Adoring Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she had little experience with pleasing another female, Amanda had gotten her taste of her grandma's precious pussy, and she craved more of it. She did.

The girl's soft hands were against the great thighs straddling her young face, clutching at her grandmother as if she were the most important woman in the big universe.

Those soft lips of Amanda's pressed against Granny Molly's leaking cunt. The girl stretched her tongue deeper into her grandma's depths, having fun as her grandma had fun.

Amanda carried more appreciation for the naked woman who had given birth to her mother, who had given birth to her eighteen years ago.

While her only granddaughter got better at licking her pussy, Molly did not stop sighing as she savored every sweet lick her grandchild gave her. Amanda was so eager to find every one of her granny's most pleasurable areas. The granny herself now wrapped both her hands into the brown-eyed girl's hair, longing for her child's child to delve deeper, to move quicker. And Amanda gave the woman what she desired, lapping at the senior woman's leaking pussy that was a happy pussy.

Amanda was not a master, but the sweet deed of her beloved granddaughter licking her joyful pussy was such a great event good for the lustful, kind grandmother. Grandma Molly found herself moaning and panting as though her grandchild existed as a pussy-licking master. She rubbed her grandkid's slit back and forth to bring just a little more pleasure, the old woman doing so with no shame. No shame. No restraint.

The granny allowed her weight to drop almost completely onto her pleasure-bringing granddaughter's beautiful face, forcing the girl's tongue to press tighter and deeper than ever before inside of her cunt. Molly let out a long, delighted moan as she exploded in a fierce and amazing climax. Her wet pussy was being pleased with such a great force as her hips rolled back and forth on the grandchild's alluring face.

Amanda just let her grandma have her way with her as the mother of her mother went wild. She accepted the older woman's warm fluids that came rushing into her mouth in the midst of her sweet orgasm.

The satisfied Molly shook as she let out a deep sigh. A big, joyful smile was now situated on her wrinkled face. While she recovered from the great climax, she stayed aware that she was still sitting on her wonderful granddaughter's face.

Molly moved away from her seat.

"It's time for me to penetrate you, dear," Molly said, talking to Amanda, who sported a wet face. The old woman forced Amanda onto her back. Molly had a big ass. Amanda did not. Regardless, the grandmother slammed her wrinkled hand against her relative's ass. The girl yelped. "You have such a cute ass, honey. What a sweet butt."

Molly left the bed.

"I'm going to get my special toy," the granny said.

As Amanda stayed on her stomach, she listened as Molly's footsteps sounded. And when Amanda's grandma made her precious return, she wore a strap-on. With one of her fingers, the tall woman caressed the strap-on's red dildo, as if it were a real cock.

In her chest, in her naked chest, Amanda's heart hammered. Her pussy leaked.

Molly settled onto the bed, and she grabbed Amanda's feminine, teenage hips. As Amanda's mother, Jennifer, remained gone, Molly the grandmother stayed in the same bedroom as the only grandchild she had in her life.

Grandmother Molly reached down and grasped her fake, red cock. And Amanda, well, she was so horny at that moment. The teen in doggystyle position focused on how much she wanted her own grandma to fuck her.

Molly slid the fake dick between Amanda's pussy lips, and into her wet, waiting pussy. With a fake cock in her possession, Molly just buried her plastic cock into her granddaughter.

"Oh, God, Grandmother!" Amanda cried, speaking as she gripped the thin bed sheet below her. Her granny's fake cock filled her. The thing was buried inside her pretty pussy. Molly stopped, but she kept her fake length deep inside the child of her own child, then slid it out until only the tip was inside the girl.

She slammed it back into her.

"Yeah, Grandma!!" Amanda said, talking as Molly slammed the bright red dildo into her pussy with enthusiasm. The seventy-year-old, granddaughter fucker gripped Amanda's hips with her hands as she did what she pleased. Amanda's hands were full of the bed sheet's material. And her tits bounced and swung while her grandmother showed her no mercy.

The teen thrust back at her grandma, encouraging her elderly lover to keep loving her in that rough way.

Molly was so big and deep inside Amanda. The plastic cock was pleasing the brunette.

Grandma was pleasing her granddaughter. What she gave her was a sweet treat. And yes, that sweet treat was a red, fake penis. But it was a fake penis that was good and great. It was awesome. Amanda could not deny that. She did not deny it.

Amanda allowed her tall grandmother to use her like a tool. Molly, who was Jennifer's creator, treated her granddaughter like a sex object. Amanda was only eighteen years old. She was barely legal, but that was okay. Because her grandmother, her lustful and beautiful grandmother, was fucking her good.

Yes, it was wrong. All of it was wrong.

But Amanda did not hate herself for not caring. What mattered was the feel of the red cock buried inside her. The cock was moving into her pussy again and again, battering her insides with no remorse, as if its owner could not stop fucking her own granddaughter.

"I'm cumming!" Amanda yelled. "I'm cumming!"

Pussy juice splattered onto the bed.

Molly continued slamming her dick into her sweet granddaughter's wonderful pussy, increasing the speed as Amanda's body tensed. The girl's wet, leaking pussy convulsed around the artificial dick as she climaxed. She cried out, then squeezed the sheet harder. The girl did that as her orgasm flowed through her as soaking arousal sprayed out of herself.

Hands rubbed Amanda's ass. Those hands were wrinkled, and they also belonged to the woman who had given birth to the teenager's own mother.

"I love rubbing your ass, Amanda," Molly said, thrusting. "I also love fucking you."

As Grandma Molly fucked Amanda, both of the relatives panted. Molly continued screwing her daughter's daughter.

Someone screamed.

Goosebumps spread across Amanda's naked skin. Molly pulled the wet strap-on out of her, and then the teen rotated so that she could face her clothed, panicking mother.

"Get away from my baby girl!" Jennifer shouted.

She came closer to Amanda, grabbed her arm, and then the blonde woman forced her nude baby girl off of the bed. Jennifer forced Amanda to stand behind her. Without looking, she placed her hands against her daughter's bare sides.

Jennifer had taken up the role of a human shield. The woman stood between her naked daughter and her naked mother, who fucked the teen girl with consent. But the daughter of the old woman who had her huge tits out didn't know that.

Molly was on her bare knees. Wet sweat went down each of her big tits as she kept her focus on Jennifer, her traumatized, angry daughter.

The granny took off the harness.

"Mom, what kind of a sick fuck are you?!" Jennifer said. "You forced yourself on my daughter, didn't you? It's so obvious. What kind of monster does that to their own granddaughter?"

Amanda brought her hand to the fabric of her mom's long shirt sleeve.

"Mom, it wasn't like that!" she said. "Me and Grandma were having sex. Consensual sex. I let her do all of that to me, and I liked it."

Jennifer turned to Amanda. The woman gripped her shoulders.

"Tell me you're lying, please," Jennifer said. Instead of saying a word to her mom, Amanda shook her head. Tears were fleeing the woman's blue eyes. "What am I supposed to do, Amanda? You can't have sex with your grandmother. You're not supposed to do any of those things. It's incest. It's awful."

"It's amazing, Jen," Molly said. Her hands were against her thighs. When Jennifer turned to face her, the old woman wrapped her wrinkled hand around the fake dick. "I fucked your daughter, who is my granddaughter. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. Amanda liked it. She said it herself. I love you, but I love your daughter a lot. People might say I love her too much."

Jennifer winced. She winced as if Grandma Molly had slammed the strap-on against her stomach.

"I don't feel very well," Jennifer said. Amanda, like the good daughter she was, rubbed her mom's back. "You went too far, Mom. And there's only one way I can respond to this situation. That doesn't involve me hurting you, of course. I need to have sex with my daughter. I need to fuck her."

Molly shook her head.

"You can't have sex with your own daughter, Jennifer," Molly said. "I already did, but at least I'm less related to her than you are."

"Just get out of here," Jennifer said. "Get out of this room, Mom. I don't want to see you right now."

Molly broke eye contact with Jennifer. She looked at Amanda, keeping a frown on her face for the whole time. And then the granddaughter fucker left the bedroom.

The harness and its strap-on stayed.

"This is so messed up," Amanda stated. "Grandma gave me what I wanted, Mom, and you ruined everything."

There were spots of girl cum on the bed, but Amanda rested her naked body on it anyway. She was on her side. The eighteen-year-old stayed on her side while she faced the hard wall, but she also heard clothes sliding against skin. That had to be her mom stripping.

After only a few minutes, Amanda shut her brown eyes. At that moment, while her grandmother remained away from the room and her mother was probably naked, Amanda had the urge to sleep. She could sleep, then wake up in the morning. And that might be okay. It might bring some peace.

Movement arrived on the bed. Jennifer had moved to the spot behind Amanda, and the teen assumed her mom was as naked as she was. Jennifer placed her soft hand on Amanda's arm. The touch was done with love.

A mother's love.

Then the strap-on's tip touched the entrance to Amanda's vagina.

Amanda filled her mind with the fact that her mother had put herself between her and Grandma Molly. Jennifer had shown she was willing to protect her daughter from people she viewed as monsters.

Jennifer loved Amanda. She did.

Even now, as the tip to a fake cock stayed against Amanda's vagina, the woman behind the girl did not make any attempt to penetrate. Jennifer could stick the plastic dick into her daughter and fuck away, but she didn't.

Amanda opened her eyes. Her mom was still behind her. The fake penis was still at her opening.

"Is this okay?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, mom," Amanda replied.

Jennifer moved her hand from her daughter's arm to her daughter's bare hip.

Jennifer made things change. With a wet, inappropriate sound, her false cock slid past her daughter's opening, then it plunged inside her. It did so with force. It went all the way in.

"Mom!" Amanda yelled, the girl shouting as she got penetrated by the blonde beauty who had created her.

"Baby girl," Jennifer said. And she chuckled. "I can't believe I'm doing this to you."

Jennifer thrusted in and out. She and Amanda were on their sides as they enjoyed mother-daughter bonding time.

"Mom!" Amanda said. "You're fucking me!"

Jennifer had a hold of her girl's naked hip and she didn't let go as she had her way with her daughter, moaning with freedom as she fucked Amanda for real. The woman fucked Amanda with pleasure. Joy and pleasure. For way too long of a time, Amanda and Jennifer hadn't come close to doing something like this. Now, Amanda was naked and Jennifer wore a strap-on, which she used to make her daughter take her red dick.

Amanda had let her grandmother fuck her, yeah, but what she let her mother do to her was worse. That was because Amanda and Jennifer were more closely related to each other than Amanda and Grandma Molly were to each other.

Mother and daughter weren't touching each other sexually, but Amanda or Jennifer would not be able to tell people in the future that they had engaged in strap-on sex with each other. On a related note, Amanda wouldn't be able to tell people what she had done with her granny earlier.

This was clearly wrong. It was wrong and awesome.

Mommy Jennifer was fucking Amanda.

Jennifer squeezed Amanda's jiggling breast.

Both of the woman's hands came to Amanda's bare hips. They pulled the girl backwards over and over. The mattress bounced as the movements on the bed became more and more powerful. Amanda used her hands to take hold of the sheet on the bed, then she held on in a tight grip.

She started to actively push back hard against her mom's wild thrusts.

This was what mother-daughter sex was really like. It was terrible how Amanda and Jennifer had never done it with each other before.

Incest.

Incest was the best thing.

Sweat coated Amanda's skin. Her heart was pounding. It pounded in a good way.

Jennifer had Amanda. She had her. The lady's hands held Amanda's young and teenage body in place, and she kept thrusting her feminine hips forward to meet her baby girl's. Jennifer moaned in pleasure. Amanda could feel the woman's soft, sweet hands gripping her in place, forcing her onto the fake cock, and Amanda loved every bit of it.

Of course she loved every bit of it. What her mom was doing to her was amazing. It was simply amazing. Amanda's clit was being bumped with every thrust, and her swollen pussy lips gripped the red plastic of her mother's cock. The bright red shaft slid in and out of the happy teenage girl, and inside her was real horniness. Amanda didn't doubt her mom was at least as horny as her. Maybe the blonde-haired, blue-eyed woman was even hornier than her girl.

Amanda moaning with no control. She panted with no control.

"You like this, honey?" Jennifer asked. Without saying anything, Amanda nodded her head. "Take it all! Take it all, my slutty daughter!"

Amanda took it all.

She squirted. Then she squirted again.

"Fuck!" Jennifer shouted, yelling while her thrusting slowed. "I'm cumming!"

Amanda listened as her horny mom squirted on the inside of the harness. Mother and daughter both panted, then Jennifer pulled out of her eighteen-year-old kid's wet pussy.

"You were a good girl, Amanda," Jennifer said. She kissed Amanda's cheek, tapped her hip two times. "Come on. Suck on Mommy's breasts. It's been years since you've last done that."

Movement. Movement from Jennifer.

Amanda moved onto her back, then went onto her side.

Jennifer's nipples were pink. They pointed at the ceiling. The breasts they were attached to were huge and glorious. Amanda's mother was busty. Her busty body only made her more attractive in her daughter's brown eyes.

Amanda got wetter at the sight of her mom's huge tits. She could finger herself and cum just by looking at Mother Jennifer's lovely breasts, but Amanda's mom wanted her to suck on her tits. That is what had to happen. Amanda was eager to make that happen.

Amanda placed a hand against Jennifer's heavy tit, and then she played with a hard nipple. It got harder. Jennifer kept a smile on her face as her daughter toyed with her pink nipple.

After placing her soft hands against the big breast, Amanda brought her lips closer to the tit, then she sucked.

The eighteen-year-old licked and sucked on the breast. She flicked it with her warm tongue, bit a hard nipple with sweet preciousness.

Then Amanda had fun with the other breast.

She held the two sweet breasts together, and they impressed her. The girl buried her beautiful face in them, feasted. While Amanda sucked on a hard nipple, her mom played with her brown hair.

"That's a good girl," Jennifer said. "Keep sucking on your mom's breast."

After some time went by, maybe a minute later, Jennifer forced Amanda's lips away from her tit.

"I'm going to check on your grandmother," Jennifer said. She sat up, then kissed Amanda's forehead. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Mom," Amanda said.

Jennifer left the bed, and her hips swayed as she headed out the room. Amanda followed her mom into the living room, her bare feet slapping against the floor.

Grandma Molly stood behind the sofa. Her big butt was against it. She made eye contact with Jennifer, who went to stand in front of her mother a short moment later.

"I heard what you did in there," Molly said. "You really had sex with your own daughter."

"And you're going to have sex with yours." Jennifer told her.

"What?" Molly said.

Jennifer's hands came to her shoulders, then she forced the old woman to turn around.

"Jen, we should stop this," Molly said. "You don't have to do thi-"

The grandmother gasped as Jennifer penetrated her with the red cock.

"Take it all, Mom!" Jennifer said, holding Molly's wide hips as she thrusted. Molly grabbed the top of the sofa. "Someone had to fuck you. You can't fuck your granddaughter without her mom fucking you!"

"Jennifer!" Molly said.

Jennifer reached out and grabbed her mother's gray hair. While she kept her hand around the older woman's hair, she moved her hips back and forth, back and forth, the blonde mom using the red strap-on to give the oldest person in the living room a good fucking.

Molly's huge breasts shook hard as her daughter thrusted into her hard.

Amanda, like the eighteen-year-old voyeur that she was, started fingering herself as she watched her two busty family members screw.

"Keep fucking her, Mom," Amanda said, her thin fingers wet with her own arousal. Even though she wouldn't have stopped anyway, Jennifer kept fucking her daughter's grandmother, who was her own mother. "Keep fucking her."

Amanda moved her fingers faster, focusing on masturbating as she focused on the incest playing out in front of her.

"Your granddaughter is loving this, Mom," Jennifer said, talking to the now submissive Molly. She slapped the old lady's thick ass. "Tell me you're loving this! I know you are! You might as well say it!"

"I'm loving this, Jen!" Molly said.

An actual smile arrived on her wrinkled face.

Jennifer smiled as well. She took her mother from behind and her daughter masturbated to what was going on and it was obvious taboo incest had hooked its wrong nature into the three relatives.

The strap-on that had been in a young pussy and an old pussy was now pleasuring that old pussy, and Amanda was pleasuring her young pussy as her breasts jiggled with her movements.

Despite the fact she had spent such a long time being a good girl, Amanda couldn't agree that she was a good girl. She, Amanda, was an incestuous teenager who had been railed by her grandmother and mother. They hadn't forced themselves onto her, but she had wanted it. She had allowed those two women to use her young and slim body.

As she slammed her hands against Grandma Molly's big hips, Jennifer's big tits slapped against her chest as they flew back and forth with her movements, her incestuous movements. The woman, the MILF, buried her red cock in her mother over and over. She did that while her daughter tried reaching climax. Amanda tried getting an orgasm as her mom used her own mom's older body for fun and pleasure.

Molly moaned with a force matching the force of her daughter's thrusting.

"Oh, God!" Molly said, her huge tits swinging underneath her. "This is so sinful, but I don't care anymore!"

Amanda kept fingering herself, not caring that her wetness dripped onto her floor as her busty mother screwed her even bustier grandmother. Jennifer's ass was big and her mother's ass was even bigger, and sweat went down the women's butt cheeks. Sweat dripped off their big breasts.

"I'm going to touch your nice breasts, Mom." Jennifer said, breathing hard. "Get ready, Mommy."