Adoring Amanda

Story Info
Amanda gets screwed by her grandma and mom.
7.2k words
4.49
37.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda loved her grandma.

A lot.

The eighteen-year-old girl did not love her grandma so much that she wanted to have incestuous sex with her, of course, but the teen did love her mom's mother. She did.

It was not bad to love another person.

It was not horrible to love another person.

It was not terrible to be Amanda, who was adored by the gray-haired Molly and the blonde-haired Jennifer.

Jennifer.

The blue-eyed Jennifer was Amanda's mother. Amanda was brown-haired and brown-eyed, but Jennifer was still her mother. That had never changed. It would never change.

Mothers.

Molly was the mother of Amanda's mother.

And it was Molly who, at the moment, was seated next to Amanda on a sofa in the living room. The blinds were shut, but the television's screen glowed as Amanda and Molly kept their eyes trained on it.

Jennifer, who was blue-eyed like her mother, had left to run an errand.

Amanda and her grandmother were fine together, though. They were watching a movie together, awake, not tired as the moon dominated the night sky outside.

In Amanda's bare hands was a cup of soda.

Molly held nothing. But the seventy-year-old woman did wear a white robe.

The girl in the room, Amanda the teen, adored the movie's male lead.

But she adored the movie's female lead even more.

Amanda took a sip of her cool, dark soda. As she did so, her bare feet bumped against the duffel bag that Molly had brought into the one-story home.

"Sorry, sweetheart," Molly said, pointing her blue eyes at the duffel bag. "I really should put that in a different spot."

The duffel bag was just a duffel bag. That was all. Yeah, Amanda's foot had bumped against it, but it was not like that deed had given her a serious wound.

It was fine.

"It's okay, Grandma," Amanda said. "It's not a big deal, really."

The eighteen-year-old girl moved her hand, and she ran it through her brown hair.

"It's just a bag," Amanda said. "It didn't hurt me or anything."

Molly moved into a standing position.

"Still," the old woman said. "I should really move it."

Amanda watched as Molly headed toward the duffel bag. After grabbing the object, Molly made her way to a different part of the living room.

While Amanda continued watching the movie, her stomach growled. She stood up, turned.

Then she and Molly bumped into each other.

Amanda's dark soda splashed against her grandmother's white robe. The cool liquid ruined the white fabric.

"I'm so sorry!" Amanda said.

The teenager felt as foolish as an incel who had failed to get laid yet again.

Amanda put down her cup, which no longer held a lot of soda. While the cup sat on the coffee table near the sofa, Amanda and Molly examined the mess that the soda had made on the senior woman's light robe.

"I can pay for a new robe, Grandma!" Amanda breathed. She shook her head, then placed a hand against her forehead, as if that useless action would erase what had occurred only a short moment ago. "I'm such a big idiot. I'm sorry."

A wrinkled hand came against Amanda's shoulder. Grandma Molly's wrinkled hand.

"You're a good girl, Amanda," Molly said. She patted the spot near one of the wet areas of her unclean robe. "And this is just a robe. It's just a piece of clothing. Plus, it was an accident, dear. It wasn't a big deal."

Amanda shook her head. It was her fault that Molly's robe had gotten dirty. It was. And spilling something on white clothes was a big deal.

"I really should have been more careful," Amanda said. "Now I have no soda, and I ruined your robe."

"I'm just going to take it off," Molly said. "I can always put on a shirt, honey."

Amanda exhaled through her nose.

"Okay," she said. The brunette teen still drowned in guilt, but her grandma had brought clean clothes into the house. It was no lie that the old lady could put on a clean shirt. "I'm still sorry about what I just did."

Molly shrugged her shoulders.

"It's all right, dear," she said.

Then she took off her robe. As the white clothing dropped onto the living room's wooden floor, the nearby lamp's dim light glowed against Grandma Molly's huge breasts and pink nipples.

In Amanda's chest, her heart beat at a quicker speed than usual.

Her grandmother wore purple panties and nothing else. Like Amanda's mother, Molly sported a pair of large breasts. It made Amanda, with her B-cup-sized breasts, seem as worthless as a sexless loser with a condom.

Amanda had stopped making eye contact with the tall, busty person who stood in front of her. Instead of making eye contact with her wrinkled grandmother, Amanda pinned her brown-eyed gaze on the old woman's big tits.

"Amanda, my eyes are up here," Molly said.

Instead of moving her gaze higher, instead of looking at the face of the woman who had given her gifts and love in the past, Amanda took a breath that shook hard.

"I like girls, Grandma," Amanda said. "I like boys, too, but I really like girls. Especially right now."

"Oh, honey," Molly replied.

The topless grandma went closer to Amanda, then wrapped her thin arms around her clothed body.

Grandma Molly was underdressed.

Amanda hugged her back, aware of the huge breasts that were now mashed against her covered smaller breasts.

"I really didn't expect that a cup of soda would make my granddaughter confess her sexual orientation," Molly said. She stroked Amanda's long hair. "But I'm glad that it happened. I'm really glad that it happened."

The hug came to an end.

Amanda smiled. She watched as her grandma smiled.

"I like girls, too," Molly said. "I even brought a very special object of mine here. It's in my duffel bag because I'm scared that someone will take it from me. That's why I keep it close to me. And I'm not going to tell your mother what you told me. Your mother loves you very much. I know that. I love you very much, too."

"I love you, too," Amanda said, meaning it, sincere.

She trained her brown eyes on her gray jeans. Amanda unbuttoned the pants, unzipped them. Molly furrowed her gray eyebrows.

"And I need your opinion on something," Amanda said. She pulled her pants down, and then the girl took off her panties. "Just don't say anything. Not yet, at least."

Amanda removed her gray shirt, took off her white bra.

When her clothes were on the floor, Amanda said, "Do you think I'm beautiful?"

The lamp's light glowed against Amanda's nude body. That dim light made contact with the topless grandmother, too, but Amanda could be the real prize. The girl could be the real prize. She could be her grandmother's prize.

Amanda had confessed to her grandmother, after all. She even loved her.

People. People were supposed to get romantic with people who loved them.

It was a waste when people fell in love with people who did not love them. People could bash incest all they wanted, but Amanda did not have to bash it.

She could bathe in the pleasure incest brought.

"Amanda, I need to put on a shirt," Molly said. She looked Amanda up and down. The woman shook her head. "Okay, this is truly wrong. It really is. I appreciate you trusting me enough to reveal your secret, but this needs to stop. We need to put our clothes on. I need a shirt, and I need to put on some pants. I'm going to get some clothes to wear. You should do the same."

Amanda made a frustrated noise.

"No!" she said. Molly averted her blue-eyed gaze. "Look at me, Grandma! Tell me that I'm beautiful! Say it! Please, say it! I need to hear you say that!"

Someone had to call Amanda beautiful.

"Okay," Molly said. She made eye contact with Amanda. "Okay. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, sweetheart."

Molly had told Amanda what she had wanted to hear.

Good.

The girl and the woman were underdressed. The girl, the teen who had stared at her grandmother's huge breasts, wore nothing. The woman, who had exposed her breasts to the teen after an incident involving soda, wore purple panties.

It was an interesting situation. There was no doubt about it.

Something else had to happen.

Actions had consequences. Results came from events. There was a certain result that could happen from Amanda committing a certain act.

The brown-haired girl hoped that her grandma wouldn't drop her.

So, as Amanda carried a deep longing within her, she did what any wise, sensible person would do.

She moved her naked body onto her topless grandma.

With her thin arms around Grandma Molly, and with her bare legs around the woman, Amanda smiled.

"Whoa, dear!" Molly said, holding her eighteen-year-old grandchild.

"This feels good," Amanda said, the girl talking as Molly's large breasts remained against her skin. "You're strong, Grandma. You're holding me. And I can also feel your big tits against me. They're so big and warm. I love it. I love you."

Molly took a few steps back, but the big elder did not fall. She also didn't drop her naked granddaughter, who she had picked up many times when the girl had been a lot younger.

"I love you, too," Molly said. She moved forward. "But it's not right for a girl's naked breasts to be against her own grandma. What would your mother think?"

"I don't care what she thinks," Amanda said. She cared about being viewed as a sex object by the mother of her mother. That was what Amanda craved. Molly kept walking. "Where are you taking me?"

"You need to get some rest, sweetie," Molly said. "A good night's rest should dispose of those incestuous thoughts of yours."

"They're not going to go away," Amanda said. She moved her head back. As she gazed into Molly's blue eyes, she remained grateful that the white robe had been removed. "Can I give you a kiss, Grandma?"

"Sure, dear," Molly said, expecting Amanda to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Amanda hesitated.

Then she pressed her lips against Grandma Molly's own lips.

Molly stopped walking.

The kiss ended too soon.

It was the grandmother who had broken it.

"Kissing you is as amazing as your tits," Amanda said.

"Language!" Molly said. "And this is wrong, child. What we just did is wrong. I can't even get your mother to punish you. I can't tell her what you just did to me. I can't tell her any of this. What kind of sick girl are you, Amanda?!"

"A horny one," Amanda said. "Plus, I love you. If you love me, give me what I want. You like girls. I like girls. We love each other, so what's the problem? I'm giving you my permission. You can fuck me, Grandma. Fuck me. Please."

Molly scowled.

Then she turned, and pressed Amanda's naked back against the closest wall. Molly gave her only granddaughter a quick but intense kiss on the lips.

"You filthy slut," Molly said. "You really want me to fuck you?! Well, I'm going to. I'm going to give you exactly what you want. And I'm going to test out my new toy on your teen pussy. Bad girls like you, bad girls who lust after their own grandmothers, need to be taken. They need to be penetrated hard!"

Yes, that was what Amanda wanted!

Still carrying Amanda, Molly took a step back.

A brief moment after entering Amanda's bedroom, Molly dropped the nude girl onto the bed. Amanda's strong and tall grandmother, who was overdressed and horny and incestuous, removed her underwear.

A grandmother and her granddaughter were both naked in the same room. But it was okay. It was okay because they planned on giving each other what they both craved.

While she remained on her back on the bed, Amanda watched Molly.

Molly watched Amanda.

Then the grandma moved onto her grandkid's bed, and she pressed her body against the nude teenager. Molly rubbed her stiff nipples on Amanda. The old woman's large breasts were wonderful and pleasing. It was such a miracle that Amanda's busty grandma had been granted with the great breasts she possessed.

"It feels good, right?" Molly said. "You're going to enjoy this, sweetie?"

Molly brought her big tits off of Amanda, then she let them dangle near the teenager's beautiful face. Amanda smiled. She smiled as her pussy leaked her wet arousal. She smiled as her grandma was being so kind to her, and that kindness was incestuous kindness. It was forbidden kindness. But it was wonderful. It was so, so, so wonderful.

Grandma Molly's swaying tits were close to Amanda's face. The girl grabbed one of the hanging tits, and then she brought a hard nipple into her mouth. Her grandma breathed harder as her granddaughter had fun with the huge breast that had been gifted to her.

"Good girl," Molly said, excitement and pleasure flowing through her voice. "Suck Grandma's tit. Suck it, you dirty, dirty girl!"

Amanda would never be a younger version of her mother, Jennifer, but the girl who sucked on her own grandma's breast was aware that Jennifer had sucked on Molly's breasts as an infant. Of course it was not wrong for a baby to feed from her mother. But this, a grandma letting her only grandchild suck her tit as the two remained naked and close to each other, was wrong. It was wrong. It was good.

Grandma's meals were amazing.

Grandma's titties were amazing.

Molly let a shaking groan loose as Amanda sucked. The lamp in the room glowed its light against the gray locks that were connected to the grandmother's scalp. That grandmother was a grandmother who allowed her daughter's teenage child to suck on a big tit. That big tit belonged to the grandmother herself, and Jennifer would go into a rage if she witnessed what her own mother was doing to her only daughter.

Grandma Molly pulled her tits away from Amanda, which made the brown-haired youth whine in displeasure.

"Here," Molly said. She grabbed a huge breast, and pointed the nipple at Amanda's pink lips. "One lick. Give this tit a nice lick, then me and you will have some more fun. I promise, sweetheart."

More fun. Having more fun would be nice.

Amanda brought her pink tongue against the little bumps on Grandma Molly's pink areola, and she licked the nipple itself.

Molly moved into a kneeling position. She slapped her big breasts with her wrinkled hands.

"It's been a long time since a child sucked on these," Molly said. "Before you got to them, of course. Your little titties are great, too."

Molly leaned closer to her granddaughter. Her gray hair strands brushed against naked, warm skin, and Molly groped Amanda's smaller tits. She sucked on each of them, moved into a kneeling position again, and the old woman rubbed the girl's bare thighs.

"Can I touch you here, my beautiful granddaughter?" Molly said. She pointed a finger at Amanda's most desired area. "Because I really want to touch you there, but I'll only do it if you want me to."

Amanda wanted her grandma to touch her in her most intimate of places.

Yes, that was the truth.

It was the truth, and it continued to be the truth as Amanda nodded her head.

"Fuck me," Amanda said, talking to the senior woman who had raised her mother. "Fuck me, Grandma."

Amanda. She needed to get fucked.

Molly reached out and rubbed her fingers along Amanda's wet pussy lips. And she soon brought a finger against the girl's clit. Amanda shuddered.

The lady slipped her naked finger into her granddaughter's vagina.

As Grandma Molly touched her in that intimate place, Amanda squeezed her bare breasts as she watched.

Molly brought two fingers into play. She moved them in and out of Amanda's delightful pussy at a fast speed. Amanda breathed faster. She squeezed her breasts harder. The sound of a woman pleasuring her granddaughter dominated the bedroom, and no one was able to bring it to a stop.

Amanda did not want it to stop.

Molly. She did not want it to stop. Obviously.

The old lady wore a big smile on her wrinkled face while listening to the aroused teen named Amanda moan.

"Such a filthy girl," Molly said, talking as her own granddaughter's pussy walls surrounded two of her wet, arousal-soaked fingers. "You really love having your grandmother fuck you with her fingers. What would your mother think?"

"She wouldn't be jealous," Amanda said, her voice shaking hard. "But she should be. Because this feels so good."

Amanda's grandma moved onto her stomach, letting her nice tits press against the bed. She placed her hands on the naked skin of Amanda's legs.

Molly began to work her mouth on Amanda's wet, hot pussy. She inserted her tongue into Amanda's wonderful, teen hole, moving it in and out, penetrating her opening and feeling it getting wetter. She placed her hand under Amanda's ass, then raised the girl's pussy up to her face. She took her pussy into her mouth again, sucking and teasing her clitoris. That happened as Amanda began to rock her naked, youthful hips. Amanda pushed her pussy against her grandma's alluring, old face, and the seventy-year-old woman sucked harder, alternating between sucking and teasing Amanda's clit with the tip of her tongue. The girl began moaning more. She also breathed quicker. Molly was aware there was the possibility she was going to make her darling granddaughter cum and couldn't wait to give the lustful teenager that great moment of intense and powerful pleasure.

Molly removed her mouth from Amanda's wetness and brought her hand up to the brunette girl's pussy. She teased Amanda's clit, felt that it was hard and her pussy lips were swollen. Such wonderful pussy lips. Such a wonderful pussy, too. Amanda's wetness was such a great sight. It was. And the grandmother in the room grinned as she planned on having so much more fun with the only daughter of her only daughter. She rubbed Amanda's pussy lips, then inserted a finger into Amanda's opening at a gentle pace. Amanda sighed. Molly slid the finger back out, then moved it back in. The woman brought two fingers this time. Amanda's pussy was tight, but so wet that her grandma's fingers slid in and out with sweet, sweet ease. So sweet. Just like Molly.

Grandma Molly began using her fingers to fuck Amanda's wet pussy. As she did this, she put her mouth to Amanda's hard clit, kissing and sucking it. The granny began fucking Amanda's warm cunt harder, pushing her fingers into it.

Amanda was a girl who was moaning with no restraints, no control, and Molly knew that her great climax could not be a great distance away.

Amanda could not believe this was happening. Before today, the brown-haired, brown-eyed teen had not been thinking about her own grandma in this way.

As Molly sucked on Amanda's clit, she listened as the girl being pleasured let out a loud moan, and the teen's body went tense. It relaxed, then it tensed. Girl cum sprayed against Molly, and it was cum that came from her daughter's child. Grandma Molly continued to suck Amanda's clit, and then the young one's well-deserved orgasm reached an end. Molly eased her fingers out of Amanda's pussy, which was dripping with wetness from the sweet, great climax. Molly used her warm tongue to lick her granddaughter's swollen lips, lapping up all of the girl's juices. She kissed her pussy once more, then the seventy-year-old lady kissed all the way up Amanda's slim body.

Molly brought herself forward until she was straddling her eighteen-year-old grandchild's pretty face. With her fingers locked tight in the girl's long hair, the oldest person in the home forced young Amanda's beautiful face right into her leaking pussy. With no intention of denying her grandma what she desired, Amanda opened her mouth and welcomed the old woman's slit upon her pink, warm tongue.

Grandma Molly gasped out loud as she felt her daughter's girl's soft, wonderful lips come in contact with her own pussy lips. The tongue was a shy tongue. It was a tongue that was timid.

The timid, uncertain tongue that began to explore the granny's wet and wonderful entrance was still great, though. It was good, great, and awesome. It must have been a great feeling for Amanda's older relative. Her granddaughter was filled with youth. Sweet youth. And that granddaughter's tongue felt foreign on her private space, but that absolutely did not mean it was not at all pleasurable.