All Comments on 'Adult Education'

by DickSwett

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely premise

But much of the sex -- particularly toward the end -- seemed more like a shopping list.

And even when the "better" sex scenes occurred, what was missing was the reaction of BOTH parties. How did it feel to HER when he worshiped her tits? Did she have no suggestions/requests about what he should do? Didn't she want/need to ask him how he liked something? Should she do more? Should she do it differently? etc.

I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Just beautiful...so vivid and real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agreed!

This seemed vivid and real to me too, because it WAS, sort of. After my wife died, I met a beautiful brunette. I was old enough to be her father, but it didn't matter. We were together for a year, and much of that time was spent in my bedroom. So many positions -- at least four just for blowjobs, at which she excelled. Lots of fucking, both her pussy and her cleavage. Reading this reminded me of her -- and I was rock-hard the whole time. (I wish Brad had fucked Lexi's tits, but it's hard to feel sorry for him.) Well written, a few minor typos. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bull

I liked the story but have to admit I flinched, then laughed at the expression that he felt like he was fucking a bull! A rather absurd image... maybe a ‘cow’? Not really very sexy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Lexi is every older man's dream! Idove to have a much younger lover like her. I've been married 36 yrs. It's good bu tike Brad thought it's been along time since I've kissed another woman. It dearly love th see another chapter maybe for Christmas break? GOD BLESS TEXAS

4 stars

DragonRider55

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
OK, I give!

You are on my follow list. I'll be waiting for your next fantasy to show up! Though your location in your Bio is blank I strongly suspect it's Texas someplace. Love you Texas yarn spinners best of the lot. I am following practically every Texan I can find on this site.

Thanks for the proofreading you do or have done. Unlike most posts on here, your stories are relatively free of the grammatical, spelling, typo and punctuation speed bumps I contend with in other presentations.

Thanks again for sharing. Keep writing

Cheers!

Sage

P.S.

Where does one sign up for one of these after hours "Adult Education" classes? ;-) !

WildIrishRosieWildIrishRosieover 3 years ago
Uh

Yeah.

Nom.

More of that, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great premise.

Nice setup before any of the sex.

But the sex, when it happens, happens much too fast. Boom, his pants are off. Boom, blowjob begins. Boom, blowjob over. Boom, he eats her pussy.

Good grief, that's not lessons. That's just being in a hurry to get each incidet over and done with, ticking it off a list.

Needed some long, slow teasing. Teasingly jerking his cock while she talked about what she was going to do to it would have been nice. So would asking him if he liked what he was doing. So would her describing how hot she was. Maybe fingering her own pussy and then giving him the fingers to smell and taste.

Too many details missing.

Four stars for potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This exciting and well-written story is a blazing drama, with well-defined characters. The love scenes are well done, but rather too brief. The story certainly deserves a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickSwett@DickSwett
Been a lot of places, done a lot of things. Love sex - always have, always will. Love being nude, love masturbating, love mutual sex - the more the merrier. Send me a message - let's chat.