Adult Education

Story Info
The neighbor's daughter gives the college professor a lesson.
14.5k words
4.77
47.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers

This is a work of fiction. While the places are factual, all names, characters and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Getting divorced is a bitch, there is no other way to describe it. All the time and energy -- and money -- spent on falling in love, dating and eventually a wedding gets replaced with disagreements that are never resolved and feelings that are constantly getting ignored. The one person you don't want to hurt seems to be the only person you do hurt. And then, it's over. If you're lucky, getting divorced is handled in the same way getting married was -- with love. But, that's usually not the case.

For Brad Thompson and his wife, their divorce went smoothly enough, all things considered. They each recognized that their marriage was stagnant and had been for quite some time. They loved each other, for the most part, but had fallen out of love through the years and become automatons who worked and raised their kids. They had forgotten about themselves -- as a couple and as individuals -- and made the decision to split before any more time elapsed and while they still had the opportunity to "find themselves" before old age arrived to kick them both in the ass.

They each were awarded joint custody of their 2 kids, Lucas and Katie, and Brad let his wife keep the house as he thought it would help give her and his children some initial measure of security and comfort. In fact, he was glad to do it. He had no malice toward his wife, he just wanted out. If letting her keep the house made things more bearable and less painful for everyone, so much the better.

So, he packed his belongings and left the house in Plano, Texas where he and his wife had moved just after their wedding. For a time Brad lived in a very nice apartment complex off of Mockingbird Lane, just east of Southern Methodist University (SMU) where he had recently been made a tenured English Professor.

Though, after a couple years of that Brad decided he needed a house -- a place to call home. There were just too many young people at the apartment complex. It seemed as though it fronted as another college campus where weekend after weekend fire alarms went off and drunk people in their twenties partied all night. That was no place for him and certainly no place to raise his two children.

He found a beautiful 3-bedroom home with a spacious back yard in Farmers Branch, northwest of Dallas, that suited his tastes and his interests, and he moved in just as the summer term commenced. His children were particularly pleased as this house was big enough so that everybody had their own adequate space.

The very day he moved into his new digs Brad met some of his neighbors who came over to say hello and welcome him. Jim and Molly Metzger lived in the house right next door to him and were the proud parents of a daughter who attended Rice University down in Houston where she only had one year left to complete.

Settling in to a new house and neighborhood was relaxing for Brad, although he spent most of his time at SMU doing research on a book he was writing on the works of Ernest Hemingway. He never had summers off. In fact, he didn't know what a summer off looked like, which was fine by him. Brad wouldn't have known what to do with his time if he wasn't teaching or doing research anyway.

One afternoon shortly after he moved in, Brad was unloading some boxes upstairs in his bedroom. Now that the kids were settled in he could focus on organizing his stuff. Looking out the window, Brad spied a beautiful girl sunbathing in the Metzger's back yard, and he guessed that was their daughter. She was laying on her stomach in a sleek black two-piece bathing suit -- if you could call it that. It pretty much was just some straps that covered the essential parts. The top piece was untied and the bottom part barely covered her ass. Not that he was complaining. It was a nice ass, and he started to sprout a boner in spite of himself.

Jesus, he thought, how long has it been since I got laid? Well, you have no business thinking about her. She could be one of your students! Turns out, it had been a very long time since Brad had gotten laid. Too long. Still, that was no excuse for drooling over some college chick in his neighbor's yard and he turned his attention back to the task of unpacking.

Lucas and Katie came over that evening to spend the next few days with him and they had a great time. He loved his kids unconditionally, and they returned his love and affection with their own. Brad took a great deal of comfort from the fact that his kids still wanted to spend time with him and he cherished their days together. He knew all too well that pretty soon they would both be grown and on their own.

A few days later when Brad returned home from dropping the kids back off at their mother's, he saw Molly Metzger out in the front yard pruning some shrubs and decided to walk over and say hello. It was a nice, neighborly thing to do.

"Evening Molly," he said, walking across his lawn as she turned his way.

Smiling over at him she waved one of her gloved hands, "Good evening Brad. How's your book coming along?"

"Ah -- there's a good question," he started. "Still in the research phase I'm afraid. Lots of information to gather first."

Just then Jim came out the front door holding a Shiner beer in his hands. "Care for one?" he asked, holding his up for Brad to see.

"You know, that might really hit the spot," Brad replied.

"Excellent. I'll grab you one." Jim pivoted and headed back in the door.

"No thanks dear, I'm fine," Molly said sarcastically as she smiled and shook her head at Brad. "He never offers me a beer. He thinks all I like is wine."

Brad chuckled, and before he knew it Jim came back out holding his beer in one hand and two more in the other. He handed one to Brad, then turned to his wife and said, "Don't think I didn't hear you. Here you go, baby. One beer just for you."

Molly grabbed the beer and raised it, "Cheers." They clinked their Shiners together and started drinking.

Many beers later found the Metzger's and Brad sitting comfortably on the porch shooting the shit about one thing after another. Jim and Molly were both in their late forties and were transplants to the Dallas area like most everyone else. Jim was originally from New York State and had moved out to Texas in the early 80s with his parents. She was originally from Seattle and had come to Texas to go to college at Baylor. They had met when they worked for JCPenney in the 90s, got married and popped out their only child just before the decade ended.

Now, Jim was a bigwig for Frito-Lay at their headquarters over in Plano and Molly worked for Texas Instruments down in Richardson. They had a good life together and a solid marriage, and it did Brad some good to see it.

"Ever think you'll get married again, Brad?" Molly wanted to know.

Finishing a sip from his fifth bottle, Brad replied, "I don't know Molly. Maybe in the future sometime, if I find the right person. Not anytime soon, I know that."

Just then, a stunning brunette walked out on the porch and Brad damn near dropped his bottle. This had to be the daughter the Metzger's had been talking about. Her full name was Alexandra, but she went by Lexi, and was a computer science major who hoped to get hired at one of the tech companies in the sprawling Dallas Metroplex once she graduated the following year.

Addressing her parents, she began, "Ashley is coming over and..." Stopping mid-sentence, she noticed Brad for the first time. She hadn't been aware her folks had company and this gentleman was exceptionally handsome. Walking directly over to him, Lexi extended her hand. "I'm Lexi, and you are?"

Completely caught off-guard by both her stunning beauty and assertiveness, Brad was transfixed. His silence seemed to give Lexi's mother the wrong impression.

"You'll have to forgive our daughter Brad. She's a very mature, confident and self-assured young lady," Molly said with a hint of either sarcasm or jealousy, he couldn't tell which.

This seemed to knock some sense back into his brain, and Brad finally spoke up. "It is quite alright." Then he turned his focus on Lexi and shook her hand. She had a strong, firm grip which surprised him. "My name is Brad Thompson. I live just next door. It's nice to finally meet you, Lexi. Your folks speak very highly of you."

Lexi smiled brightly at him and batted her eyelashes a couple times. She was instantly attracted to him and her heart began to race as her panties grew damp. Lexi wanted this man and immediately starting thinking about ways to get him into bed.

In the middle of her cognitive reflection, Jim spoke up, "He's the professor over at SMU we were telling you about, remember? Just moved in a few weeks ago?"

Vaguely recalling one of the countless conversations she had with her parents that she never paid attention to, Lexi lied. "Yes, of course." Her eyes remained fixed on Brad. "Do you prefer to be called Professor?"

Captivated by her natural beauty and confident manner, Brad took a moment to consider. "Mr. Thompson is just fine, thank you."

"Alright then, Mr. Thompson," she said. "A pleasure to meet you." She pumped his hand one last time before letting go and turned to face her parents again. "Ashley is on her way and then we're headed out."

"Where will you be going this time?" her mother asked inquisitively, and a little sharply.

"Back to Cowboys again." This was Cowboys Red River dancehall, a very popular honky-tonk in Dallas just off interstate 35 that featured live music with an abundance of eager young studs willing to pay for her drinks.

"I see," said her mom, evidently unamused. "And...what time will you be getting in tonight?"

Lexi fixed a hard stare at her mother. "When we're done."

Molly looked like she had more to say -- much more -- but was being polite in the presence of company. Instead she just stared back at her daughter icily. It was Jim who broke the tension and spoke up. "Not too late ok, honey? You're an adult and free to go about your business, but we're still your parents and we can't help but worry when you're living under our roof."

This seemed to alleviate the tension as Molly smiled and Lexi bent down to kiss her dad on the forehead. "I won't be out all night. We'll probably be back shortly after midnight." As she started to walk into the house, Lexi turned back to look at Brad, "Enjoy your evening, Mr. Thompson." She paused for a second as he stared at her, then gave him a wink and disappeared.

Taken completely by surprise and wondering if her parents had seen the gesture, Brad said nothing and, instead, drained the last of his beer thinking, did she just wink at me?

The three adults continued with their discussion but soon afterwards Brad decided he had better mosey on back to his place. He couldn't remember the last time he almost finished off a six-pack by himself. As he made his excuses to leave, and said thanks for the generous helping of beer, Molly spoke up.

"I hope Lexi didn't offend you, Brad. She has always been a bit forward." She looked at him in an apologetic manner.

Shaking his head, Brad reassured Molly as best he could with a wave of his hand. She seemed particular sensitive to her daughter's behavior. "Not at all Molly. Quite the contrary. She is a typical 21st century all-American woman. SMU is full of them. They know who they are, they know where they are going and they know what they want. Truthfully, it's all rather refreshing."

Sitting in his chair and nodding at Brad's words of comfort to his wife, Jim raised his beer in a toast, "Here, here. Well said, Brad." Then Jim turned his attention toward his wife. "We raised Lexi to be independent -- in mind and in spirit, Molly."

"Well, it seems you have done a fabulous job," Brad concluded. "You should both be very happy. No doubt she will make you proud." Jim beamed and Molly smiled skeptically in return.

With a final wave and thanks for a fine evening, Brad walked as carefully as he could back to his house. Inside, he swallowed a big glass of water and went upstairs to his bedroom where he took a couple aspirin and a long, hot shower with only one thought on his mind -- she winked at me!

Awaking the next morning with a slight hangover and a hard boner, Brad decided that another shower would cure both of those issues. Letting the hot water slide all over him, he pictured Lexi in his mind as he stroked himself to climax. He imagined her long, sexy legs wrapped around his face as he ate her out, and then tried to conjure up her naked profile. With a loud grunt, Brad spewed his seed all over the shower tile before the water took it hostage and pushed it down the drain.

It had been a long time since Brad had cum like that and he tried to figure out what it was about the neighbor's daughter that got his blood pumping. It wasn't as if he was new to college girls -- his job placed him at the very epicenter of today's youth. He was surrounded by college kids all the time, especially hot females in skimpy clothing. This was Texas after all, where the hot sun demanded less clothing. But he hardly ever paid attention to any of that, not even when he was forced to interact with them in his class.

He also had his share of eager young women make advances toward him or imply subtle innuendos in the privacy of his office, but Brad had never indulged in any of those things. It simply came with the job of being a professor. Not only would it have been wrong, improper and unethical -- potentially costing him not only his job but his entire career -- not to mention it would have been risky as hell, it simply wasn't anything that had ever interested him. He was focused on his teaching and his research, just ask his ex-wife. That had been part of the reason his marriage had failed.

As he exited the shower and dried himself off, Brad started to run through in his mind all the things he needed to accomplish that day. Walking naked back into his bedroom he began picking out his clothes. Almost as an afterthought he turned and looked out his bedroom window, seeing something he hadn't noticed before. The window directly across from his bedroom was exposed. It belonged to the Metzger's but he didn't remember ever being able to see through it until this moment. It was always covered over with a curtain.

Stepping closer to his window to get a better view, he looked across the small gap that separated his house from his neighbor's, and there in the window was Lexi -- she was staring right at him with a huge smile on her face. When she waved at him, Brad instinctively waved back but when she started clapping he became utterly confused until it dawned on him that he was standing there completely naked. His face dropped and he bent over to cover his exposed body while Lexi roared with laughter.

Ducking back into his bathroom to grab a towel, or the nearest fucking thing he could find, Brad managed to shroud his body before going back into his room. He looked over and immediately saw the neighbor's window had a curtain pulled across and he breathed a sigh of relief. Clearly, from now on he would have to pay more attention to his surroundings. For over three weeks Brad had been parading around his room naked, but until this morning it had never been an issue. He only hoped that Lexi could be discreet and not run to tell her parents that the guy next door was a pervert!

Leaving his house an hour later, a voice called out to him from the direction of the Metzger's front porch. He looked over and there sat Lexi reading a book. Was she sitting there deliberately waiting for me to come out, he thought incredulously?

"Thanks for the show this morning...Mr. Thompson," she called out, pausing for emphasis with a combination of sarcasm and pleasure by the sound of her voice.

Oh, fuck, he thought. I don't need this shit. Deciding he had better nip things in the bud, Brad started making his way over to the Metzger's porch. The absence of any vehicles in their driveway told him that both Jim and Molly must be at work. Since it was summer, Brad didn't leave for campus much before 10:00am anyway, so he thought that might be his only saving grace at the moment.

"Ah -- yeah. About that...," Brad began, scratching his chin. "Look...," but before he could finish Lexi was up and striding down the steps toward him.

"Don't apologize," she told him. "I rather enjoyed it...and your reaction." She was smiling eagerly at him, almost in an encouraging kind of way.

Unsure now of exactly what to say or how to say it, Brad fumbled around for something. "Well...I'm sorry about all that. I...uh...I hadn't realized...I mean I didn't know..." he trailed off unable to finish his thought.

Amused by his obvious embarrassment, Lexi almost felt a little sorry for him. He was certainly handsome enough to almost take her breath away, but the way he was acting now -- like a little boy who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar -- was just plain cute.

"Really, it's fine," she assured him, reaching out to touch him lightly on the arm. "Like I said, I enjoyed it. Let me know when I can return the favor." Lexi raised an eyebrow to look alluring and sexy.

Chuckling instinctively, Brad was overcome by this young woman's blatant audacity. She had some major cojones. All at once he was snapped back to reality and in complete control of himself and the situation. "I'm old enough to be your father, Lexi. In fact, I think I'm older than your father."

She looked at him dubiously. "For your information, my father is 48." She replied so succinctly it was obvious that Lexi was convinced this put an end to his assumption of age.

With confidence Brad responded, "Ah -- well, you see? I am older than your dad. I'm 50."

An expression of shock and surprise instantly covered Lexi's face as her mouth dropped open wide. "What?! You've got to be kidding!"

Brad was no longer amused and, in fact, was getting rather irritated at this girl. He was not used to being questioned and, as far as he was concerned, Lexi was just another obnoxious college student. Deciding to end things once and for all, Brad reached into his back pocket to retrieve his wallet. He opened it, procured his driver's license and held it up for Lexi to view. "See?" he said, as a matter of fact, pointing to his date of birth in the top right corner.

Astonishment replaced her previous look of shock. "You do NOT look 50. Jesus, you don't even look 40! How is that possible?" Lexi was even more turned on than before. Not only did she want this man, she was now absolutely determined to have him.

Having gained the upper hand Brad was eager to put the whole situation behind him and move on to start his day. "Great DNA, I suppose," he replied shortly. "Again, I am sorry that you discovered me in the buff this morning. I promise you it won't happen again."

As he turned to go back to his car, Lexi reached out and seized him by the arm. "Well, regardless, if you look out your bedroom window tonight -- say 11:00pm? -- I'll be glad to reciprocate." She spun around precipitously, leaving Brad speechless, and walked directly back inside the house, shutting the door behind her without a backward glance.

Shaking his head in disbelief, Brad turned around and walked back to his car. Driving to the SMU campus, thoughts of Lexi zoomed through his consciousness.

Try as he might, which really wasn't much of an effort, Brad couldn't shake the thought of Lexi all day. Honestly, he was a little torn between what he should do. Should he notify her parents? Clearly Molly might believe him, as she seemed a bit overwhelmed by her daughter's assertive -- even aggressive -- behavior. Should he have a talk with Lexi when circumstances permitted, just so she understood that he was not some little toy of hers and he didn't appreciate playing adolescent games? Or, should he look out his bedroom window at 11:00pm that night to see if she had made a serious offer?

DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers