Adult Film Audition

Story Info
Stories Turned Into Adult Videos.
3.5k words
4.21
8.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,169 Followers

In a direct message from a reader of my stories I was asked if I would consent to some of my stories being used as scripts for short explicit adult films. The person who contacted me said they owned an adult video production company and they were in need of plot ideas that had a story connected to the sexually explicit activity.

I found the communication interesting and asked the sender for more details on what they wanted to do. Their first reply was to ask me questions about how much of the stories were drawn from real experiences. I was more than happy to answer.

I was in my late 50's at the time and I shared with them that I was a virgin when it came to male/female sexual intercourse. I told them it may be difficult to believe, but I had never fucked a biological female and I had never had a desire to do so. All of my stories about being a husband to a biological female were complete fantasy. I had never been in a room with a female who was naked and I had never been nude myself in the presence of a woman.

I told them the stories of my mother encouraging me to dress and act like a girl were based mostly on my actual experience. The stories of me having full sexual intercourse with my mother were fantasy as I never fully copulated with her. When I was 19 my mother allowed me to slide my finger into her wet pussy and she also opened her bra and encouraged me to suck on her large round nipples which I did and enjoyed very much. In return she inserted a realistic shaped penis dildo into my ass telling me to get used to the feeling of having sex as a female. We engaged in this type of sex play at least four times a week and I learned to experience a sexual orgasm internally just like females do.

My mother molded my thinking about sex very strongly by telling me again and again that having sex as a male was something I should never do as it was dirty and if I experienced any thoughts about having sex with a female I should shut them down immediately. I was told to avoid any girl who was sexually attractive to me as deep down I too was a girl and girls having sex with other girls was not something I should be doing.

The night of my 19th birthday was the first night my mother had me sleep in bed with her. She had rules that I could only do so if I was wearing a pair of full cut panties and a long nightgown with plenty of nylon and lace. In bed she taught me how to finger her clit and to suck on her nipples, but if I ever had a feeling between my legs of an erection I was to stop immediately and she used her hand to squeeze my little penis so hard the pain was immense. I quickly learned to control my male sexual response to the point I associated erections with such pain I never, ever wanted to have one. I slept every night in bed with my mother for the next four years. I have worn a pair of panties and a long nightgown to bed every night since then which is now over 40 years.

When my mother gave me my first make-up session with lip gloss and eyelashes and everything else I looked so totally natural as a girl I could not remove this image from my mind. It was the moment I knew I was truly a girl and should present myself as one. The production company was very interested in this moment and wanted very much to expand on it.

The producers also really liked the stories of me being humiliated by my wife and being forced to watch her have sex with other men. They wanted a lot of stories and footage of me being locked in chastity and being forced to stay at home dressed as a girl while she went out for sex weekends with her boyfriends. I told them as long as I didn't have to perform sexual intercourse on camera I would consent to these story lines.

The producers did not want to deal with the rape fantasy stories for legal reasons and that was okay with me. There were more than enough story lines to make several adult films. It was at this point that a moment of truth came to me.

When the producers sensed that I was open to allowing my stories to become adult videos they had one request and that was I be on camera and be seen in everything from being completely dressed in lingerie to fully naked and perform all of the types of sexual activity I had described in my stories. The thought of this did excite me. When I agreed to do this they asked me to come to their studio and meet their producers and directors. They wanted me fully dressed as a female and to be as ultra-feminine as I could be.

I took my time getting ready and did my make-up and hair in as pretty a way as possible. My body was fully shaved smooth and I wore totally feminine lingerie and stockings under my knee length dress. I drove myself to the studio as I was completely at ease in public being a girl. At no time during my drive to the studio did I have any type of sexual stimulation in my tiny penis between my legs. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a very nice lady who welcomed me and asked me to follow her to meet the others. When we got to the studio set I was surprised to see five other people there in addition to the lady who had shown me in. Of the six people there were four males and two females.

"Hi Tammy, it's nice to meet you. Have a seat. Thanks for coming in." Said one of the men.

I sat down in a chair in front of the group making sure I was most ladylike as they were starting at me directly and looking me over.

"We love your stories and we think several of them would make great adult films for our company." Said another man.

"I'm very flattered. Thank you." I replied.

"Tammy honey, what we are thinking is that we would like you to be one of the actors in some of the films. Have you ever had sex in from of a video camera?" Asked one of the women.

"I have not; I have only shot close to a thousand still photos of myself in everything from completely clothed to completely nude." I answered.

"It's you in the nude that we're most interested in seeing. When we shoot our videos there are always about ten people on set behind the cameras. That wouldn't be a problem for you would it?" Asked one of the men.

"I guess not. As I've said, I've never done anything like you're asking before."

"That's not a problem. We'd like to start by having you fully undress for us right here. We'll be able to see quickly if you will be a good fit as one of our actresses." Said one of the ladies.

"You want me to undress right here?" I asked.

"Yes; if that's okay with you." Was the reply.

"I guess that would be okay. Do I just put my clothes on the chair here?" I asked.

"Yes; that's right. And undress very slowly; one article of clothing at a time so we can see you in all forms of undress. We'll give you direction if you go too fast." Said one of the men.

I stood up and put the purse I was carrying in the chair then I slowly began to unzip my dress. The dress had a side zipper so it was easy to reach and I was very glad I had on one of my most feminine sets of lingerie I owned. My lingerie all matched and was in a pale pink color. I stepped out of my dress and put it on the chair.

"You're very pretty. Now slowly turn around for us." Said a man who had not spoken yet.

I was wearing a half-slip and a camisole so I lowered the half-slip first and stepped out of it. This exposed my full cut panties and the straps of my garter belt that held up my lace top stockings.

"A garter belt and lace top stockings! Very nice indeed said one of the ladies. "I told you she will easily pass as a beautiful female."

I smiled and slowly removed my camisole exposing my training bra with its satin and lace, and to my surprise fully erect nipples. I modestly put my hands on my slightly less than A cup breasts.

"Lower your hands honey, it's okay if your nipples are erect. It's not as if we've never seen this before." Said a man of the group.

"Now slowly lower your big panties so we can see between your legs." Said another man.

I did as he asked and was standing there in just my bra and garter belt and stockings. I was also happy that a couple of days before this meeting I had shaved off every follicle of body hair I had and I had moisturized my skin to perfection. I have no ball sack to speak of, just a small mound beneath my very tiny penis. To my relief, my little penis was nothing more than a little dot of a helmet between my legs. No shaft was visible at all. No ball sack was visible. And as happens when I get excited, the hole in the tip of my penis opens up fairly wide. I was doing all I could to hold back any hint of pre-cum, or God-forbid, semen that might come out involuntarily. I was holding my own very well.

"Oh wow; we have never had an actor with as small a penis as you have. This is something new for us." Said one of the men.

"I can get it to be a little bigger if you like; I'm just a little nervous right now." I replied.

"Oh no baby; the smaller you keep it the better for the stories we have in mind. We think this will open us up to a whole new audience." Said another man. "Keep going; we want to see you fully nude."

I lowered my bra straps and took off my bra and my nipples and areolas were larger than normal. Then I slowly unhooked the six straps of my garter belt and slid it down my stocking covered legs. Then I slowly rolled down my stockings and I was standing in front of these six people totally nude.

"She's beautiful." Said one of the ladies.

"What about erections honey? Do you ever get them?" Asked one of the men.

"I used to have little ones, but I have spent many hours training my mind to stop any kind of hardness I feel down there before it gets going. I feel much more comfortable in my panties when my penis is the size you see it here." I replied.

"And do you wear a bra and panties on a daily basis?" Asked one of the ladies.

"Yes; everyday. I've done that for well over 15 years. It's almost always with a half or full slip too." I answered.

"So this is a special outfit you had on here." Asked the other lady.

"It is. I thought you would want to see it so I wore my full lingerie set today."

"What if we wanted to video you fucking a girl? Would you be able to do that on camera?" Asked a man.

"I'm almost certain I would not be able to. An erection for me is less than three inches and I have never in my life ejaculated into a female vagina." I said looking down.

"Okay; don't worry about that honey. This gives us an interesting opportunity to video some of your stories where the female humiliates your tiny cock and does not let you even try to fuck her." Said one of the men.

"I've never seen a video along those story lines. Is that something you would want to do?" I asked.

"Very much so. It's those stories of yours that first caught our attention. We've just never had a potential actor with a penis as tiny as yours before to do stories like that."

"Can you take a man's erection in your ass?" Asked one of the ladies.

"I've done it a couple of times before and it is a bit uncomfortable. I liked it better when my partner had a long, thin erection. It slid in more easily and we were able to stay copulated longer as we tongue kissed. My partner ejaculated quite vigorously when he came inside me."

"That sounds like it has potential. We have a few actors who have the kind of cocks you are talking about." Said another man.

"Can I put my bra and panties back on?" I asked.

"In a minute baby. We want to take a few still photos of you and have you pose for us the way we want you." Said one of the men as he pulled out a camera.

It was getting a little bit cold in the studio as I posed fully nude. The cold shrank my tiny penis even further. It was really only a little bump between my legs and they had me spread my legs apart as they took pictures. It really did look like I only had the head of a clitoris between my legs. I was very proud seeing this.

"Okay honey, you can put your bra and panties back on but just those two items please. I have just a couple more questions for you." Said one of the men.

"Would you feel more comfortable in a video performing with a man or a woman?" Asked one of the ladies.

"Oh, I'm much more comfortable with a man. As I told you in our first communication, I'm a virgin when it comes to male/female sex. I've never attempted it or even been in a room with a naked female. I think it's pretty obvious when you see what I call my penis, that it is not capable of growing long enough to even attempt a vaginal penetration. When sexual intercourse is being performed I'm fully female and I enjoy any activity that a biological female would enjoy."

"Even anal intercourse?" Asked a man.

"I have done it several times and the feeling of a man ejaculating deep inside my body is very erotic for me. When I'm with a man I'm really into, I almost always discharge pre-cum at the moment my partner is cumming inside me. I orgasm internally just like a girl." I smiled.

"We've been thinking about what stories we'd like to start using first. Seeing that you aren't able to have male/female intercourse, maybe we start with the stories where you have a wife who turns you into a cuckold." Said one of the men.

"If you want me as one of the actors in the video, I won't be physically able to have sex with the girl you get to play my wife." I said quickly.

"That's fine; we can start the video at the point in the story where your wife is telling you she does not want to have sex with you anymore and she wants you to start dressing as a girl and watch her fuck her male lover." Said the man.

"That I can do, and I will really enjoy watching the two of them have sex." I replied.

"Can you get your tiny penis to stand erect?" Asked one of the women.

"I can, but it only stretches out about an inch and a half." I replied.

"I think it would be sexy if we had a close shot of you pulling on it to make it hard and then show you sitting in your bedroom closet looking through the slats in the door and watching another man impregnating your wife. We intercut shots of your tiny erection with your wife begging her male lover to cum inside her." Said the woman.

"I think I can get it to stand at that inch and a half-length without touching it long enough for you to get the video you need." I assured them.

"Now for the stories of you and your mother having intercourse we'll use two of our actors for those story lines." Said one of the men.

"That's fine with me." I replied.

"And we are really excited about your stories that have you getting married and living your life full time as a wife." Said the other woman.

"I like those too." I said quickly.

"We would like you to be the main actor in those and we are prepared to shoot a full, lavish wedding with you as the bride. We'll want to have shots of you fully nude getting dressed for the wedding and have four female bridesmaids helping you dress Several shots of your tiny penis shrinking as you get into your elaborate wedding lingerie and wedding gown. We'll video the whole wedding in a church and follow you on your honeymoon when you take your husband's cock inside your body for the first time." Said the woman.

"If I can have the man who plays my husband be an actor with a long, thin, erect penis I would prefer that." I said.

"We have a couple of guys who fit that requirement and you can choose between them."

"Will he be ejaculating inside me?" I asked.

"All of our actors are tested daily and we do not use condoms, so yes, he will be filling you with a heavy load of semen and sperm. Before the shoot you will probably want to spend a week or so using a realistic penis dildo and a butt plug to stretch yourself out as we may need you to have full intercourse more than once during the shoot."

"I have both of those items and that is a good idea." I replied.

"I've noticed the entire time you have been in front of us your tiny penis has shown no signs at all of getting bigger. Even now with just your bra and panties on I see nothing in the front of your panties to suggest you have a penis. Is that a normal state for you?" Said one of the men.

"It is for me. I have spent many hours and days training my subconscious mind to think like a girl. Dressing like a girl, presenting myself in public as a girl, is my most normal and natural state. And girls do not have sexually active penises in their panties. I told you before, I'm not capable of having sex as a male."

"Well then; it seems like you are perfect for our videos. The final set of stories we thought we could use are the ones where you are tied to the bed for hours on end and forced to pee in your diaper and then have men fuck you as at first you resist, but then you beg them for more. Can you be our lead actor in those videos?" Asked a man.

"I can easily do that. If you let me drink enough water I can pee my panties or my diaper on command. Most people can't pee when they are lying down. I can do it very easily and it turns me on to do it. Do you want me to do it in a diaper, or would you want me to be naked so you can see it sprinkle out of my little cock?"

"We'll have to think about that. Either way sounds kinda sexy. Especially if we set it up where you have been taken against your will and tied down on a bed. We'll have to edit a story to fit that scenario. " Said the man.

"Very well; that only leaves the subject of my fee." I said straight out.

"So honey, we're prepared to pay you a percentage of what the videos generate. Say 40%?" Said the man.

"If you'll make it 50% I'll act in your videos and give you permission to use the stories." I answered.

"We can do 50%. We'd like to start filming as soon as possible. We'll get our male actors that have the long thin cocks you asked for in here tomorrow for you to pick the one you like."

"This sounds exciting. I'll put my clothes back on and meet you here tomorrow." I replied.

I took my time putting on my garter belt and stockings and sliding into my slip before putting on my dress. I had a good feeling that I was going to be able to experience some of my most intimate fantasies and do it on camera which was very exciting. I could not wait for tomorrow to come.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,169 Followers