Adult Life Pt. 02 - End

Story Info
Is there a way back to the past?
1.4k words
4.18
1.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/03/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Often they were childish on the carpet in her house. Comic fought as they did in childhood. Now, of course, he couldn't be rough with her like when they were boys and used only a small part of his strength. He endured her hits and cuffs. Sometimes she was offended that he took down her pokes without any reaction, and she began to beat with full force. But the hits of her thin girlish hands could not harm the broad-shouldered man, and this angered her.

She liked how obediently he takes down all her cuffs. It helped relieve her tension and stress. This mock beating, which for her was not a joke, kind of inflamed her desire. Then the fight gradually turned into petting. His struggle became caresses, he became gentle. He did not roughly grab her breasts and ass. She fought him off with cuffs, but then she also gave up. Usually when they were teenagers, after the fight, they rested and laughed. But now everything was a little different, they were no longer just friends, he took off her clothes and their comic struggle ended with a shameless act of sexual intercourse between lovers, instead of resting she began to jump on him, slapping her round wide hips on his legs. Right here on the mat where they just wrestled like kids. Now everything has changed and she has turned into a woman with a desired body, and he was a male. The moans she made were not at all like the sound of a child's play. Everything was already different. But at heart they were the same. In the end, they laughed just like when they were teenagers, only she laughed not in a boyish, awkward, broken voice, but in female laughter.

Life has separated them on different sides of gender roles to make them even closer. But still they looked at each other as if from afar. When they were boys they were too similar. Now they have strong sexual attraction between them. His persistent male desire for her as a woman and her interest in the developed body of an adult man. The fact that the sex roles separated them made their new connection possible.

Once during their school years, they had a fight and she beat him. They both remembered that day even now.

They wrestled and fought in the dust after school. Nobody remembers what the reason was. He remembered this day and some resentment still lived in his heart. Of course, then their friendship was restored. And then a new connection formed between them. She remembered that when she beat him, a pleasant feeling of victory over him and her strength woke up in her. And now, during the acts of love in their bed, she felt the same, only now she felt his strength, his hard big penis, and the awareness of passivity strangely returned that feeling of victory. It was even more pleasant than that feeling of triumph, it was a feeling of complete safety and flight. Plus, this added a sexual pleasure. All the same, she was already a girl and perceived everything differently.

Now, of course, he would never dare to hit her. She and her body became the object of his love, the source of an intimate pleasure. Social norms and traditions made it no longer possible for them to fight because they were now a woman and a man. And only at night, alone in a big bed, they seemed to create the appearance of this struggle. The furious fight took the form of a sweet coitus when he impaled her with his penis and she screamed, scattering her hair over the sheet.

Sometimes they reminisced about the past and went fishing like in the old days. He even began to conduct with her a little like with a boy. So much memories during such trips came back. Only now she had long hair and wore a short summer dress. On which her breasts and sexy ass clearly stood out. They fished as before, as before they threw stones. Only now she did it differently, after the throw she bent her leg like a girl. On fishing trips, he made fun of her like he used to. During their school years, in the evening in a tent after fishing, they looked at magazines with naked girls. This time he also brought such a magazine to laugh. She didn't laugh, but looked at him like he was crazy. Then they went to bed. The night was hot and she slept in thongs and a bra. He didn't want to spoil the moment. He was flooded with nostalgic memories and he rather perceived her now as an old friend and not as a girl.

Time passed and she became a girl from a magazine and he was a real man. He remembered how their parents forbade them to be friends, but ironically they were now friends and even more than that. He looked at her body and desire arose in him. Beginning to light up. He woke her up with a kiss on her neck and removed her thongs. She habitually spread her legs and bent them. She knew that he loves morning sex. Now they knew everything about each other to the smallest detail. To such details that could not have been thought of before. Finally, she could be as frank with him as she could not be when they were teenagers. Their relationship has become very personal, more subtle and sensitive.

A year ago when he met her after a long separation, he did not recognize her, she became a real woman, it was so unusual. One day they met at one of the parties. She was embarrassed. He was afraid to approach her and took first step. A transgender girl who was his best friend. She told him that there was still a mutual ban from her and his parents on their friendship.

He didn't see her for several months. Nevertheless, he wanted to restore their friendship. Then he succeeded and they secretly talked, sometimes he came to her house. They talked and reminisced about old times.

Then he began to feel a strange attraction to her, to her body. He realized that he wanted her.

As he told her about it in a conversation.

"But it will destroy our friendship," she replied.

"No, our friendship will just go to a new level."

"But we were just a couple of boys who were friends."

"Yes, but that is in the past."

"But I still perceive you the same way I did then," she replied.

But he was no longer a boy, he was a grown man with his own desires. And he put his hand on her bare knee. It hit her like an electric shock. It violated all prohibitions.

"That will never happen," she said.

"How can one kiss break our friendship?"

After that kiss, everything in her head was mixed up. She left confused.

They didn't see each other for a week. Then he came to her house and they embraced each other.

She has changed. She became more confident. She knew what she wanted and went for it. Now in life and in bed she took on the female role. She became disciplined, responsible and mature. As if the transition helped her grow up. Thanks to estrogen, her body became mature, her breasts filled up, a figure took shape.

She had a serious relationship with her beloved man. But sometimes she again became the boy whom he remembered. Fooled around and laughed. Sometimes she began to act like that in bed with him. Even during intercourse, she deliberately tried to scream with her former rough boyish voice, only now the soft sounds of female voluptuousness were mixed with it.

They used to protect each other. Helped each other. He was her protector now, even though she was a little older. She liked being in bed next to his strong muscular body. At first, she could not get used to his steel pumped up muscles, he was like a living pile of stones. When she touched him, it was as if she hit something hard. Previously, during their school years, they supported each other, together they became stronger and felt more confident. Now she relied on his strength. When he was with her. In moments of sensual intimacy, his powerful body moved rhythmically, his broad back shielding the two of them from any danger. His arms wrapped around her tightly. She felt trapped. At such moments, she felt his strength and protection.

Sometimes it seemed to her that all this was an illusion of a real relationship and she just wanted to go back when her life was just beginning, and he was just a way to return the past. Maybe she was deceiving herself, but she really felt good with him now, she was sure of that.