Adult Party Venture, or Adventure?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then put them deep in her mouth, taking some time to suck them, simulating sucking their cocks.

The crowd was going crazy it was just raining cash as she performed.

My security guys were both collecting it, and keeping them at bay.

Once the money stopped, she prepared to give them her finish. Bob my older security guy, put his hat on her head, also the cue to start the "You Can Keep Your Hat on Song" as background music I found out. Then he produced a pink velvet ribbon several inches wide, she sat down on the chair, knees together as he put it around her midsection tying it in the back, and securing her to the chair, and then he stood behind her to assist in making sure the chair would stay in place, and she would stay on it.

Lilly reached down her long tanned legs, got her hands behind her lower thighs above her knees. She slowly lifted her legs, moving her hands as she went until she had her legs as high as she could, almost beside her head. Her hands were getting close to her ankles then, and she started to slowly spread them. I had to see it, I moved over closer to the crowd who were going crazy again, and money was wadded up, and flying through the air toward her again. I was really worried that I did not have enough security, my friend from the kitchen was out with his staff, that included some young men, his waiters, I know he would be back up for us.

She could see the crowd, and the money so I think that made her go slower to try to milk more of it. When she finally got her legs spread as far as she could reach, her starting to open pussy was now directly in the light, then even the back rows could see inside her hole. She held herself there too until her face was turning red. I just could not believe what I was seeing. Once she came back down, she just held her arms up in a Y bowing her head to them, she could not do a full bow or curtsy strapped to the chair.

My guys came over to her, she gave Bob his hat and kissed him, they picked up the chair from the sides, but left her facing the crowd, and slowly walked her back to the rear curtains. She waved to them and threw kisses as she left. The opening girls were watching, our one pro that showed up was shaking her head in amazement. My partner came out of the kitchen, with a big push broom, and the two strippers and I were on our hands and knees picking up the money. There was a lot of fucking cash, I spotted some pretty big bills. I hoped they saved some for the wall, but it is just policy for the strippers to share some with them, just like waiters do with the busboys at most restaurants.

I was forced to ad-lib because we had to settle them down before we set them loose to use the wall. It was wild and noisy, but I gave my two girls the OK to work for the crowd and announce a free drink on the house. That did the trick, although I had to ask them to go back and help the bartender with the rush, mostly handing out beers. It bought time and kept them from making a big rush at the wall.

My guys opened the curtain but did not announce it, which kept it from being rushed. You don't want guys waiting in line with their cocks out and ready, that could cause a scuffle. My guys stood and made guys wait until a hole became available.

My mind was blown, I had tons of Lilly's cash to sort out, so I got a couple of the girls from foodservice and we sat in the kitchen and counted it all up. I could not believe it, Lilly made enough to give not just the girls a bonus. but all the help including my partner's kitchen help a bonus. We still would have enough to pay for an open bar for the after-party.

Things wrapped up at the wall, the customer had rides available, in this case, a couple of small limo busses waiting. They sign away my liability when they sign my contract. I provide the same service for my workers, this was a big party so there would be more than a few people that stay for it.

It took a while to get the stragglers out, and I had my guys take the girls back some towels and warm water so my people could get cleaned up.

One by one they filed out. First were some of my regulars, they know not to wear too many clothes, as it's easier to wash the cum off yourself. Then one of my wife's friends came out naked. That was just plain crazy, I never saw her act that way before, and as far as I know, there was no alcohol available. She came right up to me, she was fucking hot, she was a cheerleader in high school, and a knockout, still is. I was probably not looking too happy about it even though I was blown away seeing her naked.

I did not even have to ask her why she volunteered a logical explanation. She told me she wants to try dancing, but your wife was, and frankly, I was afraid I could not handle it. She suggested I try being naked in front of you, and the staff. Well, I was OK with that, My God she is hot, I wondered if Lilly was fucking with me though.

The next two that came out together I could not believe I was seeing. It was my mom, and mother-in-law, holding hands swinging their arms, both topless, I had seen my mom that way before growing up on occasion, there was a limited amount of modesty around the house. I had a mom and two sisters, one close to my age. You can't help but get a flash now and then, and at puberty, you might even try to facilitate it, and that goes for both girls and boys. I had been walked in on before, by my younger sister, an accident she claimed. Chrisy was obsessed with trying to see a man's stuff in her early teens, I thought I thwarted her efforts, and maybe I was successful in doing that, because I think she is still trying to see her Big Bro's stuff.

The moms were laughing at my expense, this one was a set-up by Lilly in a form of a dare to them. Mom said if she was willing to suck a bunch of old mens cocks for me, she had a right to mess with my head. They both looked pretty good, they are older MILFs' in most guys' books. My mother-in-law looks fuckable to me, and she had flirted with me before, I have been told mothers-in-law do that. But mom is mom, and it is hard to look at her in any other way.

A next-door neighbor, that we all assumed was gay came next, she was a tomboy, butch type. I always assumed she had her breast strapped down. I guess I may have been right about the breast, or she wears sports bras. She had them out too, courtesy of Lilly. As far as being gay, I am not sure, but she sucks cocks. Could be Bi or just willing to do what was needed to help out, she and I always got along, actually did some guy things. She looked good topless, not big breasted but ample, and she was fit.

The next two were my biggest shock, my two sisters, and yes topless. I was embarrassed of course, and my mom made the mistake of jumping in their shit as she herself stood there with my mother-in-law, both also topless. They won the battle with her, and they said Lilly already gave them shit. Chrisy told mom, we sucked cocks too, but we can't be topless? Truth be said, they too wanted to fuck with me. Siblings do that, but was this over the top?

I could not take my eyes off my younger sister's breast, she had those perfect teenage firm and perky breasts. I have always loved that kind of breasts, not too large for her petite body, nipples turned upwards, and rarely see them, they must go away with age. All this time I had the most perfect pair right on my little sister. I admit I had already dealt with the fact that my sisters turned me on with their piercings.

Chrisy, the younger one just turned 18 in the spring, and at her birthday party was so excited she lifted her top to show her big brother. I had to reach out, to grab her hands to make her put her top back down. She is cute as a button, but that bothers me, because that is a term you use for a younger girl, and I was not ready for her to be of adult age. She had a stud in the side of her nose I was aware of, and I had seen her belly button one. I thought, My God, I still should not be thinking about either of my sisters in such a sexual way.

My sister Sherry was a little embarrassed, I think as much as me, but also happy to fuck with me.

She is very attractive, and I had seen her body as a young teen, we played the show me yours I will show you mine game once, we are so close in age we went through the early stages of puberty together. We never touched each other, or even came close, it was more like a long flashing. The only thing that is still etched in my mind is the look she had on her face. It was when she saw it sticking out of my pubic hair, a flaccid penis, likely the first one she had seen, and her brother's. I think it stuck with me because she looked at me with disappointment, and said, "It is kind of small, does it ever get bigger? I was too embarrassed to answer back then, but it had a negative effect on my confidence until a couple of years later my first girlfriend started to give me blowjobs.

I thought that things were over surprise-wise until my hot sister-in-law came out au natural too, and was quick to tell me it was not in spite as well, she too thought she might want to try to strip sometime. I think she had other motives though, she has been flirting with and teasing me since I first dated Lilly, she was jealous because she liked me too, we even dated but things never got as far as sex. I guess I too have a feeling of regret that we didn't.

I think us having this business has opened up some other minds in our families. No doubt I would hire her if she finds she can take it. I admit I would still like to fuck her, but it is not likely Lilly would be OK with that. Even if I wanted to, she would be the wrong person to cheat with, being she is my wife's sister, and might even tell her in spite. Sisters and mothers-in-law flirting with and fucking their sons-in-law is not uncommon, it does not just happen on porn sites.

Then came my wife, leading the way for the last of the girls. She came marching out, stopping to pause in the stage lights. The sequins on her angel wings and glitter make-up just sparkled and stood out, just like her nipples. I guess that happens when they are all you have on. I was not surprised about that, she was looking so fucking hot. She was excited, and ran to me and jumped in my arms, and started kissing me. "Did I do good Honey? I told you not to worry about my end, did I bring in a lot of money?"

"Lots of money, on both fronts, your part of the show broke all records, and the wall did as well, I don't even have the wall counted yet. I am sure we can give all the girls at least an extra 100. to 150. tonight, even before I get the rest counted. We can also pay for an open bar, I always hated only buying the first round. I hoped it was not a mistake, not because of the cost, but it was already getting rowdy and we have had some wild ones that I think could have been described as a near orgy, telling me, family and strippers after parties should never be combined. In this case the extra partial and full nudity was bound to be a catalyst for sex.

I was right, I had to lecture Chrisy not long after, as some of the dressed people were losing clothes, and the topless were losing more, she might as well have been naked, she was down to panties, more like a thong, really highlighting her perfect teen ass. She and some other girls, well women, as one of them was my mom had already removed the shirts of my security guys and some male kitchen help. There was a shortage of men and even I was a target, I let them have my shirt, showed some bare chest, but did not go down to my BVDs like some of the other guys.

I told both my sisters that their panties were not to be lost, but I know Chrisy she is a rebel. I had to try to adjust to the sight of her all over again with most of her ass sticking out, she was so fucking hot that way, I have jerked to a lot of girls with bodies that looked like hers that on the internet. Her body would be found there by searching for a perfect teen body.

I hope it never shows up on one of my searches. She is just so fucking sexy perfect breast, ass, and tiny waist. Sherry as I think I have already said is a little bigger girl, and at least a little more mature. I liked the fact that her tits were bigger, but Chrisy would be my dream girl if we were not related, she is just a little sexpot.

Surprisingly my security guys, Bob and John the younger ones were tit men I guess, and they were hanging with the two (MILF) moms. They were still just topless thank goodness, they did not go any further, but they were all over my guys. My mom and dad are currently separated, but Lilly's mom is not, I mentioned it to Lilly, and she said to let her have some fun, maybe she will get some strange cock, my dad is a couch potato.

There was even more nudity in the room as the drinks kept flowing. Some girls, I think my sister was involved, had pantsed one of the servers. If it was not for them we would have had a bigger deficit in men. We found with male parties with booze, it's better to have male servers, women would get better tips, when they pass the hat, but get harassed. The young server was as drunk as they were and was in only his jockeys, but I think his cock was trying to get out of them on its own.

I saw my sisters look at me to see if it was safe to help it get out, and maybe even suck it for him, again it's not unusual at a stripper after party, but this was a hybrid party having family involved, I tried to give a "no way" shake of my head to them, but that would probably just delay the escalation.

My security guys disappeared mysteriously, at about the same time as the moms. This gave their daughters more freedom to get crazy. Some of the girls were together commiserating I noticed. I figured that was not good, as my sisters, and sister-in-law was involved, maybe even the leaders of the group.

Lilly was getting fucked up, and still naked, tried to convince me to loosen up, she told me she had been to a naked beach with her brother's, that I should show my sisters and the other girls a little of what was under my jockeys, it might be enough to get them to quit harassing you. I did not buy it, but again she gave away the fact that I may be a target of the gang of horny drunks and siblings. Lilly gets ornery and horny when drinking, she would throw me to the Wolve's if it came down to that. I was more than buzzed but was way behind most of the crowd.

Soon I was being surrounded, I did not know what was going on until my butch neighbor took me down to the floor all by herself, just like she did when we were kids playing football. It was not that big of a group but they were on all sides of me, had me down. I was protesting loudly, and they threatened to gag me if I did not quit cursing at them, and that I was theirs, "Just fucking enjoy it," was a quote from my wife. They were just plain drunk at this point, you don't underestimate an out-of-control gang of drunk women.

The next thing I know I felt them get a hold of my jockeys, that might have been OK, but I looked down to see my BVDs twirled around in the hands of my sisters, they were not afraid to get me naked.

I hoped that Lilly would keep things from getting too out of hand since my mom was missing. I was concerned about my sister's conduct, I did not like what I was seeing of Chrisy's drunk side. She was not old enough to drink, it could threaten my friend's liquor license. He was getting too drunk to care I think. He was trying to avoid cheating I could tell but was eyeing up the naked ones.

I was still more pissed than aroused when I heard Chrisy say, "Look girls, isn't Bro's little wiener cute." I heard a lot of giggling. I know they were teasing, and I should me old enough not to let it bother me because I do not have a tiny dick, I am a grower, if they would have done it just a few minutes ago when I first seen my sister's hot bodies it would have been impressive. I was pissed and that did not help things either, as I got up off of the floor I could see that my sisters were no longer just topless, they took the opportunity to join the other nudes, my threat to them about not losing their panties meant nothing, at this point most of us were missing most or all of our clothes.

I was not off of my sisters' minds, because Chrisy said to Sherry, "I think we can fix it, I know my brother has more than that to offer, lets's show everybody what he has, let's give him a big hug and say we are sorry for exposing his cute little penis."

Although hesitant, Sherry joined in a sibling hug, I was not happy being naked hugging my gorgeous and shapely naked sisters. They held me tight and I could not get loose, I have been through worse things though I liked the feeling of it.

Chrisy, "We will let go when that cute little thing of yours between your legs comes to life."

It did not take long, hugging two hot siblings naked for the first time, worked the way she predicted. I could feel it start to grow, and press against my sisters' naked flesh. Both of them had a hand on my ass, and around my back, pushing their breast into me, exciting me even more, and yes I could feel their hard nipples. I was feeling some action down there, but uncomfortable otherwise, especially being in front of a crowd.

Chrisy to Sherry, "What do you think, anything happening down there. I will try to find it down there sis"

I felt Chrisy take her arm from my back and work it down between us, then felt her wrap it around my now erect cock. Checking all of it out, making it swell even more, she rubbed my knob and it gave me a chill.

"Yep, I think I found a hard rod with what feels like the top of a mushroom on the end of it, want to take a look?"

They stepped back, but she still had her brother's cock in her grip, now in front of the others. Sherry reached out, and Chrisy smacked her hand with my knob. Sherry said, "next time I get to play with it." Chrisy gave it a few strokes before she let it go, they were both were drunk and had the giggles. There will be no next time I thought at the time.

I was rock-hard at that point, standing there with my cock sticking straight out in front of everyone, and Chrissy playing with it made some pre-cum form on the tip, and was now the subject of many people's attention. I was embarrassed about the pre-cum caused by my siblings, but with what I was now showing, I had something to be proud of, being stared at in a whole different way.

I was no longer being made fun of, it had hurt my feelings a little, even though it was in jest. I now had time to think about the strange new feelings I experienced as my sisters sandwiched my nude body, and the youngest one wrapped her hand around this big brother's cock, and played with it long enough that he would not be embarrassed with the erection she helped him achieve.

I just had to take more time to look both of my sisters over again, they took my breath away with their beauty and sexy nude bodies, but I did not want to share that beauty with anyone, especially the young food servers. But I was well aware of the fact that I was not going to get them to put anything back on, not on anybody for that matter at this stage of the party. This was now purely a stripper after-show party.

Not a situation I would ever have dreamed of, but I guess if we were raised nudists the hug might not have been so unusual, but wasn't her decision to help her brother out just special?

My sister-in-law Jill was now hugging me too, she was not going to miss the opening, she was drunk and nibbling on my ear as she too snuck a hand down to check out my my now throbbing hardon.

At this point let's just consider anyone I mention, drunk and wanting some actual sex, I was feeling my drinks too, and horny as hell.

Jill did not just hug me, and check out my cock, she clearly wanted to take things further. She still had her hand down there playing with my balls now too. I liked it of course but this was dangerous territory with my wife. I rejected her advances at first to be safe. Then I saw Lilly was not paying attention to her husband and sister, her interest was now my partner Rob, he was still just shirtless, but that would probably not last long with my horny naked wife hanging on him. I seen enough to know she made the advances, how can I blame him. If I saw someone's wife give a hot show as mine did, I would not be fighting her off.