Adrienne's Duet Pt. 04

Story Info
More sex and drama for Adrienne and Juliet.
11.9k words
4.72
14.8k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/05/2021
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliet vaguely remembered Adrienne's attempts to rouse her, but her sleepy protests earned her a day off from classes. It was nearly ten in the morning by the time she got up. She looked about at the underclothes strewn across the bed and on the floor, evidence of their night of passion, and smiled. 'That was one wild night,' she thought, amazed that it had actually happened.

In the shower, Juliet began to replay the night. As the memory of it returned, she felt a rush of exhilaration. Last night she'd taken a risk. She reached for something that she truly wanted, and yet, was also afraid of having.

Even as her bare feet pattered toward Adrienne's room, she questioned the wisdom of her actions. But she'd gone through with it, and as she had hoped, her fears were unfounded. From their first kiss, to the last snuggle, it was perfect in every way. Adrienne had been her champion, all night. And while she'd been too tired to return the favor, she knew that her friend understood. And so, they had slept together, their naked bodies close and warm.

Yet, as Juliet dressed for her day, she began to feel uneasy. Her chest felt tight and her breathing, labored. She then realized she was experiencing the onset of a panic attack. She hadn't had one for a few years now, and knew from experience that she just needed to stay calm and remind herself that she was safe.

But why have one now? It made no sense. She needed to talk to someone, and decided to call her brother at work.

"Hey, Thomas."

"Jules!" came her brother's happy reply.

She took a few deep breaths. "Sorry to bother you at work, but do you have a minute to talk?"

"Sure, sis. Hey, I am so sorry I haven't called you. When Dad told me what happened, I couldn't believe it. But he says you're doing okay now. Are you?"

"Yeah, I'm doing much better. But I think I'm having a panic attack."

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" her brother asked, now concerned.

"No, I just need to talk to someone. If that's okay? It helps ground me."

"Of course, it is. Jules, I don't know what to say, other than I want to kill the son of a bitch who spiked your drink. Are you sure you don't need to see a doctor? You're probably going through some sort of post trauma."

"Yeah, maybe. But I'd like to try and ride it out."

"Alright, but if it gets worse, you tell me."

"I will." Just hearing her brother's voice helped center Juliet's energy and she began to feel calmer. "Thomas, if it hadn't been for Adrienne, it could have been much worse. She came and got me out of there."

"Yeah, Dad told me that she took a punch too. That's one tough friend you've got there. So now you're staying with her, right? How's that working out? You like it?"

"Um, yeah. Though, things between us have become a little complicated."

"Complicated? How?"

"Well, last night, I slept with her. We had sex."

"Whoa, Jules! Well, good for you!"

Juliet was taken aback by his positive reaction. "You think? I know she and I are friends and all, but I'm not sure it is the right thing to do. Maybe, it's too soon, or I'm just mixed up, you know...like I was with Jenny..."

"Stop that, sis. You're not mixed up. That's Mom talking. From what I could tell, you really like her. And why not? She's great. You know, I did suspect something might be going on between you two."

"You did?" This was new information.

"Well, it seemed pretty obvious to me. Every time you looked her way, or talked about her, your face would light up, and you'd get this dreamy look in your eyes..."

"Yeah, okay, Sherlock." She always found his attempts at eloquence amusing.

"I mean it, Jules. I know I've teased you a lot in the past, and that wasn't right of me. However, as your older brother it is my job to torment you. But you do seem to have a thing for this cellist. She likes you, right?"

"Well, she didn't kick me out of her bed," Juliet joked.

Thomas let loose with a belly laugh. "Always a good sign. Well, for what it's worth, I think she's pretty special. Attractive, talented, loyal, smart. She's got it going, sis. And there's definitely a spark between the two of you."

Juliet breathed a sigh of relief. Her brother's words had calmed her. "Thanks, that means a lot to me. I guess I just needed some affirmation. This morning, I started to feel all panicky, and I'm not sure why. I mean, I like Adrienne, she IS special. But for some reason, I felt like I was doing something wrong. And it's NOT wrong! I KNOW that!"

"No, it's not. Jules, give yourself a break. This is all new for you. At least, you don't have someone looking over your shoulder every second of every day. Cut loose, live a little. Shack up with your girlfriend."

Juliet laughed, while holding back her sniffles. "Do you think Dad will be okay with it?"

"Dad? Yeah. I know he comes across like he's not that invested, but he is totally in your corner. When you ended up in that hospital, he sounded gutted. I'm sort of surprised, and yet not surprised that he called it quits with Mom. They've definitely not been getting along. And I know he was livid with the way she pushed Randall on you. We could have lost you, Jules."

"Yeah. Well, Dad sure has been supportive of this move." Juliet now knew that she not only had Thomas's support, but her father's as well. And that meant everything to her.

"Hey, I've got a meeting to get to. But if you start to feel off again, you call me, okay?"

"Okay. Adrienne should be home soon."

"Good. Give her a hug for me. Listen, you and her have my total support. I mean that. So, take her to a movie, and buy her something nice," he advised.

"I'll do that," Jules laughed. "Thanks for the consultation, doc. By the way, how's Molly?"

"Getting bigger. Baby's due in July."

"Well, tell her I said 'hi'."

"Will do. Love you, sis."

After getting off the phone with Thomas, Juliet went online and looked for something nice to get Adrienne. And that's when she had the idea to order a toy they could use during sex. From lubricants, it was a natural step into the world of vibrators and dildos. She decided to avoid batteries, and went for the basic hand-held models.

"I'll get us each one we can use by ourselves, or with each other," she thought with a mischievous giggle, as she moved one clear one and one blue one to her shopping cart. "Those look perfect. Not too big, smooth surfaces..."

Next, Juliet stumbled upon an array of strap-on dildos. The idea of her wearing one of those harnesses just didn't appeal to her at all. But it did interest her to see models in acts of lesbian sex, with the roles clearly delineated between the dominant wearer and the submissive receiver. The models were gorgeous and the sexual positions conjured all sorts of images for Juliet. But in each fantasy, Juliet adopted the submissive role. And Adrienne naturally, would be her dominant partner.

She imagined Adrienne wearing one of the harnesses, her phallus dangling in front of her, and concluded that Adrienne, with her confident, steady energy, firm body and captivating dark eyes would look positively hot. She hadn't thought about it until then, but her girlfriend, though mostly shy, had this intense side that came out when she played the cello. And at other times, there would be glimpses of it. She also had an androgynous quality that Juliet found extremely alluring.

"Yes," Juliet thought wistfully, "Adrienne would look absolutely irresistible in one of those harnesses."

The options were many, and she went with a realistic skin-toned molded cock that wasn't too large. It mounted to a triangular patch over the pubic area with a strap between the legs and one around the hips. Juliet thought it looked comfortable. But she did wonder if Adrienne might not be comfortable wearing it. Perhaps this was a step too far, too fast? But a few clicks later, the shopping cart was full, and she was through the checkout.

Juliet mentally crossed her fingers, counting on her ability to persuade Adrienne to at least give it a try. But first, she needed to show Adrienne that when it came to sex, she was fully committed. When Adrienne finally made it home, Juliet planned to treat her to some oral sex she would never forget.

Juliet's phone buzzed. "Hello?"

"Juliet. It's your mother." Juliet felt herself tense.

"Hello Mom. What's up?" She tried to sound friendly, but her voice came out flat.

"I was just wondering how you're doing? How's your new family?"

Juliet's jaw tightened. "They're fine, thanks. I've got my own bedroom. And Adrienne and I can head into school together."

"Ah yes, your girlfriend. How is she?" Her tone had an edge to it. But Juliet didn't bite.

"She's amazing. And I know you don't want to hear it, but we're totally into each other. And for the first time in my life, I feel good about being with someone." The other end of the phone went silent, and Julie thought perhaps the line went dead. "Are you still there?"

"I'm here. If that's your choice, there's nothing more I can do," came the fatalistic reply.

"Mom, there's nothing wrong with me being attracted to Adrienne. I'm twenty-one years old. I'd like to think I'm old enough to make my own life choices."

"As long as one of us is paying for it."

There it was again. Always looking for ways to undermine her self-esteem. But Juliet pushed back. "You're one to talk! When have you ever paid for anything in your life? Or even worked a day in your life? And thanks to Dad's generosity, you never have to worry about money."

Normally, Clarissa Langford's responses were controlled and measured. But not this time. "His generosity? Your father is one of the most selfish men I know. Not once in all the years we've been married has he had to compromise. For years, he's traveled, playing the big shot for weeks and months at a time. Other than the two years we spent in France I've been home raising you children. And if he felt needy, or lonely, it was nothing for him to find a woman to take care of him. No, dear Juliet, do not speak of things you know nothing about."

Juliet's end of the line went silent. "Okay," her mother continued in a more upbeat tone. "That's enough vitriol for one day. Anyway, I was hoping you might come by for dinner this evening."

Juliet found her voice. "Um, I can't, not today. I wasn't feeling well, so I took the day off from school, and I'm meeting up with Adrienne this afternoon. What about tomorrow, for lunch?"

Juliet had mixed feelings about seeing her mother at all, but extending an olive branch seemed the prudent thing to do. Feelings were raw. Divorces, jealousies, betrayals... Juliet knew her mother wasn't happy with her counter-offer, but she agreed to it, in the end.

"Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow for lunch."

As soon as Juliet got off the phone with her mom, she immediately texted Adrienne.

'When will you be home? - J.

Five minutes later she got a response.

'Hey sleepyhead. Running my program with Nadia at 3. Done at 4. Then on my way - A.

'I'll be waiting. Naked, on the bed. - J.

'OMG. Are we sexting?! - A.

'You like sexting? - J.

'You're my first. - A.

'Awwww. Well then. Get your sweet ass home ASAP, so I can fuck your brains out. - J.

'UR soooo bad! - A.

As soon as Juliet saw Adrienne's car pull up, she slipped out of her satin robe and stretched out fully nude on Adrienne's bed. Her heart raced as Adrienne's footsteps approached the door. In an attempt to appear as sexy as possible, Juliet mussed her hair, and set her arms and legs askew.

When Adrienne entered her bedroom, she stopped dead in her tracks. "Oh my god,"

was all she managed to say, seeing Juliet stretched out naked on her bed.

"Welcome home, baby," Juliet cooed. "Now strip. I want everything off!"

"Yes, ma'am," Adrienne giggled. This was no time for a striptease. Adrienne practically tore her clothes off. She tossed her panties to the side and hopped on the bed, next to Juliet. "So, what now?" she asked, allowing Juliet to call the shots.

"How's your bruise doing?" she asked Adrienne.

"It's much better."

"Good." Juliet gestured with both hands toward her head. "Straddle my face."

"Really?" Adrienne squeaked.

"Come on, up you go."

Adrienne felt her excitement ratchet up to eleven. She had never done this with anyone. She was a bit shy, but also terribly excited. And so, she placed her knees to either side of her lover's head so that her bare pussy was now mere inches above Juliet's face. She reached out and took hold of the headboard for support. When she looked down, she saw Juliet's radiant face peeking up at her from between her thighs.

Juliet was studying the shape of Adrienne's lady parts, and enjoying that Adrienne didn't shave herself bare. Her pubis was covered with an inverted triangle of hair, neatly trimmed, but dark and dense. Juliet thought it was extremely sexy. And just below that pelt of hair she could see the dark, fleshy cap of her clitoral hood. Further down, she could just make out the pink inner petals peeking out from within.

"Scoot closer," she commanded. Adrienne scooted a few inches closer. Now Juliet had a much better view of Adrienne's pussy, and her mouth started to water. She took hold of Adrienne's butt cheeks with both hands and drew the girl down to her mouth. And that's when she caught the full scent of her. That scent, along with the feel of her smooth, round cheeks, flexing beneath her palms, and the way those dainty petals shunned the spotlight, so coy and delicate, had her tingling. She was very turned on.

She lightly dragged the tip of her tongue up along the skin that was near the juncture with Adrienne's thighs, and it elicited a high pitch giggle from Adrienne. "When's your mom getting home?" Juliet asked between licks of her tongue.

"Uh, around five," Adrienne gasped, her hips now rocking ever so slightly.

"Then I better up my game," she said playfully. "Just so you know, I've never done this before, so you'll need to cut me some slack."

"I don't think there's anything you could possibly get wrong," came Adrienne's excited reply. She was deeply moved that her friend wanted to be this intimate with her. Of course, sex between them was still in the early stages, and while she felt Juliet was attracted to her, in order to shield her heart from any major hurt, she was open to the possibility that Juliet might at some point bail on anything beyond friendship. But this afternoon tryst made her believe that Juliet was willing to take things further.

Adrienne reached down and affectionately ran her fingers through Juliet's hair. Juliet groaned at the touch, and responded by pressing her lips more firmly against Adrienne's sex as she began to eat out her friend.

"Ooooh, god," Adrienne sighed. "That feels so good."

"Mmmmhmmm," Juliet hummed, as her lips and tongue busily nibbled and probed at the dainty petals, doing their very best to coax them open. Moisture was now leaking from between them, and the flavor piqued Juliet's taste buds.

Even though this was a totally new experience for Juliet, she was extremely turned on. She was beginning to see just how sensual and creative sex with a woman can be. Though some of that excitement was from being with someone she trusted and really liked. In Juliet's eyes, Adrienne was a perfect match for her on so many levels, and exactly, the sort of person she felt comfortable being intimate with. That Adrienne was of the same sex just wasn't an issue to her anymore. Fact is, she had been wanting to get closer to Adrienne for such a long time now that she really hadn't given too much thought to the sexual side of their relationship. But they'd had sex and it turned out to be fine. Actually, more than fine. All she cared about now was learning what made her lover happy.

The girls lost all sense of time, but Juliet began to sense Adrienne was getting close. Her labia had softened right up and Juliet was able to wiggle her tongue between them. She began flitting her tongue about, doing her best to get the girl's juices flowing, and because her tongue was so busy, when it did start flowing out of her, a good deal of it ended up leaking onto her upper lip, and even onto her cheeks and chin. But her mouth was catching the flavor too; her first taste of another girl's cum.

Adrienne's vocalizations had increased in volume and urgency, and her body was tensing in an effort to orgasm. Juliet could sense the vaginal muscles clenching and pulsing around her tongue, right in time with Adrienne's clenching ass cheeks. Her girlfriend's whole body was focused on achieving that release.

And then it happened. Adrienne cried out as she started to cum, her body giving a slight shudder with each spasm. Juliet didn't let go of her lover, holding her firmly to her mouth until Adrienne eventually rode out her pleasure.

Just as Adrienne collapsed alongside her lover, they heard the front door open. Adrienne's mother had arrived home from work. Giggling between kisses, the two girls gathered some fresh clothes and made for their respective showers.

~*~*~*~*

Later that evening, Caroline Sokol and Juliet sat in the living room watching a movie, while Adrienne put in an hour of cello practice in her music room, which was just down the hall. The muffled sounds of her cello made their way through the walls and into the main room.

"I can't imagine the hours you've spent sitting here listening to your daughter practice," Juliet commented.

Caroline sighed happily. "It's been a joy watching her blossom and grow over the years; not only into a fine musician, but into a fine young woman as well. I can still remember her working away at her scales when she was younger. Didn't sound as sweet, then," she chuckled, and Juliet joined in.

"Are you excited to hear her recital?" Juliet asked.

"Oh yes. But I'm mostly excited for her. She's spent the last year so focused on preparing this program I thought she'd keel over from exhaustion. I can't get over how hard she's worked. It's going to be a tremendous relief to finally put this behind her."

"She sure is amazing," Juliet noted. "And that bruise on her face is healing up nicely. I'll help her put on a little concealer. Not too much, though."

"I know she appreciates all your help, Juliet."

"Well, it's the least I can do. That girl came to my rescue when I needed her most. I've no doubt she is going to do great things."

"And what about you? What are your plans?"

Juliet shrugged. "I've always wanted to be an actor. I love the stage, but I'd like to try movies, too. And I'm interested in Environmental Law so that's a possibility as well. I guess Adrienne and I will have to figure out how all that works, especially if she gets a job with an orchestra, or I decide to try New York or L.A. I can see that being a challenge for us."

Caroline nodded. "Long distance relationships are not easy. Do you wish to stay together?"

"I'd like to. There's still so much I don't know about her, and yet I feel like we're so right for each other. My whole world has opened up since we met. She's changed my life, Miss Sokol, and I'm grateful you've accepted me into your family."

Caroline gave Juliet an empathetic smile. "I must confess, I had no inkling that Adrienne was into women. But the truth of the matter is, she's been so immersed in her music that she hasn't had that active a social life, and that has worried me. But since you've come on the scene, she's like a new person. I haven't seen her this happy in quite a while. Certainly not since her father died. It's a pleasure having you here with us, Juliet."

"Thanks. And you don't mind me sleeping with her?"

"Are you sleeping with her?" Caroline asked, her right eyebrow raising inquisitively.

"Oooops," Juliet said, her face taking on that look of, 'I think I messed up'.