Aunt Connie, is my Favorite Auntie

Story Info
Aunt caught me jerking off, liked it, so I finished for her.
9.7k words
4.27
97.7k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers

A taboo story about an aunt and nephew, and their attraction to each other.

This is a re-edit mostly just fixing some grammar, typos and make a change in the ending as suggested in the comments.

A totally fictional story, all characters depicted are 18 or older. Proofed and edited with the assistance of software, so I expect to have missed some errors. Comments on the story are always welcomed.

________________________________

I was recruited, and urged by my mother to help my aunt Connie around the house. I did not mind it, she is nice, and unlike some aunts or uncles, she is easy to talk to, well, just to be with in general, despite her age. She is going through a tough divorce, and can't afford to pay help what they want to keep up her place until things are settled. She was married to my uncle Phil, who we all think is the asshole, including his own sister, my mom. Everyone knew he was fucking around, and him being an attorney with friends on the bench, he has managed to stretch things out, paying her minimum support, while he still lives high on the hog so to speak.

I had just graduated from high school and could use the extra money for the summer, I did not want a regular job for my last summer at home. It was not going to be much of one, it was just a couple of hours a day. Mostly outside work, she was fine with me hanging around her house for the rest of the day, at least until she came home from work. It gave me more time away from my parents, I love them, but they are parents.

I was to do things like mowing her lawn, trim her hedges, and skim her pool, she had a service for the pool water treatment part, I would probably have turned it green. There were some other household things to do as well, a little cleaning inside, easy stuff that a working person has a hard time keeping up with. She has a good job, and though my aunt and uncle were married long enough, she has no children to bother me. She sold me when she said she was just fine with me spending time during the day at her house, if I am going to clean the pool I might as well enjoy it, and generally, it's a nicer place to be than ours. My mom tends to mother me a little too much, aunt Connie treats me more like a peer.

She has always been pretty current as far as things my generation enjoys, she is 7 years younger than my uncle. There is not quite a whole generation difference between us, just a little over a decade. My given name is Charles Jr, but I go by Chip, I was given that nickname by my parents, who thought it is funny. I have to give them credit though, I do not want to be a Chuck or Chuckie. They said it was my grandpa that coined it, he said I acted like my dad when he was a baby, he said I was a chip off the old block.

I do have a car, it's a piece of junk, but it's not that long of a drive to her place. She told me right away that she did not mind it if I smoked a little pot, but no stinky cigarettes, not a problem, I don't smoke anything that does not give you a buzz. I have my laptop, she gave me her Wi-Fi password, telling me it had no blocks on it, she knew what guys my age do on there. This meant I had access to social media, and more important, porn. I appreciated that she knew what young guys like to do, she was the only girl in her family, with 3 male siblings growing up.

I just wanted to chill the last summer at home during the days, get high and jerk off at least a couple of times a day. Being at her place was going to make it much easier than at home. I had privacy all day when I was there. All I had to do is make sure to hide the evidence, and not leave any stains anywhere.

I did enjoy her company the short amount of time each day we were together. I could tell she was lonely, but not needy. She didn't invade my space, it was hers anyway.

Things were going well after a few weeks, but her being so laid back probably led to me letting myself get a little too careless. I often got high and jerked off in her great room in nothing but my workout shorts, and they usually ended up around my ankles, I like being completely naked when I masturbate. It's dangerous, maybe that's why I like it. I had a close call one day, well I guess I was in truth, busted.

I lost track of time, pot and porn will do that to you, and she came into the house after work. I heard her in time to get my shorts pulled up, just barely got my cock back in them. But I was unprepared otherwise and had some paper towels on the sofa next to me to catch my cum, it was probably obvious what they were for. What was bad, is I just did not have time to get the lid on my laptop closed, a porn video was still running when she came into the room. I was busted, and embarrassed, but it ended up being a good barometer, of how cool she was with stuff like that.

She took her time, coming in from the kitchen, but she knew what I had been doing. The sound of moaning from the video on the laptop was a dead giveaway, if the bulge in my shorts did not make it obvious, she is not dumb. We exchanged greetings, and she sat next to me but did not crowd me. She was upfront about what she was at least pretty sure she caught me doing, more than just watching porn, she just has a way of being matter of fact and doing it without embarrassing you.

She said, "If you want to cast those sex videos on the big screen, you can, that TV has Chromecast on it. You might want to close the side curtains, or you will be sharing with the neighbors, not just what you are watching, but what you are doing as well."

What could I say besides, "Thank You, I'm Sorry?"

"Don't be sorry for just being a normal young man, a normal person for that matter, we all watch porn these days. Being divorced, I am not beyond it, or even pleasuring myself as I do.

That was all that was said about it that day, we talked a while, and I got my shirt on to go home, still pretty embarrassed, but turned on a little. She looks old to me, but not as old as she used to when she first married my uncle. I have had older teachers get me hard. She is pretty, and yes she is sexy, I wondered what was under her work clothes. I had already looked through her underwear drawer, she has some sexy panties, and even a couple of g-strings.

I was intrigued by her admitting to watching porn, but found it a little surprising. She wears modest bikinis, some you would consider a two-piece when she goes in the pool when I am there, but she still has got me hard in them. I would not mind seeing her in a more sexy bikini, and now that she has confessed, thinking about her masturbating gets me going.

After a few weeks, I was pretty comfortable talking to her about anything and enjoyed having someone older than me I could have a good conversation with.

It was no longer just the porn that was making me abuse myself, it was thinking about my auntie too. I was going to get caught in the act again, I just knew it, but nature calls sometimes, and pot does seem to make you a little isolated from reality when you are stoned. I was not as worried as I would have been with anyone else, it's not like she does not already know I jerk off watching porn, we crossed that bridge. Her catching me is kind of exciting to think about, as I masturbated. I fantasized about her walking in and joining me, or just sitting and watching me get off.

It finally happened one day, when I had my headsets on, I was on a Jerky Girls porn kick and had a CFNM, a mother-daughter video on. In the video, they had caught the neighbor boy jerking off, and made him do it in front of them, eventually taking over the job for him. I did not hear aunt Connie come in at all, and there I was sitting there naked down to my ankles, jerking off. I felt the sofa compress next to me, and looked to see her sitting there, watching the screen, and what I was doing.

I had to have turned white with shock, she is cool, but this was beyond embarrassing, and I was just frozen a second. I reached down and managed to pull up my shorts as I jumped up from the sofa, but it was too late. I was so hard, I had a tent pitched in my shorts, I was a dumb-ass for standing up in front of her, a reflex I guess, I wanted to run away.

"Don't stop what you are doing because of my presence, watching or being watched, is something we all fantasize about, don't we?"

"Well, yes, but are you sure you didn't mind seeing me naked, and you know of course that I was pleasing myself, and I mean, you're my aunt?"

"Male's are not the only sex that gets turned on watching porn and wanting to take care of themselves. Females get wet down below when they get aroused, and want to touch themselves too. I could see exactly what you were doing, and I got moist just from the few seconds I saw you working that beautiful grown-up penis of yours, It was hard, I can see it still is, don't be embarrassed, you are a man now, I could see that."

I did not know what to say, but I thought I should be as open as she was being, "I guess, to be honest, the warm flash that went through my body when I thought my aunt had seen me was not fear you would be upset, it was more like a feeling of excitement. I never had anyone, nor did I think someone like you would not mind and let's just call it what it is, "watching me play with myself."

"If you are being honest, I will be too, there is no doubt I would enjoy seeing more of it, you are just so sexy. I did not have to see you naked to realize that, just seeing you shirtless, in those workout shorts showed me how much you have grown up. But me watching you masturbate would have to be kept between us, your mom would not understand."

"My God, your mother has been so kind, and on my side in this divorce, she could never get wind of it. Now I am questioning myself, you were just a cute little 8-year-old in a suit carrying the ring, at my wedding when you became my nephew. But when I look at you now, I get turned on seeing you grown with that big dick of yours. Does that make me a bad aunt?"

"Don't try to answer that Chip, you make the call, I am serious, I really would just love to watch you jerking that hard cock of yours for me, but I don't promise to return the favor, I would need more time to think about it."

If you want to have fun with it, I doubt you have ever done it at your age, but we could role-play, it could be fun. You would have to take those shorts off, and just like in the video, I can be the Clothed Female, watching you, the Naked Male, as we watch it together."

I just looked at her, I still was unsure I could be completely naked for her. I loved the feel of that warm flash that came with getting caught, and I wondered if I would get another. So I trusted her to have been being honest, and dropped my shorts, and found that I loved the feel of it. There I was, standing in front of her naked, and hard, but that warm feeling, well, it was longer than just a flash, it was now a lasting feeling. I wanted it to last as long as possible, so I was going to give it a try, to see if I could do it without fail.

"Wow, it looks like it is glad to see me, it's beautiful, I will remember it tonight after you are gone, it will probably make me need to take care of myself too. After seeing your big cock, I may need to buy a bigger toy."

"You look so nervous, you will be fine Chip, and we are not touching, or doing anything bad, it's natural to masturbate, it should not be wrong for two adults to watch each other, or even do it together sometime, we are not blood-related you know."

"I am nervous, mostly from standing here looking you in the eyes, let's sit down next to each other."

Then she sat back down giving me space, she did not touch any part of me, she was not interested in that, just understanding of a young man's needs, and turned on by watching. I was OK, and excited to do it, just not ready to make eye contact with her yet, not while I am masturbating. I sure liked the fact that she liked the boner I was sporting, no girl my age ever said anything like that. It made me feel proud to have something a grown, experienced woman thought was beautiful and even wanted to see me play with it.

She helped me get started when she said, "Come on, work that big thing Chip, it's OK, but don't finish, and rob me of seeing you ejaculate, I will be back. She left, I was amazed she stayed that long, to cheer me on.

She did not lie about wanting to see the cum shot, she came right back with a towel, and a bottle of lube, large enough to tell me she practices what she preaches. She put some on my hands, and then just sat back and told me, "You are so hot, and you are so mature for doing that in front of me. I hope you like me watching, your penis seems to. Just tell me when you are ready to cum Chip, and I will get it, don't be embarrassed, just enjoy it, I am."

"I love you watching Aunt Connie, I never have been watched before, I am still nervous, but so glad you like it."

I tried to role play, and go along with the video, I worked my cock, as I tried to imagine it was aunt Connie's hand instead of my own. I loved this new experience, the feeling of it, and wanted to make it last, but the excitement was just too much for me. When I saw the guy on the screen shoot his load, I yearned for that feeling too, and just naturally sped up.

I did not have time to say, "Aunt Connie, I am about Ready to Cum Now," so I just said, "Oh God Aunt Connie," she knew what that meant of course, and caught my spunk with the towel, then wiped my penis, and groin off before she left me the towel to finish, and put in the laundry. I wished she would have stayed and wiped it longer, it all went by too fast to fully enjoy her contact.

I got dressed and left, I was confused by what happened, but I got off on it. I wanted to jerk off, and cum for her again and hoped she felt the same about watching me.

I did not want to take advantage of her, but wanted to do it again, and couldn't wait. It was hard to do, but I waited a few days, even though I wanted to do it again the very next day, I was hooked. I set the stage for her to walk in on me again one afternoon. I got high, well actually stoned first, I thought it might make me less nervous, and was still stuck on the Jerky videos, and this one was a tutor, jerking off her naked student. The tutor was about my aunties age, and the student was close to mine.

I got the courage, and pulled my shorts all the way off this time, and was totally naked, and hard when I heard her car pull in. I was both scared and excited, I loved the feeling, the daring of being naked, knowing she was about to walk in, and I hoped, I was ready to give her a show.

Even though I had already done it, it was still hard for me to think about being naked for my aunt again, let alone jerking in front of her. I still questioned if it really happened the way it did. My fears were null and void when she came in, and I got the same reaction as last time.

She just said, Hi, I see this time you're ready to entertain your auntie, you look so hot there naked with that big hard dick in your hand, I will be right back. Then she came back with the lube, and towel again. I was glad, I have done way too much dry jerking in my young life, it's not comfortable.

I kept jerking the whole time, and when she sat down, she asked me to turn toward her, saying it would be easier for her to see me, especially when I cum for her, yes, she said, cum for her.

She told me, "Don't ever be worried about showing yourself to a woman that wants to see you. I am not lying to you, it's a nice penis, big enough that you don't ever need to measure it, remember, only guys with a bigger ego than their penis do that."

She continued to talk about my penis, and my body, how fit I was. I knew she was trying to give me confidence, and it was not her grooming me for something more. I did not care about any motives anyway, she had me already, I would do about anything she asks me to in front of her. She was an aunt, but it was not like she was my mom or dad's sister I guess, soon she will be divorced, and my ex-aunt, just an older woman.

I lasted a lot longer this time, I think she knew I would if I did not have a direct view of the porn, I know it is addictive, and I did not need it with her in front of me. I looked right at her, right in her eyes, her's were focused a little lower on me. I even saw the expression on her face as I shot a load right at her. She was ready, lifted the towel, and I covered it with my seed.

She looked so excited, and this time she scooped some off the head of my penis with her finger. It was just a touch, but it was someone else's touch. It was so sexy seeing her stick her finger, with my cum on it in her mouth, and sucking it off, licking her lips, she made me think she liked my cum. Then she used the towel to clean off the excess, more of her touch I craved, it felt great, even through the towel.

I was getting tired of the Jerky Girls videos, and CFNM in general. I was in explore other categories mode the next time I tried to get caught. It was hard not to do it every day, I jerk off that often. I waited a few days again, I was stoned again, and was hopping from clip to clip trying to find the right video, and seemed to settle on mother, or aunt videos that day, specifically those that are aunts, or stepmoms dressing sexy, seducing their young nephew's or step-sons.

I think the aunt/stepmom ones more met our situation, that being me and my aunt Connie. She seemed to fit the bill, she was sexy with nice breasts, the only thing that was missing was she had not tried to escalate things between us, she had not shown me her bare breasts, or even blown me. I was starting to think, wishful thinking they call it, that she really wanted her nephew's dick in her mouth, and the thought of it excited me.

I spent a lot of time trying to find a video to have on when she got home, that might give her the courage, or maybe just motivation to maybe show me something too. I found one that had the stepmom in a tight skirt, and sexy top, with so much of her breasts showing they were part of the way out. She just happened to catch, her stepson jerking off, which seems to happen a lot in porn. That part was not a stretch for us, aunt Connie had watched me jerk off more than once, but all while she was dressed in her work clothes.

I pretended to not see her coming as usual, but I got in position for her to see me jerking so she knew I was ready. The stepmom in the video got hot watching her boy toy, and kept her top on, but pulled her fake tits the rest of the way out, he was sucking on her nipples, when she started jerking him.

I tried to just catch her in my peripheral vision as she entered the room, it was hard, she had to see I was ready for some company. She walked behind me to her room, and was gone longer this time, but then came out with her towel, and lube in the shortest skirt, and sexiest top I ever saw any of my aunts wear. Her breasts were in her top, but she had some tremendous cleavage showing, she was making no effort to hide her panties. She sat right in front of me, she must have had pent-up lust that she had been able to subdue until then, this was the first she showed me that much of herself.

No doubt, she was ready to escalate things, but I was still surprised when she put her hand on mine as I jerked, lifted it off my cock, and replaced it with hers. I was just frozen stiff for a second, pardon the pun. She sensed it of course, and ask, "Is this OK if I just do it for you this time?"

She already was, so I shook my head yes, I was turned on, but scared. The feel of her hand sliding up and down on my hard, and sensitive penis was intoxicating. It was not my first, but quickly decided it was my best because the hand belonged to someone who was doing it for her own pleasure as well as mine.

I was loving seeing her tanned bare legs, and just a little of her sexy panties, as I imagined what the rest of her breasts looked like, all this as she used her delicate hands to work my cock.

inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers