Adrienne, my Dominate French Leman

Story Info
(ff) My lesbian girlfriend likes to tease me.
1k words
4.08
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrienne, my Dominate French Girlfriend (ff)

By: AnonymousNin.

One

Adrienne gets turned on from teasing and controlling me.

Her favorite thing to do is to lick me, and then stop the second my hips begin to move.

She then kisses and nibbles on the inside of my thigh until I am a good girl, and I stop moving.

She will do this for an hour, pulling her head away and grabbing my hands, never letting me conclude.

Two

Blue vulva is a real phenomenon.

Adrienne will lick and suck me all morning, and then tell me to be a good girl and wait for her to arrive home from work.

Some days I am a good girl, and other days I masturbate the second her car leaves.

Adrienne owns me, she keeps me collared-- I am her pet.

She keeps me endlessly off balance. She will let me go weeks without an orgasm.

I will let Adrienne do whatever she wants to me. I am such a slut for her.

Three

Adrienne is a tall, thin wisp of a French woman. She is taller than me and can effortlessly control me. Adrienne is 5'11," while I am barely 5'1''. We look like mother and child.

"Mère et l'enfant."

"Mon little girl, mon petite, mon blondie, mon pretty pussy, mon sex toy."

These are just some of the pet names Adrienne has for me, as she pins me down and takes me.

"Mon ange, mon lapin, mon trésor," she moans into my ear.

Four

One morning I awoke to Adrienne's mouth on me.

She let me grind back against her, and sealed her mouth against me.

Half awake, I involuntarily shuddered and quaked-- eaudomia crawled under my skin.

Adrienne kept her lips on me.

--------

Adrienne dressed for work as I rolled around in heat; in post-orgasm bliss.

"Be good, mon blonde sprite, I want you ready when I come home."

Five

Whenever Adrienne and I watch a movie together, her fingers find a way into my panties.

One time-- while we were watching a Disney movie-- Adrienne kissed my neck and fondled me.

I was drunk and sensitive.

About to orgasm, Adrienne removed her hands from my sex.

She then grabbed my wrists and pinned me down.

I shook and humped, only getting the friction of my wet panties and jean shorts.

The slippery friction of my panties was enough.

Adrienne makes fun of me to this day, "my love, my slut, she enjoys Aladdin so much, it makes her come without touch!"

Six

One time when Adrienne and I were on an airplane, Adrienne fingered me under my skimpy, shell-pink, skirt.

I bit my lips and buried myself into her shoulder.

Adrienne did not stop. Incognito, she squeezed my braless tit, "shh, my whore, people can hear you,"-- her fingers deep inside me.

Seven

For my birthday Adrienne bought me a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs.

Before we went out to a fancy steakhouse for dinner, Adrienne tested her new toy.

She handcuffed me and rubbed me through my expensive, Lolitian pink, dinner date panties.

--------

I was devilish at dinner. I needed a release.

My legs played with Adrienne the whole night. I could not focus on my steak, or the wine. The wine made me even more mephistophelian.

---------

Adrienne and I arrived home.

Adrienne removed my dress, pulled down my fancy, juvenile pink panties, and forced me to bed.

Adrienne handcuffed me-- naked. She stayed dressed.

Adrienne pushed me down and made me crawl around the pine floor bedroom. She spanked me; she kissed me; she rubbed me; she choked me; she licked me; she pulled my hair-- Adrienne did whatever she wanted.

I was powerless.

Eight

Adrienne discovered a new way of having sex where she handcuffs me, then puts the Wand against me. She uses the Wand very minimally, just a touch; just a taste; just a tease-- and then she pulls it away.

My hips spasmed, my sex throbbed with life; I just could not take the vibration.

"Calm, calm, shhh, be still, be still and I'll let you feel bad, my beauté."

Nine

One night I was so horny I told Adrienne that he could do anything she wanted, just, "please fuck me."

We started having sex.

Adrienne kissed me and touched me all over, and I mean all over.

Her fingers played with my other hole, the Magic Wand against my more feminine sex.

I whimpered and begged. With lightness, Adrienne's fingers entered me.

"Good girl, my slut, mon chat: my kitty, good girl-- purr for me"

I was so numb from the vibrations of the magic wand that there wasn't any pain. "Je vous aime, mon pretty pussy."

Ten

When Adrienne is back in Lourdes, I lay in bed and masturbate and think of the way she molests me.

My favorite memory to practice onanism to is the time Adrienne raped me in the changing room of Nordstrom.

As I changed into a cute pink dress, Adrienne snuck in and splayed me against the wall.

"Come here, mon poussin, mon petit fille."

Adrienne choked me and her deft Parisian paws mauled me.

"Oui, ma jolie salope, my very pretty slut, être une bonne fille."

"Please, please, please," I moaned into her neck.

"Shhhh, be a good little girl," Adrienne whispered as her fingers entered me.

I humped and grinded against her: "Fuck, please, please."

Her fingers poured into me, "be quiet, my slut, someone might hear us," as she gripped my neck tighter.

----------

Adrienne did not let me reach a zenith, rather, she kept me on edge, and forced me to walk around the mall in a fever.

Adrienne groped and teased me while we walked through the stores.

The slickness of my panties prolonged my desire.

"Oh no, someone help, my little kitty is in heat--"

------------

When we found the car in the parking garage, Adrienne fondled me

"Bonne fille, good girl, my pretty chatte, my pink whore."

Adrienne's hands against me, swiftly-- in thirty seconds-- nectar poured, and I crested on the waves of her fingers.