Just a Little Thank You

Story Info
New job, new adventure. Fucking in my security office.
1.6k words
2.95
4.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hubby recently got me into a security position at a new construction site. Sweet deal, three shifts a week with the occasional weekend shift.

The security trailer is currently shared with the on site surveyors. It's been fun flirting and joking around with the different guys that come in to work. Especially Tim. Tim is younger guy, probably around early 30s. Dark shoulder length black hair. Medium build. He's the one I've been flirting with most of the time. Dan his boss was in with him on this day. Dan is older, probably in his 50s. Shorter with black and silver hair. He's a big flirt as well. Lots of fun. I know he's been checking me out a few times. Not that there is much to see, my security uniform is not very flattering.

On this day it had been raining heavily on and off all day. There are a few hazardous spots in front of the security building where someone could either trip or twist an ankle. Dan mentioned it to me and I've said that I've mentioned it a few timed to the health and safety department. Dan said he'd look into it and got in his truck and drove to the other side of the site.

When he returned Dan said that they were sending someone over before the end of the day to level out the ground.

It was a quieter day because of the rain so we pretty much spent the day on our phones and chatting with each other. Tim asked Dan if he was able to get the same hotel as him. After sending a message to hubby, I turned to them and asked if they were staying because of the weather. Dan looked over at me and said they split up the week. One crew arrives for three days and stay at a hotel, all accommodations paid for then another crew comes in for another 3 days.

" Your wife must like that." I joked.

"So do I. " Dan replied with a wiley grin.

Sometime after that a grater arrived and flattened out the gravel in front of the security building. The three of us walked outside to watch. It had also stopped raining at this point as well. Once the machine did its job it drove back to the other side of the site.

"Thank you for finally getting it done." I said to Dan as I sat in my chair on the other side of the room.

"No problem. " He replied. " Got to keep you safe and around here. Gives us something to look at."

I smiled at his response. "Well I should repay you somehow. Maybe I'll by you a coffee. "

"A coffee would do, but I'm thinking of something else you can do."

"I bet you are. " I chuckled as I was sending hubby a text about the road finally getting fixed."

Dan stood up and walked over to me and as I put my phone down, I heard his jeans zipper. I turned to look and his cock was sticking out of his zipper hole. "I bet you would know how to handle this."

I looked up at Dan then over at Tim that was sitting at their desk a little surprised at the current events. " someone might walk in." I replied looking at Dan's throbbing cock then up at Dan.

"It towards the end of the day and hardly anyone's around. " Dan smiled down at me.

"But still." I replied.

"Tim go outside and watch for anyone coming. I don't need you looking at my cock anyway. " Dan asked a shocked Tim. Tim got up out of his seat and walked towards the door. "I'll let you know when it's safe to come inside."

Tim went out the door and closed it behind him. "Good thing it stopped raining. " I chuckled.

"Indeed." Dan replied taking the back of my head and moved it towards his thick cock. I could see the precum dripping from the slit. I opened my mouth and Dan slipped his cock into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it and he let out a deep moan. My phone dinged behind me as hubby responded to my last text message.

I was sucking Dan's cock as he thrusted into my mouth. Sucking sounds filled the security building. "I was right, you do know what to do" Dan grunted as I continued to suck on his cock. He was matching my thrusting. His jeans hitting my nose with each thrust in. I was moaning as he was grunting. My pussy dripping in my panties as I continued to get face fucked.

I moved my hand up to stroke his cock as I sucked him. This made the wet sounds louder in the room. I wondered if Tim could hear outside.

"Mmmm fuck, omg, fuck," Dan was saying above me as I continued. "I'm not going to last much longer " Dan grunted.

I quickened my sucking. My mouth thrusting on on his cock as my hand tightened it's grip. "Ugh ugh ugh...oh fuck...ugh ugh ugh. " Dan grunted. Then he mumble.."mmmfffkkmmmgggg" as I felt his warm cum hitting the back of my throat. He was holding my head with both hands keeping still as he continued to cum down my throat.

"Fuck was that ever a good blowjob. " Dan breathed as he stood back. His cock popped out of my mouth. He walked back over to his side of the room and sat down on a chair. His semi hard cock still sticking out of his jeans.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. " I smiled and licked my lips. I picked my phone up and replied to hubby's message.

"Now you know why I like these three days away from home." Dan replied with a smile. "

"Yes I do." I responded back putting my phone back down. "I take it that you've been naughty being away." I asked already knowing the answer.

"You've met Angela in sales?" He asked

"Yes I have. "

"We fucked last week. She told her bf that she had a work meeting. We fucked for a few hours in the hotel room. "

" That's hot." I replied.

"I know right."

Dan's cock was getting harder again as we talked. "How about it?" He asked looking at me

"About what?" I replied somewhat shocked.

"How about a quickie fuck before we leave?" Dan asked as he stroked his now hard cock.

I knew hubby was going to be home and preparing dinner in about 20 minutes. My pussy was on fire and throbbing. "Ok" I responded.

Dan walked over to me and stood me up. He then turned me away from him. I was facing my desk. "I've been dying to check out this ass." He admitted. I texted hubby that I was running late as Dan pulled my uniform pants down to my knees. I felt his hands on my ass cheeks feeling them. "God I knew you'd have a fantastic ass." He said moving closer behind me. His wet cock pressed up against my ass. "Good girl " He said as he read my text message to hubby. "Spoken like a true slut."

Just then he bent me over and his fingers were on my pussy. #Soaking wet. Perfect. " He said as I felt his cock head as the entrance of my pussy. Then he pushed in causing me to gasp as he slid all the way into my womb. Dan let out a deep moan. "Tight! What hubby not fuck you anymore? " He asked as he grabbed my hips and started fucking me from behind.

His hips were tapping into mine as he fucked me. His cock stretching out my pussy. I was moaning loudly. "Fuck, you like this don't you slut?" He was breathing heavily behind me. "This married pussy feels amazing around my cock, whore. "

Dan had one hand on a hip, the other on my shoulder as he fucked me. My wetness making wet sounds in the room. Then the hand on my shoulder went down on my tits. "Maybe next time. " Dan breathed heavily, "I'll get to see what these look like."

I was moaning loudly and crying out. I could imagine Tim hearing us outside. If the moaning didn't, the sound of the table Hitting the wall with each thrust probably did.

"That's it slut, take my married cock. " Dan spoke loudly. I stated to thrust back into him causing louder slapping sounds. My orgasm was building. Dan fucked harder then I cried out quietly, my hand over my mouth as I came. My pussy contracting around his cock. "Oh you whore!" Dan called out.

He started to thrust faster. I could feel his cock getting thicker inside me. His breathing intensified and suddenly he thrusted hard into me, holding himself as he cried out. Warm cum was filling my womb. Spurt after spurt it kept Cumming. Finally he stopped and stood back, popping out of my pussy. I could feel his sperm started to drip out of me.

Dan stood there catching his breath. I knelt down in front of him. I put his cock in my mouth to clean him up. "Oh you whore." He called out. "That mouth is amazing. " Dan was still semi hard in my mouth. He put both hands on my head and began fucking my face hard and fast. I knelt there taking it. Suddenly he send another load down my throat. His cock softening, he put it back in his jeans.

"Fuck I needed that." He admitted

"Me too." I said as I fixed myself.

We then left. Tim was no longer there, so at some point he must have gotten tired of waiting.

"Have a good evening. " Dan said getting into his truck.

"You too" I responded. I got on my car after locking the gate and drove home.