Adult Sex Ed Ch. 02

Story Info
Whitney and Classmates return for a second week of Sex Ed.
8.1k words
4.68
12.4k
12
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most noticeable, was that the temperature in the room was hotter than the week previous. The temperature outside hadn't changed much but it was noticeably hotter in the room and many people, including Whitney, were regretting their choice in wardrobe. She had already decided to remove the cardigan she had spent 5 minutes deciding on in her apartment.

Maybe less noticeable, but definitely there was a feeling that they were all crazy for showing up for a second week. Whitney herself felt ridiculous. Save for Claire and Marc, the married couple, no one was speaking to each other. They all sat in stunned, stuffy and sweaty silence. But, it was encouraging that not a single person who had finished the class last week had skipped the second week. All 6 boys and each of the 4 girls had returned for whatever craziness Professor Collier had in store for them tonight.

It had been just a week ago that each of them had lined their desks in a row, stripped their lower garments and trotted through the center allowing every other person in the class to fondle their genitalia. Considering how close they had been just a week earlier, one would think it would be easier to speak to each other. But just by showing up, they showed they were committed to the class, at least for now. In fact, each of them that Whitney could see had brought a Doctor's note that Professor Collier had asked them to bring, stating that they were STD free. Whitney was kicking herself for forgetting hers in the car. She debated with herself on whether or not she should go down the three flights of stairs to fetch it before class but when she finally made to go find it, the door opened at last to reveal Mrs. Collier.

She smiled widely to greet them, almost out of relief. "Good Evening everyone. It is great to see all of you." She surveyed the class in admiration. "It looks like most of you brought your Doctor's notes. If you could all come up and place them on the desk so that I can look them over."

And everyone did, slowly, except for Whitney. She raised her hand and apologized, "I have mine in the car, do you want me to go get it, or wait until after class?"

Mrs. Collier considered it for a moment but waved the question away, "I don't think we'll have any meaningful penetration today, I suppose it can wait until after class, just don't forget. Honestly, it's my fault. I should have thought of it before last class"

She began to absentmindedly rifle through the papers on her desk, "We're just waiting on one more, so let me look through these. If she's not here by then, we'll just go ahead and start without her."

Whitney's eyes narrows and she did a quick head count again. Four girls, six boys, just like last week. Was someone joining the class late? She noticed a few other confused faces as Mrs. Collier ran through the last of the doctor's notes.

The door opened again, just as Mrs. Collier was wrapping up.

It was the blonde that had left the previous week. Well, she almost left. When Whitney was a knuckle deep in Mrs. Collier, she had made eye contact with her through the door window and that was the last she thought she would see of her until now.

Mrs. Collier beamed, "Oh, Rachel. I'm glad you made it."

Rachel blushed prettily and dug a doctor's note out of her bag. She thrust it at Mrs. Collier and hurried to take a seat, farther from others in the class.

Mrs. Collier smirked but hid it before Rachel could see her, "Rachel reached out to me after class and asked for some more context about the course and a review of the first class. I invited her back today if she was comfortable and she is of course free to leave at any time."

Logan raised his hand, so polite. "It's hot in here, can we move to a different room or something?"

The professor shook her head in response. "No, I'm sorry. I specifically requested with the custodian for a warmer class today and going forward." She grinned, "I think we will all appreciate warmer hands."

And with that several faces, including Whitney's, blushed.

"Last week, was an introduction." Mrs. Collier began. "It was the best way I could think of for us to become comfortable with each other and to dip a toe into the water so to speak."

"It wasn't toes we were dipping," James commented and that brought some nervous giggles from a few in the room, including Professor Collier, though she tried to hide.

"We'll that might be for a later class," She giggled.

"Today, is an introduction to foreplay."

James groaned, "Foreplay is boring."

That got a quick shake of the head from Professor Collier, "Not if you're doing it right and unfortunately most Men think that way. The truth is, that it really doesn't take much to get Men going, in fact I would bet money that half of you have erections already."

Some nervous shifting from the boys may have provided evidence to support that claim.

"Women are different though and often the thought of sex isn't enough to get us completely ready. For many women, it's not the physical act of sex itself, it's the idea of sex and what meaning there is behind the sex that can get us going, more than just a simple touch. So I would love to tell you that this class will be," she paused, considering the best word, "equal, but the harsh truth is that most men come pre warmed up, and that most men also have no idea what they're doing."

"Shouldn't women be in charge of their own arousal?" Alex asked.

"This isn't a solo activity Alex," Mrs. Collier answered, "It's a team sport. Yes, it's true that less women admit to masturbating compared to men and it's also more difficult for Women to learn how to masturbate correctly. The vagina is a more complex organ than the penis is."

"So with all that being said, today's lesson will be about foreplay. We will spend time talking about ways to prime men, but the majority of this lesson will be female-centric. I need everyone to move their desks into a half circle, around my desk here."

They did and Mrs. Collier paused to let them do so. "For this lesson, each woman in the class will strip," she paused, "to their panties and sit here on the desk. I may change the pose if I feel like it, but for the most part, you'll be sitting on the desk, with your feet gracing the floor. Each boy will partner with one girl and attempt to make her as wet as humanly possible."

Whitney was wet just thinking about it. It was an uncomfortable prospect, but an exciting one too. Rachel looked shocked, regretful. Claire looked indignant, Naomi looked bored, but Tawny looked excited if anything else. Whitney dared not to look at the boys.

"I won't be going first today or at all," Professor Collier stated, "Instead I'd like a volunteer."

Tawny was the only one to raise her hand, quickly if not immediately. Professor Collier nodded and Tawny stood up slowly. She took her time undressing. It was the first time she had really gotten a good look at the girl and Whitney realized she would be getting her first real good look at everyone today.

Tawny was an average height, with Red hair shaded more orange than red. It had a modest curl to it and fell down a half inch passed her shoulders. She had milky, creamy skin with patches of freckles on her shoulders and Whitney now saw that a few dotted around her eyes as well. While she wasn't fit or even thin, she cut a trim figure with just a little extra skin in most of the important places. She might struggle with her weight later in life but for now she was simply curvy and perfectly fine to look at. Her face was her true defining feature, helped by her incredibly smooth skin. She looked angelic and innocent, like she'd never done the things she was about to do before. But all of them looking at her knew that was a lie. She was too pretty for that. She revealed her breasts and those were a good feature too. They weren't overly large, but they had enough weight to them that no one would call them perky. She had virtually no areolas either and the tiniest pink nipples like little islands in a cream sea. She kept her panties on, a periwinkle lace number. Whitney made a mental note to consider more exotic underwear for the future.

She leaned against the desk, the small of her back resting against it and her feet touching the floor and Mrs. Collier continued, placing a hand on Tawny's shoulder.

"The mistake most men make is to immediately rush in for the vagina, or if they consider themselves educated but aren't they'll reach for the clitoris instead."

And with that, Mrs. Collier turned from addressing the class and turned toward Tawny, who noticeable inhaled. She placed a hand on the inside of Tawny's thigh and gently, but firmly drew it closer to her own body.

"There are many spots on a woman's body that can really get her going, before you even get to the hot, heavy stuff." She rubbed her palm from the top of Tawny's thighs, slowly toward the insides, pinky finger surely grazing against her labia. "The inside of the thigh is a great location. You can either use your entire hand or," and her she switch and used a single finger and ran it up the crease where the thigh met the inner hip, "You can just use a single finger."

"Narration can also be important. Sometimes just hearing about the sexy things a person might have done to them can be enough." She leaned closer to Tawny's, so close that she might feel her breath on her neck and her lips brush the tip of her ear.

"The top of the hip," She whispered intimately to Tawny, and loud enough so the class could hear, "Straight down the top of the thigh and even the kneecap all have sensitive spots that can make her squirm."

Whitney squirmed, surely others were too. Tawny looked like her entire body had been electrified.

"Make sure you alternate, and don't pay attention to just one spot." She switched her hand over to the inside of Tawny's opposite thigh. "Working in one area for too long can make the area less sensitive and dull, so switch which areas you pay attention to."

While talking, ever so close where Tawny was sitting, she extended her tongue out and licked the area behind the ear near where the neck began. Tawny turned her head instinctively until both of their noses were touching and Tawny's eyes went searching for the Professor's. Their gazes met briefly before Professor Collier allowed the softest kiss. Their lips parted briefly and their tongues greeted in between before the teacher broke off the kiss.

She spoke just a few inches from Tawny's face, at a whisper. "It's important to be unexpected without feeling like you're all over the place. Take your time and be deliberate." She broke her gaze with Tawny and addressed the rest of the class. "Every person is different, some of the things we will discuss today will work with some, but not everything will work for all. It's important to communicate with your partner when they've done something you like, either verbally or non-verbally."

She leaned back into Tawny and placed her hand deliberately next to Tawny's thigh. "For instance, if Tawny would like to encourage me to continue, she could open her legs just the slightest bit or be even more direct and place my hand where she wants it to go."

And Tawny did both, without much more direction. She opened her legs and leaned back into the desk a little farther and perhaps too eagerly grabbed her teacher's hands and placed it just below her stomach at the waistband of her underwear. Then slowly, she inched the teacher's hand further down.

Professor Collier's hands moved slowly, going to work and Professor Collier allowed her one last, long kiss.

And when she pulled away, Tawny moaned.

"I'm sorry, but I'm here to teach, not to do." She smiled apologetically at Tawny before turning her attention to us. "James, can you demonstrate what you know for the rest of the class. I've already done most of your work for you."

Whitney tried to hide the jealousy. She was trying to figure out her weird attraction to the arrogant boy who was already removing his shirt and standing up. Almost every personal trait about him managed to turn her off and on. Maybe it was the arrogance or the sexually charged class from the last week that had turned her on so much, but in either case she was disgusted with herself for blowing him last week. He hadn't even pushed her too hard on it. She had never sought something out like that before.

She watched him approach Tawny. He was tall, and lanky with just a bit of muscle to him. His red hair was almost blonde and looked blonder still next to Tawny's Red-orange hair. He had the same skin tone she did, if not a touch darker, but they complemented each other well. If Tawny's was excited or crestfallen that he was chosen, she didn't show it either way. If anything she looked, robotic, as if she had been set on a mission that needed to be completed at all costs.

To his credit, James started out with placing both of his hands on the insides of her thighs and looked as if he would bend down and kiss her neck. But Tawny was moving at a different speed. She fumbled with his jeans and within no time at all had worked her hands into his underwear, fondling the amazing package that he held there.

This action lost any of James composure that he went in with and soon they were openly kissing. James worked one hand into her waistband and began to furiously work it around in some sort of fashion. Without completely jacking him off, Tawny was pretty close, fondling at a furious speed and seemingly everywhere inside his pants.

Whitney frowned. This wasn't foreplay and even though it was hot, it wasn't following the lesson. She glanced over at Professor Collier, but couldn't tell if she was mad or disappointed or even turned on. But in either case, she let it continue for another minute before she stood up, loudly scooting her desk back.

Reluctantly, James and Tawny pulled apart as Mrs. Collier approached them. "Well maybe that was an unfair lesson. I had already gotten the car warmed up, so to speak. I didn't set you up for success, she probably didn't want to go through the slow stuff again. You can go sit down now. Would anyone else like to go next?"

And after a small period of silence, Naomi stood up, almost bored. She walked past a disappointed looking Tawny and a clearly blue-balled James. She began to remove her clothes. She was short, hardly reaching 5 ft. Her hair was long and lustrous with just the smallest amount of curl to it. She was some sort of Latina, with full beautiful, rosy cheeks and when she allowed herself a rare smile her dimples lit up the room. Outside of the classroom, she might even be bubble.

When she took off her clothes, she revealed a set of wide, full hips and a chest to match. She had large milk chocolate areolas and Hershey kiss nipples that were already well at attention. Surprisingly, she removed the plain black panties she wore too displaying a full, but trimmed patch of hair. She leaned back against the desk nonchalantly, again almost bored.

Professor Collier selected Ben to get up and join her and Whitney wandered if she was purposely selecting couples who looked somewhat similar. Naomi rolled her eyes visibly and Whitney hoped Ben hadn't seen it, to spare his feelings.

Ben approached cautiously, not bothering to take his shirt off and Whitney was pretty sure she knew why. Ben wasn't unattractive necessarily, but there didn't seem to be much to him. He was an average height, but terribly skinny. He had dark, curly hair and a darker complexion to match Naomi's. He approached Naomi tentatively and by the way he approached, it confirmed Whitney's suspicion that he had the least amount of experience of anyone in the room. Whitney looked to Mrs. Collier to see if she was going to offer any kind of guidance to the couple, but she seemed content to just watch for now.

For the longest time, they just stared at each other. Naomi had big brown eyes and she had used an excessive amount of dark eyeliner that made her eyes a feature all on their own. Whether it was her eyes, or his general lack of experience, Ben was frozen and refused to initiate contact. He just stared at her, his hands daring to even touch the top of her knees in the most unromantic fashion.

"You don't have to be scared, I'm not gonna bite." Naomi teased. "Unless you want me to." She said this last bit and smiled like it was all a game. Ben didn't rise to the bait or even flinch. He just looked down at the floor between her legs.

And then, all of a sudden, those big brown eyes softened and instead of waiting for Ben to make some kind of move, she reached out and placed her hands under his shirt. In a long, drawn out motion they removed his shirt over his head, Naomi more pulling and Ben more hesitant. When at last the shirt was off, she stared at him dolefully again before placing her hands on his lower back and drawing him in. She placed gentle kisses on his stomach and he jumped. She made a trail of kisses up his stomach to his chest and when she reached there she put her hands on his neck and drew his head in closer to her, making him bend slightly at the waist.

She placed a soft delicate kiss on his neck and again on the other side, up higher by his ear and he leaned into it like no one had kissed him there before. She put one hand on the back of his head and he opened his eyes and looked at her finally. She had dark, plump lips and used them now to kiss him fully on the mouth, sweetly at first but after some probing, he let her open mouth kiss him and she aggressively inserted her tongue.

She broke off suddenly and placed her forehead against his. It was tough to make out what she whispered to him, but when she was finished Ben nodded and he gingerly placed his hand between her legs.

She curled around to place her lips near his ear. The two of them were so close. She had one hand on the small of his back and another on the back of his head, whispering to him while he fingered her, loud enough for us to hear.

"Slowly, slowly." She spoke to him. "Just move it up and down slowly. I like that. Do you feel how wet I am for you?"

It was sweet to watch and even if Ben wasn't the most exotic of lovers, Naomi's enthusiasm and guidance was hot. Whitney found her hand drifting towards her own crotch but pulled it back sharply, remembering that she was among her peers.

"Do you have something for me in here?" Naomi cooed. She had undone his belt when Whitney wasn't paying attention and she had a hand in his boxers, searching for his cock. She never pulled it out fully, but Whitney spotted the head and tip of the shaft popping out briefly. It wasn't as big as James, but then again very few were. Still, he was plenty to fill Naomi's hand and she rocked her hand up and down gently on it.

"Stick a finger in," She said and she breathed this part. If she was faking her arousal at this point for his benefit, she was a good actor. Working up some gumption, Ben dipped to her neck and kissed her gently as his fingers moved quickly in and out of her pussy, visible for all of us to see. She moaned loudly, maybe involuntarily when suddenly, Mrs. Collier stood up and swiftly put a stop to their fun.

Ben looked absolutely crestfallen. Naomi straightened herself up quickly but even she looked a little disappointed. They collected their clothes and sat back down. Whitney sentenced a growing resentment in the room. It seemed cruel to get them all so worked up without letting them finish, either literally or figuratively. Whitney tried to stifle a laugh watching Ben stealing forlorn glances at Naomi.

"Rachel, I think it's time you go next," Professor Collier was saying and that snapped Whitney to attention. Rachel had left last week before they had really gotten started and she was clearly a shy girl. But she had come back to watch them all through the window. There had to be some level of curiosity there.