All Comments on 'Adrienne's Duet Pt. 06'

by BirdnFlight

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful conclusion. Thank you for this terrific series! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a great story. It brought tears in my eyes at the end. I hope one day that you do bring them back again in the future.

sandy_parissandy_parisabout 3 years ago

Great, many thanks but you really can't leave it there i need to know what happens next.

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago

Nicely wrapped up!

I wasn’t waiting for this story to end, but you tied up the loose ends neatly, so further plot twists might have seemed suspect. Thanks for a lovely conclusion. ❤️❤️❤️ (Though I fear Clarissa learned NOTHING. 🙄🙄🙄)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While I loved the story. I’m sorry to see it end on a short note. Once A says yes, that’s when I believe there would be great character development.

JacquiUK41JacquiUK41about 3 years ago
Lovely

BirdnFlight I loved this story. Believable characters who have flaws and baggage but so good to see them together. I look forward to more from you

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 3 years ago
Well worth my time

The ending is good, a 6th chapter would not have added anything.

This was a wonderful story, the characters came alive in my head and it was a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a bis pleasure to to meet them.

Brillant and the best reason for the first comment.

This includes an enormous apologize to those when I should have and didn't trust in my own courage like komrad1156 and some others. Im really sorry.

But big thanks to you for this fantastic work.

yhgtbkyhgtbkabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story and the characters. I agree that this should be the last episode, there are not enough happy endings out there.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Absolutely Devine!!

I really loved every single aspect of Adrienne's and Juliet's romance journey. I am so thrilled with their love remaining awesomely intact🎉, in spite of the occasional hiccup!!

I Felt Every Chapter Was 5*Star Rated!!

tedibabytedibabyabout 3 years ago

Absolutely inspired storytelling!

I loved every chapter of Juliet and Adrienne's romance.

I am delighted that their love thrives in a relationship that is passionate and nurturing.

I gave each chapter a 5, only because there are no tens.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 3 years ago

I loved this story, and I can never get enough of a great love story and a happy ending, I hope you return to this at some point. Thank you so much for this beautiful story... I wish you good luck.. stay safe and keep writing 🥰🥰🥰

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was an awesome story! Well written and well developed. I'm sad to see it end and I do hope that you revisit Juliet and Adrienne again soon!! In the meantime, please write and share with your fans new stories!

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

I’ve loved every word, every emotion from beginning to...Please keep writing and sharing - you have a true gift

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsabout 3 years ago
Effortless and Charming

I'm a reader that keeps coming back to re-read what I love. This series falls into that category for me. Loved the characters and the story. Thanks for sharing it with me.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

Wonderful love story; so poignant while heartwarming. Thank you for “Adrienne’s Duet” and so pleased you are working on another story. You write so well and while maybe new to erotica it doesn’t show 😊

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 3 years ago

Great story but what the hell? Juliet jacks off some guy and everything is sunshine and rainbows? No drama? No raised words? Hell, it dwindled down to shit. C'mon we need drama, not just sunshine and rainbows.

FOXY27FOXY27almost 3 years ago

The whole story was beautifull & well written, although it lacked in darkness but that was pretty in itself. 5 STARS

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

What a beautiful tale. You brought it to a conclusion where we can just leave it here or come back to it later. Looking forward to your next story.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
My opinion...

I had read this final chapter before and given five stars but somehow neglected to leave a comment. Overall it has been a very good story but I don't think there is any need to revisit Adrienne and Juliet. Stories come to their natural end and I think that's what has happened here. Anything more might not work as well---it ain't broke so don't fix it. That's just my opinion and others may disagree. Whatever you decided in the future, this has been a worthwhile piece of work.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story. Thank you for writing it for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You did a fantastic job, but I didn't care for Juliet's cheating at the eleventh hour. It killed a lot of the affection I had for the character. I don't care for it in any story, but here it's particularly egregious because there's no where near enough time to redeem the character. Perhaps if it had happened earlier in the story there would have been more opportunity to build her back up. Her reasoning was also really weak. Not that there is ever a good reason to do what she did. Aside from that, I thought bit was great and I hope that you'll favor us with more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice work. The only real issue I had with it is the portrayal of Portland as anything other than an ungodly shithole.

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

A very sweet (and spicy) tale, and well-told. I particularly enjoyed how healthy Adrienne and Juliet's relationships was, with obstacles leading to communication and support rather than cheap melodrama.

That said, I think you may have sold yourself a little short on the ending here. The overall plot was good, but moved a little too fast. This probably should have been two or even three chapters, so you'd have time to lead into Juliet's unhappiness more gracefully and to show more about how her mom and dad get back together and Adrienne deals with the guilt of possibly causing her breakdown.

If you just wanted to tie up the story quickly, I'd suggest dropping... pretty much all the drama elements, honestly. Show us the ladies building a life together, some small troubles and tragedies, and finish off with the concert/proposal. I'm of the opinion that it's better to have a sappy story with no drama than one where the big dramatic events wind up being undersold.

Looking forward to seeing what you write next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, thanks.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Yes. The story was definitely worth our time!

And it would be worth yours to write some more (not this story necessarily).

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Enjoyed it ended to soon, hope you write more of them

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

On second thought (and reading), leave this story be. Any more would inevitably be downhill.

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahover 1 year ago

I get that conflict and a villain adds a dramatic aspect to the story. Does it ALWAYS have to be like that? Juliette and Adrienne were good at keeping things going by giving each other pleasant surprises. Sometimes it is enough that two people support each other and make each other stronger. There is enough conflict out there already. Why not a story about people that actually get along and make each other stronger?

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

On third (or fourth) reading, I realized something about this story. A sudden loss of focus.

One thing a writer has to keep in mind at all times is, "exactly what is the story here."

Up until the middle of the last page of this story, that was (in my mind) perfectly clear. It was about A and J. Period. It was about their adventures and misadventures, and how they dealt with them. They were not particularly hard adventures; I mean, no one died, no one broke up, and there was no grieving. All in all, pretty happy. And I was set for a smooth happy ending. And didn't get it.

Sometimes a single sentence in a story came "break" it. In this case, it was this sentence:

"Your mother and I are getting back together."

Right at the end. Right after, in fact, some very harsh words being laid out on the table for J's mom. And then this irrelevant sentence pops out.

We had just been through a complex and emotional exchange over J's mom continuously trying to trick or guilt her into coming home, about how obnoxious and manipulating she was, and note just with J. Coupled with the brilliant things being said about J's dad, them getting back together was a complete shock. What other interpretation could me make over this than J's mom's manipulation had paid off; manipulation successful!! J's mom had won, at least that part of the battle. And with no first hand information, we couldn't conclude J's mom had changed. And with that, her behind-the-scenes attempts at manipulation of J would continue. Certainly no happy ending hidden in there.

As a writer, this was, in my opinion, a wrong choice made as the wrong point in the story. The ending should have been focused on A and J, but that sequence (and later about A's mom's boyfriend) overshadowed the real story of A and J.

Other than that last half page, it truly was a great story. Including that half page, it's still a good story, but no longer great, I'm sorry to say. The last half of that last page said basically nothing about A and J, their loves, their lives, or their future. The "one year later" didn't even mention J in law school or A in the PCO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBirdnFlight@BirdnFlight
I love a good story, and I admire good writing. I've been following the writing on Literotica for some time, and have been impressed with the many fine writers posting to the site. It inspired me to try my hand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES