Adrienne's Duet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were off, Juliet placed her legs to the side of Adrienne's body, and Adrienne eased them even wider apart. She dropped down between Juliet's legs and stared at the first pussy that wasn't her own. After a few moments, Juliet asked, giggling. "What are you doing?"

"Enjoying the view."

"That will be ten dollars, please," Julie joked. This caused Adrienne to laugh, but not wishing to lose the moment, she leaned in and placed her open lips directly on Juliet's warm, sticky sex, and began gently kissing it. She knew in an instant that she was in her element. Her tongue licked and swirled the fleshy petals as well, causing Juliet to gasp and elevate her pubis to meet the contact. Then, with a vocalized sigh she settled back down and surrendered to the feel of Adrienne's lips and tongue pleasuring her.

The odor between Juliet's legs was redolent, and Adrienne was enraptured. Curling her hands around Juliet's thighs for support, she pushed her tongue as far as she could into her girlfriend's opening.

"Oh god," Juliet gasped, realizing that her pleasure was far from over.

As soon as Adrienne began flitting her tongue between Juliet's inner petals she was rewarded with a flow of nectar. Juliet was moaning loudly, and that excited Adrienne so much, she moaned as well, as she lapped up her lover's excitement. Adrienne began to really work her jaw and tongue. She was determined to give her friend an even better orgasm than the one before. And to her delight, her beloved Juliet was becoming more animated by the second. Her hip thrusts were getting more urgent, as were her cries of pleasure and pleas not to stop.

When Adrienne felt Juliet's fingers snake through her hair, she looked up from between her legs and saw that she was half sitting up, crouched forward to be closer. Adrienne loved that Juliet was doing that, and it inspired her to work even harder. She began rapidly fluttering her tongue within Juliet's crevice, and the sensation seemed to do the trick.

Juliet started panting faster, vigorously rubbing her sex against Adrienne's face, her wetness increasing. Adrienne was determined not to stop until Juliet came, and continued to use her tongue and lips to orally pleasure her friend's sex, keeping her on track.

Juliet placed her hands behind her for support, and raised her ass up off the mattress so she could press her sex to Adrienne's mouth. Adrienne cupped Juliet's firm, muscled butt cheeks with her hands to keep her friend suspended and poised for release. Juliet's body began to vibrate with tension, and Adrienne moaned for Juliet to give her all she had. She pressed her mouth tightly to Juliet's sopping wet sex and waited. Juliet was now fervently working her sex toward the desired end. With each breath she expelled, came a determined, almost frustrated moan.

"Almost there...That's it, right there...Yes! I'm so close...Oh my god," Juliet gasped. "I'm going to cum. I'm cumming! Oh God!" she cried out, as she released into Adrienne's mouth.

Adrienne was impressed by the amount of fluid that flowed into her mouth. It ran down her chin and tasted wonderful. She loved it. But what she enjoyed most was knowing that her girlfriend was enjoying a fantastic cum, and Adrienne had been the person to provide it for her.

The orgasm seemed to overpower Juliet, sending her flopping back on the bed, her body writhing in the aftershocks of pleasure. At some point, she reached down between her legs and cupped her pussy to protect it from further pleasure. "Oooooh," she shivered as she turned on her side and drew her legs in toward her body.

Adrienne got up on her knees and stared in amazement as Juliet shuddered through the last of her orgasm. As she watched the girl's ecstasy play out, she realized she'd never experienced or witnessed an orgasm that powerful. Eventually, Juliet's shivering ceased and she became still and quiet.

Adrienne slowly crawled up to lie alongside her friend. Her chest felt ready to burst with happiness. She'd just had sex with the girl of her dreams, and now that girl was snuggled in her bed. She never imagined that sex could be so erotic and fun. None of her lackluster efforts with guys had ever kindled her desire in this way.

Adrienne had never once in her young life considered having sex with another female. But then, she hadn't anticipated meeting and falling in love with Juliet Langford. Was she in love? It was probably too soon to go there. She was just grateful that Juliet had made her intentions known by climbing into bed with her.

"Mmmm," Juliet hummed as Adrienne spooned her from behind. "That was...you were amazing," she cooed, wiggling back into Adrienne's embrace.

Adrienne smiled, and kissed Juliet on her head. She grabbed her t-shirt and used it to wipe her face and neck. As she did this, Juliet turned and looked at her. "You poor dear, you didn't get to come. I feel bad about that, but I just don't think I can. You completely wore me out," she added with a weak smile, her words, barely audible.

"Don't worry, it's late, and I'm pretty tired myself," Adrienne agreed. "I'm just glad I could give you so much pleasure," she said, proud that she'd worn her girlfriend out. "I have to get up early, I've got this test first period."

"You'll ace it," came Juliet's confident reply, despite being on the verge of sleep. Adrienne wrapped her arm around Juliet's body and snuggled closer.

"Let's get some sleep."

"Sounds good," Juliet replied in a soft, sleepy voice.

Adrienne watched her friend drift off to sleep, her lidded eyes fluttering, then closing. Her face was flushed and her long blonde hair was a disordered, sexy mess. And there was a peaceful expression on her face, one that Adrienne had never seen before.

Juliet's breathing was coming soft and even, and Adrienne gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

End Part of 3

12