Adrienne's Duet Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're kidding? Really? I'm almost afraid to ask. It's not a whip, is it? You got me handcuffs!"

"No, silly," Juliet laughed. "But it's pretty hot, at least I think so. Anyway, it's something I really want to try with you, and if you don't like it, then we won't use it."

"So, are you going to tell me what it is?"

"Not until it gets here. You trust me, don't you? I mean, I've done pretty well so far, haven't I?"

"That you have, Cecily, my dear," Adrienne agreed. "And speaking of gifts..." Adrienne said, as she got on her knees and began tugging off Juliet's panties.

"Eeee," Juliet squealed as Adrienne pulled of her panties, and shoved her legs apart. Juliet was propped up against her pillow and looked down as Adrienne crouched forward and pressed her mouth to her pussy.

There was no foreplay, or slow build up. No delicate tongue licks. Adrienne opened her mouth and began going down on her Juliet. At first, Juliet simply watched in astonishment as her girlfriend ate her out. But gradually, her insides smoldered, and then caught fire. Not long after, she was tensing and flexing her muscles in an effort to come.

Meanwhile, Adrienne had succumbed to sensory overload, lapping up every trickle of fluid, enjoying the smell of her girlfriend's arousal and the heat of her body. She even pulled back Juliet's hood so she could admire and gently lick her girlfriend's pink clit. The first lick made her girlfriend jump, which caught her by surprise, and confirmed for her just how sensitive that little button could be. She made a mental note to be very gentle with it, in future.

Feeling it was time to up the ante, Adrienne sealed her mouth over Juliet's sex and made love to her. She sucked, nibbled and fluttered her tongue, doing everything she could think of to drive Juliet wild. She just couldn't wait to make her girlfriend cum. As it turned out, she didn't have to wait much longer.

When Juliet began massaging her clit, her arousal quickly spiked. "I'm so close. Oh yes, I'm almost there. Keep eating me, baby. Oh yeah, yeah...Shit! Yes! Ah, I'm cumming. Cumming..."

Adrienne's mouth was busy, so she simply moaned and hummed for her lover to give her all she had. And Juliet did just that.

"Fuck! Oh shit!" Juliet practically growled, as her sex released into Adrienne's mouth. Her hips jerked up a few more times, and then after a long groan, her body let loose of the last coiled balls of energy, and it was over.

As Juliet's orgasm subsided, Adrienne crawled up next to her and began kissing her on the mouth. "Mmmm, I know where those lips have been," Juliet mumbled.

Adrienne chuckled, as they continued to brush their lips together. After a bit of time passed, Juliet deftly slid her hand down Adrienne's tummy and worked her fingers down the front of Adrienne's panties. She found the entrance to Adrienne's wetness and began playing with her folds. Adrienne got the message and rose up on her knees to give Juliet a better angle, and Juliet slowly pushed her rigid digits up inside. As she moved her fingers in and out, she added stimulation to Adrienne's clitoral area with her thumb. Juliet felt the small, firm bud under the skin and massaged it.

"Oh, yes," Adrienne reacted to the pleasurable assault.

"You like that, baby?" Juliet asked. Though she knew the answer.

"Oh yeah, that's perfect. Don't stop," she urged. Taking her verbal cues from Adrienne, Juliet continued thrusting her fingers into Adrienne's slick channel. "Yes. Harder. Do it harder," Adrienne urged her lover.

Again, Juliet complied. As her body rode her lover's fingers, Adrienne placed her hands on Juliet's shoulders and nestled her face in Juliet's neck. Juliet kept thrusting her fingers while massaging the area around her clitoris, which was now out from under its hood. Adrienne was getting closer and Juliet could feel Adrienne's body tensing.

"Oh, oh, oh! Hold it, hold it right there," Adrienne whispered into Juliet's neck.

Juliet stopped thrusting and stilled their movement. She could feel Adrienne's vaginal passage pulsing around her fingers. Adrienne's breathing was coming in short gasps, and her body was vibrating from the gathering tension.

"Oh yes... gonna' come, gonna' come...Oooooh," Adrienne sighed as she started to climax.

Juliet voiced soft sounds of approval as her girlfriend's juices oozed out around her fingers, the vaginal muscles continuing to pulse. When her orgasm had played itself out, Adrienne leaned in and kissed Juliet tenderly on the lips.

"I think we've turned into sex maniacs," a spent Adrienne joked, as Juliet gently withdrew her wet fingers from the front of her panties.

"What if we've always been sex maniacs, and just didn't know it?" Juliet replied, posing what she thought was a very sensible question. She held up her two wet fingers. "Oh my, look at this," she stated dramatically, pretending to be shocked. "Mmmm," she hummed, as she placed them in her mouth and sucked them clean.

Adrienne blushed at the sight, and shook her head. "You are so bad," she said, awkwardly smiling. But as she looked again, she saw that Juliet's expression had changed.

"You like it when I'm bad, right?"

Adrienne couldn't tell if Juliet was play acting or being serious. She assumed the latter. "Of course, I do. You just surprise me sometimes. And that's good, too. Believe me Juliet, there isn't anything about you that I don't like," she assured her closest and dearest friend.

"Well..." Juliet began tentatively. "You might not like my panic attacks."

Again, Adrienne wasn't sure if Juliet was being serious. "Seriously? You have panic attacks?"

Juliet nodded. "Yeah, sometimes. When I get stressed or frightened. When I was young, I had them quite a bit. For a while, they put me on meds, but I didn't like how it made me feel. So now I just deal with them. Having someone talk me through them works pretty well. See? Not everything about me is as pleasant as you think."

"In all the time I've known you, I've never seen you have a panic attack," Adrienne said, not sure how much credence she should give to Juliet's claim.

"Well, fortunately, I don't have them that often anymore. But I've had two since we've met. My brother talked me through the last one. I hate them. It sucks being so weak."

Adrienne didn't understand that connection at all. "You're not weak, Juliet. I think you're strong."

Juliet shook her head from side to side. "Not really. I haven't had to ever worry about making it on my own, or struggle financially, or lose someone I cared about to a heart attack. I've had it easy compared to you. I don't have nearly the confidence you have. The tiniest bit of stress and I fall apart. You're very strong, Adrienne. You're not weak at all."

"Juliet, I love you. I love having you in my life because of who you are. You make me feel special, and you inspire me to be better. So don't believe you're less than you are. And if you ever feel a panic attack coming on, I'll help you through it." She hugged Juliet. "And you can do the same for me. Deal?"

"Deal," Juliet answered, kissing Adrienne lightly on the lips.

Adrienne yawned. "I'm really excited to see this new sex toy," she said with a chuckle, as they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.