Adoring The Anus

Story Info
Anal fucking.
1k words
3.29
5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your arsehole is a playground, a sandbox in which you play in. What's wrong with arseholes?. You have got an arsehole. I have got an arsehole. The King of England has an arsehole. The president has an arsehole. Without an arsehole, then none of us would be here. The arsehole abhors our sanitary sensibility. It's there to shit, and be played with. Sex is a sewer. We each play in a sexual sewer. Don't you love that?.

When we look at our anus, we notice the color. Its a black-brown color, that paints the entire area of that sacred hole. That glorious hole, that sits between our bum cheeks, a seething, central, crater of fun. Our anus is tightly puckered. Male, or female, it challenges each of us to enter it.

My anus is very sensitive to my touch. When I touch my anus, the crater on the outside tightens up. The trick is to get your anus relaxed. Relaxed enough to allow something in. Something in, sends shivers up my spine. I begin with a finger. My finger easily goes into that hot moist sweetness. Of course I need two fingers inside my anus with just a little stretch. Slowly, and gently, I move my fingers in unison, in and out. It fills good. Like having a poo, but without the poo. It can feel strange, but kinda yummy.

No matter what, we each have to enter the bubbling sewer if we are to have sex. This is part of the excitement, the entertainment of sex. Normally the anus is clean, unless you are having a shit. Most times it is squeaky clean. Just as a woman's cunt is clean, unless of course you like her pissing in your mouth, or pissing on you, and that ain't half bad. All that warm liquid spilling on your naked skin.. Its been through her entire body, and you are privilege to bathe it.

The anus should be a place you love to visit. Call it your joy hole. Your anus brings you great pleasure. You can touch it, you can smell it, you can lick it, you can taste it, you can finger the crenulated crater, you can probe it, you can enter it. You can enter it with a butt plug, or with a dildo, or you can have a real live cock engaged in loving your a-hole. Anal sex at first requires patience. Over time you can widen that warm hole to accommodate your partners beautiful, wiggling, penis. Women when they are being double fucked, say they can feel the two sliding cocks, through the thin wall of skin, that separates the cunt and the colon, as they move back, and forth. The guys can definitely feel each other's cock, as they fuck. Talk about kinky as fuck.

I get such a sexual rush when I am inside an arsehole. I have only ever fucked a woman in her man hole. My balls smashing into her slathering cunt. It was all so delicious. 'Bend over, because I am going to fuck you in the anus. My animal cock, with its big mushroom head, wants in. Lend me your Turkish Rose for a night of debauchery.' And she did. Willingly. She bent over, her hands grasping the window sill. I spread her cute bum cheeks, exposing her beautiful hole. Her most private hole. Now it is my hole, to do what ever I want. First I put my nose to her crater, and smelt it. It smelt delicious. It smelt sumptuous. I swear my erection was going to burst through its skin.

Already I could imagine my cock was inside her tight hole. But patience was required. I licked that inviting hole. I licked the brown off it. My pink tongue probed through the crater, as she pushed her lovely arse back into my face, and began to moan. Ah the taste. Every taste bud was alive with her forbidden flavor. I placed two of my fingers into that hot, moist, hole. I felt her sphincter tighten to expel them, but I pushed beyond her natural control. It felt silky, and pink, as I moved my fingers back, and forth.

I withdrew my fingers from her shit hole, and invited her to suck them. Greedily she took them into her mouth, like a baby takes the nipple, with a powerful sucking. I reached for the bottle of lube on the chair beside me, and poked the end into her anus, and squeezed the liquid into her. Then I squirted it over my entire cock, and pushed the head of my cock slowly into her. This is the most exciting part for me, feeling her anus engulf my cock, inch, by inch, till fully in. She took me right up to the ballbag. My ballbag could feel her cunt. My cock could feel the tightness, tighter than any cunt. The heat and tightness, was driving me insane. Now it was time for the anal fucking to begin. Slowly I withdrew my cock, leaving only the head in that hole. Then the shaft followed it back in. Fucking her anus sent my knees buckling. My hands were placed on each bum cheek squeezing them, as I rocked back and forth. Back and forth, until I could feel the ecstatic excitement, of my cum rising inside my hard cock, like a raging fire. My so hard cock. Deep inside her I froze, as the orgasm exploded inside her colon. I stayed like this for a minute or so, my body shaking through her moans. Slowly I withdrew my cock, it was still as hard as when I begun. Her anus was viagra. My cock would not go down. I watched, mesmerized by my hot cum spilling like a lava flow, down into her pussy, and onto the floor.

I placed my finger into the milky man juice and invited her to try it. Of course she did. Ah the taste, more than whipped cream on her tongue.