Adult Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Can an old friendship turn into something more?
889 words
3.97
4.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/03/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her boyfriend was a Christian, so in bed he made her put a chastity device on her cock. He was afraid to touch him. He prefer to pretend that it doesn't exist. He was against transgender women until he met her. Her large, smooth, feminine thighs and soft skin gave him a strong erection when he lay down with her in bed at night. He perceived her as a woman and they had sex every day. At the same time, he still remained a homophobe, these seemingly opposite things coexisted in a strange way in him. After all, her love for her and sexual desire was purely heterosexual. Her body turned him on in the same way that catalogs of women's underwear had turned him on as a teenager. It was a man's healthy sexual desire for her woman's body.

Then, after they began to meet regularly, they canceled this rule. And she threw away the chastity device.

They grew up together as boys, went to the same school. There was always some mental connection between them. She felt it. He probably did too, but to a lesser extent. In their relationship then, of course, there was no sexuality, but there was honesty and understanding.

As a boy, she was stronger than him, more cunning, more dexterous. At the age of 19, she began taking female hormones. Now she was 28. He started rocking in college and now his shoulders were twice as wide as hers. He was a year younger than her. Without difficulty, he could pick her up and easily throw it on the bed.

Who knew that fate would bring them together again. And will divorce them into completely opposite roles. And she loved her role. As if their relationship continued, but on a deeper level. It was just as easy for them together as in childhood, but now their teenage years relationship has been stained with adult desires. Their relationship remained the same sincere, but became more intimate.

She still felt a certain advantage over him, as if they were still playing a childish game and she was teasing him, a game that had been almost two decades long. She sometimes denied him sex for several days and knew that he could not find a place for himself.

She knew that he was dependent on her feminine slender body, soft natural breasts, thick brown delicate hair. And of course he is mentally dependent on their relationship.

They also played with him as in childhood, only now the reward for him was the desired sex with her. She remained the same cunning fox as when they were teenagers. But the stakes have changed. As if the children had abandoned their toys. All their games were now played in bed.

They were one during their friendship at that time. Their souls were then as if connected. They were interested in the same thing, thought about the same thing, dreamed about the same thing. Now they became one during intimacy, when his big dick penetrated her, and gave her pain and delight from which her heart was cold, as if from fear, and he strongly squeezed her wide girlish hips, put her on himself, and her own the small penis dangled uselessly between her legs. And this was a continuation of the mental and spiritual intimacy that was at their early age. But now it was mixed with a stronger sexual pleasure. Nevertheless, it was precisely the continuation of those early relationships, they communicated in the same way as then, as if they had not parted. In fact, when she lay in front of him with her slender legs bent and taking him in an intimate secret act, she understood that this act, as it were, reveals their friendship and makes them more open. Only friendship acquires the power of passion. Undisguised acts of love are added to the relationship. His desire for her as a woman.

Why has everything changed so drastically? Previously, they could not imagine that they would be in the same bed. in different gender roles. Then they were just halves of which were attracted to each other. And now they have become those rugs that can now finally connect to form a single whole. And they can express it in heterosexual acts of sexual intimacy.

And she was still stronger than him. But stronger not physically, but by position. Physical strength no longer meant anything, it didn't matter who was stronger, since it was at school, but her erotic female attractiveness that she acquired was important.

She was as dexterous in bed as she was dexterous in their then childish games. Cunning in relationships, she could manipulate him through sex. When she wanted to encourage him, she was soft and pliable during intercourse.

As she spread her slender feminine legs in front of him, she marveled at the degree of intimacy their teenage years friendship had reached. And with all this, it was a continuation of those pure school relationships. It's like they never stopped.

During sex, she moaned in a high-pitched female voice, and in this voice he clearly heard her boyish voice from the past.

It didn't fit in his head that his teenage years friend had become a beauty with sly eyes. And what's more, he's sleeping with her now.