Adoring Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly's huge tits slapped together with the force of their screwing. Jennifer moved her hands, then grabbed her mommy's tits. She squeezed them. The way she squeezed them, you would think the White woman were a Japanese man groping some tits in a Japanese subway.

"So big," Jennifer said, groping. "They're even bigger than mine."

She shuddered.

"Fuck," the mom said. "I'm going to cum!"

She shook again, then Amanda and Molly both heard Jennifer's female cum squirting against the harness she wore.

While that happened, Molly trembled.

"Me too!" she announced.

The old woman's pussy let loose a spray of wet and hot cum. Jennifer pulled out and even more lady cum gushed out of Molly.

It sprayed against Jennifer's naked thighs.

Molly's granny cum struck the floor, wetting it up.

Amanda, fingering herself and using one hand to play with her clit, grunted.

Her wet cunt spat out girl cum onto the living room floor. Jennifer and Molly turned their attention to what was happening, and then they watched several more squirts of teenage cum rain down onto the floor.

"My baby was so aroused," Jennifer said. She took off the harness, then let it drop against the floor. The woman opened her slim arms. "Come to Mommy."

Amanda went to her, and she found more happiness when she hugged her naked mother. Jennifer hugged her daughter as her big breasts mashed against Amanda's smaller ones. Naked skin was against naked skin. Wet vaginas almost touched wet vaginas.

It was a nice post-multigenerational incest hug.

A short moment after the hug came to an end, Grandma Molly came close. She grabbed the back of Jennifer's head with one hand, then she grabbed the back of Amanda's head with one hand. And the elder brought Amanda's head closer to Jennifer's.

Amanda kissed her mother. They kissed on the lips, which wasn't as bad as what they had done with each other earlier.

Six seconds after the kiss was over, Molly put her arms around Jennifer and Amanda. Then the blonde mom and the teenage girl engaged in a group hug with the woman who had made both of their existences possible.

Amanda smiled.

Grandma Molly and Jennifer were adoring Amanda.