Adult Party Venture, or Adventure?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think the two sisters were playing a game, Lilly did not like her sister hanging on me, and me not rejecting her, so we became the target of her revenge. It did not bother me, we have even fucked other people in front of each other before. Rob his wife, and we have been naked together in his hot tub, we did not swap, but ended up leaning our wives over the side and fucking them in front of each other after too many drinks.

I had to deal with another new experience, Chrisy had a mouth full of a server's cock over in one corner, the one she had helped strip. Looking at her as my little sister I was pissed, but looking at her as the sexual beast she was developing into was different. It was so fucking hot to see her naked with a mouthful of young cock. I just hoped that was as far as it went, by then it was not the only oral going in the room, I had yet to see a penis penetrate a vagina though.

Lilly was really working Rob, and had his pants off now, and was blowing him. We looked at each other, and he gave me what I thought was an "Oh Well what am I supposed to do." gesture, and he was right, what could I say, my naked sister-in-law was now on her knees holding my naked ass while she was licking my cock and balls.

I really lost interest in what Lilly and Rob were doing for a while. I found that having your cock sucked by an in-law while watching your youngest sister suck a fit young guy's cock at the same time was beyond satisfying. I had a rear view of Chrisy, and that ass of hers is so perfect sticking out like that as she held him by his ass and sucked his cock. It was my first clear look at her pussy, just seeing it from the front was a thrill, seeing it as the highlight of a rear view of her was even better.

I was not sure where Sherry or my mom was, and I guess it was a good thing that my mom was gone for now and not seeing what her kids were doing.

I finally spotted Sherry she had made a friend, or two I guess. She was with one friend of Lilly's, and they were sharing one of the other servers. We were a little short on the male side, but you make do. They were the first to get one of the mats off of the wall and were laying on it. To my surprise, Sherry was the first to have a cock in her somewhere else than her mouth. I had seen live fucking at some of our other after-parties, but this was the first time one getting fucked doggie was my sister.

My view of Sherry was eating pussy as she got fucked. I know she is my sister, but I was aroused, already had a hard cock that was currently being serviced, how could I not wonder what it would feel like being the one that was fucking her. I had to turn away for a while.

I was back to looking at Chrisy, she was laying back on one of the mats. Once the mats were discovered as possible mattresses, they were now scattered around with naked bodies on them.

She had her knees up, and legs spread. Now I was being treated to some of her pink, and her clit piercing. I did not know what happened to the guy she was with, then saw him standing naked and excited as he rifled through his pants pockets. He pulled out a strip of condoms. I tried to pull away from that scene, I did not like where this was going, she is no child, but she is my baby sister.

Not that much later, just as I was coming to terms with what I was seeing and had turned away, I heard the loud voice of my little Chrisy. She had moved behind a table, for what they thought was privacy. It did not hide enough for me to not be able to know she was being pounded by the young man I had seen with the condoms. Her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around him, her heels were digging into his ass cheeks as he continued on a quest to get his nut I assume. I guess looking back that was a sign that what he was doing was just fine with her. My little sister was so loud though, at the time it was just yelling to me, a reason for a big brother to be alarmed.

I was not thinking right and jumped into protective brother mode. Enough that I pulled my cock out of Jill's mouth long enough to hurry over there. I quickly realized what a stupid thing I had done when I was standing over them with a rock-hard cock of my own. Even worse when I looked at her lying there under him and saw that look of joy on her face close up. That yelling that made me react was just praise for her young stud's work. She handled it well, composing herself enough to smile and say, "I'm OK, Isn't the act of fucking someone just beautiful Bro, I hope I get to see your hard cock stroking your Sweet Lilly, and hope you realize how hot it's for me having you watch me take this hot guy's cock!"

She knew I was upset and that calmed me down, I both made an ass of myself, and turned myself on beyond belief, now seeing both my sisters having any kind of sex in the middle of a party crowd. I should have been proud of Chrisy for who she picked, I would not have offered a condom at that age, and would not have had one with me if the girl ask me to use one. I did take time to look at them from a different perspective, a young guy, athletic teen body, balls deep in the perfect teen body of my sister giving her pleasure. She was right it was beautiful sex.

I had no choice at that point, I was almost dripping pre-cum I needed to fuck someone too, and I had a partner I have always lusted for, and she was all primed up and waiting. I looked over and saw Rob and Lilly on a mat in a 69, also seeking privacy behind a table. My wife had a mouthful of his cock, and he had his tongue deep in her pussy.

What a chance to go one up on Lilly. I took Jill by the hand and walked over. I laid down on my back beside my wife and Rob, they were not taking up much room that way. Then motioned Jill to climb on. I was so worked up and backed up, I had not even had time to jerk off that week. I almost came just watching my sister-in-law guide herself over my hard cock. It felt so good to me to be in her and to see her breast go up and down as she stroked me. It sure took my attention off, my sisters. I did not even try to look at Lilly and Rob anymore.

Soon Lilly knew it was time to at least match the cards I was showing. I think she took it as a duel, and the next time I looked over she was holding her legs up, not as far as in her show, but enough to open up her hole, and making it so if Rob had to go in from above, almost pile driving her. It did not bother me too much, I knew some of her verbal reactions were exaggerated, he had not fucked her long enough at that point for her to be that loud.

I was able to get back and focus on what I was doing to Jill, or her me I guess. I admit though that I did take note that when hard, Rob had me beat at least thickness-wise. I was not jealous that he was fucking my wife, but a little envious of his cock, he is a little more blessed than I. I was back into what I was doing, I had always wanted to fuck Jill, and was not disappointed. She was holding a breast and working her clit, and was making some noises of her own. Soon her neck started to flush, and then she went off, soaking me and the mat, she is a squirter.

I knew what I had to do, for myself and for vengeance to Lilly. The few times I have had this kind of chance to fuck someone I had lusted for a long time, I have wanted it to be more intimate. I wanted her missionary, I wanted to kiss her, just make out as we fucked. I like it, the woman usually likes it, and your wife hates watching it I assume.

I did end things missionary, imagined fucking her, and how my cock would feel in her for years and this was what it felt like in my imagination. Nice and warm and cozy. Feeling her legs against the sides of my ass, and her hands around my neck pulling me down for some more tongue wrestling. It was just me and her in that big gym, everyone else was on their own, including my wife, who was getting pretty damn loud with that thick cock pounding her. I did not need to look I knew what that looked like.

The pussy I was in was smooth and awesome feeling. I went deep in her vagina and now had her legs up on my shoulders so I could go even further.

It was not long before I got a review, and surprisingly from my own wife, "Oh Fuck Yeah!," Lilly told me, "You really know how to fuck a girl."

That was eventually adopted by my current lover, "Oh God that feels good, pound me like you do my sister."

She was getting off on using sister in her praises, kind of like calling a guy daddy. She was close I thought, and I was not far behind her, I could not wait to cum, and when she did I sped up until I did. It was a good thing I was close, because all the fluid that came out with her orgasm, was fucking with the friction I was getting.

I finally pulled out and finished on her belly and breast. I rolled off of her, and felt naked flesh, on my ass, I was hoping it was Lilly's and not Rob's. Then I felt Lilly throw her leg over me and, climb on, kissed me, and then reached over me to her sister and kissed her, and they told each other they loved them.

We all just rested although I was still hard, I needed to get my breath.

Things were quieting down, and my Lilly said, "I think we should show this select crowd something I want to try for an optional way to end a show, something similar I would like to add the next time. Once I do it, I think you should be ready with your cock and fuck me that way. Yes, I am hooked on this stripping stuff, I loved the attention of all those horny men."

I had a hard time standing up being drunk and was making an old man noise doing it, and I am in my mid 20's. My butch neighbor who I had lost track of actually put out her hand when she heard me, one hand in mine the other on my naked ass, to help me up and send me on my way. I stretched a little to get ready to fuck my wife and give her some of my cum in front of our biggest after party yet, over a dozen people with Rob's staff. It was a good chance for Lilly to try something new, although the fucking would have to be simulated with a G-String on a show to not get busted. I was a reluctant new performer but it was exciting, a little exhibitionist in all of us I guess.

I was walking there with my cock sticking straight in front of me. She was already working her way into the pose she used to end her strip show. She had enlisted some help like before, this time it was her recent fuck, and my business partner, a naked Rob, and maybe had her legs back a little further, and spread wider. There she was, legs beside her head. Rob had some help from two naked young servers, one on each side of the chair just keeping it secure, they were a little wide-eyed at my hot wife. Rob had a hold of Lilly's legs for her this time, freeing up her arms.

I walked up, leaned in to kiss her, she had her arms free now she tried what she wanted to add, I stood back so others could see. She took her hands down below, her pussy was showing some of the pink of her opening, all she had to do was place her hands on each side to open it wider. She was careful not to spread it open so far as to make it grotesque instead of just hot. There was a gasp and some applause, as you could see deep inside her vagina this time. I am sure that would have brought even more cash, and maybe a riot, the cops for sure.

I was on, and even with it open and ready, I did not know exactly how to guide my dick in her, I needed my hands to hold on to her, or most likely reach through to the chair back, I might have got lucky and hit the hole. Then I heard my little Chrisy's voice, "Don't worry, I got you, Bro," then I felt one of her little hands caressing my cock, pretty fucking freaky for a second or two. Then I realized that she was coming in from the side and had a hold on it, and was ready to help guide it in, I was fucking my wife not only in front of my family now, but with the help of my little sister.

I threaded my hands and arms between Lilly's long legs and arms and got a hold on the back of the chair. My legs were flexed and a little uncomfortable, but the pain was worth it. I pushed into my wife's fine pussy, as Lilly and Chrisy let go, Lilly's vagina accepted it and was hugging it now. I looked Lilly straight in the eyes. Talk about awkward and pleasurable a the same time. But I had the sexiest woman in my world receiving me, there was no tables blocking anyone's view, we were in front of a crowd of friends and strangers, an exhibitionist's wet dream.

She felt so good, I quickly forgot the pain, my biceps were the only muscles burning, it was a highly modified missionary we were in. I was able to stroke her pretty good, I think Rob left a little something in there for me to use for lube, even though I was still a little lubed from her sister. It was pretty quiet other than her moans and my grunts, I just went for it, this was the closer after all.

I received a warm flash through my body, the view, of my Lovely Lilly, add having a crowd that included close family watch turned out to be a turn on. Even though they inspired me, I managed to tune them out. It was just me a Lilly fucking like we would at home. Knowing that they were getting the view of my cock going in and out of my love caused me to speed up and I went off in no time. I filled her with everything I had left and did not linger long after I got off, it became uncomfortable for both of us after the ecstasy.

I was standing there naked with my cock dripping my cum, but was getting little attention. My quickly forming creampie on my wife's beautiful pussy had it, Lilly just open her lips a little with he fingers, and said, "If you want some pie girls, hurry I can't hold this pose long."

There were many takers, my two sisters were first in line, Sherry just scooped up some of her big brother's pie, then sucked her fingers clean. Chrisy had to get right in there and scooped up some with her tongue. What better way was there to show the love they have for their big brother.

Lilly was getting up and stretching, and I was there to hug and kiss her. Our moms came walking back escorted by, and in the arms of my security. They did not see it thankfully, but they had the we just got fucked look on their faces.

What do you say to your mom, when you know she just fucked your employees, and you're standing naked with your hard dick dripping fresh cum?

You change the subject, "Well Mom, did my guys pass your audition?"

"Fuck Yeah, with flying colors, how did your girls do."

"Just fine, we have a new Star or Angel on the Stripper end of the show, and judging by the cash taken in at the wall, a bunch of pretty competent new Cocksuckers."