Adrienne's Duet Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline chuckled with amusement. "It's alright, Juliet. I pieced that together fairly quickly."

"And you're okay with it?" Juliet asked, hoping for more reassurance.

"Yes, I am. Just make sure you don't get her pregnant," Caroline joked.

"No chance of that," Juliet laughed. At that point, Adrienne came out to join Juliet and her mother. "How did it go?" her mom asked.

"Great. Just ran through a few trouble spots. Hey you," she said, sitting sideways in Juliet's lap and nuzzling her neck.

Juliet then broke the news about lunch with her mother. "Just so you know, I'm going to have lunch with my mother tomorrow. I think we're both trying to patch things up a bit."

"You want me to drive you?" Adrienne asked.

"No, I'll call for an Uber."

"By the way Juliet, your father has invited us all out to dinner after Adrienne's concert this Wednesday," Caroline informed the girls. "I told him that would be fine."

Adrienne turned to Juliet and whispered conspiratorially, "I think he really wants to invite my mom to dinner. We're just part of the package."

"Okay, that's enough, Adrienne," Caroline snapped. Juliet didn't feel she should comment, but Adrienne had no such qualms.

"Mom, it might be a good idea for you to go out on a date. You know, throw yourself back out there. Like I did," she noted, giving Juliet a hug.

"Oh, you threw yourself out there, did you?" Juliet teased. Adrienne made a face.

"I should point out that Ted Langford is only recently divorced," Caroline interjected, "which is always a warning in my book."

"Adrienne is teasing you," Juliet assured Caroline. She was feeling extremely uncomfortable with the idea her dad might be interested in Adrienne's mom, especially after hearing her mom's side of things.

But Adrienne playfully pushed back. "No, I'm not! Oh god, our first fight." They started wrestling on the sofa, and Caroline stood up. "Okay ladies, I'm off to bed."

After her mom left, Adrienne gave Juliet a mischievous grin. "Care to join me for a shower?"

Juliet's eyes grew wide, as did her smile. The girls hadn't yet showered together. "Oooh, 'A', I'm liking the sound of this. Something new and fun."

"My thoughts exactly. Let's go." The girls made their way up to the main bathroom, and wasted no time stripping down. They'd seen each other naked, but there's always something special about stepping naked into a shower stall with someone else.

Adrienne bent over to set the taps. "How hot do you like it?" she asked, running her hand under the water, her bare ass on full display.

"That depends, on whether you mean the water or the sex?" Juliet teased, as she admired not only Adrienne's firm, naked ass, but the view of her pussy as well. It was a very inviting image.

Adrienne started the spray and stepped in. "You joining me?" she asked. Juliet snapped out of her dreamy state and stepped in next to Adrienne. They closed the glass door, embraced and kissed while the water splashed over them. Their tongues dueled it out for a few seconds, and they broke apart. "Shall I do your hair?" Juliet asked.

"Nah, I'll do it before the concert."

"Okay boss," Juliet replied. Adrienne smiled, as she grabbed the bottle of soap and squirted some into a hand towel. Juliet took the hand towel from her. "Here, let me do that."

Juliet began to lovingly wash Adrienne's neck and shoulders. She then ran the soapy towel around Adrienne's smallish breasts, before playfully tweaking a nipple. She next soaped up Adrienne's chest and stomach and did the area around her pubic mound. But before she reached Adrienne's sex, she said, "Turn around, so I can do your back."

Adrienne turned around, thoroughly enjoying being pampered. Of course, Juliet had every intention of washing Adrienne between her legs, but not until she'd done the rest.

Juliet soaped Adrienne's back, admiring her lean form, her muscles well defined, but not overly so. And her ass was pert and round. She gave both cheeks a squeeze with her hands.

"Eeee," Adrienne squealed.

"Mmmm, love those sexy buns," Juliet cooed into Adrienne's ear. Juliet dropped to her knees and did Adrienne's legs and feet.

She then stood up and said, "Okay, turn around and spread those legs."

Adrienne giggled as she hopped back about. Meanwhile, Juliet worked a healthy dollop of liquid soap into her towel, and reached down to wash Adrienne's pussy. Adrienne sighed as Juliet gently washed her sex, from back to front. She made sure her fingers rubbed the towel lightly over her labia, causing Adrienne to suck in some air and spread her legs just a little further apart.

"You're much better at that than I am," Adrienne managed to say in a dreamy, breathy voice, as her head lolled onto Juliet's shoulder and her arms draped around her girlfriend's shoulders. As Juliet continued to lovingly massage her sex, Adrienne raised her head, and leaned in for a kiss.

Their kiss finally broke. "All clean down there," Juliet proclaimed proudly. "Now do me," she said. They retrieved another wash towel and Adrienne did the same for Juliet. Washing Juliet's breasts was as erotic an activity as any Adrienne could imagine. Juliet's pair were so firm and fully round, and smooth and creamy, and simply to die for. She couldn't resist leaning down to lightly lick each nipple.

The girls didn't talk much while in the shower. The act of washing each other for the first time seemed too sacred a ritual for silly, playful banter. They'd save that for another time.

As Adrienne washed Juliet's pussy, she trailed her fingers through Juliet's pubes. "Have you ever thought about shaving off your pubes?" Adrienne asked.

"Why, do you want me to?" Juliet asked.

Adrienne admired Juliet's inverted triangle of soft blond hair. "Not really. I like it. I think you should keep it."

"Well, I like yours too."

"Alright then, the pubes stay," Adrienne declared.

When Adrienne finished with Juliet's pussy, cleaning it just as Juliet had hers, the girls embraced one more time, their mouths sliding against each other, the tips of their tongues playfully touching. The water was beginning to cool, and so Adrienne broke the kiss, and turned off the taps.

"Now, why didn't we think of this sooner?" Juliet asked, as they toweled each other dry.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because we only just met?"

It was true. They had only just met. And yet there was a relaxed, familiar ease in the girls' actions as they brushed their teeth, slipped into their pullover shirts, panties and pajama bottoms and climbed under the covers together. There was that underlying sense of excitement at being in bed together, yet the comfort one feels in the presence of someone they feel closely connected to, and enjoy spending time with.

~*~*~*~*~

The Uber driver picked Juliet up at noon, and dropped her off at her old home. She rang the doorbell and waited to be let in. When the door opened, her mother appeared, looking regal as ever, posing gracefully with a glass of red wine in her hand.

"Come on in, Juliet," she said, turning and strutting back toward the dining area. As always, she was impeccably dressed in a sleek beige dress, slit up the side, and a matching pair of beige high heels.

Juliet followed her in, but as she approached the dining area, she saw a young man sitting in a chair. To her astonishment, it was Randall Harrison. He got up and extended his hand for her to shake. He was smiling at her as if they were the best of friends.

"What are you doing here?" Juliet asked him, backing away and not taking his hand. She then turned on her mother, accusingly. "What is this, some sort of set up?"

"It's not a set up," Randall answered. "I've been wanting to apologize to you for what happened that night at the party. I had no idea what went down. If I had, I would have stopped it."

"Well, you weren't there for me, Randall."

"I know. I screwed up. It was a bad idea taking you to that party, and what those guys did to you was way out of bounds."

'Out of bounds'? Juliet felt her anger mounting, and folded her arms over her breasts. "Well, apology not accepted, Randall. So, you're free to leave now. I'm here to join my mother for lunch."

"Randall is staying here at the house for a while," her mom interjected. "Why don't you wait for me, upstairs," she said, affectionately addressing the younger man.

Juliet's jaw dropped open, her eyes narrowing. "You've got to be kidding me?"

"I'm a single woman now, remember?" Her mother shrugged, as if it were nothing. "Shall I get you some wine?" She made for the kitchen.

Juliet was stunned. "No! Don't bother! I thought it would be just the two of us. I'm going to leave."

"No, I'll go," Randall announced, hoping to defuse the situation.

"Don't be absurd, Randall," Clarissa commanded.

Juliet turned to Randall, a murderous look on her face. "So, when you realized you couldn't fuck me, you decided to fuck my mother, instead?"

Randall's face grew dark. "No, it's not like that! I came over to see your mom and find out how you were doing. I didn't plan on sleeping with her. But I knew things were finished between us, so I didn't see any problem with it."

"Juliet has a problem with everything, when it involves me," came Clarissa's droll voice, as she returned with two glasses of wine.

"You did this just to humiliate me," Juliet said to her mother, a look of disdain in her eyes.

"Please, give me some credit," Clarissa replied in frustration.

"Okay, let's be civil," Randall ordered, raising his voice.

"Don't you dare talk to me about being civil!" Juliet snarled at him. "I was nearly raped at that party, while you were in a back room getting high. You never once told me there'd be drugs there."

Randall was starting to lose his temper. "I thought you'd be cool with it. It got out of hand, as I've already told you. Listen, I've been through the ringer a dozen times over this. Your father wanted to press charges, and my dad had to pull strings to keep me out of serious trouble. So, believe me when I say that I am deeply sorry that shit went down the way it did."

Juliet never heard Randall's last words to her. She was already bolting for the front door. The negative energy in the house was starting to suffocate her, and by the time she exited the house, there were tears trickling down her face. Her hands were shaking as she worked her phone, but she managed to track down a car and waited for it outside.

No one followed her out and the cab soon arrived. "Where to?" the driver asked Juliet, as she climbed into the back seat.

She gave Adrienne's address, and tried as hard as she could to compose herself. She didn't want the driver to see she was upset. But it wasn't easy, as her breathing had sped up, and to her dismay, it felt as if she were about to have another panic attack.

She couldn't believe she was having another one so quickly on the heels of the last. She'd stressed out many times without experiencing attacks. In fact, she'd not had one for a couple of years. Now, all of a sudden, she was freaking out all the time. The encounter with her mother and Randall had been awful, and yet she was usually better at keeping it under control.

Was it the stress? The anger? Fear? On the balance, her life was secure. She had a new girlfriend, and a new family, as it were. A new family. A weird thought to have. And that's when it dawned on her. What if things with her and Adrienne didn't work out? Adrienne's mom wasn't her mom. She couldn't keep staying there. Where would she live, where would she go? What about after she graduated? LA? New York? Go live in France? Her father traveled, and she couldn't possibly live with her mother, and her new fuck buddy. Her brother had a wife and a child on the way.

"I'm twenty-one years old," she had boasted to her mom. "I'd like to think I'm old enough to make my own life choices." But did she really have the confidence to do that, without relying on help from others? It certainly wasn't the fear of money, for her father would offer to set her up somewhere. But that was the problem. She never really had to make her own life choices. Because of her parents' support, for better or for worse, it gave her the freedom to try new things, take up acting, singing, attend school abroad, live in her own apartment. If things didn't work out, they'd rescue her. Just as Adrienne had. Adrienne... Was she relying on Adrienne in the way she relied on her parents?

"That's absurd," she told herself. But was it? Could she go on without Adrienne? Did she want to? The car pulled up in front of the Sokol home, and Juliet got out.

~*~*~*~*

When Adrienne asked how her dinner with her mother went, Juliet shrugged and replied. "Pretty well. Same ol', same ol'." She never mentioned what really happened while she was there.

But that night, as the girls snuggled in bed together, Adrienne probed further. "Hey, what happened at your mom's? Tell me." To help calm her girlfriend, she massaged her shoulders.

"Just more mind games from my mother."

"Like what? You seemed pretty upset when you got home." Juliet didn't answer right away. "Juliet, we made a promise to always be honest with each other. Please tell me what happened."

Juliet gave the slightest of smiles. One of the upsides, and challenges of being in a relationship with someone, is that they can be very good at reading your moods. And so, Juliet told her about Randall being at the house and him hooking up with his mother. Adrienne was aghast.

"Juliet, your mom has some serious issues going on. I can't believe she would do that to you. She's not jealous of me, she's jealous of YOU. It's as if she's in competition with you."

"Tell me about it. It's like she's going after my boyfriend to get one up on me, which is stupid because I'm not even interested in him. She can have him!"

"Good, because I don't want him moving in with us."

Juliet laughed. "No worries there." As she lay back on her pillow, she chuckled at the irony. "You know, all those years growing up I always believed I was never doing enough. I could never measure up to her expectations. She was perfect, and I was not. And yet, these past few weeks I've seen her in a completely new light. She's not perfect at all. Not even close. I had it all backwards, 'A'. I'm not the one who's screwed up. SHE is, not ME."

"Juliet you're a lot of things, but 'screwed up' is not one of them. You're one of the most centered people I know. Trust me."

Juliet did trust her. And as she lay there, it was as if a veil had been lifted from off her eyes. She exhaled with relief and turned to gaze at her friend. Her eyes were glistening. "Adrienne, you are the greatest thing to ever happen to me."

"Mmmm," Juliet moaned as Adrienne leaned in to kiss her.

~*~*~*~*

The next two days were fairly busy with schoolwork, and with Adrienne practicing for her upcoming recital. Each evening, the girls slept together. One night in Adrienne's bed, and the other in Juliet's. And the first box containing the dildos had arrived!

That night, while Adrienne was in the bathroom, Juliet laid out the blue dildo on Adrienne's pillow, resting it on a clean hand towel along with a scrawled note: 'Looking forward to watching you use this. J.' A large heart was added at the bottom of the paper.

Adrienne entered her bedroom to find Juliet waiting on the bed, fully naked. In her hand she held her dildo. She was idly rubbing it against a nipple.

Adrienne smiled, shaking her head in disbelief. "You are really something, you know that?"

"I take that to be a good thing. Want to watch me? Or would you rather join in?" Juliet nodded over at Adrienne's pillow and Adrienne's eyes followed. Her eyes lit up like a child on Christmas morning. She picked up her dildo, and read the note. Her smile widened.

"I'll race you," Juliet teased, now running the dildo between her legs. "But you need to get out of that robe and there's some lube on the table there, if you want it."

"You mean...?"

"Uh, huh," Juliet nodded, a wicked expression on her face. Adrienne tossed her robe on a chair, and grabbed the lube. "You are definitely a corrupting influence," she proclaimed as she got in position alongside her friend. Both girls leaned against their stacked pillows, ready to share in the joys of self-pleasure.

"This is so crazy," Adrienne sighed as she began to work her dildo gently between her labia.

"But also, fun. Don't forget your clit," Juliet counseled.

"Oh, I won't," Adrienne laughed. "The only problem is, I keep wanting to watch you, when I should be focusing on what I'm doing."

"Yeah, that's a real problem," Juliet snickered. The girls kept at it for a while, sitting side by side on the bed, their knees bent and their legs parted so that their feet were touching. Adrienne was still getting a feel for things, moving the end of the toy around her fleshy parts, teasing the area, while Juliet was making much more headway.

"Oh, yes," Juliet sighed.

Adrienne looked over and forgot what she was doing as she saw Juliet pumping her dildo in and out of her pussy. Not deeply, but with short, quick strokes. Her head was angled back and her eyes were closed. Juliet's leg blocked her from seeing more, but it was enough to set her body buzzing, and the unmistakable rhythmic, wet sounds was just what she needed for inspiration. Adrienne began to emulate her friend, working her dildo in and out, but Juliet was now thrusting her body up off the mattress, gasping out her litany of need in whispers of, "Oh, god, oh yes. Oh....Oh...Ohhh...."

Adrienne was mesmerized by the sight of Juliet at the crest of orgasm, her body poised as she began to shake. And then she climaxed, releasing a series of sensual moans, descending in pitch, until she collapsed back onto her pillow. After a few seconds, she began to laugh. "Whoa, that was good."

She turned her head and met Adrienne's wide-eyed stare. She was smiling. "How you coming along?"

"Uhm, you sort of distracted me." Juliet chuckled. She then rolled over to face Adrienne, putting her hand on Adrienne's tummy. "Go on. I'll watch you."

Adrienne began to thrust, timidly at first, but gaining confidence as Juliet lightly caressed her tummy, sometimes easing her hand down to the juncture with her leg. It took a little time, but Adrienne eventually became okay with performing for her partner, and gave in to the sensations building between her legs. As she did, Juliet leaned over and placed light kisses on her stomach, her hand now resting on the inside of Adrienne's thigh. These small gestures were just what Adrienne needed, and soon she too, was nearing the crest.

Juliet sensed her friend was close and offered encouragement, to help her over the top. "You're so close, 'A'. You're going to cum, oh yeah, I can feel it.'"

"Mmmm," Adrienne moaned through compressed lips. She was almost there.

"Yeah, you're so close. Just let it go." And Adrienne did let go. Her taut frame shuddered and her legs extended straight out from her body. For the next half minute, Adrienne's body remained stretched out, her muscles tensed and vibrating from the waves of pleasure running from her core right down to the tips of her fingers and toes.

Juliet was thrilled to see her girlfriend wallow in sexual pleasure. As Adrienne attempted to regain control of her breathing, Juliet slipped an arm around her back and hugged her, while placing a kiss on her cheek.

"You've done this before, haven't you," Adrienne noted, still a bit out of breath.

"By myself, sure. But never with someone else. This is another first, 'A'."

After a quiet minute or so, Adrienne broached a new subject. "Speaking of firsts," she began cautiously, "When did you lose your virginity? You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to."