All Comments on 'Adrienne's Duet Pt. 03'

by BirdnFlight

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Short And Sweet!

Loved it all the way to a 5*-Star Rating🎉

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 3 years ago

Was a little disappointed how short this was but I'm just hungry for the rest so all is forgiven. This is exactly the kind of stories I like and walking with them through their journey together, every step is a pleasure.

Damn, Juliet's mom is a piece of work. How the mighty shall fall.

So glad these two girls have finally got together. How will things be the morning after? Will they both have regrets? Did Adrienne's mom hear them? lol. Will Adrienne get relief also? Roll on part 4!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Revenge

The story is continuing to be a very entertaining piece of work. The thing I'm wondering now is will Clarissa try to wreak some nasty vengeance on the girls. Hope we'll find out soon. In the meantime, five more stars.

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

Loved every syllable of it! Of course it’s way too short but I’ll just try to be satisfied until part 4! There is a part 4 yet to come, yes?

BirdnFlightBirdnFlightabout 3 years agoAuthor

Dear readers. Yes, this installment was short, unlike the others. It just worked out that way, and felt right. I also want to apologize for the errant typos that crept into this version and hope to correct those. Part 4 coming soon.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 3 years ago

You have continued this story very nicely and I love how your feeling this story. Your writing is wonderful. As with another comment or I was a little shocked when it came to an end so quickly. You’ve definitely got me hooked, can’t wait to see where J&A take us in this blossoming relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep it coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story you have here :) Really looking forward to wherever you decide to take this. I will say that getting J's father and A's mother together as well struck me as a little Wildian (Wilde-ish? Wilde-y?), what with everyone suddenly being connected. Maybe that's where that reference in chapter 1 was headed all along?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story you’ve started! I love the way it’s developing and can’t wait to see what’s next for them! Great job, please continue 😊

Marbury1803Marbury1803about 3 years ago

It was short.....but I think perfectly short....you did a beautiful job of tenderly bringing these two together in a lovely, romantic, erotic, tender first time. I'm not sure more story wouldn't have been a distraction....this ended exactly where it should have. I loved it.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 3 years ago

What a great story .. thank you !! I can’t wait for the next chapter ! No heartbreak please! Thanks... ❤️❤️

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago

Continued awesomeness! I stocked up so five more stars!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! continuing on to chapter 4... thanks for sharing it with us!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

So so sad! Each chapter has fewer and fewer words! Throw those words at us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBirdnFlight@BirdnFlight
I love a good story, and I admire good writing. I've been following the writing on Literotica for some time, and have been impressed with the many fine writers posting to the site. It inspired me to try my hand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES