Adult Party Venture, or Adventure?

Story Info
When Hosting Adult Parties becomes a Family Affair.
10.8k words
4.4
37.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers

Edit of a fictional story with fictional characters all 18 or older. Some acts are taboo and might offend some readers. This is a second edit/proofing but does not guarantee that all errors have been found and corrected. Some parts have been changed from the original for continuity of the story. As always constructive comments on the story are appreciated.

_________________________________________________

I had set off on a new business venture, weddings, and all the surrounding events are a cash cow. Add in other types of birthday parties and the market was even bigger. I wanted to focus or specialize in adult parties, there is less competition and the chance for more profits. Examples are bachelor, major birthday parties, men only, or stag parties they are sometimes called, they draw a bigger crowd more attendees. Sometimes they are golf or bowling buddies, or just friends and their friends wanting to have a meal, drinks, and get crazy with some strippers in a controlled environment, the market is there.

Women like to get crazy at bachelorette or birthday parties too. We have also found with them they sometimes use their grapevine of friends to round up others that want to party with strippers in a more controlled private environment too, so they just have a party, I call them Hen/Rooster party, but do not use that term with them. They have even fewer choices to do this, due to the relativity small amount of clubs catering to them. Remember there are more females on the planet than men, and yes it's true girls do want to have fun.

I even work with other planners that don't want to be known for the adult part of a party, and work under my name. I let them deal with all the other stuff, decorations, food, and dealing with a band that thinks they are the next Stones.

The event business has been growing like crazy. Unable to raise the kind of money I needed to have my own place, something I thought was important for the things I wanted to do. But that would saddle me with more responsibility. I cut a deal with a friend, a partnership of sorts. Even though he had just started in the business as well, and was still building bookings. He liked the food catering part, and its profit margins, and was good at it.

He had a converted elementary school on a lease-purchase option, using mostly the all-purpose room. It was near perfect for what both of us wanted to do, it had a kitchen as it was a cafeteria, gym, and auditorium with a stage. I was soon giving him the majority of his bookings, and I was then just focusing on the adult part. A stag party usually consists of a steak dinner and a bar. He takes that revenue in lew of rent, the bar part of one of these can be big for him.

He had to do renovations, in what I thought was a stroke of genius on his part he took the gym mats that were left hanging on the wall and had them recovered. He had found out how loud the room was from crowd noise with them down. Now they actually help to improve the look of the room and absorb some of the noise.

My wife agreed to help with my part of the joint venture, and we set up a business to provide what is needed for bachelor or bachelorette parties, etc. She always loved them, letting her hair down with the strippers, sometimes even losing her bra and panties. We are an open couple sex-wise so as a couple the business was a good fit. My ideas were partially based on props, I had designed and built props in school for the drama department.

The biggest challenge we found was finding the right people to work for us and had to use agents to provide them at first. Most of the people out there running businesses providing live adult entertainment, simply work as agents for male and female strippers, leaving everything else to the organizers. These agents were almost pimps, and some were a little shady, difficult, not to mention greedy, taking a deep cut of our profit margins.

One of the props I came up with was a glory hole set-up. It was inexpensive to make. It is not common at adult parties but yet became what made our bookings soar, and would be the biggest hit at the male parties. As far as the girls most wanted to see the hot guys they were interacting with, and have a touchy-feely thing with them. The downside of drinking and participating in adult activities in front of friends is that you may regret it later. At a lot of these parties when ladies have too much to drink, they can go from ladies to sluts. Things like losing a top during a blow job, or even showing most or all of themselves can be humiliating later.

The glory hole wall gave them the option to just enjoy sucking a stripper's cock in private. At a woman's party we need less staff for the wall, sometimes only the strippers, and someone to supervise, we call it a private show, and they can go back there with only a good friend or even by themselves.

As far as men are concerned, we don't care, we just want our cock sucked, and sometimes the parties are based on it, and the majority of men there take advantage of the opportunity. So we need a full staff, we always make sure we have an extra or two, some rookies can't take it, or one might get sick, we tell them it was bad cum, not their fault. Most are just attendants, but we sell them all as hot strippers. Having the anonymity they do, makes it easier for us to recruit glory hole attendants, less fit and older attendents are a possibility.

In a male's case the ability to get and maintain a hardon, sometimes with the help of cock rings, or even medication. For women the ability and willingness to suck a cock, any cock is the main focus. It does not take a hot chick for us guys to get off, we just imagine that it is. Give us a hole to stick our cocks through, and we will take a leap of faith and assume we are getting a hot female's mouth to take it, especially when we are drunk.

My wife Lilly ran the girls' parties, and I ran the stags. By the way, my name is Bartholomew, a kid's worst nightmare is inheriting a name like that. Bartholomew William Johns III. My grandpa took Bart as his nickname, my dad Bill, it did not leave me with a good choice, I tried John but it became John-John on its own I did not like that. I finally set on Barry, but with two sisters already calling me Bro, it just stuck as a nickname with most of the family.

We were up and running, and successful in bookings, It bothered me that the profit was cut into by the cost by the strippers' agent's added fees, which could be quite large, and at one point increased. The only way to increase profits was to find some of our own people to work for us, eventually even hiring from the ones that were being supplied to us, without fees we could both pay them more, and have a more healthy bottom line. This worked fine for the most part, but the men handling the girls were more hardcore, I guess they were just pimps that were a little more refined.

Lilly and I eventually decided to try to eliminate having to use a middle man all together. She is a good recruiter, she is Bi, and knows what appeals to both men and women. I think we were both aware of what we were getting into and had opened our marriage a little more. I had already confessed to her that I had to use some pimp tactics to pull some of my girls away from their agents. Even confessing to making love to a couple of the female strippers, they had a bigger job, and sometimes ended up in a private room with men that might not be very young or attractive. What I did with them was just to prove I cared for them, taking a page from a pimps age-old playbook.

She had little trouble getting most men to come with us, they did not have many of the emotional needs the girls had. But it makes sense that she has to audition them, even if they were just manning the glory hole wall for a female party. Making sure they can maintain an erection, and that they can keep it up, they pretty much all have to be willing to take a pill if they want to make any money, and it sure helps us to not have to keep so many backups.

Auditioning was the word she used for admitting to at least sucking their cocks in the process. Lilly was not only a charmer, she was hotter than most of our female strippers, and that helps her recruit. She is a sexual being and likes giving blowjobs, and getting fucked by a hot younger guy now and then anyway. So we don't look at it as prostituting ourselves, at least in our judgment.

On both sides of the business we have to provide emotional support from time to time to keep a good employee, so we accept the fact that we do have to fuck one now and then for that purpose. We also consider it as stress relief for ourselves, as an occasional reason to have sex with someone else. We get busy and sometimes don't see each other for an extended period, and don't have a right to question each other's sex drive.

What could we do, a lot of this was not in our original business plan but you can not plan for everything you have to adapt, we had our savings invested and were both willing to do what was necessary to keep our business afloat.

As we built up some of our own staff, what we did not know was that these agents talk, they work together when one has a big party and needs more help than they have available. We were still using them for the same reason.

Behind our backs, a concerted effort was made by them to convince people not to work for us since we cut them out of a lot of parties, but we still needed to hire some from them for the occasional big one.

They were no different from us, we are all greedy, and would like to make more money. Eventually, a bunch of them got together and set up a boycott to teach us a lesson. They were smart, we did not know this was going on until a night before one of our largest parties, requiring at least three female strippers, and two called off, so did most of our glory hole attendants and we did not have a full staff yet anyway. We are not stupid we knew we were being boycotted.

We needed at minimum 6 to work the glory hole part of this party, but that would stress out the rookies, we should have more, we had a lot of guys expected. The wall is long, it has 8 holes, and we could use as many as we could fit for this one. For other smaller parties, we adjust that to the party size by plugging the extra holes with stock photos of males or females depending on the sex of the party, we wanted our clientele to imagine some girl like them behind the hole.

I also have added a little slot with text and arrow, about head height, it just said TIPs, with the arrow pointing down to it, and money tumbling down. You prefer to get them to put their tip in the hole right away, with guys they might tip well first to hopefully get a better job, otherwise there is a better chance they will pull out and walk away. I have had guys pass out too before they could get a tip out!

I have to promote tipping, I can not pay a girl enough to suck random cocks, at times as many as a half dozen or more. A lot of guys are not at their first glory hole party, they know that the quicker they tip, the better job they get, word gets around.

I got together with my wife, and she said she had a plan to take care of the girls needed for my party, and said, "Don't worry about the wall and strippers, but I might have to strip for the first time, but I have done it for you, and I have watched the hired hands enough. I may have to work the wall as well and suck some cocks in this case, I can't expect the girls to do something I won't do, some may be rookies."

I did not like the idea, but what could we do besides give up, cancel, and risk losing our business.

The entertainment part of the party started, and one of our strippers that showed up, brought a friend to debut so we had two girls working for the crowd. The last I had heard from Lilly she may end up being the closer. That was going to be tough for a rookie, almost if not total nudity is expected, but she said she had a pretty good plan, that was as of that morning at breakfast.

Not like she has not been naked around friends, and sometimes men before, we both went to college, and I think all freshman girls end up being tricked into it. This was going to be a bunch of drunk men though, and the last girl is expected to go out big!

She told me she had a unique outfit, she did not have time to order one, to get the pro stuff with velcro, etc, you have to go online. She both surprised me and turned me on when she said she is going to come out as an Angel in white and pink see-through material. I was concerned she might look too pure and innocent, after rethinking that, is that not what men want anyway?

She had told me she bought part of it, like the wings at a costume store and part just from the lingerie department at a more upscale department store and modeled what she bought for me. She likes to look sexy, and I like to see her that way. Having so many others see her was going to b tough. She had a layered see-through sheer nightgown, a short one with a skirt-type bottom like angels are depicted. It was different from what the pros wear, and I was not surprised. I was surprised that she did not have anything over her breast, they were under several layers, but none of them were opaque.

The opening girls did a good job, we should have had more than two, but the guys were reasonably happy, you learn to gauge a crowd in this business, you have to.

She came out looking hotter than any of our hired girls, and I am not just saying that because she is my wife. The flowing layers and the wings that had sequents around them that just glowed in the stage lighting just got their attention and cheers. That alone did not put me at ease, those were not strippers' clothes and she had to get them off in a sexy way, and in a crowd of possible gropers. But my guys were right with her, she said she was not going to give lap dances but she bet she would get the most tips, and that she would share with the others. I wouldn't have put money on it that she would be able to pull that off, and thought they might be disappointed. They like a girl in a G-String grinding their package and getting them hard, and ready to get their cocks sucked, she had to try to create that effect without contact.

She did have a little trouble removing the layers, of course, the wings had to go right away, it would take a costume designer to figure out a way to keep them. The thought of nothing but wings and a G-String is really sexy. As soon as she shed the first layer you could see her breast, and she had no pasties covering her nipples, and all the layers were sheer. After the second one and her tits became more clear, she started getting some real money. Then I was pretty sure she had no G-String on as well. It was a little unorthodox to show your pussy even partially obstructed too soon, most stop at the string, some give only a flash of their bare pussy.

Once she got down to being topless, and the last layer below she was getting some cash. She would get pretty close to them shaking her titties, and when she flipped up her last layer of skirt, they did not just get the ass and G-String look, they got full ass and pussy. The more flashes of that, the more cash she got. It was nowhere near the amount of cash I have seen my better girls get at G-String level with their performance but she is a rookie, and I wondered what more she could possibly do at that point? I was worried she might get boo's it happens, you don't want that, the girls on the wall tend to get ripped off too then. Once she got down to the last layer, her pussy was pretty clearly seen.

She no longer was working as close to the crowd, she had one of the gym mats, and a chair as props. She was not doing much more than she did closer to the crowd. She was teasing them lifting that layer and giving them pussy and ass flashes, but that was not enough. I was worried as she leaned over the chair, this is usually done in only a string too.

She moved to the mat and did some semi-naked Yoga. It revealed more of her pussy on the flashes. Some of them showed a little of the pink of her vagina, but she was further away and it was harder for them to see. I was getting concerned. Not much cash was being thrown her way. She got the most reaction when she did a doggie pose, holding herself up with one arm so her ass was in the air. She then reached back and ran her fingers through her crack, this showed more, and generated some excitement and cash. It was good, but not good enough to close a show.

She stopped then and bent over shook her breasts and made an announcement.

"I am willing to give up this last skirt, virtually everything but my piercings, and be naked for all you men, I have a piercing right above my clit with a real pearl I would like to show you. I will do that for you and more."

The crowd got crazy, my guys had to get on each side of her, a short distance away, to make sure no one tried to get too close. I was ready to join them if it got out of hand, but they are tough, and no how to show it.

They both had referee shirts and hats on, that was a surprise, I liked the look, she had the guys filled in on her routine and dressed for it. She then said, "I am going to send my officials to you. So as soon as you fill their hats, get ready to see my pussy and ass in full, and from all angles."

They went wild this was unusual in the industry, as you save total nudity pussy shots for private rooms, but we did not have that in our program. She gave them a tip for the wall though.

"If you are wondering, I will be taking my turn at the wall tonight, and you might get me. A little secret, I have a habit of playing with a guy's balls as I am giving them one of my special blowjobs."

I saw through her promise, if she has not already instructed the girls she would later, and more of them than her are going to be playing with balls tonight, I had a feeling it would be a record take at the wall.

They started at the back of the tables as she continued to work the chair, I noticed she was trying to get it centered under our only spotlight. and our guys were then compressing the cash in their hats with their spare hand at about halfway. Once they got back and took their places again, she was already full-filling her promise. Shaking her boobs as she leaned over the chair, the light being right on her was helping as she was giving flashes of her whole ass getting them all fired up. Once most of the cash was stowed, including what she had in her waistband. She wanted our guys to be done with that part so they can protect her.

She dropped the skirt to tremendous applause, now standing completely naked under the spotlight for the crowd, she continued by lifting one leg at a time. She would put one leg and foot on the chair, turn toward the crowd, thus opening up her legs to show her pussy to them. Holding the back of the chair with one hand, using the other perfectly manicured hand, with bright pink nails to drag between her pussy lips, letting two fingers disappear in the pink of her crack, simulating fingering herself. As she got to her clit she spread her two fingers in a "Y", with her pink pearl piercing in between them. Then rubbing her clit as long as it took to get it stimulated, she was playing to the crowd, making a face of pleasure as she was displaying her now excited and erect clit in itself to the crowd.

She repeated this on the other side of the chair so that side of the crowd could see. I thought she was going to overplay it but money was still flowing. When it did slow up she looked up at the crowd and announced,

"Oh God!, All you hot men watching me, it's going to make me, Oh!, Oh! I am cumming!"

Then she pulled her fingers out, them just glistening in the lights with her pussy juices, she told them,

"This is what I am going to do with the cocks I take at the wall later."

inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers