant something completely different. This project was fantastic but it only told part of the story."

"What do you mean?" Steve asked.

"Well, you have revealed here the beauty of Mum's pussy, and mine, and those of the other women. But what about the other half of humanity. I think you need a new project, or you could think of it as an extension of this one. I think you should now get nine guys and show them in the same way, showing their journey through arousal to climax, across ages and all the other variables that you had in mind for this project."

"Oh darling. That is brilliant. And I expect I may have two willing assistants who will help to encourage that journey along!"

Mel continued. "I even have a name for the project, if you agree." As she had continued to stroke her father's cock it was gradually showing more life and beginning to point upwards again towards the ceiling. "I think that the next exhibition should be called 'Pole Position'."

........................

This concludes this series of stories BUT the overall theme will continue in the series 'Pole Position'. Please keep reading and let me know what you think.

12